FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are we weird ?

Are we weird ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst the obvious answer would be yes consider the following

Just before the hols we went to Chams and met, nothing planned and all pure chance, with some folk who are members on here.

We had a lovely chat with both couples during the course of the evening but it was obvious from the outset that we were not their cup of tea and they were not ours so we did not play.

We all parted on good terms and to the best of our knowledge none of us felt the need to start a spite campaign on here and other sites because our noses were out of joint.

Does that make us weird

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Wierd.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

look you know the rules, you have to get all bitter and twisted in here even is someone gives you the green laugh

never mind viciously rejects you and hurts your fragile ego's

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Whilst the obvious answer would be yes consider the following

Just before the hols we went to Chams and met, nothing planned and all pure chance, with some folk who are members on here.

We had a lovely chat with both couples during the course of the evening but it was obvious from the outset that we were not their cup of tea and they were not ours so we did not play.

We all parted on good terms and to the best of our knowledge none of us felt the need to start a spite campaign on here and other sites because our noses were out of joint.

Does that make us weird "

You've been on the chill pills again...ain't ya!!

Just gone 8pm here so off out for a few drinks and some dinner, no other substances have been used

Cyprus

"Just gone 8pm here so off out for a few drinks and some dinner, no other substances have been used "

Show off....!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no not strange, but i know something that is strange tho....

It's mandatory to feel pissed off and rejected and start a hate campaign, and if you don't start one I'll start one for you! Now name the bastards!!

Yes indeed it does. It is standard procedure to take secret photographs of the couple in question, open some poster creation software and paste their photo into it along with big text underneath 'THESE PEOPLE SUCK AVOID THEM OR THEY WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN' or something similar. Then print out 1000~ copies and go around their hope town at 3am posting them up everywhere.

Disclaimer: Don't try this at home kids?

Oh come on guys - what a boring place it would be without all the clandestine, sneaky nonsense we all love so much.

besides it's all smoke and mirrors with people hiding their boots and nylons from others

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

This is exactly why we like clubs/parties you can talk and move on if not 'compatible' without causing offence. If you meet one on one it is inevitable that at the first meet you are 'sizing' eachother up and if you don't hit it off, fancy each other, have the right chemistry you then spend the rest of the evening wondering how the hell you can get out of the situation without offending anyone. This is why, unless we are very very sure of the other couple, we will always meet on neutral teritory the first time. This actually comes from a very bad experience early on in our swinging life but as they say 'learn by your mistakes'.

Hope that all makes sense lol

Forum Mod

[Removed by poster at 12/09/09 14:10:25]

Cyprus

"[Removed by poster at 12/09/09 14:10:25]"

You got your fingers in a knot again Honey..... or you typing with one hand???

Forum Mod

"[Removed by poster at 12/09/09 14:10:25]

You got your fingers in a knot again Honey..... or you typing with one hand??? "

Decided that what I had to say was best left unsaid

Diplomacy and tact and all that jazz pmsl

Cyprus

Diplomacy and tact and all that jazz pmsl"

Oh boo hoo and bollox.

Send it to me........ I'll post it!

Forum Mod

Diplomacy and tact and all that jazz pmsl

Oh boo hoo and bollox.

Send it to me........ I'll post it! "

And then id have to tell you off

I think that you will find that this happens when not a word has been spoken between people - take a look at the “A bit peeved” thread - http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/8845

Many that chose to insult us have never actually messaged, met or so much as exchanged a single word with us especially - serens2?? - all willing and eager to insult even when they supposedly knew only one dishonest side of the tall tale, and yet the vitriol flew.

thats what happens of foumes, people talk and whisper about others, dont make it right but its how u deal with it what makes it important or not, if no one has met or spoke to u then they are making blind judgments and look silly so i would not even waste a thought on them as they dont know the truth..... but some people are sensitive i guess...

So it would seem Miss, lots of whispering and private emails rounding up the gang which is really quite pathetic and a very nasty spiteful trait

"So it would seem Miss, lots of whispering and private emails rounding up the gang which is really quite pathetic and a very nasty spiteful trait "

i love 2bonks....so ner stick that in ya pipe and smoke people lol

» Add a new message to this topic