FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dream on

Dream on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

We all know young lads have wet dreams...but do men and women..do you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Ain’t had one for years but at my age I’m happy if I wake up piss proud

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’ve never had one.

I have however shit and pissed myself in the past if that counts?

B38

"I’ve never had one.

I have however shit and pissed myself in the past if that counts?"

depends what your into

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Every night apparently.

D tells me most mornings he watched me kiss and touch myself in my sleep.

I just think he has a dirty mind.

Jo.Xx

B38

one morning my then husband told me about the nightmare I was having as I was so restless whilst in bed the previous night.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I close to climax and couldn't remember who was in the dream

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never had one - seems a bit of a waste and mess to clean up

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I wish I experienced sexual dreams; Even those which start off promising always end as nightmares.

My dream life is really miserable

B38

I have dreamed that I have been close to cumming a couple of times over the years and then woken up and had to finish myself off.... I have never got to actually cum in the dream ...not happened lately though.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Can’t remember the last dream I had full stop.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I've had very sexual dreams before but no wet dreams. I don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything though

B38

For me the ones I have had, the feelings have been so real and I have been so turned on...but never to completion.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Not a wet dream as such but I've woken up before, wet and my clit is tingling in that just had an orgasm way and my lips are puffy. So I guess that's the female equivalent? It's a shame I can't remember what and who I dream about though.

"I have dreamed that I have been close to cumming a couple of times over the years and then woken up and had to finish myself off.... I have never got to actually cum in the dream ...not happened lately though."

ive woken up in the middle of an orgasm. sadly only happened once

"Not a wet dream as such but I've woken up before, wet and my clit is tingling in that just had an orgasm way and my lips are puffy. So I guess that's the female equivalent? It's always sam I remember and who I dream about though. "

B38

"Not a wet dream as such but I've woken up before, wet and my clit is tingling in that just had an orgasm way and my lips are puffy. So I guess that's the female equivalent? It's always sam I remember and who I dream about though.

"

I can see why

Nope horny dreams but always wake before happytime

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Wake up with the anti roll over pole in full effect , but was I dreaming etc ?

B38

Almost time for bed...hoping for wet dreams

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I have sex dreams now and then, most recent one that I remember was getting it on with Lady Gaga in a forest. That was pretty good actually.

B38

"I have sex dreams now and then, most recent one that I remember was getting it on with Lady Gaga in a forest. That was pretty good actually. "

Lady Gaga..like your style...nice

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Don’t remember the dream, but woke up wet a few times, so must have been good

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

My sex dreams tend to be weird. I once dreamt I had sex with Draco Malfoy in Borders book shop but he was the actor who played the main character in that kids show Kerching years ago instead.

I had an orgasm in my sleep once, it woke me up. That was the only time though

B38

"Don’t remember the dream, but woke up wet a few times, so must have been good "

sounds good to me

I never remember any dreams, have woke up wet a few times but that's due to leaving the window open and it raining in

B38

"My sex dreams tend to be weird. I once dreamt I had sex with Draco Malfoy in Borders book shop but he was the actor who played the main character in that kids show Kerching years ago instead. "

It is weird how dreams play out..I once dreamt I had great sex with my boss at work...thing is I really didn't like him.

that was a weird dream.

B38

"I had an orgasm in my sleep once, it woke me up. That was the only time though "

That's when I wake up when I'm.really close

Liverpool

"My sex dreams tend to be weird. I once dreamt I had sex with Draco Malfoy in Borders book shop but he was the actor who played the main character in that kids show Kerching years ago instead.

It is weird how dreams play out..I once dreamt I had great sex with my boss at work...thing is I really didn't like him.

that was a weird dream."

Haha yeah I swear your brain likes messing with you in your dreams. I've also dreamt about giving one of my brother's friends a hand job in the back of a taxi and that is something that would absolutely never happen in real life! *shudders*

Not for a while ha

B38

"My sex dreams tend to be weird. I once dreamt I had sex with Draco Malfoy in Borders book shop but he was the actor who played the main character in that kids show Kerching years ago instead.

that was a weird dream.

