FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naturism and your views

Naturism and your views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annyFicker OP   Man  over a year ago

Not too far away

As my name suggests I am an avid fan of naturism and go very regular to a club. Have you tried it? Are you a naturist? Do you belong to any clubs? Does anybody ever meet from Fab at the clubs? New to Fab so just thought I’d ask As would like to chat to like minded people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Going to a naturist beach is on my bucket list.

My A level Biology tutor went to naturist beaches to check out if a mans testicles hang at different lengths (apparently they do lol).

I didnt know there was a naturist club though...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I consider myself a naturist. I enjoy naturist beaches and resorts. I’ve been to a naturist spa and sunbathe naked at home, but I don’t belong to a club.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

It’s great especially when at a beach location

Not too far away

"Going to a naturist beach is on my bucket list.

My A level Biology tutor went to naturist beaches to check out if a mans testicles hang at different lengths (apparently they do lol).

I didnt know there was a naturist club though... "

Hi Sylvie

I see you are from the same town as me.

If it’s on your bucket list then please feel free to join me one weekend and experience the freedom of no clothes.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I only do it on hols abroad on the beach, skiathos was amazing

Not too far away

To be honest beaches in my opinion are a bit like a cattle market. Who’s got the biggest cock, abs and biggest ego. Naturist sites are completely different and it doesn’t matter whether you are a 4 incher, short, fat, tall, skinny or only have one arm. No one judges and it feels wonderful. I have such amazing friends at the site where my caravan is sited and I go most weekends.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I do love sitting naked on my balcony in Spain letting the sun reach every spot!

Not too far away

"I do love sitting naked on my balcony in Spain letting the sun reach every spot! "

Exactly.

Especially fun when I’m fishing. Walk out of the caravan. 10 steps and I’m at the lake. Cast rod in. Sit in chair. Soak up the sun. Smashing.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

Love being naked but only been brave enough to get naked on the beach once and that was only for about 10mins.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Having just moved to Poole and knowing Studland is walking distance to the chain ferry, I guess when the sun come out I’ll be heading to Studland...

If anyone’s been there and can give me tips, I’d appreciate it..

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Hi Sylvie

If it’s on your bucket list then please feel free to join me one weekend and experience the freedom of no clothes. "

I may just do that. Thank you.

newmarket

"Having just moved to Poole and knowing Studland is walking distance to the chain ferry, I guess when the sun come out I’ll be heading to Studland...

If anyone’s been there and can give me tips, I’d appreciate it.. "

Love to be closer to a nudist beach, I’d be trying it as much as possible to get braver

Been to the beach in Wales a few times and visited a club, feels good going clothes free when the weather’s good.

newmarket

"Been to the beach in Wales a few times and visited a club, feels good going clothes free when the weather’s good."

Not surprised you’d get naked

Not too far away

Hi Sylvie

If it’s on your bucket list then please feel free to join me one weekend and experience the freedom of no clothes.

I may just do that. Thank you."

Feel free to message me privately if you would like to ask any questions. As I mentioned above clubs are much more friendlier than a beach. A club would definitely suit a newbie more. Also where my caravan is sited is also clothing optional so there will be no pressure to rip all your clothes off until you feel comfortable. But after 20 mins of seeing everyone walking around naked you kinda feel you need to do the same Hahahaha. Like I say message me if you want to chat or ask questions Sylvie.

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

Love doing the same at my local club, TNC, relaxing, friendly ans so much more

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Having just moved to Poole and knowing Studland is walking distance to the chain ferry, I guess when the sun come out I’ll be heading to Studland...

If anyone’s been there and can give me tips, I’d appreciate it.. "

If you`re walking from the chain ferry, walk along the beach! If you`re coming by bus, ask for the fire point on Ferry Road. This stop is right at the track that goes down to the naturist area. The naturist area is well signposted both on the beach and from the path with the land side of the naturist beach indicated by green posts. DO NOT go outside of these posts naked. NT wardens do occasionally patrol the area and will give you hassle otherwise. Apart from a snack van that appears during the peak season, there are no facilities whatsoever, no toilets, no running water etc. If you`ve walked down the track from the fire point, the dunes area to your right (heading south towards the village) tends to be, but not exclusively, hetro sexual and probably more true naturist. You may see some "activity" in this area. The area to the left is mainly, but not exclusively, gay. Again, you may see some "activity"! The beach itself is pure naturist although you will have a steady line of "textiles" walking back and forth along the waterline. They tend to keep close to the water and not walk about on the dry sand where most naturists are. The beach slopes quite gradually into the water and you will need to go out a fair way if you want to swim. The water can be warmer towards Studland village!

