FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Confession...

Confession...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was about 8 or 9 I smashed my mum’s iPhone 3GS. I hid it in the car passengers side door and let her believe my 3 year old sister did it.

This story is often talked about and my sister has outright admitted to it, as she was so young when she was accused and she just went with it.

I confessed to my sister about a year ago that it was actually me, yet she still went along with the story when it was brought up.

Until tonight. We have a family group chat and my sister has just sent a message, saying I need to confess to it...I’m playing dumb....apparently my family are laughing...Will I get away with it?!

What confessions do you have?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Our local radio station actually asked a question on Facebook about childhood incidents about a year ago and I replied with the whole story, knowing fine well my family have ‘liked’ the Facebook page and listen to the radio station, who discussed it the next day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't ask me that!

It will end up like that scene from the Goonies when Chunk confesses everything and breaks down in tears!

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

My conscience is clean real clean like my driving licence.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Our local radio station actually asked a question on Facebook about childhood incidents about a year ago and I replied with the whole story, knowing fine well my family have ‘liked’ the Facebook page and listen to the radio station, who discussed it the next day "

They say (you know "they") say confession is good for the soul.

"Our local radio station actually asked a question on Facebook about childhood incidents about a year ago and I replied with the whole story, knowing fine well my family have ‘liked’ the Facebook page and listen to the radio station, who discussed it the next day

They say (you know "they") say confession is good for the soul. "

My wee sister is fuming that I won’t admit it

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Here’s one: When I was about eight or so, I climbed through my neighbours hedge and took a shit on his lawn.

Terrible I know but it was probably the most liberating thing I have ever done in my life

He hem. I once created a poster and slipped this picture mocking someone in college, into a glass cabinet for all to see. (It was actually very very creative). Only one other person knew it was me. Another friends took the blame, where I even stood and told him how mean I thought it was. To this day that’s the story that stands.

, it also made her cry, you see why I never admitted to it?

E I’m sorry.

"He hem. I once created a poster and slipped this picture mocking someone in college, into a glass cabinet for all to see. (It was actually very very creative). Only one other person knew it was me. Another friends took the blame, where I even stood and told him how mean I thought it was. To this day that’s the story that stands.

E I’m sorry. "

Ffs

"When I was about 8 or 9 I smashed my mum’s iPhone 3GS. I hid it in the car passengers side door and let her believe my 3 year old sister did it.

This story is often talked about and my sister has outright admitted to it, as she was so young when she was accused and she just went with it.

I confessed to my sister about a year ago that it was actually me, yet she still went along with the story when it was brought up.

Until tonight. We have a family group chat and my sister has just sent a message, saying I need to confess to it...I’m playing dumb....apparently my family are laughing...Will I get away with it?!

What confessions do you have?"

I confess that the moment you mentioned you were 8 or 9 when you smashed your mum's iPhone. I felt reeeeeeaaaally old I didn't get a Nokia till I was 16 and that had snake built in top of the line latest phone

"Here’s one: When I was about eight or so, I climbed through my neighbours hedge and took a shit on his lawn.

Terrible I know but it was probably the most liberating thing I have ever done in my life "

Hahaha, why?!

"When I was about 8 or 9 I smashed my mum’s iPhone 3GS. I hid it in the car passengers side door and let her believe my 3 year old sister did it.

I confess that the moment you mentioned you were 8 or 9 when you smashed your mum's iPhone. I felt reeeeeeaaaally old I didn't get a Nokia till I was 16 and that had snake built in top of the line latest phone "

I was maybe a wee bit older...okay Googled it, the 3GS came out in 2019 so I was eleven

I confess that the moment you mentioned you were 8 or 9 when you smashed your mum's iPhone. I felt reeeeeeaaaally old I didn't get a Nokia till I was 16 and that had snake built in top of the line latest phone

I was maybe a wee bit older...okay Googled it, the 3GS came out in 2019 so I was eleven "

Old dudes.. Old Trannies Rock!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I found my mum’s vibrator and black lace books

Bloody hell , now I feel old my first phone was a Sony Ericsson ga628 and I was 16

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Here’s one: When I was about eight or so, I climbed through my neighbours hedge and took a shit on his lawn.

Terrible I know but it was probably the most liberating thing I have ever done in my life

Hahaha, why?! "

I didn’t like him

I remember the excretal excitement of the situation so vividly though; It was akin to being truly at one with nature whilst simultaneously sticking one to an enemy (not literally mind you as I left my deposit on his grass)

Bear Grylls would surely have been proud. .....Possibly

in 90s in Halifax library,I put on upstairs wood door paper sign saying"please remove shoes".I sat in library 15mins nothing-then,around 12 muslim girls walked in holding shoes-receptionist looking confused.. had to go..laughing inside too much

U got bummed my a 2 foot 7 60 year old philipino lady with a moustach

She was so special to me

I shit thru a ladys letter box who grassed me up to my mum for being a little twat

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I shit thru a ladys letter box who grassed me up to my mum for being a little twat"

Was it recorded special delivery?

