FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can we organise something ..

can we organise something ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a collection or social to give some money to kitty in memory of alfie - sure she can think of something that would be appropriate and we know what a lovely bunch of people you all are ... any ideas or suggestions welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"a collection or social to give some money to kitty in memory of alfie - sure she can think of something that would be appropriate and we know what a lovely bunch of people you all are ... any ideas or suggestions welcomed"

I agree that to do something would be a lovely gesture - how about making a collection and it donating to the hospital?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive been reading the forums lately i dont know kitty at all but theres obviously a lot of people who do ...why dont you set up a just giving page on the Just Giving website people can donate thru the website by credit card its very simple to set up and they only take a very small percentage .We use it at work for all our fundraising ....and it works !

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

" ive been reading the forums lately i dont know kitty at all but theres obviously a lot of people who do ...why dont you set up a just giving page on the Just Giving website people can donate thru the website by credit card its very simple to set up and they only take a very small percentage .We use it at work for all our fundraising ....and it works !"

Thats a good idea - if Kitty lets us know which hospital she would like us to donate to that would be great

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Can everyone hold on for a couple of days. We've got a couple of things that we are trying to sort out.......

As soon as I've spoken to Kitty personally, I'll post a thread.

Please bear with us and with Kitty at this heartbreaking time and I'll let everyone know what we can do to help her as soon as it's clearer what she would like.

hope this makes sense

maddie

Thanks Maddie - look forward to seeing what we can all do to help

"Can everyone hold on for a couple of days. We've got a couple of things that we are trying to sort out.......

As soon as I've spoken to Kitty personally, I'll post a thread.

Please bear with us and with Kitty at this heartbreaking time and I'll let everyone know what we can do to help her as soon as it's clearer what she would like.

hope this makes sense

maddie"

You never make sense but ok

» Add a new message to this topic