Back in the dunes, you will have a steady stream of single men walking about, some completely naked, some wearing just a tee shirt with nothing on below! Wear sandals or similar in the dunes unless you have very hard feet as there`s bits of heather and grass that are really painful if you step on them!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We are very much naturists. We have been to naturist spas in continental Europe and to naturist clubs in the UK. In January we were in Florida and made a couple of trips up to Haulover beach which is one of the most popular naturist beaches in the USA.

By *hill1965Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Love visiting Studland and getting the sun on my body, it’s a pity there is nowhere local to Surrey I can visit spontaneously!

I'd love to do it cant wait for my house to return to work so I can sit outside.

My wife wont even go topless let alone nude.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

One of the best things I ever did was spend 5 days at a boutique naturist hotel in Majorca for a significant birthday. I’ve also been to a couple of naturist nights at the beautiful Turkish Baths in Harrogate.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Oh forgot to mention. Vera Playa is on my to do list.

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

I don’t enjoy being fully naked unless I’m washing or having sex, so it’s not for me.

"As my name suggests I am an avid fan of naturism and go very regular to a club. Have you tried it? Are you a naturist? Do you belong to any clubs? Does anybody ever meet from Fab at the clubs? New to Fab so just thought I’d ask As would like to chat to like minded people. "

We love it...only in the back garden and Fuertaventura...

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"As my name suggests I am an avid fan of naturism and go very regular to a club. Have you tried it? Are you a naturist? Do you belong to any clubs? Does anybody ever meet from Fab at the clubs? New to Fab so just thought I’d ask As would like to chat to like minded people. "

Its something I want to get into but just havent in anyway shape or form as yet.

Would be nice to find a partner that would also be open to it as well as swinging too etc

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I’m a naturist and will strip at every opportunity I love feurteventura for the naturist beaches there ,

Terry

I consider myself to be a naturist, i've been to several Uk naturist beaches but Studland is my favourite.

I usually camp at naturist campsites and have met some lovely people

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Avid naturist here although I've never managed to practise in the UK. The feeling of liberation is almost euphoric.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Naturism love it...naked only last few weeks in Corralejo.... ..liberating ....relaxing....and very social...bit like swinging ...but different lol..

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I have a beach close to me in Ayrshire (Scotland), very much weather dependent obviously, but is a great place to relax and meet people.

One thing that is sometimes a strange thing- social boundaries are lessened, more friendly, and in general much happier to be around.

And the fact that I’m usually the only TV on the beach does not matter to anyone.

Naturism has nothing to do with sex or swinging

Not all naturists are swingers,just like,not all swingers are naturists.

All way naked when I can.I love

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Love, love,love it!!

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Berkshire/West Oxfordshire

I'm interested to try out one in UK this year. I guess studland is the closest unless there's any near Weston

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We love naturism, whether it's in our campervan on holidays or at an event, it's truly liberating and great for body and mind.

Im always naked in the house and garden in the summer.

I would love to try a naturist club or beach one day.

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Love being naked beaches are my favorite though and naturist campsites in France. Not keen on the UK clubs as I have visited a few with female friends one club gave the Spanish inquisition to us we never visited a club after that. By the way it was her first-time too

Enjoy being nude everyone

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Love being naked beaches are my favorite though and naturist campsites in France. Not keen on the UK clubs as I have visited a few with female friends one club gave the Spanish inquisition to us we never visited a club after that. By the way it was her first-time too

Enjoy being nude everyone

"Love visiting Studland and getting the sun on my body, it’s a pity there is nowhere local to Surrey I can visit spontaneously!"

There are naturist beaches all along SE coast!

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I live sunbathing and swimming naked

By *entishjohnMan  over a year ago

deal

Enjoy going to Silverleighs club in kent and Sandwich Bay beach.

Looks like garden only this year !!

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Looks like garden only this year !!

"

Not mine! Is overlooked!

I love being clothes free..hate clothes....I'm lucky in that some of the Woodlands and hills I manage are privately owned, not even the owner goes up so I often strip down and work, climb or chill naked. Love walking through mud or down stream naked..for me it's as much about feeling a connection with nature as much as being naked. Love climbing trees naked..that feeling of every nook and cranny, every leaf or twignore touching my body..and giving sexual plensure way up in canopy is sooo nice

yes love naturism - Studland Bay (Dorset) or Braunton Burrows (north devon) are my favourite spots

» Add a new message to this topic