FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penis captivus

Penis captivus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is when the vagina clamps down on the penis very firmly and the penis isn’t able to withdraw from the vagina.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

first

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Not many of them on here then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is when the vagina clamps down on the penis very firmly and the penis isn’t able to withdraw from the vagina. "

Omg.... exactly that.

Ahh bugger

I thought that was when someones hand seizes during a wank and wont let go

"I thought that was when someones hand seizes during a wank and wont let go"

That’s just bad luck

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Like a clam eh? Does it ever let go? Say if I require a wee? Oh my god! Evil vag gee gees! I’m never putting my Weener in another one!

"Like a clam eh? Does it ever let go? Say if I require a wee? Oh my god! Evil vag gee gees! I’m never putting my Weener in another one! "

No. You’re stuck together forever

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Supposed myth with not one officially documented case thus far. The mere thought though!

"Supposed myth with not one officially documented case thus far. The mere thought though! "

I do it to my husband whenever we have sex. But as I do it after he’s came, he’s able to slither on out

"Supposed myth with not one officially documented case thus far. The mere thought though!

I do it to my husband whenever we have sex. But as I do it after he’s came, he’s able to slither on out"

‘Slither on out’ that made me laugh out loud!

I think all vaginas should come with this warning label now. And offer the option of anal sex for those worried about it

"Supposed myth with not one officially documented case thus far. The mere thought though!

I do it to my husband whenever we have sex. But as I do it after he’s came, he’s able to slither on out

‘Slither on out’ that made me laugh out loud! "

Hiss hiss

Haha! You do make me laugh Queenie! I like it when I'm just about to cum and my muscles squeeze so hard they spit him out!

But yeah, after he's cum and all sensitive just squeezing around his bellend, make him squirm with ecstasy!

Peach x

"Haha! You do make me laugh Queenie! I like it when I'm just about to cum and my muscles squeeze so hard they spit him out!

But yeah, after he's cum and all sensitive just squeezing around his bellend, make him squirm with ecstasy!

Peach x"

Oh my goodness I feel like I’ve won at life, making you laugh

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Kegels gone wrong

I do it to my husband whenever we have sex. But as I do it after he’s came, he’s able to slither on out"

its true

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Liverpool

"Haha! You do make me laugh Queenie! I like it when I'm just about to cum and my muscles squeeze so hard they spit him out!

Peach x"

I've accidentally pushed them out before! It's devastating!

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"first"

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Its nice to squeeze afterwards as they are so sensitive. Can’t say I’ve clamped with a c*ck.

I clamped once around a toy, natural reaction, had a little panic waiting for it to release, didn’t fancy the trip to a&e

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I saw this on tv...the parents cam home as they were stuck together. Bless them, they were carried if to a&e

By *il FiskMan  over a year ago

sefton

I thought that was a sneeze!

Liverpool

"Its nice to squeeze afterwards as they are so sensitive. Can’t say I’ve clamped with a c*ck.

I clamped once around a toy, natural reaction, had a little panic waiting for it to release, didn’t fancy the trip to a&e "

Been there! Especially the silicone ones. I thought I was going to pull my insides out trying to get it out!

Peach x

I've accidentally pushed them out before! It's devastating!"

Especially if they can't stop the motion and it rams up the bum

Peach x

Liverpool

Peach x

I've accidentally pushed them out before! It's devastating!

Especially if they can't stop the motion and it rams up the bum

Peach x"

fortunately never had that!

On a mooch

"Its nice to squeeze afterwards as they are so sensitive. Can’t say I’ve clamped with a c*ck.

I clamped once around a toy, natural reaction, had a little panic waiting for it to release, didn’t fancy the trip to a&e

Been there! Especially the silicone ones. I thought I was going to pull my insides out trying to get it out!"

I didn’t dare pull mine was glass. So I went for a potter around the flat didn’t work, ended up running a warm bath and trying not to think about it. Finally released about 30 minutes later. Relieved was an understatement

Been there! Especially the silicone ones. I thought I was going to pull my insides out trying to get it out!

I didn’t dare pull mine was glass. So I went for a potter around the flat didn’t work, ended up running a warm bath and trying not to think about it. Finally released about 30 minutes later. Relieved was an understatement "

Oh my god that would have been so nerve wracking

Manchester (she/her)

Fortunately my clamping comes with pushing

Liverpool

I didn’t dare pull mine was glass. So I went for a potter around the flat didn’t work, ended up running a warm bath and trying not to think about it. Finally released about 30 minutes later. Relieved was an understatement "

I obviously have a lot of faith in the durability of my vagina . It came out after some twisting. My vagina is potentially at a different angle to this day though. Is it mean I'm laughing at the image of you walking around with the hanging out of you? . (Side note: men even have it easier with wanking clearly!)

On a mooch

I didn’t dare pull mine was glass. So I went for a potter around the flat didn’t work, ended up running a warm bath and trying not to think about it. Finally released about 30 minutes later. Relieved was an understatement

Oh my god that would have been so nerve wracking"

It was but also a positive strangely, after having a kid I knew those damn muscles still worked

On a mooch

I obviously have a lot of faith in the durability of my vagina . It came out after some twisting. My vagina is potentially at a different angle to this day though. Is it mean I'm laughing at the image of you walking around with the hanging out of you? . (Side note: men even have it easier with wanking clearly!)"

No not mean at all, I laughed afterwards and have been remembering

They do, I wonder if any have got stuck in their toys though

Manchester (she/her)

Omg

Is this what foxes and dogs do, when they get stuck together?

"Is this what foxes and dogs do, when they get stuck together?

"

No idea, I’ve never thought to ask

» Add a new message to this topic