FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > World War 3??

World War 3??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Confirmed reports Iran have attacked a US military base in Iraq.

What’s your thoughts on what will go-on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With trump who knows

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I'll be finding out first hand if we get dragged into it! Best not mean I miss the gigs I've bought tickets for this year

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"With trump who knows "

The dude is unfit to breathe let alone lead a f*cking country

Calling it a world war at all no matter what happens is a bit much. Iran, while fairly potent in a militaristic sense are hardly c_ine/Russia in terms of scale etc.

Let’s just say, a conflict could occur rather than jumping head first into the empty “world war” swimming pool

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wod war 3?

Just a tad of overreaction perhaps?

"Wod war 3?

Just a tad of overreaction perhaps?"

Not really because Irans allies are Russia and China

York

Let's face it America will bat Iran all over the place in conventional warfare, it just depends who feels like jumping in to help them like Russia or China that will set other fronts in motion and draw the rest of the world into it.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Wod war 3?

Just a tad of overreaction perhaps?

Not really because Irans allies are Russia and China"

Everyone will just expel a few diplomats, and stick their tongues out at each other.

"Let's face it America will bat Iran all over the place in conventional warfare, it just depends who feels like jumping in to help them like Russia or China that will set other fronts in motion and draw the rest of the world into it."

Conventional??? We couldnt even beat isis, these lot are isis on steroids and an airforce and navy. I would rather peace mate you are nuts lol iran would wipe the floor with us all

"I'll be finding out first hand if we get dragged into it! Best not mean I miss the gigs I've bought tickets for this year "

I truly hope you don't have to, dude.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

There were bound to be consequences...

By *uscularLoveMan  over a year ago

london

Well on the bright side bitcoin, gold and oil prices are all going up cus of all the commotion. So time to invest.

York

"Let's face it America will bat Iran all over the place in conventional warfare, it just depends who feels like jumping in to help them like Russia or China that will set other fronts in motion and draw the rest of the world into it.

Conventional??? We couldnt even beat isis, these lot are isis on steroids and an airforce and navy. I would rather peace mate you are nuts lol iran would wipe the floor with us all"

I think you overestimate Iranian military capability, if it comes to a stand up fight they will get their arses handed to them, not to mention the UK and US are both nuclear armed and could turn Tehran into a glass carpark. We didn't launch all out war on Daesh, you had teams of special forces directing airstrikes on them while local forces fought them, last I checked they were very much diminished as a result.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's potentially awful for people who are not in Iran or the USA, unfortunately. Expect multiple small teams at work anywhere for effects and coverage

"Well on the bright side bitcoin, gold and oil prices are all going up cus of all the commotion. So time to invest."

A true capitalist.......

Wars are meant to make people rich...

"Let's face it America will bat Iran all over the place in conventional warfare, it just depends who feels like jumping in to help them like Russia or China that will set other fronts in motion and draw the rest of the world into it.

Conventional??? We couldnt even beat isis, these lot are isis on steroids and an airforce and navy. I would rather peace mate you are nuts lol iran would wipe the floor with us all

I think you overestimate Iranian military capability, if it comes to a stand up fight they will get their arses handed to them, not to mention the UK and US are both nuclear armed and could turn Tehran into a glass carpark. We didn't launch all out war on Daesh, you had teams of special forces directing airstrikes on them while local forces fought them, last I checked they were very much diminished as a result."

Well said.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

There is no way trump will let it slide! He will see it as a personal attack. I don’t think anything happens tonight but it will all kick off tomorrow... it isn’t a world war but it will be a big regional conflict

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Let’s hope Iran doesn’t use its photoshopped plane that it wheeled out a couple of years ago.

Iran will get absolutely snotted by the US. A proper downward slap.

Hardly world war 3. Try not to overreact

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Confirmed reports Iran have attacked a US military base in Iraq.

What’s your thoughts on what will go-on? "

Hardly surprising. Each country that was on the western nations hit list has fallen 1 by 1 and this was expected.

Look at how the whole nation came out to mourn surely they can't all be mad? Are we sure we're the good guys?

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I won’t lie, I’m scared. Reports a Ukrainian plane has “crashed” in Iran

"I won’t lie, I’m scared. Reports a Ukrainian plane has “crashed” in Iran"

Iv just been watching that on the news. They are saying its "technical issues" but I don't buy that.

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Things are certainly escalating....and now we have ships, helicopters and 700 troops on standby

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I won’t lie, I’m scared. Reports a Ukrainian plane has “crashed” in Iran

Iv just been watching that on the news. They are saying its "technical issues" but I don't buy that. "

they are saying "engine failure".... the plane thought was a boeing 737-800, which is the sister plane to the grounded boeing 737 max 8

i would not step on a boeing 737 for love nor money at the moment.....

» Add a new message to this topic