FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bath time

Bath time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m feeling jolly generous today (and a bit nosey again) so I’m offering to pamper you all and run you a nice relaxing bath - you deserve it folks.

So.....describe your ideal bath to me; Would you like candles? Any _usical requests? Bubble bath? A rubber duck? What soap/gel etc should I provide? Would you like a glass of wine or else a mug of hot chocolate whilst in there? I need to know your bath rituals everyone.

If you prefer showering, no trouble - I can do that for you to (I’m bloody awesome right?) - would you like a loofah or else a flannel?

Please reveal all good folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Ever fart in the bath? It tickles your bum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's very kind of you!

I like my baths hot and bubbly, with my favourite lavender bath bomb and some crackly scented candles. A glass of pineapple juice with a little ice on the side, and a good book.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Ever fart in the bath? It tickles your bum "

It does indeed; There’s an interesting science to bath farts to. Notice how they often seem to smell worst and additionally hit ones nose faster than a normal air fart? This is due to the heat of the bath water acting as an accelerator in effect (the heat magnifying the stench to)

Somewhere In The Ether…

"That's very kind of you!

I like my baths hot and bubbly, with my favourite lavender bath bomb and some crackly scented candles. A glass of pineapple juice with a little ice on the side, and a good book."

Coming right up Bath bombs are fascinating things.....like dissolving an aspirin and they feel kind of nice bubbling away and gently tickling around ones behind.

I’m not at the tap end

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I’m not at the tap end "

I’d love to have one of those tin bath tubs you often see in Westerns; Filling them up by hand was doubtless a pain but one could lay back in blissful comfort in them with no taps digging in (until ones bliss was invariably shattered by the bad guy bursting into the room with his six shooter out...)

I think a bath big enough to float in would be nice or some contraption to be able to sit comfortably. I need warm water topping up constantly and some sort of waves to gently slosh it all over my chest and shoulders. Bit of _usic, someone sitting on the loo (not pooping)to chat to? Umm not sure what else, I dont usually do baths

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I think a bath big enough to float in would be nice or some contraption to be able to sit comfortably. I need warm water topping up constantly and some sort of waves to gently slosh it all over my chest and shoulders. Bit of _usic, someone sitting on the loo (not pooping)to chat to? Umm not sure what else, I dont usually do baths "

Coming right up The biggest bath I ever sat in was at a hotel once; It must have been about eight foot across - more like a mini swimming pool in fact. I could have swam laps in the thing. It was amazing

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Ever fart in the bath? It tickles your bum

It does indeed; There’s an interesting science to bath farts to. Notice how they often seem to smell worst and additionally hit ones nose faster than a normal air fart? This is due to the heat of the bath water acting as an accelerator in effect (the heat magnifying the stench to) "

"I think a bath big enough to float in would be nice or some contraption to be able to sit comfortably. I need warm water topping up constantly and some sort of waves to gently slosh it all over my chest and shoulders. Bit of _usic, someone sitting on the loo (not pooping)to chat to? Umm not sure what else, I dont usually do baths

Coming right up The biggest bath I ever sat in was at a hotel once; It must have been about eight foot across - more like a mini swimming pool in fact. I could have swam laps in the thing. It was amazing "

Ooh sounds perfect, no cold knees then i could sit in an inflatable doughnut

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I could imagine one of those big rugby team baths with just one female in there with the whole team

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

I have a new bathroom with a wonderful whirlpool corner bath with the taps on the side and a seat in the corner. It can fit two nicely with a 3rd on the seat. With chromotherapy underwater changing colours light and suitable _usic, wine and candle ....it's awesome and very horny. Just waiting for someone to come and take up the offer to join me

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I have a new bathroom with a wonderful whirlpool corner bath with the taps on the side and a seat in the corner. It can fit two nicely with a 3rd on the seat. With chromotherapy underwater changing colours light and suitable _usic, wine and candle ....it's awesome and very horny. Just waiting for someone to come and take up the offer to join me "

Lights you say? That sounds awesome!

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Most sensuous experience outside of the actual "bedroom"

Music on, lights down low, hot bubbly water everywhere....naked and horny together mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic