FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does your dog bite

Does your dog bite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Grrrrrr the down side to owning a husky people just walk up and wanna stroke it all the time on walks

You get a does your dog bite and before you open your mouth there shoving there hands in the dogs face then as huskys are talkers

They then freak out saying i thought it was friendly

I never said a fucking word muppets your just lucky it is

And the compliments of nice dog oooo thats stunning or look mum a wolf also irritating as hell grrrrrr fuck thursday im ranting now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Grrrrrr the down side to owning a husky people just walk up and wanna stroke it all the time on walks

You get a does your dog bite and before you open your mouth there shoving there hands in the dogs face then as huskys are talkers

And the compliments of nice dog oooo thats stunning or look mum a wolf also irritating as hell grrrrrr fuck thursday im ranting now"

by talker i mean it growls and howls to say hello

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Maybe it wants your penis

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's the joys of owning a lovely looking dog x

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Virtuosa

Google the Inspector Cleuso clip 'does your dog bite'

Hailsham

We very lots of people wanting to fuss ours

They're great conversation starters

Fortunately they're spaniels ... very friendly passive dogs

"Google the Inspector Cleuso clip 'does your dog bite'"
last time i followed google advice off here it was about people eating corpse arse

For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyed

One of my dogs is a ‘talker’ - I tell people not to pet the dogs when I’m out - if they do and then get bitten it’s their own bloody fault

That said they’re more likely to be kicked to death!

Hailsham

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyed"

Wtf?? All dogs muzzled??

Was the same with my Rottie people loved her and she loved them back the big softie

Virtuosa

"Google the Inspector Cleuso clip 'does your dog bite'last time i followed google advice off here it was about people eating corpse arse "

Your problem being?

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

don't know about dog biting, but my pussy growls.. does that count.. Normally when the bastard has caught a mouse and fending the other buggers off. lol

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

No but mines crazy excitable and barks and whines with excitement as if to say pet me, love me, okay with me. Dog, human, cat, rabbit, she doesn't mind.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My terrier doesn't get petted as he is normally trying to eat their dog

"don't know about dog biting, but my pussy growls.. does that count.. Normally when the bastard has caught a mouse and fending the other buggers off. lol"

Snap ,my Tom is very much the Alpha male

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyed"
huh cats declawed birds debeaked too

Its very well behaved but strangers dont know how to behave with the dog you throw your hand in the face of any animal you dont know your taking a risk

btw you look like boris in your shower cap

Hailsham

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyedhuh cats declawed birds debeaked too

Its very well behaved but strangers dont know how to behave with the dog you throw your hand in the face of any animal you dont know your taking a risk "

Yes

You should always ask the owner before trying to stroke their dog

Would you just walk up to someone's baby in a pram and tweak its cheeks??

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyed

Wtf?? All dogs muzzled?? "

Yes I see daily what dogs are like honestly I'd love for the owners to be put down but unfortunately it won't happen so make it compulsory if out must be muzzled no ifs or buts if not destroy the dog fine and ban the owners two many dogs and cats anyway

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We get one of two reactions to our large German Shepherd, people either avoid him like the plauge or play with him.

He's a very noisy dog and with bark at you until you pet him.

What annoys me is people letting their children pet him without even asking if he's friendly.

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyedhuh cats declawed birds debeaked too

Its very well behaved but strangers dont know how to behave with the dog you throw your hand in the face of any animal you dont know your taking a risk

Yes

You should always ask the owner before trying to stroke their dog

Would you just walk up to someone's baby in a pram and tweak its cheeks??"

also wait for an answer tho

Hailsham

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyed

Wtf?? All dogs muzzled?? Yes I see daily what dogs are like honestly I'd love for the owners to be put down but unfortunately it won't happen so make it compulsory if out must be muzzled no ifs or buts if not destroy the dog fine and ban the owners two many dogs and cats anyway"

Too many trolls also!!!

Back to under your bridge, another goat will be along soon

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover

"For me it doesn't matter if it bites or not all dog's should be muzzled when out of the house take more responsibility muzzle. should be against the law to leave with out it on and not blaming the dog just the owners or dog should be destroyedbtw you look like boris in your shower cap "
Thanks I'll take it as a compliment as I think he's brilliant

Wtf?? All dogs muzzled?? Yes I see daily what dogs are like honestly I'd love for the owners to be put down but unfortunately it won't happen so make it compulsory if out must be muzzled no ifs or buts if not destroy the dog fine and ban the owners two many dogs and cats anyway"

cesar millan is that you

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover"

I'm very much a animal lover other than cats but what's that got to do with be a responsible owner and muzzle while out

Hailsham

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover I'm very much a animal lover other than cats but what's that got to do with be a responsible owner and muzzle while out"

Someone would argue that it's animal cruelty

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover I'm very much a animal lover other than cats but what's that got to do with be a responsible owner and muzzle while out"

Because it's animal cruelty that's why

Hailsham

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover I'm very much a animal lover other than cats but what's that got to do with be a responsible owner and muzzle while out

Because it's animal cruelty that's why"

We agree

Ive a husky too a lot of people cross the road when they see us....he is the most gentle dog ever

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover I'm very much a animal lover other than cats but what's that got to do with be a responsible owner and muzzle while out

Someone would argue that it's animal cruelty "

Yep and others argue it's cruel to even own one

Hailsham

Someone would argue that it's animal cruelty Yep and others argue it's cruel to even own one"

Well aren't you a bundle of laughs

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Wtf?? All dogs muzzled?? Yes I see daily what dogs are like honestly I'd love for the owners to be put down but unfortunately it won't happen so make it compulsory if out must be muzzled no ifs or buts if not destroy the dog fine and ban the owners two many dogs and cats anywaycesar millan is that you "

We agree "

So I see

Hailsham

We agree

So I see "

But *sigh* don't feed the troll

We agree

So I see

But *sigh* don't feed the troll"

I don't intend to,he's probably getting off on the attention

Someone would argue that it's animal cruelty Yep and others argue it's cruel to even own one

Well aren't you a bundle of laughs "

Yes usually

Hailsham

We agree

So I see

I don't intend to,he's probably getting off on the attention "

Possibly the only way a troll dies get off

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I agree. I'm amazed at people rushing to pet a strange dog, my idiot other half does it all the time. He'll walk a block to avoid a group of youths but drops to his knees (before the owner can say I wouldn't if I were you) to snuggle a rottweiler!

We agree

So I see

Possibly the only way a troll dies get off"

I'm no troll just shows what your like if don't agree with you dog owners what's wrong with making sure everyone is safe while you're out sorry if you don't agree but tough still stands destroy if not muzzled try telling the poor family of someone that got bitten it's never done anything like this before so sorry doesn't wash

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

I agree with you about dogs being muzzled anytime they are out....it does them no harm what so ever and any crap about it being "cruelty to animals" is just ludicrous. No doubt the "pet lovers" brigade on here will disagree, but we aren't all pet lovers and I personally have a fear of dogs, like many others....so muzzling a dog when it's out in public is surely middle ground.

Virtuosa

To be fair I've had rather large dogs charge across the park towards me and the owners have found it funny when I've backed off.

They may know their dog is friendly but I bloody well dont

Hailsham

All about training and control

Too many owners do have the"nit done that before " attitude I grant you

Shouldn't be let off a lead until there is control

But muzzling all dogs is extreme

"All about training and control

"

One again I agree with you

I won’t be muzzling my very friendly husky, she saved me from being attacked whilst out walking. Hate to think what would have happened had she been muzzled. Dogs can be better behaved than humans and would very rarely attack without provocation.

Hailsham

One again I agree with you "

Often it's not about training the dog but also training the owner

Have a lot of people asking me to train their dog as they see how well behaved mine are ... and I say I'd have to train them also

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I am not a dog owner but quite like many dogs. Can't make up my mind if your suggestions draconian or stupid.

Maybe you are just a troll....

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Dogs well, I can take them or leave them. I had one for 13 years and he was family but I'm not all mushy over others.

I don't agree all dogs should be muzzled although some breeds yes. Those that would be difficult to control if things went badly.

People should have more common sense than to approach an unknown dog, but unfortunately common sense is often lacking.

Hailsham

"I won’t be muzzling my very friendly husky, she saved me from being attacked whilst out walking. Hate to think what would have happened had she been muzzled. Dogs can be better behaved than humans and would very rarely attack without provocation. "

True

Maybe teenagers should be muzzled and leashed when out

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"

That's what people said when the law about seat belts came in, "what, EVERY journey, that's a bit extreme" ..everyone thinks it wont happen to them...I wont crash/get crashed into...my dog wont bite/attack...until it happens, then it's too late. Better safe than sorry I say. Did I go off at a tangent there? lol My bad

That's what people said when the law about seat belts came in, "what, EVERY journey, that's a bit extreme" ..everyone thinks it wont happen to them...I wont crash/get crashed into...my dog wont bite/attack...until it happens, then it's too late. Better safe than sorry I say. Did I go off at a tangent there? lol My bad "

"Ive a husky too a lot of people cross the road when they see us....he is the most gentle dog ever "
never off lead and no muzzle .

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I wouldn't entertain ever having a vicious dog, it would have to go.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

No, my dogs don’t bite people unless I instruct them to.

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover"

It’s people with stupid opinions like this who give the human race a bad name. Muzzle yourself you clown!

I am not a dog owner but quite like many dogs. Can't make up my mind if your suggestions draconian or stupid.

Maybe you are just a troll...."

Haha again just because someone as a different view from you I'm a troll I've pink hair and live under a bridge draconian I like stupid probably but I'd still be a responsible owner and if it ever did try to bite someone on my property as would be muzzled when out I'd put a bullet in it myself

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

My dogo is a good boy....

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

My dog has to be muzzled when out. It really annoys me when I go to the beach and other dogs want to come up to my girl. I know their only being friendly, but I ask the owners if they mind shouting their dog away from mine but they just ignore me. Pure ignorance. So now I don't take her out till about 2 in the morning

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 05/10/19 18:43:49]

Little ankle biters are little fuckers love a proper dog lol x

Cumbria

"My dog has to be muzzled when out. It really annoys me when I go to the beach and other dogs want to come up to my girl. I know their only being friendly, but I ask the owners if they mind shouting their dog away from mine but they just ignore me. Pure ignorance. So now I don't take her out till about 2 in the morning "

Lol your dog is Alpha...

What a load of bull,your obviously not a pet lover

It’s people with stupid opinions like this who give the human race a bad name. Muzzle yourself you clown!"

I would but I don't bite so I'm ok numpty

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I have a chocolate lab puppy and she certainly draws much attention to herself which invariably results in her getting overexcited and jumping up and down in a demented manner and licking the people half to death

Bolton

Maybe you are just a troll....Haha again just because someone as a different view from you I'm a troll I've pink hair and live under a bridge draconian I like stupid probably but I'd still be a responsible owner and if it ever did try to bite someone on my property as would be muzzled when out I'd put a bullet in it myself "

If you consider your dog should be muzzled, do it, you decision. Other dog owners do not feel the need to do it so let their dogs go out without them. They can make their own decision.

This is what I was reminded of when I read the tag line.

Cracks me up every time I see it!

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

sydaz wft why should all dogs be muzzled that is biggest load of shit ive ever heard

Bolton

That's what people said when the law about seat belts came in, "what, EVERY journey, that's a bit extreme" ..everyone thinks it wont happen to them...I wont crash/get crashed into...my dog wont bite/attack...until it happens, then it's too late. Better safe than sorry I say. Did I go off at a tangent there? lol My bad "

Not a comparable situation. Most dogs have good temperaments and certainly have no need of a muzzle. If you feel your dog needs one, use one.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Google the Inspector Cleuso clip 'does your dog bite'

"

I meant to check that out but forgot with the big love in happening.

Maybe you are just a troll....Haha again just because someone as a different view from you I'm a troll I've pink hair and live under a bridge draconian I like stupid probably but I'd still be a responsible owner and if it ever did try to bite someone on my property as would be muzzled when out I'd put a bullet in it myself

If you consider your dog should be muzzled, do it, you decision. Other dog owners do not feel the need to do it so let their dogs go out without them. They can make their own decision. "

that's the problem I wouldn't trust the owners so I still stand by my answer all dog's when off there property should be muzzled

Virtuosa

"

It never gets old. Brilliant bit of the film

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

We agree

So I see

Possibly the only way a troll dies get offI'm no troll just shows what your like if don't agree with you dog owners what's wrong with making sure everyone is safe while you're out sorry if you don't agree but tough still stands destroy if not muzzled try telling the poor family of someone that got bitten it's never done anything like this before so sorry doesn't wash "

Do you have the same outlook and opinion when it comes people? All must be handcuffed because one might stab or attack you?? As with all walks of life. You cant let the actions of one condem the rest.

I have met far more people that should be muzzled..and I've had to deal with dangerous dogs.

Bolton

Maybe you are just a troll....Haha again just because someone as a different view from you I'm a troll I've pink hair and live under a bridge draconian I like stupid probably but I'd still be a responsible owner and if it ever did try to bite someone on my property as would be muzzled when out I'd put a bullet in it myself

If you consider your dog should be muzzled, do it, you decision. Other dog owners do not feel the need to do it so let their dogs go out without them. They can make their own decision. that's the problem I wouldn't trust the owners so I still stand by my answer all dog's when off there property should be muzzled "

OK, your opinion. Just seems unnecessary/draconian. Allow dog owners to make their own decision. If you want to muzzle your dog, get on and do it. Others will decide it is not necessary for their particular dog.

"sydaz wft why should all dogs be muzzled that is biggest load of shit ive ever heard"
that's your opinion and that's fine but respect my opinion in my job I see no end of dogs let out because of lazy owner's who try to nibble bite me unfortunately I cannot kill the owner so I'm afraid the dog gets it take responsibility that's all we ask

Bolton

sydaz.... Why do you want to kill the owner??

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

When approaching a dog that doesn`t know you, Its a good idea to offer the back of your hand for the dog to sniff, It shows you are allowing the dog to check you out & showing it respect.

There`s no such thing as a bad dog.

Bolton

Yes, all dog owners should be responsible. The owners know their animal and can make an informed decision. Should it be on a lead? Should it be muzzled? Let the owner decide. Also depends on where the dog is.

Hillside desolate

"Yes, all dog owners should be responsible. The owners know their animal and can make an informed decision. Should it be on a lead? Should it be muzzled? Let the owner decide. Also depends on where the dog is. "

Devils advocate here, but not all dog owners are responsible enough to make the right decision on this. In fact some people see having an aggressive dog as a badge of honour and most of them wouldn't willingly muzzle their dog.

"sydaz.... Why do you want to kill the owner?? "
for not been responsible with been a animal owner comes responsibility which most ignore so if a dog bit or even tried to bite me or anyone I was with I'd love to kill the owner but as the law stands it illegal but not to destroy the animal if coursing harm or distress

Bolton

"Yes, all dog owners should be responsible. The owners know their animal and can make an informed decision. Should it be on a lead? Should it be muzzled? Let the owner decide. Also depends on where the dog is.

Devils advocate here, but not all dog owners are responsible enough to make the right decision on this. In fact some people see having an aggressive dog as a badge of honour and most of them wouldn't willingly muzzle their dog."

Yes, there are some of those around.

Good news is they are in a minute minority, the vast majority of dog owners are responsible, thank goodness.

In extremis...the law can step in.

