FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Come on, be honest..

Come on, be honest..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, we're having an interesting discussion about how we come across individually.

I think B can come across arrogant and pig headed. He disagrees.

I think I come across as sweetness and light, someone who wouldn't say boo to a goose. He disagrees with that too funnily enough the cheek!

So forum people and people readers.... how do we come across individually? Be brutal. I dare ya....

P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

You come across as having a wicked sense of humour (in the best possible way!) Auntie P

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

P :- Swears more than me but is a beautiful soul with a great heart

B :- Never seen a hint of arrogance and is always polite and respectful. And swears less

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

B. uses 6 paragraphs when a single sentence will do.

P. Where do I fucking begin!

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

I'd say that you come across as people with a very wicked sense of humour

I definitely wouldn’t say Peach comes across as sweetness and light.

I wouldn’t be fooled by her size either and reckon she could handle herself in a scrap.

She’s very funny for a bird, that comes across in her posts.

When she gets passionate about something you can read that she’s gone through some shit and you can tell she’s got a massive heart.

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Haha P I know you remember and I have too much respect for your right hook to disagree with you x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm taking the 5th for reasons of extreme bias

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

B comes across as an old wise owl who adores P (but onviously he’s not old).

P comes across as a funny, spirited, wise, foxy chick with fucking amazing hair that i’m massively jealous of and she adores B.

You’re both good people. I’ve never spoken to either of you personally but i can sense it.

P- dangerous munchkin

B- arrogant sometimes nerdy

Who does the bizzarely amazing 90s Photoshop imagery.?

"P :- Swears more than me but is a beautiful soul with a great heart

B :- Never seen a hint of arrogance and is always polite and respectful. And swears less "

Cheeky cunt

He tells no lies tho

P

"B. uses 6 paragraphs when a single sentence will do.

P. Where do I fucking begin!"

Interesting....

P

"I'd say that you come across as people with a very wicked sense of humour "

Thank you, I'm glad it shows

P

"You come across as having a wicked sense of humour (in the best possible way!) Auntie P "

Well read Sir, well read

P

"I definitely wouldn’t say Peach comes across as sweetness and light.

I wouldn’t be fooled by her size either and reckon she could handle herself in a scrap.

She’s very funny for a bird, that comes across in her posts.

When she gets passionate about something you can read that she’s gone through some shit and you can tell she’s got a massive heart. "

Oh Wilksey, gave me a throat lump that did.

P

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"So, we're having an interesting discussion about how we come across individually.

I think I come across as sweetness and light, someone who wouldn't say boo to a goose. He disagrees with that too funnily enough the cheek!

So forum people and people readers.... how do we come across individually? Be brutal. I dare ya....

P"

B is right, you’re wrong. But you’re still both awesome

Talks a lot of sense, this Adam lad.

B

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"So, we're having an interesting discussion about how we come across individually.

P"

Hmm, good question!

I'd say B's posts are well coonsidered, and give the impression of someone who doesn't rush into things, and likes to consider the arguments before making decisions. He's also highly articulate, charming and persuasive in his writing.

P is very different - the raw emotions and gut instincts shine through. She wears her emotional scars like battle armour. She comes across as hugely giving and caring, and is fucking hilarious to boot - but I wouldn't mess with her!

I haven't met either of you in person, and I may be way off the mark. But those are my impressions of you both. I love both of your posts

Mrs TMN x

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

P

Hmm, good question!

I'd say B's posts are well coonsidered, and give the impression of someone who doesn't rush into things, and likes to consider the arguments before making decisions. He's also highly articulate, charming and persuasive in his writing.

P is very different - the raw emotions and gut instincts shine through. She wears her emotional scars like battle armour. She comes across as hugely giving and caring, and is fucking hilarious to boot - but I wouldn't mess with her!

I haven't met either of you in person, and I may be way off the mark. But those are my impressions of you both. I love both of your posts

Mrs TMN x"

I was going to say P has no filters and B is a smarty pants but what Mrs TMN said is my perception too I’m just too lazy to think it all up so I’m going with Mrs TMN!

D.

