FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sisterhood....

Sisterhood....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Does it exist or is it every woman for themselves?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My two best mates are female.

Is that like a clithood?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My two best mates are female. "
So would you do anything for them no matter what? Us against the world kinda thing? Do you think women do/should stick together?

My best mates are all guys.. women in groups make me want to run away.

cali

"My two best mates are female. So would you do anything for them no matter what? Us against the world kinda thing? Do you think women do/should stick together?"

Yup, as they were there for when I needed it most, and I shall do the same for them.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My best mates are all guys.. women in groups make me want to run away.

cali "

Can i ask why Cali, you dont have to say though xx

i tend to drink with the lads from work as they are less bitchy judgemental

but my best friend is female and my other close friend is male

cali Can i ask why Cali, you dont have to say though xx"

I just find it very catty... and very boring..

Cali

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

anything for my best friend

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"My two best mates are female. So would you do anything for them no matter what? Us against the world kinda thing? Do you think women do/should stick together?"

Yes.

I don't see 2 of my best friends very often but I love them both and I'd do anything for them. And I would always side with them (right or wrong) and i'd stick with them, no matter what.

**You both know who you are!!**

dirtybigbadsgirlville

cali Can i ask why Cali, you dont have to say though xx

I just find it very catty... and very boring..

Cali "

So thats two ladies that think when women are together they are bitchy....interesting...thanks ladies xx

By *nytimeadeMan  over a year ago

Skegness

"Does it exist or is it every woman for themselves? "

Your like Flowers , us guys just Buzz around (like Bees)in the breeze,and land on the nearest, and if you open up , we get to taste your Delicious Nectar ,but when your in a big bed all together , then your very much far to chummy chatting to 'BEE' bothered about us Buzzin around ...

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I would but it would be because of our relationship and not our gender.

I dislike it when it is assumed that the 'sisterhood' speaks on my behalf because Im a woman....

Or indeed that I speak for women just because I happen to be one.

Both are things I often come across in a work scenario

Tra prefers her male friends too,she grew up as a bit of a tomboy in a pub mainly used by men,also most of her female friends are inveterate shit stirrers, she can't be doing with it

My best friends are women and we are close and I trust them explicitly. They even know my bank account details, I rang one of them once to transfer money from one of my accounts as I didn't have enough in the account and I only had that cashpoint card on me.

I have also worked with a lot of men, women were vastly outnumbered. These guys I'd trust in an emergency situation but not a personal one. We had a good bond, they did make innuendos relating to my sex but I stood up to them, we had a good working relationship.

I find women are bitchy in groups, usually about another female, when one or all of them are threatened by that female. Women are very competitive and are not immune to the green eyed monster.

On a site like this, where there is a vast amount of competition, you will find groups who will be bitchy about other females

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My best friends are female and i trust them completely even when they tell me stuff i dont want to hear.

But i am close to quite a few guys as well. I did have a best friend who was a guy until he moved to ireland

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"My best friends are women and we are close and I trust them explicitly. They even know my bank account details, I rang one of them once to transfer money from one of my accounts as I didn't have enough in the account and I only had that cashpoint card on me.

I have also worked with a lot of men, women were vastly outnumbered. These guys I'd trust in an emergency situation but not a personal one. We had a good bond, they did make innuendos relating to my sex but I stood up to them, we had a good working relationship.

I find women are bitchy in groups, usually about another female, when one or all of them are threatened by that female. Women are very competitive and are not immune to the green eyed monster.

On a site like this, where there is a vast amount of competition, you will find groups who will be bitchy about other females "

Implicitly !

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"My best friends are female and i trust them completely even when they tell me stuff i dont want to hear.

But i am close to quite a few guys as well. I did have a best friend who was a guy until he moved to ireland"

When he moved to Ireland, did he become a girl???????

My bessie mates are all female, bestest, best mate I've known for 40 years but don't see very often, popped out with her birthday prez t'other week, (haven't seen her since Xmas when I was stressed as fuck) she took one look at me and said "You're looking good - have you started swinging again?" Good job I didn't have any desire to keep it a secret from her, fecking mind-reader!

"My best friends are female and i trust them completely even when they tell me stuff i dont want to hear.

But i am close to quite a few guys as well. I did have a best friend who was a guy until he moved to ireland"

Did he go there for a sex change?

my closest mates are all females, but like others i find women in large groups can be bitchy.

I work in a very male dominated place, and in all honesty i love it. I feel like the queen bee, and i will openly admit that i wrap some of the blokes round my finger at times. In the past i have worked in very female dominated places and it has not been so pleasant.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I have close friends of both sexes, gender doesnt decide my relationships, their personality does.

Unlike others, I am honest with my friends..... if they are wrong, I tell them, without being too blunt, but under certain circumstances I will do whatever it takes to help them, including lying, cheating, stealing and putting my life at risk.

Although the number is very small, this group of people are family to me, I will always support them.

"My two best mates are female. "
Ditto

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

All of my friends are female.

I do agree with others when they say that women in groups can be really bitchy.

I only fuck females

"My best friends are women and we are close and I trust them explicitly. They even know my bank account details, I rang one of them once to transfer money from one of my accounts as I didn't have enough in the account and I only had that cashpoint card on me.

On a site like this, where there is a vast amount of competition, you will find groups who will be bitchy about other females "

You basically sum up what good female friendships are all about. My 2 best friends are amazing and my life would be in a different place without them. Yet neither of them know about this side of my life, it's not because l'm scared of telling them, neither would judge. It's because l'd rather tell them face to face, the shock on their faces will be priceless!!! lol....don't l sound like a bitch?, l'm not, it's just the way we function, we enjoy outshocking eachother, been like it for 30+ years. I must admit l enjoy speaking to other ladies about our chosen lifestyle as it's not really the subject one would be able discuss over sunday lunch with the family and friends lol.

But i am close to quite a few guys as well. I did have a best friend who was a guy until he moved to ireland

When he moved to Ireland, did he become a girl???????

My bessie mates are all female, bestest, best mate I've known for 40 years but don't see very often, popped out with her birthday prez t'other week, (haven't seen her since Xmas when I was stressed as fuck) she took one look at me and said "You're looking good - have you started swinging again?" Good job I didn't have any desire to keep it a secret from her, fecking mind-reader! "

Exactly as your bessie should, l'm looking forward to telling mine

"Does it exist or is it every woman for themselves? "

Well many claim sisterhood but its all far in sex and war and in reality its every woman for her self.

My best friend is female. I have known her for nearly 40 years. We have been there for each other through the up's and down's of our lives. She gave me a spare bedroom to move into last June, still there now. That's friendship for you.

However the person who gave me the courage to walk away from the relationship I was in was a guy friend. He put me up for the first few weeks of leaving.

» Add a new message to this topic