FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > GOLD CUP

GOLD CUP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will kauto star win it again,weve been given a tip for BURTON POINT and he's usually right 99% of the time xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I this like the 'two girls, one cup' thing but with piss?

Do you have a link? Just out of interest.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I've just pulled time for Rupert and the midnight club in our office sweepstake, any good????

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

i just hope all the horses make it round without getting killed.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Spare a thought for us poor sods who live in Cheltenham and can't move around for 1 week.

So far today, my 5 min car journey has taken 50 mins and I've nearly run over at least 20 Irish who think the roads are their domain cus the people who live in Cheltenham are of no consequence.

We can't use back roads because the police block them off, we can't get to work and trying to get my grandson to creche was absolute murder.

I'll be glad when it's finished and next year I'm going abroad for the week so I don't have to see 75000 Irish and 16,000 extra cars.

**Rant over**

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Spare a thought for us poor sods who live in Cheltenham and can't move around for 1 week.

So far today, my 5 min car journey has taken 50 mins and I've nearly run over at least 20 Irish who think the roads are their domain cus the people who live in Cheltenham are of no consequence.

We can't use back roads because the police block them off, we can't get to work and trying to get my grandson to creche was absolute murder.

I'll be glad when it's finished and next year I'm going abroad for the week so I don't have to see 75000 Irish and 16,000 extra cars.

**Rant over** "

And those who live in Gloucester but work in Cheltenham - allow an extra hour for the commute each way. And heaven forbid anyone who needs to come to Gloucestershire during race week for business and stay over - hotel prices go through the roof throughout the county

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Spare a thought for us poor sods who live in Cheltenham and can't move around for 1 week.

**Rant over**

And those who live in Gloucester but work in Cheltenham - allow an extra hour for the commute each way. And heaven forbid anyone who needs to come to Gloucestershire during race week for business and stay over - hotel prices go through the roof throughout the county"

Which is why I always have Gold Cup week off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Will kauto star win it again,weve been given a tip for BURTON POINT and he's usually right 99% of the time xxx "

Well its definitely the 1% in action today

» Add a new message to this topic