FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > DIY SUCKS!

DIY SUCKS!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just tried to put a flat pack under sink cupboard together.

Massive fail

It looks like a toddler put it together.

I hate DIY - why can't I do it?

Who else is just as crap as me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can’t do it cause you’re not a man. Duh

"You can’t do it cause you’re not a man. Duh"

Ahhhh that's what it is - I knew I needed a penis for something

I want to be able to do it but in all honesty I've never really tried.

I can paint ok but that's about my limit. I don't have the tools to do anymore than that, in fact I've only recently became a hammer owner

My house needs a fair few repairs and plenty of decoration and I do want to be able to do it myself. The other thing that puts me off is the walls are black brick and that shit is mega tough to drill through so I'd need a big ole drill which frightens me and costs a small fortune I think.

P

"I want to be able to do it but in all honesty I've never really tried.

I can paint ok but that's about my limit. I don't have the tools to do anymore than that, in fact I've only recently became a hammer owner

My house needs a fair few repairs and plenty of decoration and I do want to be able to do it myself. The other thing that puts me off is the walls are black brick and that shit is mega tough to drill through so I'd need a big ole drill which frightens me and costs a small fortune I think.

P"

I feel the same way - Ivebeen looking at drills this morning.

I dont know what the fucking fuck I'm doing either

Maybe Queen Leviosa is right you need a penis to be any good at DIY

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"I just tried to put a flat pack under sink cupboard together.

Massive fail

"

who cares what it looks like ..its an under sink cupboard.. No one will pay close attention to it..

Massive fail

who cares what it looks like ..its an under sink cupboard.. No one will pay close attention to it.. "

But it looks like the leaning tower of Pisa

And its massive

P

Maybe Queen Leviosa is right you need a penis to be any good at DIY "

I'm not having it. PhoenixAdAstra is the DIY queen and I know she hasn't got one. She's my DIY hero with a fanny. She should give lessons.... at my house.

Oh look at that my house has magically transformed and I sat back, watched and learned!

Winner.

I'll provide bacon butties and maybe some gin.

P

P

I'm not having it. PhoenixAdAstra is the DIY queen and I know she hasn't got one. She's my DIY hero with a fanny. She should give lessons.... at my house.

Oh look at that my house has magically transformed and I sat back, watched and learned!

Winner.

P"

Mwhahahaaa ( evil genius laugh )

I like your style Miss Peach

Love a bit of d.i.y me; happily help anyone tbh

Just from a guys point of view, I blood hate DIY! Why do women pick such odd colours?

P

Winner.

P

"

I think it's a rock solid idea. Fab female only day with life skills. Then we can all rock the town afterwards, or let B out of the under stairs cupboard to inspect the work naked. Fuck, he can be our naked butler and drinks pourer for the day.

P

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m great at DIBY - Do It (Badly) Yourself

"I’m great at DIBY - Do It (Badly) Yourself"

Balls, you and your man chest were my second in command if Phoenix declined to teach us

P

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

P

Winner.

P

I think it's a rock solid idea. Fab female only day with life skills. Then we can all rock the town afterwards, or let B out of the under stairs cupboard to inspect the work naked. Fuck, he can be our naked butler and drinks pourer for the day.

P"

You will need an SDS drill for blue/black brick

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I’m great at DIBY - Do It (Badly) Yourself

Balls, you and your man chest were my second in command if Phoenix declined to teach us

P"

To be fair, I do make great glory holes.

Well, that’s what I term these wonderful apertures after I’ve been typically clumsy with a masonry drill....

I’m shit at it as well. Took me two days to put a wardrobe together. It collapsed after a month, hate diy

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

P

Winner.

P

P

You will need an SDS drill for blue/black brick "

I have an SDS drill, and in honour of my nomination, I'm bringing a pic out of hiding

Has tools, knows how to use them & a not a damn penis in site

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I attended a training day recently, which end with how to identify the strengths and weakness of your staff and their capabilities.

It was likened to putting together a flat pack DIY

Those who will unpack the box, check all the contents are there, read the instructions and assemble accordingly.

Those who will unpack the box, check the contents and YouTube the instructions because the included manual didn’t make sense

Those who will unpack the box, get all the contents out. Regardless of it all being there, just attempt assembly!!

Which one are you?

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

P

Winner.

P

P

I have an SDS drill, and in honour of my nomination, I'm bringing a pic out of hiding

Has tools, knows how to use them & a not a damn penis in site "

Don't get cocky

P

Winner.

P

P

Has tools, knows how to use them & a not a damn penis in site "

Seeeeeeeee!

We womensies CAN do it.

Phoenix for president!

She's got a drill

And she knows how to use iiiiiit

I now have an Aerosmith earworm.

P

Hiding in the shadows

P

Winner.

P

P

Don't get cocky "

Moi?

This morning, as part of a local conservation group.

I've dug 6 5'x3' holes & planted oak saplings.

I did all this, supervising 3 hyper teenagers, while 3 groups of 4 men, managed to plant 6 trees between all of them

I require no cock to excel in a mans world

Hiding in the shadows

P

Winner.

P

P

Seeeeeeeee!

We womensies CAN do it.

Phoenix for president!

She's got a drill

P"

Only if you'll be my First Lady xx

P

Winner.

P

P

Seeeeeeeee!

We womensies CAN do it.

Phoenix for president!

She's got a drill

P

Only if you'll be my First Lady xx"

Yaaaaaay

Lead us in wise one.

