FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advanced maths problem

Advanced maths problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here I am sat at my desk watching lord of the rings return of the king extended version.

I'm about 27 minutes in and got really horny after seeing Legolas in those jeggings so I decided to try and spurt from where I'm sat, to the bin which is about 7 ft away from me.

Thing is I can't quite reach it on my first attempt as the cum is too viscous. I've jerked it three times already and I'm still about 2ft short.

I seem to be getting closer each time as my cum gets watered down and loses viscosity thus travelling a bit further.

The problem is that I want to accomplish this task before the movie ends and my recovery period is 5 minutes on the dot. However I am only increasing the jizzstance by 4% each time and it takes 30 seconds from flop to ejaculation.

So my question to you is, why are you still reading this, go do something more meaningful in your life.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So here I am sat at my desk watching lord of the rings return of the king extended version.

I'm about 27 minutes in and got really horny after seeing Legolas in those jeggings so I decided to try and spurt from where I'm sat, to the bin which is about 7 ft away from me.

Thing is I can't quite reach it on my first attempt as the cum is too viscous. I've jerked it three times already and I'm still about 2ft short.

I seem to be getting closer each time as my cum gets watered down and loses viscosity thus travelling a bit further.

The problem is that I want to accomplish this task before the movie ends and my recovery period is 5 minutes on the dot. However I am only increasing the jizzstance by 4% each time and it takes 30 seconds from flop to ejaculation.

So my question to you is, why are you still reading this, go do something more meaningful in your life."

Haha, i was really intrigued to start with. Nikki x

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Well you had me at legolas in leggings then lost me at jerking into a bin, so I skipped to the end

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ah ha! Move the bin closer; I managed to shoot a good ten feet whilst watching Rambo the other night. ‘Twas most glorious

Pause the film a little

Keep up at the same rate and after about 43 minutes and 8 further attempts your balls will be like 2 empty balloons and you'll feel like Gibley has hit you in the crotch with his axe. But, you should have some watery jizz in the bin

And there was I waiting for a question about parabolas and ideal angles

The answer you're looking for is Parallelogram

You're welcome

Lol x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Anyone else hoping he's got a hard wood floor down?

» Add a new message to this topic