Wakefield

sydaz i still cant believe your attitude its unreal yes if you have a dog that bites yes muzzle it but as for all dogs been muzzled thats a def no

Bolton

"sydaz.... Why do you want to kill the owner?? for not been responsible with been a animal owner comes responsibility which most ignore so if a dog bit or even tried to bite me or anyone I was with I'd love to kill the owner but as the law stands it illegal but not to destroy the animal if coursing harm or distress"

Rather than kill the owner (not a good idea) perhaps sending the individual on a course to show how to take care of a dog would be a better plan....

"sydaz.... Why do you want to kill the owner?? for not been responsible with been a animal owner comes responsibility which most ignore so if a dog bit or even tried to bite me or anyone I was with I'd love to kill the owner but as the law stands it illegal but not to destroy the animal if coursing harm or distress

Rather than kill the owner (not a good idea) perhaps sending the individual on a course to show how to take care of a dog would be a better plan...."

would be pointless as they say cannot educate pork

Hillside desolate

"Yes, all dog owners should be responsible. The owners know their animal and can make an informed decision. Should it be on a lead? Should it be muzzled? Let the owner decide. Also depends on where the dog is.

Devils advocate here, but not all dog owners are responsible enough to make the right decision on this. In fact some people see having an aggressive dog as a badge of honour and most of them wouldn't willingly muzzle their dog.

Good news is they are in a minute minority, the vast majority of dog owners are responsible, thank goodness.

In extremis...the law can step in. "

By then its usually too late and some poor bugger has already been mauled.

"To be fair I've had rather large dogs charge across the park towards me and the owners have found it funny when I've backed off.

They may know their dog is friendly but I bloody well dont"

Some owners are idiots. Dogs should be kept under control. I don't want them near me or my dog. It's not funny at all.

Bolton

"To be fair I've had rather large dogs charge across the park towards me and the owners have found it funny when I've backed off.

Some owners are idiots. Dogs should be kept under control. I don't want them near me or my dog. It's not funny at all. "

I don't think idiocy is confined to dog owners....!!! I am sure there are some owners of parrots who are idiots!!

Bolton

In extremis...the law can step in.

By then its usually too late and some poor bugger has already been mauled. "

Yes, sadly it can and does happen, fortunately infrequently.

Hillside desolate

Some owners are idiots. Dogs should be kept under control. I don't want them near me or my dog. It's not funny at all.

I don't think idiocy is confined to dog owners....!!! I am sure there are some owners of parrots who are idiots!! "

Yea but the worst an out of control parrot will do is tell you to fuck off

Hailsham

We're just back from walking the dogs. No muzzle and off lead like I do every day at least twice a day. However, under full control but then that's trained gun dogs for you. How irresponsible of me!!

Someone shoot me, then the dogs could do a soft-mouthed retrieval of my carcase.

Additionally, notice how some "pork" knows how to use grammar and punctuation.

I suppose you can't educate the ignorant though.

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

If you feel like your dog is not friendly should you be taking it out where people are. Can't go in the playing field because of dog owners walking there dogs off there leashes they running around barking. My child is to scared to go play. I would love to show you picture of my sister face after dog attacked her. She has got to live with it.

By *lymDrewMan  over a year ago

plymouth

"sydaz.... Why do you want to kill the owner?? for not been responsible with been a animal owner comes responsibility which most ignore so if a dog bit or even tried to bite me or anyone I was with I'd love to kill the owner but as the law stands it illegal but not to destroy the animal if coursing harm or distress

Rather than kill the owner (not a good idea) perhaps sending the individual on a course to show how to take care of a dog would be a better plan.... would be pointless as they say cannot educate pork "

Reading your posts, clearly not...

Don't know what job you do that puts you in a position to have lots of dogs trying to bite you, it's usually the domain of a postman or delivery driver, in which case muzzling in public would do no good. maybe you're a nurse who see's a flow of dog bite injuries in you workplace which covers a large area. The fact of the matter is that a very small minority of dogs bite people when out in public, to have a fear of all dogs due to the actions of a tiny minority of dogs is irrational, at best.

Wakefield

our dog goes for walk n never on a lead shes a softie but very obedient so there you go sydaz

By *lymDrewMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I don't think idiocy is confined to dog owners....!!! I am sure there are some owners of parrots who are idiots!!