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

I was going to say P has no filters and B is a smarty pants but what Mrs TMN said is my perception too I’m just too lazy to think it all up so I’m going with Mrs TMN!

D."

Oi, I should be getting royalties here!

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Hopefully I come across as a nice person, but probably a bit too nice, at times, as I seem to end up in a lady's friend zone.

In the past, I've been called a 'player' and accused of 'sharking' (I had to look that one up).

I think they were meant as insults. Lol

Nottingham

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

Oi, I should be getting royalties here! "

D.

Oh. I’d love to know how I come across!

I would struggle to describe myself... sarcastic but nice?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

Oi, I should be getting royalties here! "

You really should...this for me

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

You really should...this for me "

Pound per quote. That's two pounds and counting! Seems reasonable?

Nottingham

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

Pound per quote. That's two pounds and counting! Seems reasonable? "

£1! Let me think what else you can whip up for me

D.

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

D."

Who mentioned whips?!

Nottingham

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

D.

Who mentioned whips?! "

not those whips! But if my £1 is sufficient......

D.

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

D.

Who mentioned whips?!

D."

Ha! I'm just disappointed nobody has picked up on the pounding pun opportunity yet...

Also,sorry for derailing the thread, OP! X

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

D.

Who mentioned whips?!

D.

Ha! I'm just disappointed nobody has picked up on the pounding pun opportunity yet...

Also,sorry for derailing the thread, OP! X"

Derail away, we both like things to flow in a completely haphazard manner...

B

P"

you come across as people with lots of time on your hands long posts well thought out

I’m to scared to answer .

I like you both as you are

"Haha P I know you remember and I have too much respect for your right hook to disagree with you x "

Good shout, the left one is pathetic.

P

"I'm taking the 5th for reasons of extreme bias "

I like you're style

P

"B comes across as an old wise owl who adores P (but onviously he’s not old).

P comes across as a funny, spirited, wise, foxy chick with fucking amazing hair that i’m massively jealous of and she adores B.

You’re both good people. I’ve never spoken to either of you personally but i can sense it. "

Thank you, that sensing thing totally resonates with me. I go on vibe more than words so completely get it and it means more than you realise

P

"P- dangerous munchkin

B- arrogant sometimes nerdy

"

Can't argue with that!

P

"Who does the bizzarely amazing 90s Photoshop imagery.?"

The one with the penis. I play along in hysterics

P

P

B is right, you’re wrong. But you’re still both awesome "

Don't know what you mean

Appreciate it

P

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x"

I like this one, you don't need to go to specsavers.

P

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D."

alright Bangwagon Brian!

P

Pyou come across as people with lots of time on your hands long posts well thought out "

We really don't have lots of time, but what we do with our time is make the most of it when we can

P

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I’ve only spoken to P and she is amazing, supportive and wise x

"I’m to scared to answer .

I like you both as you are "

that proper made me chuckle

P

"I’ve only spoken to P and she is amazing, supportive and wise x"

Welcome back Lexi, good to see ya!

Thank you

Oooooo, this almost reaches sweetness and light territory

P

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"I’ve only spoken to P and she is amazing, supportive and wise x

Welcome back Lexi, good to see ya!

Thank you

Oooooo, this almost reaches sweetness and light territory

P"

Thank you! Good to see you too.

You are aren’t you?

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

I like this one, you don't need to go to specsavers.

P"

Phew! Was getting nervous

Nottingham

P

Hmm, good question!

Mrs TMN x

D.

alright Bangwagon Brian!

P"

D.

Pyou come across as people with lots of time on your hands long posts well thought out

We really don't have lots of time, but what we do with our time is make the most of it when we can

P"

your posts take a lot of thought and when you contribute to forums you contribute for a while, you tend to answer those you've met or like first, so you give the impression you have time on your hands is what i alluded to

You give the impression this is a hobby of yours with your extensive photo collection and comic strip pics! I guess you enjoy revelling in the attention of others and the energy that it brings!

B has always come across as intelligent cheeky and sexy with a dash of kinky, and P is all that with a diminutive stature and an inversely proportional massive heart, warped sense of humour, and really bad wind!

» Add a new message to this topic