FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why does he do this?

Why does he do this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There,s a man who lives in a block of flats (22 floors high)He lives on the 22nd floor and every morning he gets in the lift, goes down to the ground floor...and goes to work.

When he comes home, he gets in the lift but only goes to the 11th floor, he then has to walk up the rest of the stairs to his flat....."Why does he do this"?

Ps...it ain't for exercise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"There,s a man who lives in a block of flats (22 floors high)He lives on the 22nd floor and every morning he gets in the lift, goes down to the ground floor...and goes to work.

When he comes home, he gets in the lift but only goes to the 11th floor, he then has to walk up the rest of the stairs to his flat....."Why does he do this"?

Ps...it ain't for exercise. "

Cus he's a dwarf and he can't reach the button marked 22.

However, if it's raining, he uses his umbrella to poke the number!

**~Feck me.... I'm a smarty pants**

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/09 07:13:08]

Sounds a bit like routine, probably some sort of OCD I think as 11 is half of 22 it is a nice round figure (yeah guess I have a bit of OCD as well lol).

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"There,s a man who lives in a block of flats (22 floors high)He lives on the 22nd floor and every morning he gets in the lift, goes down to the ground floor...and goes to work.

Ps...it ain't for exercise.

Cus he's a dwarf and he can't reach the button marked 22.

However, if it's raining, he uses his umbrella to poke the number!

**~Feck me.... I'm a smarty pants** "

Well done smarty pants...sexy and intellegent...get combo x

Maybe he used to live in a flat on floor 11 but since he moved to floor 22 he developed alzheimers and still believes he lives on floor 11. So when he gets there and tries to get in his old flat the current occupiers fuck him off back up to floor 22.

Simples. see.

"Maybe he used to live in a flat on floor 11 but since he moved to floor 22 he developed alzheimers and still believes he lives on floor 11. So when he gets there and tries to get in his old flat the current occupiers fuck him off back up to floor 22.

Simples. see."

Oooooooorrrrrrrr... he had double vision and is reading II as the roman numerals for 2

I reckon he has a friend on the 11th floor - he buys them the Evening Standard on the way back from work and delivers it. The call button for the lift doesnt work on the 11th floor, so he has to use the stairs to get to the 22nd floor. lol

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

strange

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

you are all mad!!

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why dont you ask him?

its because i am shaggin the fit bird on floor eleven and her husband comes home at 6 so i have to be quick and so i dont meet him in the lift i walk up the rest of the way lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ps...it ain't for exercise. "

» Add a new message to this topic