FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why oh why?!

Why oh why?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

Do people feel the need to comment on other's profiles negatively?

I honestly don't get it...move a long if it isn't for you. Live and let live

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I get this very often, people messaging me with derogatory comments , Does get me down at times and when I’m feeling low and someone messages me it really does make me feel like deleting my account at times xxx

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Ooo ... missed phrase for my forum bingo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s just like real life. People judge. Many think they’re superior. Some believe their way is the only way. A few are simply curious

Make 'em selves feel better may be. I'll send a compliment but not going to waste my time slating somebody.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Do people feel the need to comment on other's profiles negatively?

I honestly don't get it...move a long if it isn't for you. Live and let live "

D.

I genuinely believe it’s that little devil on their shoulder, often brought on by rejection and the perception that you have something they don’t.

Take a deep breath, and remember you’ve got intelligence, decency and a great body

I often get told I shouldn't be using fab

Not sure on the basis of inforamtion that opinion is formed on

B38

"I often get told I shouldn't be using fab

"

Some people need to get over themselves. Who made them judge and jury

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

B38

"I genuinely believe it’s that little devil on their shoulder, often brought on by rejection and the perception that you have something they don’t.

Take a deep breath, and remember you’ve got intelligence, decency and a great body "

it's not me I'm talking about but thank you,I do appreciate that x

B38

"It’s just like real life. People judge. Many think they’re superior. Some believe their way is the only way. A few are simply curious "

I can judge if something is for me or not without prejudice.

And I understand curiosity..I just dislike the superior attitude x

I judge all the time, but in my head. Don’t find the need to shout about it. Like you say just move on

B38

"I judge all the time, but in my head. Don’t find the need to shout about it. Like you say just move on "

works for me

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’d wager that embittered jealousy would in all probability account for the vast majority of unsolicited messages exclusively showcasing profile critiques.

It says a great deal more about the sender than it does regarding the receivers profile in most cases.

I love you

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

They do it to make themselves feel better about their sad little lives usually as they have far too much time on their hands and get worked up over those who are busy enjoying themselves.

Keep doing your fun stuff as it's the biggest wind up for the sad little twats with their useless comments

B38

"They do it to make themselves feel better about their sad little lives usually as they have far too much time on their hands and get worked up over those who are busy enjoying themselves.

Keep doing your fun stuff as it's the biggest wind up for the sad little twats with their useless comments "

Because online everyone can be a critic and a lot of people forget that, at the other end of the screen is a human being.

They don’t see as what they see as a bad thing, more constructive and if the other person doesn’t like it, it’s up to them.

People very quickly forget about endearment and feelings when they’re not saying something to someone’s face.

If people were as arrogant, rude, angry and opinionated in real life as they were online, they might find a slap in the chips offends.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"It’s just like real life. People judge. Many think they’re superior. Some believe their way is the only way. A few are simply curious "

Don’t forget bonkers, some are bonkers. I’m not, I’ve got all my marbles, I keep them in box in the middle drawer in the garage next to the locks that don’t have any keys.

I got one once saying your a man dress like one. Ops

You can get misunderstandings in online speak but out and out criticism is not right. It doesn't bother me as I think it says more about the person saying it than you

Small minded people that have nothing better going on in there lives..

I think the main issue is that some people don't see the internet as "real" and there are no consequences.

Also Iv noticed that as soon as one person comments negatively then others soon jump on the bandwagon.

"I think the main issue is that some people don't see the internet as "real" and there are no consequences.

Also Iv noticed that as soon as one person comments negatively then others soon jump on the bandwagon. "

Totally agree with this. If people can’t be nice then just shut up and go to another forum.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Its easy to troll behind a computer or phone screen ...

Like in real life some just don't have anything nice to say sadly.

The ones who do my head in are those who comment negatively, then when you comment on theirs in the same way they, and justifiably, they get all stroppy, report you to admin and get you banned! If you can't take it...don't give it!

"I think the main issue is that some people don't see the internet as "real" and there are no consequences.

Also Iv noticed that as soon as one person comments negatively then others soon jump on the bandwagon.

Totally agree with this. If people can’t be nice then just shut up and go to another forum. "

I agree. I'm always up for healthy debate and it's healthy to disagree and put across your point of view but there is no need for personal attacks and digs.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Totally agree with this. If people can’t be nice then just shut up and go to another forum. "

Sometimes the right things to say isn't always the nice thing to say. Being nice to keep people happy and avoiding the negative is not healthy. It actually discourages discussion and learning opportunities to be missed.

Totally agree with this. If people can’t be nice then just shut up and go to another forum.

Sometimes the right things to say isn't always the nice thing to say. Being nice to keep people happy and avoiding the negative is not healthy. It actually discourages discussion and learning opportunities to be missed. "

I'm not saying we all have be sweetness and light but there is a way of strongly disagreeing or being offended without being an arsehole.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sometimes the right things to say isn't always the nice thing to say. Being nice to keep people happy and avoiding the negative is not healthy. It actually discourages discussion and learning opportunities to be missed.

I'm not saying we all have be sweetness and light but there is a way of strongly disagreeing or being offended without being an arsehole. "

Which is why I quoted him and not you.