Mary, mary, MARYYYYYYYYY

We got hope. WE HAVE DIY HOPE DAMMIT!

P

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm pretty poor at DIY. I think the secret is to post a meet for someone who has some skill and motivation, using the latter to ensure that they finish the job, before any - if any - sex.

House rewiring. Roof retiled, scaffolding service, extension built etc Free blowjob

I like DIY. I even impressed my landlords electrician when he realised I'd changed the light fitments from 3 armed chandeliers to standard light fitments

Massive fail

"

I hate it and I am also crap at it. Ikea and flat pack furniture should be banned.

"I attended a training day recently, which end with how to identify the strengths and weakness of your staff and their capabilities.

It was likened to putting together a flat pack DIY

Those who will unpack the box, check all the contents are there, read the instructions and assemble accordingly.

Those who will unpack the box, check the contents and YouTube the instructions because the included manual didn’t make sense

Those who will unpack the box, get all the contents out. Regardless of it all being there, just attempt assembly!!

Which one are you? "

Option 3 me, don't read manuals just look at the pics and so far all has been good xx

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Massive fail

"

Happy to pop round and put together an erection for you

I loooooove DIY and flat pack assembly, so fun

There's a post with a guy offering to do odd jobs naked. Maybe give him a message next time

By *ert n BerylCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I’m really good with building furniture from flat packs, I can paint but struggle hanging wall paper. I know how to put shelves up, but if I try n use a drill I just make a big swirly pattern across the wall ooops!

Beryl x

I quite enjoy a bit of flat pack making. But, being a cabinet maker, much prefer making my own stuff. Is it wobbly? Or just wonky?

P

Winner.

P"

Phoenix isn’t a woman. She’s a fucking goddess

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I loooooove DIY and flat pack assembly, so fun "

I love you

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Massive fail

"

U should of asked me, I’d of popped round and assembled yr pack

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Massive fail

"

Sorry no . I'm practical and an engineer

By *illy999TV/TS  over a year ago

Taunton

Massive fail

Sorry no . I'm practical and an engineer "

I've just completed a Vostok ICBM copy ,when I've fired the engines up I'll drop by if you wish . Hope the noise doesn't upset your neighbours ..

DIY is one thing I’m glad I can do, really really glad! Plus I don’t actually mind it and a lot of it I enjoy.

Just managed to renovate my entire house before moving in, everything from skirting to the architrave needed sorting.

Did the painting and wallpapering, jetwashed the entire outside, fit new ceiling lights etc. 5 weeks work in total, including the carpets and laminate it came in around £3000 for everything.

It’s worth getting to grips with as even a general handyman is charging around £130 per day just on labour.

The only thing i haven’t tried is plastering.

P

Winner.

P

P

Seeeeeeeee!

We womensies CAN do it.

Phoenix for president!

She's got a drill

P

Only if you'll be my First Lady xx

Yaaaaaay

Lead us in wise one.

Mary, mary, MARYYYYYYYYY

We got hope. WE HAVE DIY HOPE DAMMIT!

P"

Hurrah

We need a drill party immediately!

I purchased a hammer drill - pray for me

Phoenix you dont want me and Peachy to die from drill wounds do you?

"I quite enjoy a bit of flat pack making. But, being a cabinet maker, much prefer making my own stuff. Is it wobbly? Or just wonky?"

It's both wobbly and wonky

I think I put the hinges of the doors on the wrong way round

"I loooooove DIY and flat pack assembly, so fun "

Dont

Tell

Fibs

"I’m shit at it as well. Took me two days to put a wardrobe together. It collapsed after a month, hate diy "

"I quite enjoy a bit of flat pack making. But, being a cabinet maker, much prefer making my own stuff. Is it wobbly? Or just wonky?

I think I put the hinges of the doors on the wrong way round "

If you're not too far away, I'm happy to help

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Feel your pain OP.

I've been trying to put a kids dolls house together since Xmas.

I'm blaming wonky screws (pardon!)

"I quite enjoy a bit of flat pack making. But, being a cabinet maker, much prefer making my own stuff. Is it wobbly? Or just wonky?

If you're not too far away, I'm happy to help"

That's nice of you

I think I've done it though!

That's nice of you

I think I've done it though!"

It took you a while haha x

I quite like it but mostly the instructions are crappy, so it takes me a long time!

That's nice of you

I think I've done it though!"

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I have a go at most stuff, except anything with gas pipes. If you make a mistake with lecky there's a bit of a bang and the breaker goes in the fuse box. If you make a mistake with gas there's a lot of a bang and you go to meet your maker...

I'm not bad at putting together flatpack and can do other minor jobs but that's about it.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I am no expert but learnt a lot from youtube and just taking time reading the instructions.

By *appy69coupleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

diy is all about having the right tools, lots of patience and spending at least much time on preparation as you do on the job itself.

confidence and experience helps, but the above things are the most important.

wait, are we still talking about diy?

Its the instructions missing bits and holes that are too small that i dont get

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

If you dont mind paying some local oik 180 quid to do a simple job badly, go ahead.

If you cant teach yourself to do simple DIY jobs after looking at You tube, you should not be allowed out alone orb to drive a motor vehicle.

"If you dont mind paying some local oik 180 quid to do a simple job badly, go ahead.

If you cant teach yourself to do simple DIY jobs after looking at You tube, you should not be allowed out alone orb to drive a motor vehicle.

"

This is why I have a bicycle

I’ve got four lots of flat pack to assemble. I know I can do it but I just can’t be bothered

» Add a new message to this topic