Haha yeah I swear your brain likes messing with you in your dreams. I've also dreamt about giving one of my brother's friends a hand job in the back of a taxi and that is something that would absolutely never happen in real life! *shudders*"

I know it's really weird is t it! the sex was good in mine so I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about it

B38

I can report that last night was a dry night

"I can report that last night was a dry night "

Likewise OP. Cannot remember the last time I’ve had a wet dream.

Liverpool

that was a weird dream.

Haha yeah I swear your brain likes messing with you in your dreams. I've also dreamt about giving one of my brother's friends a hand job in the back of a taxi and that is something that would absolutely never happen in real life! *shudders*

I know it's really weird is t it! the sex was good in mine so I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about it "

Laugh definitely. And tell your brain off.

B38

that was a weird dream.

I know it's really weird is t it! the sex was good in mine so I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about it

Laugh definitely. And tell your brain off."

My brain has a mind of it's own...I wonder who's in there sometimes

I don't really have good sex dreams that I can remember.

The ones I've had that involve sex normally have a dark undertone where I'm being taken for a cunt, or someone comes along and creates havoc and destruction. I've had a few where me and B can be about to get jiggy but it ends in us getting separated and one of us getting attacked and unable to reach or help the other

P

B38

"I don't really have good sex dreams that I can remember.

The ones I've had that involve sex normally have a dark undertone where I'm being taken for a cunt, or someone comes along and creates havoc and destruction. I've had a few where me and B can be about to get jiggy but it ends in us getting separated and one of us getting attacked and unable to reach or help the other

P"

Dreams certainly can be fucked up

P

Dreams certainly can be fucked up"

2 that I can remember:

We were in a huge place that had a pool, a dj, loads.of lockers everywhere. We were heading off to find somewhere and he saw a box of chocolates. He ate a chocolate from the box and I was begging him not to coz they weren't ours. We kept going and ended up in a train station, the couple who's chocolates they were got in between us, and the bloke started throwing spikes at B, I ended up getting pushed back into the place we had just come from and shutters came down all around it. I was trying to call the police but all phone signals had been switched off too. I was helpless and screaming and fighting to try to get to him and everyone was laughing at me.

The other one I remember is we were meeting on a bridge for a romantic evening together. He was late so I called his phone. A girl answered and I started to panic, she said she'd just found the phone and didn't know it belonged to him (yet she used his name) I looked down and saw him in the water below drowning.

I hate it.

P

B38

P

Dreams certainly can be fucked up

2 that I can remember:

We were in a huge place that had a pool, a dj, loads.of lockers everywhere. We were heading off to find somewhere and he saw a box of chocolates. He ate a chocolate from the box and I was begging him not to coz they weren't ours. We kept going and ended up in a train station, the couple who's chocolates they were got in between us, and the bloke started throwing spikes at B, I ended up getting pushed back into the place we had just come from and shutters came down all around it. I was trying to call the police but all phone signals had been switched off too. I was helpless and screaming and fighting to try to get to him and everyone was laughing at me.

The other one I remember is we were meeting on a bridge for a romantic evening together. He was late so I called his phone. A girl answered and I started to panic, she said she'd just found the phone and didn't know it belonged to him (yet she used his name) I looked down and saw him in the water below drowning.

I hate it.

P"

That is heavy x

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Update: I had something of a wet dream last night... can't actually remember the dream though and it was a weird feeling to wake up to

I blame the social

I woken myself up cumming a couple of times but I've no idea what I was dreaming, wish it would happen more often!

B38

"Update: I had something of a wet dream last night... can't actually remember the dream though and it was a weird feeling to wake up to

I blame the social "

good social by the sound of it

B38

"I woken myself up cumming a couple of times but I've no idea what I was dreaming, wish it would happen more often! "

Let's hope tonight is the night

"We all know young lads have wet dreams...but do men and women..do you?"
never dream

» Add a new message to this topic