Yea but the worst an out of control parrot will do is tell you to fuck off "

You've never been bitten by a parrot have you... it hurts, a lot.

"We're just back from walking the dogs. No muzzle and off lead like I do every day at least twice a day. However, under full control but then that's trained gun dogs for you. How irresponsible of me!!

Someone shoot me, then the dogs could do a soft-mouthed retrieval of my carcase.

Additionally, notice how some "pork" knows how to use grammar and punctuation.

I suppose you can't educate the ignorant

though.

This. I was just thinking the same, you beat me to it!

"

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Get yourself a collar that is red and says, stay the fuck away from me.

We have a Shih Tzu who can be temperamental, I get loads of people coming up to her and going to stroke her. Sometimes I get to say be careful, before she nips them and sometimes i am not quick enough.

I do point out that it is polite to ask before invading her space, asshe only has her mouth to hint at you she is not interested. So far i haven't had much formal trouble.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

It really pisses me off in the park, sighns up saying dogs must be kept on lead, yet so many dont. Id go with my 2 little ones. Playing footie or on the swings...then suddenly a dog would come running over...you may have thrown his ball near us by miatake, the dog may just wanna say hello, whatever, all my 2 kids see is a big dog running towards them, ownsers always just shout, hes friendly don't worry, easy for you to say, i don't know your dogs friendly, i dont know why he running towards us, and neither do my kids.

They shoukd never be walked off lead on the streets either. Ive had dogs alk my life. Alk well behaved. I woukd never have them off leash like that.

Shangri-La

Ive also brought my kids up, no .atter how cute and cuddling looking to always ask the owner if its ok to stroke. There are a few Huskies at one of the large dog runs here. They are crazy...the good crazy lol

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

When I saw the title of this thread that was my first thought lol

Wakefield

_ollydoes so your saying no dog should be off a lead at any point .sorry but i dont agree with that at all

Bolton

dd mentions a park where there is a sign requiring dogs to be on a lead.

This is probably a local by-law. Not unreasonable to expect dogs to be on a lead in those circumstances. It comes down to owners being responsible and responsible for their animals.

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Any dog can bite

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

might not bite but didnt stop one fucker jumping up at me the first day i went out after an op and burst my stitches

Hailsham

"dd mentions a park where there is a sign requiring dogs to be on a lead.

This is probably a local by-law. Not unreasonable to expect dogs to be on a lead in those circumstances. It comes down to owners being responsible and responsible for their animals. "

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

That is not my dog...

By *oinus1961Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I haven't got a dog. I've got a twat of a cat who is part feral. He's loving to me but anyone else is fair game. He's a proper little c***

By *xxxeyesCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Any dog can bite and all are capable of inflicting nasty injuries

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

When I saw the title of this thread that was my first thought lol"

And mine

By *inx666Couple  over a year ago

Bury

Love a big dog

Virtuosa

When I saw the title of this thread that was my first thought lol

And mine"

Go and YouTube it everyone. Bloody brilliant

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

I have a GSD boy and I might be biased but he’s handsome /super well behaved in public and always get attention but just like you people just expect they can rub and approach, now he is well behaved and I’ve trained him but some people are just assholes or not nice people inside and I feel he feels this and every now and then he goes nuts on random people.. and he’s not a dangerous dog or classed as one and I understand how you feel

P.S I love Huskies

"If you feel like your dog is not friendly should you be taking it out where people are. Can't go in the playing field because of dog owners walking there dogs off there leashes they running around barking. My child is to scared to go play. I would love to show you picture of my sister face after dog attacked her. She has got to live with it. "

Ha I'd like to see anyone try and muzzle my dog. Good luck trying

Shangri-La

Ha I'd like to see anyone try and muzzle my dog. Good luck trying "

I dont think they all need to be muzzled.

My dog only bites rangers supporters lol

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

My dog bites.

In fact they wont need to ask if he bites as he would attack 1st.

Soloution to that is a muzzle.

Otherways if someone gets bitten the dog is put down and you have a court case on your hands or worse still if some one is killed.

Its in a dogs nature to bite and defend their owner which isnt a bad thing.

A dog normally wont bite their owner but that dosent mean they wont bite a stranger.

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

The problem is not the dogs, the problem is US! The ones who think they are above everything else in nature & funny how we allow us to kill the dog but completely reject any reason for a dog to bite.

Contradictions much.

My dogs have always been raised with me as alpha, not them which means I'm in control. That's the hierarchy they have instilled in them problems come when people forget that.

By *ackdd72Man  over a year ago

the valleys

Yes my dog bites he’s a dog I’d be rather surprised if he burst into song.

Dogs bite,bark,wag their tails and bare their teeth it’s what they do, do I need to muzzle him every time I leave the house absolutely not.

Humans are far more capable of doing harm than any dog,does my dog leave the house thinking “ooh I’ll have 10 pints tonight then slap some twat if he looks at me wrong” no he doesn’t do and if your advocating that every dog wears a muzzle I’ll agree to it if every person wears handcuffs when they leave the house

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"Grrrrrr the down side to owning a husky people just walk up and wanna stroke it all the time on walks

And the compliments of nice dog oooo thats stunning or look mum a wolf also irritating as hell grrrrrr fuck thursday im ranting now"

My pussy bites! Hahaha

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

I feel your pain, but try owning an Alaskan Malamute 3 times the size of a husky.

Get is it friendly, oh look a husky, and the of look a wolf

My dog is people friendly but not dog friendly. When I take her out she is muzzled and kept on a lead.

This is just the way I do things.

sw London

"My dog is people friendly but not dog friendly. When I take her out she is muzzled and kept on a lead.

This is just the way I do things. "

Ours is always kept on a lead they have no recall, and if they see something they will just go. I have found this whilst being attached to him and he chases a squirrel up a tree

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We have a German Shepard crossed with a malamute he’s 14 stone so he’s extremely intimidating .......He is extremely dog friendly to the point where he has had small dogs attack him on numerous occasions and has never retaliated ..He does have a issue tho with random men coming up to him tapping him on the head without talking to us or asking us if it’s ok ...I don’t want to muzzle him I just wish people would ask or even talk to him first before randomly tapping him...

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I don't think dogs should be muzzled unless a court orders it or the owner thinks it wise. That said it can be intimidating when large dogs off the lead run up to passers by or children. Best kept on a long lead at least or no lead only when other people are not around. I read that most UK dogbites are by labradors but I think it's because they are such a popular breed.

sw London

We have a mal and a german shepherd. Mals are gentle giants by nature. Huge but thinks they are little lap dogs and love their cuddls

Chelmsford

I saw a table of dogs most likely to bite and border collies were high up the list. Not always the dog you expect. If a dog runs at you Barking and trying to attack I read it's best to look down, stand still and avoid eye contact with hands at your side. ..

Ask a postman about the list of dogs

I'm a dog lover but i do agree some dogs need to be muzzled in public! Keep them on leads when kids are around too.I have 3 times now stopped separate dogs attacking not me but my 2 year old at the park.

If it was to go to a vote I'd definitely say muzzle them outdoors. I've never been so close to going to jail in all my life

Chelmsford

I don't think dogs should be routinely muzzled but I think they should be registered and DNA samples taken. If dog muck is detected in public areas then wardens could trace the owners through the DNA database and fined and the dog seized for repeat offenders...

"I don't think dogs should be routinely muzzled but I think they should be registered and DNA samples taken. If dog muck is detected in public areas then wardens could trace the owners through the DNA database and fined and the dog seized for repeat offenders..."
dna testing dog shit sounds a shitty job to me

Chelmsford

I don't know if it's true but I was told that if a dog attacks then jab a pencil into one of its nostrils. I have never yet had a dog attack me so not sure how effective the technique is..

By *arry2525Man  over a year ago

lightwater

Sometimes, but I find if I take her shoe shopping once a month that’s usually enough to keep her sweet.

» Add a new message to this topic