FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what noises or sounds do you dislike the most?

what noises or sounds do you dislike the most?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot-Ash OP   Man  over a year ago

London

What noises or sounds do you dislike or find the most annoying?

I find it very loud and even scary travelling on the tube in London especially at Bank/Liverpool street.

The most annoying sound for me at the moment is having to listen to people noisily eat crisps...I can't seem to escape from them and am being followed everywhere...Trains, buses, Doctors and don't mention the cinema!...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Noisy eating.

Popping knuckles.

Im sure there is more!

London

"Noisy eating.

Popping knuckles.

Im sure there is more! "

Sorry...I'm guilty of popping my knuckles quiet often!...

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Lip smacking when eating

By *uryWhipMan  over a year ago

Harringay

"What noises or sounds do you dislike or find the most annoying?

I find it very loud and even scary travelling on the tube in London especially at Bank/Liverpool street.

The most annoying sound for me at the moment is having to listen to people noisily eat crisps...I can't seem to escape from them and am being followed everywhere...Trains, buses, Doctors and don't mention the cinema!..."

I suffer with hyper sensory overload so most sounds irritate me but particularly children, power tools and loud eating.

My alarm in the morning

Harringay

RE: power tools. That thing scaffolders use for tightening and loosening nuts with that horrible grinding sound

The sound of my husband telling me and the guy im with what to do when he is watching us have sex.

When he says he wants to watch i wish thats all he would do

Filing nails

London

"My alarm in the morning "

I need 3 alarms to wake me up in the morning!

People whistling tunes.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

The most annoying sound for me at the moment is having to listen to people noisily eat crisps...I can't seem to escape from them and am being followed everywhere...Trains, buses, Doctors and don't mention the cinema!..."

My niece has a phobia about hearing people crunch crisps, it's called misophonia.

Stupid ring tones and notifications sounds

Harringay

"The sound of my husband telling me and the guy im with what to do when he is watching us have sex.

When he says he wants to watch i wish thats all he would do "

I'm stealing this for comic/zine Im doing. This is the best thing I've read all day.

My other half's snoring!!!!!!

chelmsford

"My other half's snoring!!!!!!

"

Haha

London

The most annoying sound for me at the moment is having to listen to people noisily eat crisps...I can't seem to escape from them and am being followed everywhere...Trains, buses, Doctors and don't mention the cinema!...

My niece has a phobia about hearing people crunch crisps, it's called misophonia.

"

I don't think i have a phobia, I'm starting to becoming crispist....Do i need help?

I don't think i have a phobia, I'm starting to becoming crispist....Do i need help?"

I think you do!

You have walked out of cinemas because of this!

"The sound of my husband telling me and the guy im with what to do when he is watching us have sex.

When he says he wants to watch i wish thats all he would do

I'm stealing this for comic/zine Im doing. This is the best thing I've read all day. "

London

Haha "

I thought it was a beautiful sound..very rhythmic and relaxing!...

By *relandcockMan  over a year ago

city

What's your favourite humming noise?

chelmsford

Haha

I thought it was a beautiful sound..very rhythmic and relaxing!... "

Like a cat purring?

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

A man letting out a wet fart in a quiet room

London

I don't think i have a phobia, I'm starting to becoming crispist....Do i need help?

I think you do!

You have walked out of cinemas because of this! "

I was very restrained that day!...

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

my mother inlaws voice

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

The sound and sight of someone eating with their mouth open.

The woman I know who sucks her teeth. I swear to god I'm gonna lose my shit and punch her one day.

Rubi x

chelmsford

I don't think i have a phobia, I'm starting to becoming crispist....Do i need help?"

Sounds like you do have a phobia

London

"my mother inlaws voice"

I have a mother in law joke....

my mate took his dog to the vet today because it bit his mother-in-law.” I asked: “Did you put it to sleep?” He replied: “No, I had its teeth sharpened.”...

By *-sas-sinWoman  over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Totally random noise but when I was younger my mum used to make mincemeat at Christmas for pies...the noise of the mix being stirred used to go right through me...now I think it sounds like something else...

London

Sounds like you do have a phobia "

I'm going to try and eat some crisps as quietly as possible!

chelmsford

Sounds like you do have a phobia

I'm going to try and eat some crisps as quietly as possible! "

Haha

London

"Totally random noise but when I was younger my mum used to make mincemeat at Christmas for pies...the noise of the mix being stirred used to go right through me...now I think it sounds like something else... "

do you still eat mince pies at Christmas?....

Arse end of the universe

"Totally random noise but when I was younger my mum used to make mincemeat at Christmas for pies...the noise of the mix being stirred used to go right through me...now I think it sounds like something else...

do you still eat mince pies at Christmas?...."

No I dont like them

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I remember I was on the train once and someone sitting behind me had the bastard audacity to scrunch and slurp as loudly as I’ve ever heard on an apple. Son of a bitch!!! I swear that grated my gears a good’un!!!!

And if this wasn’t vexatious enough, they then began to eat crisps in the noisiest manner I’ve ever heard - complete with exaggerated rustling in the bloody bag!!! Bloody degenerate!

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I love that slurpy sloppy sound you get when you use too much lube I like to rap to it

Arse end of the universe

"I love that slurpy sloppy sound you get when you use too much lube I like to rap to it "

Reminds me of mince pie mix

London

"I remember I was on the train once and someone sitting behind me had the bastard audacity to scrunch and slurp as loudly as I’ve ever heard on an apple. Son of a bitch!!! I swear that grated my gears a good’un!!!!

And if this wasn’t vexatious enough, they then began to eat crisps in the noisiest manner I’ve ever heard - complete with exaggerated rustling in the bloody bag!!! Bloody degenerate!

"

I feel your pain...Every time i travel on the train there is always some noisy bugger munching a bag of crisps as loudly as possible...I think they do it deliberately just to annoy me!

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I remember I was on the train once and someone sitting behind me had the bastard audacity to scrunch and slurp as loudly as I’ve ever heard on an apple. Son of a bitch!!! I swear that grated my gears a good’un!!!!

I feel your pain...Every time i travel on the train there is always some noisy bugger munching a bag of crisps as loudly as possible...I think they do it deliberately just to annoy me!"

I think they must do - also the overly noisey slurpers drinking tea or coffee - makes my skin crawl!

London

I feel your pain...Every time i travel on the train there is always some noisy bugger munching a bag of crisps as loudly as possible...I think they do it deliberately just to annoy me!

I think they must do - also the overly noisey slurpers drinking tea or coffee - makes my skin crawl! "

The noisy tea or coffee drinkers don't annoy me so much..The beer drinkers do though on train journeys as they get louder and louder!...

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Open mouth chewing...

Haha

I thought it was a beautiful sound..very rhythmic and relaxing!... "

OK I will record you and play it back while you are trying to sleep!

The mother in law

Being told no

"Noisy eating.

Popping knuckles.

Im sure there is more!

Sorry...I'm guilty of popping my knuckles quiet often!..."