FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boxes..

Boxes..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HELP!!!!

You know I havent moved for a long time... and I have been trying today and failing to get some boxes..

Now I wont be moving just this minute but I wanted to get a good start and pack away stuff that has to go but I can easily pack away now.

yet I cant find anywhere to just get some boxes from...

Anyone moved recently and got some ideas.. or am I actually going to have to buy them lol

Cali

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try going to the local supermarkets and tell them your situation when the night shift is on they can save you some

steal some tramps house's

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

yep. when i moved, i got from local grocers; also, i was working in a school as a computer engineer so would use their sturdy pc boxes.

i went in my office and nicked some

ask the local offices by u x

Got mine from the local shops.. my friend got hers from mcdonalds.. they big and strong seemingly lol

I went to asda and tescos and both told me they didnt have any..

Maybe I should go back later on at night..

thanks.. will keep trying.. I am being little miss organised and packing way before I need to

p.s I apologise now to any meets that I have between now and moving... although could always get bent over the boxes.

cali

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

"I went to asda and tescos and both told me they didnt have any..

Maybe I should go back later on at night..

thanks.. will keep trying.. I am being little miss organised and packing way before I need to

p.s I apologise now to any meets that I have between now and moving... although could always get bent over the boxes.

cali "

or sent shipping ! j/k

dont wanna brag like, but ive got a stack of boxes here if you fancy driving to warrington??

go to morrisons, they usually have banana boxes, go early morning, or go the day before and ask them to save you some, they are great for moving as you can stack them.

kat x x

"dont wanna brag like, but ive got a stack of boxes here if you fancy driving to warrington??"

lol

show off.. :p

cali

If you have a care home near you they should get incontience aids delivered about once a month, boxes are just perfect for moving and storage.

"HELP!!!!

You know I havent moved for a long time... and I have been trying today and failing to get some boxes..

Now I wont be moving just this minute but I wanted to get a good start and pack away stuff that has to go but I can easily pack away now.

Anyone moved recently and got some ideas.. or am I actually going to have to buy them lol

Cali "

You could try your local fast food outlets. MacDonalds and others have a high turnover with many items delivered daily in boxes so it is worth asking.

Go to your local industrial/trading estate.

People like Plumb Center, MKM, City Electrcal Factors, in fact most places with a trade counter will have a stash of good strong cardboard boxes which they usually flatten and throw away.

Supermarket ones are usually flimsy and not worth having

I went to a hosiery factory and a hosiery wholesalers and got mine.

Wolf

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

There is another option go to one of the local removers or call them.

They will sell new boxes but better stil they do also sell used ones that are like new and very cheap to buy if you have too.

Hope this helps.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Argos do a range of Home Moving Kits from boxes, to clothes wardrobes, even Bubble Wrap.

Plus. look at your local Self Storage Companies, where you can store your own goods and belongings. Some of the UK wide chains sell all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap and so on.

Also, have a word with your local Removal Companies. Some, I have found, will have a range of boxes etc for sale.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Yellow storage will sell you everything you need at next to nothing.

Thank you very much all

I will try all the suggestions

cali

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I also meant to say that many of the major shops, Fast Food, and High Street retail names, will have a return to supplier or Cardboard disposal policy which may prevent you getting boxes from them.

However, try your local independent shops; invariably they just flatten them or even just chuck them in their bins.

Also, if you are anywhere near an IKEA, they sell a range of flat pack boxes of all sizes.

Plus check out your local Pubs, Clubs and Hotels; they'll buy in Beers, spirits and wines in bulk and always have strong boxes galore to get rid of.

Last time I moved, I had to put my stuff into storage, and got the boxes from the storage company.

I work in factories, and the Goods In department always have emptied boxes to hand.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"steal some tramps house's"

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"HELP!!!!

Cali "

Have moved many times with the Armed Forces - so am wondering whether you could get some boxes from the removals company?

» Add a new message to this topic