I'm not saying we all have be sweetness and light but there is a way of strongly disagreeing or being offended without being an arsehole.

Which is why I quoted him and not you. "

Just making my point

Sometimes the right things to say isn't always the nice thing to say. Being nice to keep people happy and avoiding the negative is not healthy. It actually discourages discussion and learning opportunities to be missed. "

I think most important above all is not what you say, but WHY you say it.... ....helping a friend with some difficult truth Vs belittling an unknown for your own gain.... ....innit

Most often they've been rejected a few too many times for their ego to cope with and that next person is the dumpling ground for the shit they have kept under lock inside. It's subjective and rarely has any objectivity to it. Good way of sorting block material without having to look deeper.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Take a deep breath, and remember you’ve got intelligence, decency and a great body "

Well, I've got two out of those three, but thank you for the thought

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Too much time on their hands.....

I think maybe some people think they are helping, and are trying to give constructive criticism, and some people have self esteem issues and it makes them feel better.

It's sad, but not necessarily done to be deliberately cruel.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I’ve been told in a club recently I need a boyfriend! How can someone say that when they don’t know me?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Human nature I guess x

How’s you?

B38

I honestly don't get it...move a long if it isn't for you. Live and let live

Human nature I guess x

How’s you?"

I'm good thanks...I'm at work. You ok? x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I honestly can't believe that people actually take time out of their day to message people they have no interest in meeting. It's a bit sad if you ask me.

"I honestly can't believe that people actually take time out of their day to message people they have no interest in meeting. It's a bit sad if you ask me. "

They only thing I can think of is they fancy the person and get frustrated when they realise they don't fit what the person is looking for.

It's so unnecessary though.

"I honestly can't believe that people actually take time out of their day to message people they have no interest in meeting. It's a bit sad if you ask me. "

Not only this, but I don't actually think they actually feel any better for saying what they do? It's a downward spiral unfortunately.

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"

Oh yes you should!

Unfortunately people don’t have a reason for being horrible, they’re just horrible people.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Oh god I've had more than one randomer message me out of the blue to tell me why they don't fancy me (normally it's that I'm too fat for them).

Tempting as it is to point out that I've never spoken to them, much less offered myself to them, I normally keep my mouth shut, delete and block.

There's enough negativity in these people's lives, I don't need to add to it.

I don't get why people bother OP, but some people just enjoy pissing on other people.

I've messaged people about advice, clubs and forum topics, so it can be done. They've all threatened to chop my balls off but you cant have everything

By *45amMan  over a year ago

South wales area

You all have great profiles

B38

"Oh god I've had more than one randomer message me out of the blue to tell me why they don't fancy me (normally it's that I'm too fat for them).

Tempting as it is to point out that I've never spoken to them, much less offered myself to them, I normally keep my mouth shut, delete and block.

I don't get why people bother OP, but some people just enjoy pissing on other people."

'There's enough negativity in these people's lives, I don't need to add to it'

I think this says so much and is a great attitude

"Oh god I've had more than one randomer message me out of the blue to tell me why they don't fancy me (normally it's that I'm too fat for them).

I don't get why people bother OP, but some people just enjoy pissing on other people.

'There's enough negativity in these people's lives, I don't need to add to it'

I think this says so much and is a great attitude

"

Your profile is too damn sexy!

Wait, is that a criticism?

I currently think my profile is the best it's ever been

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

I get a couple of negative messages a week I just delete.

Too good people on here to let a very small minority spoil it for me

B38

"I currently think my profile is the best it's ever been "

Yes..I'll second that

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Well I’ll pass some positivity OP , I think your profile is great. And your pics are just stunning

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Made me look!

B38

I think I need to clarify. I don't get a lot of negativity but I see it for other people and I really dislike it. I don't know what makes people think they can be hurtful and it's ok to be so.

If someone is suffering from low self esteem it

can be really damaging

or being just plain rude, either way I find it really distasteful.

I had a bee in my bonnet when I wrote the post.

B38

"Well I’ll pass some positivity OP , I think your profile is great. And your pics are just stunning "

Thanks my lovely x

"I currently think my profile is the best it's ever been

Made me look! "

In that case, my profile is also the best it's ever been!

Dunno.

I only absorb positive messages.

Like the ones that say how beautiful my bottom is and how they’d like to make love to me.

Sometimes I even get messaged by girls as well.

There’s a difference between giving constructive criticism and trying to belittle someone.

B38

"Dunno.

I only absorb positive messages.

Like the ones that say how beautiful my bottom is and how they’d like to make love to me.

Sometimes I even get messaged by girls as well."

Tis indeed a beautiful arse

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Agreed. I've never been called fat as many times as I have on here. Luckily my skin is as thick as a rhino. Maybe that's why I look fat

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If I didn't still have friends only pics for monkey perving I would thoroughly disagree.

Though I do hope everything is okay.

I get loads of abuse when I'm unhid telling me I shouldn't be here if I'm not meeting...usually from guys who have no veris...

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I get loads of abuse when I'm unhid telling me I shouldn't be here if I'm not meeting...usually from guys who have no veris..."

So the un-educated then?

A lot of people have opinions... unfortunately.

I try to take the bad with the good, though it depends on what mood I happen to be in at the time.

Likely the same as everyone else. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic