FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Translation required

Translation required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackboa OP   Woman  over a year ago

greenock

I have just received a message from someone I dont know and have not spoken to before.......here is is, verbatim....'hows you nice pics hubby here soz'.....any clues on how i'm supposed to reply???....E xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id send a couple of question marks back xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I have just received a message from someone I dont know and have not spoken to before.......here is is, verbatim....'hows you nice pics hubby here soz'.....any clues on how i'm supposed to reply???....E xx"

Sorry I can't help - I only speak Klingon

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

You check the "also block" box and hit delete. This sends out an automated reply requesting they make future messages clearer.

greenock

ahhh..thanks Libertines....didnt know about that option....will go and check it out.....E xx

Simple!

Sounds to me like it's from a couple ( M and F ) He is saying.

Hello. I liked your pictures they are nice. It is the gentleman of the couple who is mailing you, sorry.

Shrug..... that's how it reads to me anyhow xx

"I have just received a message from someone I dont know and have not spoken to before.......here is is, verbatim....'hows you nice pics hubby here soz'.....any clues on how i'm supposed to reply???....E xx"

I think it probably means;

(hows you) = How are you, I have looked at your profile and wanted to contact you

(nice pics) = I have looked at your photographs and found them to be visually appealing and this caused me to feel an attraction towards you.

(hubby here soz) = Im sorry that I havent read your profile properly, I disregarded the fact that you have asked for single males, but wanted to point out that I am the husband of the couples profile that I have contacted you from.

But im only guessing thats what it all meant, I only have a poor knowledge of the language " typonese"

Sorry I cant be more helpful,

"I have just received a message from someone I dont know and have not spoken to before.......here is is, verbatim....'hows you nice pics hubby here soz'.....any clues on how i'm supposed to reply???....E xx

(hows you) = How are you, I have looked at your profile and wanted to contact you

(nice pics) = I have looked at your photographs and found them to be visually appealing and this caused me to feel an attraction towards you.

(hubby here soz) = Im sorry that I havent read your profile properly, I disregarded the fact that you have asked for single males, but wanted to point out that I am the husband of the couples profile that I have contacted you from.

But im only guessing thats what it all meant, I only have a poor knowledge of the language " typonese"

"

Haha

"I have just received a message from someone I dont know and have not spoken to before.......here is is, verbatim....'hows you nice pics hubby here soz'.....any clues on how i'm supposed to reply???....E xx

"

Oi! Nom! Stop Copying me !

"

Oi! Nom! Stop Copying me ! "

Sorry Granny

You type faster than me, I was typing one handed,

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Type back......

"To the obviously long suffering wife of xxxx.

Your husband is a bit of twat and I'd be greatful if you could either:

1. Teach him to read/speak/use grammar.

2. Keep him away from the computer as idiots and keyboards tend to create confusion.

3. Remind him that being a bit of a naughty boy and trying to get into my knickers whilst you are probably out shopping/minding the kids, is a bit of a no no.

4. Hit him over the head with a dirty great shovel, bury him under the patio and I'll give you an alibi.

Could you also please tell your husband, in your best gobbledegook that I don't wish to meet illiterate knobheads.

Many thanks

xxxxxx"

That should sort it!

I would ignore and delete..

and we await his simpering ' why don't they reply ''

and we will say the following...

'well why don't you take the time to compose an nice introductory message' ...

and add....

ps... yu rude knobhead..

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Brilliant!

greenock

thanks all....especially _adchick and View.......I understood it really.....but just wanted some witty repartee.....you didnt disappoint !!!....E xx

"Type back......

2. Keep him away from the computer as idiots and keyboards tend to create confusion.

3. Remind him that being a bit of a naughty boy and trying to get into my knickers whilst you are probably out shopping/minding the kids, is a bit of a no no.

4. Hit him over the head with a dirty great shovel, bury him under the patio and I'll give you an alibi.

Could you also please tell your husband, in your best gobbledegook that I don't wish to meet illiterate knobheads.

Many thanks

xxxxxx"

That should sort it! "

awesome lol

"Type back......

Many thanks

xxxxxx"

That should sort it! "

isnt it amazing what you can tell from a 7 word message!!!!.....PMSL

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Type back......

Many thanks

xxxxxx"

That should sort it! "

Love this one, lol.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Reply…

"require sentences understanding not soz thanks no"

» Add a new message to this topic