FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > not replying

not replying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does your head in, send messege or reply to messege then get no response at all, people ask for meets so you reply an hear nothing, not even a no thank you, ignorant people out there, same with friends requests,why ask for friends request then completely ignore any messeges sent,

must have well over a dozen so called cpls blocked up to now,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

on an aside, gorgeous ride (bike, not missu, although missus is nice too. shit, digging myself deeper here. i'll just shut up lol)

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I use my 'hotlist' as a 'murderlist'.

Every person that doesn't reply to me I put on there.

Believe it or not life gets in the way of swinging. If you message a couple maybe both are not on at the same time, they intend to answer and forget etc.

Calling people ignorant and acting like a petulant spoilt child is not attractive in my opinion.

I'm sure that's not the impression you want to portray to others.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"does your head in, send messege or reply to messege then get no response at all, people ask for meets so you reply an hear nothing, not even a no thank you, ignorant people out there, same with friends requests,why ask for friends request then completely ignore any messeges sent,

must have well over a dozen so called cpls blocked up to now,,,"

it does do our heads in, and it will keep happenin, and nothing can be done about it other than block and move on, we have had same thing cant understand it, i can only say their are some weirdos out there friend collecters pic collecters ect better find out now than waste ur time goin to a meet and them not there

When we first came on here I tried to reply to everyone, even if it was just a no thanks.

But half the time you do that they reply back... either still trying to change your mind...or telling you why your wrong... or even getting abusive.

Can't be chewed to get in debates with guys as to why we're not going to shag them so generally I ignore.

Unless it's a nice message and you can see someone has put the time into messaging you. Then I'll always reply with a nice, you're lovely but no thanks

Glad Im to busy worrying about the important shite in my life to be honest xx

"Glad Im to busy worrying about the important shite in my life to be honest xx "

you mean there are other things in life??

*walks outside and blinks at the sunlight, then walks back in cuz its raining*

its all part of fab, it duz my twiddle box in when they wink or send invite then dont message back. Twats.

Sorry but not replying isnt rude its just a way of saying no.

It means no and then you wont have to suffer the whinging why messages

It says no and saves you from the abusive messages ( I wouldnt have shagged you anyway your a dog/minger/fatcow).

Its a no and saves you from getting further messages if you deceide to block the group ie block couples but messages to couples you have replied to previously means the couples can still message you

Its a no and its in the sites faq that its not rude

Always read the small print

And its been done to death on the forums I wish people would use the thread search and have a little lookie

OP dont take it personally its just a way of saying no which is everyones right on any site.

Have fun

"Sorry but not replying isnt rude its just a way of saying no.

It says no and saves you from the abusive messages ( I wouldnt have shagged you anyway your a dog/minger/fatcow).

Its a no and saves you from getting further messages if you deceide to block the group ie block couples but messages to couples you have replied to previously means the couples can still message you

And its been done to death on the forums I wish people would use the thread search and have a little lookie

OP dont take it personally its just a way of saying no which is everyones right on any site.

Have fun "

its all very well ignoring messages, and taking them as a polite no, but the OP is stating that when someone requests you as a friend, but ignores a message.

thats surely ignorance, no?

they have made the first move, so any continuation of contact should be reciprocated likewise, surely...

"Glad Im to busy worrying about the important shite in my life to be honest xx "

There are things more important than worrying about not getting replies from people who don't want to shag you?!!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Shouldn't accept friends request so readily.....

A nice message gets a nice reply in our book

"A nice message gets a nice reply in our book "

Got any copies of those specially autographed calendars going?

Wolf

"Sorry but not replying isnt rude its just a way of saying no.

Have fun

its all very well ignoring messages, and taking them as a polite no, but the OP is stating that when someone requests you as a friend, but ignores a message.

thats surely ignorance, no?

they have made the first move, so any continuation of contact should be reciprocated likewise, surely..."

Personally I wouldn't accept a friends request from someone who hadn't spoken to me as I'd think that "rude".

If I did and they didn't follow it up I'd assume they didn't like what they saw...accept and move on.

But that's just my way of doing it, and I've yet to experience any angst doing it my way.

"A nice message gets a nice reply in our book

Wolf

"

I have a few

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't accept friends requests without a message, so thats an easy one to avoid. As for people not replying to your message, take it as a no and move on.

HOWEVER, I do agree that it is infuriating when they send you a message, you like it so reply, and you never hear from them again. Why bother messaging in the first place if you don't want to chat? A real headscratcher.

"

Personally I wouldn't accept a friends request from someone who hadn't spoken to me as I'd think that "rude".

If I did and they didn't follow it up I'd assume they didn't like what they saw...accept and move on.

But that's just my way of doing it, and I've yet to experience any angst doing it my way. "

we dont either, and its on our profile we dont, yet still get invites lol.

jumped the gun the other day because i fired off a message to someone that sent us a friend request, telling them to mae an effort, only to update teh screen and find a message from them waiting.

oh how we laughed lol

"A nice message gets a nice reply in our book

Wolf

I have a few"

If they can't be bothered to answer they'll be even less likely to meet. I wouldn't worry about it, just carry on till you get someone who does want to meet.

Wolf

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

We get friends invites all the time but have clearly stated in our profile 'do not send friend invites unless we have met or have chatted loads in the chatrooms' yet still they come so we just delete and regard them as picture collectors. Any abusive messages get reported. I know what the OP means by them messaging you, you reply and then they dont get back in touch

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Its just best to never have any expectations of anyone. People are entitled to change their mind, or just be plain busy or forgetful. Its not rude. None of us owe each other anything.

recon we opened a bottle here,

we have had friend requests and have accepted, cpl messeges between find out interests, seams to be ok, then notice friends update they or the person after a meet for friends, replied and dont even get a no thanks, so whats the point adding as friends and even chatting in the first place ?. is it us or we just invisible, prob mingers for some or just nutters to others, oh well happy swinging, from the petulant spoilt bratts, lol......

Glasgow area

"recon we opened a bottle here,

we have had friend requests and have accepted, cpl messeges between find out interests, seams to be ok, then notice friends update they or the person after a meet for friends, replied and dont even get a no thanks, so whats the point adding as friends and even chatting in the first place ?. is it us or we just invisible, prob mingers for some or just nutters to others, oh well happy swinging, from the petulant spoilt bratts, lol......"

Ahh ok gotcha....

Remove them as friends and move on

have thought about that one, have loads on block list already, seem to be just friend collectors, we know people are busy, but it only takes a minute to reply to a messege which they have just read, infuriating and just lazy,

recon we just to mad for others, work hard play harder and mad sense humour, thats us through and through,

happy swinging you guys, loadsa intersting replys so far, thanks all.

xxxx

"does your head in, send messege or reply to messege then get no response at all, people ask for meets so you reply an hear nothing, not even a no thank you, ignorant people out there, same with friends requests,why ask for friends request then completely ignore any messeges sent,

it is strange why some would message, send invite, then blobk ya. Fab is full of odd folk.

Glasgow area

" it is strange why some would message, send invite, then blobk ya. Fab is full of odd folk. "

Seen your face pic and thought.....

(not yours personally)

"I use my 'hotlist' as a 'murderlist'.

Every person that doesn't reply to me I put on there."

.. yep, I do something similar.. but my 'hotlist' is called 'ignore-list'.. it get's bigger every week!

and as for those who keep looking, and don't message - and say NOT meeting blah blah - they do my head in!!

That's my B-M-W for the night done.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

They get to see your private gallery if you are friends.

If they don't like the look of one or both of you...... they disappear.

Whats wrong with that?

Better than turning up to a meet to then be rejected surely?

we have all our pics on for friend to see,

people add us and have a look see, if they dont like us then unfriend us, thats all we ask,

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Some don't reply because they feel a rejection may offend, some don't reply because they're ignorant, you decide

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have decided I don’t mind people calling me rude and ignorant if I choose not to answer their message…. as long as they don’t mind me calling them selfish, arrogant and conceited for expecting the reply.

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

You know what does my head in is you ask a question on the forum and nobody bothers to answer too....really does my head in....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I can't understand why. You seem so Goddam Jolly x

"I have decided I don’t mind people calling me rude and ignorant if I choose not to answer their message…. as long as they don’t mind me calling them selfish, arrogant and conceited for expecting the reply."

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

If a 'friend' doesnt speak to me in pm or chat after a week and they have been online, I just delete them.

I normally reply to other messages with a 'no thanks' but over the last 2 days I've had a diva strop and stopped replying, especially as my profile says 'dont just send hi, how are you? Or hi fancy a chat?' But I still get the messages and suddenly loads from out of my age range

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I have decided I don’t mind people calling me rude and ignorant if I choose not to answer their message…. as long as they don’t mind me calling them selfish, arrogant and conceited for expecting the reply. "

"I have decided I don’t mind people calling me rude and ignorant if I choose not to answer their message…. as long as they don’t mind me calling them selfish, arrogant and conceited for expecting the reply."

+ 1

» Add a new message to this topic