I confess that the moment you mentioned you were 8 or 9 when you smashed your mum's iPhone. I felt reeeeeeaaaally old I didn't get a Nokia till I was 16 and that had snake built in top of the line latest phone "

Made me a bit sad too. mobiles hadn’t been around that long when my daughter was 8!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I told my old geography teacher at a school reunion that it was I that has stolen a load of magazines from the 1950’s from his cupboard and he said ‘that’s funny, I’ve had others say the same’. Apparently there had been 3 or 4 magazine thieves

I fucked a women on here after my works Christmas drinks and my bf found out after reading the verification

"I shit thru a ladys letter box who grassed me up to my mum for being a little twat

Was it recorded special delivery? "

No it wasnt wrapped

By *ilverSwordMan  over a year ago

Belfast-ish

Paintball on my 18th birthday I shot my mate in the back of the head simply cause he was being a tool. Convinced him it was one of the referees in front of him not one of us who was behind him. Baring in mind I got him the back of the head lol

He got pissed and charged at the ref who didn't have a gun btw lol he ended up getting flipped onto his ass and had to sit out the rest of the games

To this day we laugh about how that "ass hole ref was hiding a gun somewhere"

I had sex with a girl

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I had sex with a girl"

Me too

Only one I can think of was backing my car into my neighbours brand new merc the evening I passed my driving test. Left a big dent . Never owned up.

"I had sex with a girl

Me too "

Me three

"I had sex with a girl

Me too "

The be a fly on that wall

"I had sex with a girl

Me too

Me three "

to be a spider that ate the fly on that wall

Once stole something out of a old lady’s trolley as she took the last one

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was a right fucker at school when the maths teacher went out the classroom i got a tampax pushed it up a bit and feltiped it red and put it in his top draw

I tbagged my first real life person this week

"I tbagged my first real life person this week"

I’m proud of you

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was a right fucker at school when the maths teacher went out the classroom i got a tampax pushed it up a bit and feltiped it red and put it in his top draw"
I wonder if he chewed it after school?

I put potassium in the fish tank when I was in high school in science and killed a fish. I got suspended and told me mum that the other kids made me do it

"I tbagged my first real life person this week

I’m proud of you "

Thankyou

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

when I was 4 my friend across the road and I had small bracelets with dogs on them, identical save for the colour. I lost mine so I stole hers and threw it in a bush.

When he mum asked if I'd seen it I denied it.

"when I was 4 my friend across the road and I had small bracelets with dogs on them, identical save for the colour. I lost mine so I stole hers and threw it in a bush.

When he mum asked if I'd seen it I denied it. "

Oh my god

"He hem. I once created a poster and slipped this picture mocking someone in college, into a glass cabinet for all to see. (It was actually very very creative). Only one other person knew it was me. Another friends took the blame, where I even stood and told him how mean I thought it was. To this day that’s the story that stands.

E I’m sorry.

Ffs "

Well, we grow up though don’t we? Thank goodness. I’m certainly more careful now with how far I will take a joke.

"Once stole something out of a old lady’s trolley as she took the last one "

Hahaha.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

What confessions do you have?"

Now I feel really old. When I was 8 or 9 a mobile phone was in a big red box and needed a 2p to put in the slot when the pips went.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I do the opposite, it’s called ‘shopping for others’.

If they for whatever reason piss you off you drop stuff into their trolley when there back is turned. My record is five items. ( take my space in the car park bitch!!)

Other times, it there diet looks a bit suspect, put some healthy stuff in, bald guys get Grecian 2000, a woman with two toddlers and a double creation in the trolley, condoms.

I make shopping fun.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

If they for whatever reason piss you off you drop stuff into their trolley when there back is turned. My record is five items. ( take my space in the car park bitch!!)

Other times, it there diet looks a bit suspect, put some healthy stuff in, bald guys get Grecian 2000, a woman with two toddlers and a double creation in the trolley, condoms.

I make shopping fun.

"Once stole something out of a old lady’s trolley as she took the last one

I make shopping fun.

"

Bahaha

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

This thread made me laugh.

When I was a teenager my mum and dad bought a new leather sofa, it was a big deal and cost a lot of money.

A week later me and the dog were having a mad half hour and were traversing the room by not stepping in the carpet, clambering on all the furniture.(You had to make your own fun in those days) We both threw ourselves on to the sofa from the dining table (!!) and I just heard a massive crack as the sofa frame broke....argh!

When my mum got home me and dog both put on our innocent faces.It took a while before my mum sat down and realised the sofa was banjaxed.I denied all knowledge and the dog backed me up.

Cue mum having murder on the phone with the sofa company saying they'd given us a faulty sofa....they did come and change it eventually.....

I didn't confess to that til I was well into my thirties!

"Don't ask me that!

It will end up like that scene from the Goonies when Chunk confesses everything and breaks down in tears! "

Hahahahaaa I haven't seen tgat film in years I might watch it later

I tricked my brother into eating dog biscuits in place of cereal when we were younger. He didn't notice and still doesn't know

When I was about 12/13 ish threw my younger sister from our steps over the bannister into the sofa, where upon she screamed I’d broken her back. She needed to go to a chiropractor for about 6 months because her spine had an abnormal curve in it

Mum and dad never knew that I’d done it because she never told them, she never stopped me from going up the stairs though lol

"When I was about 12/13 ish threw my younger sister from our steps over the bannister into the sofa, where upon she screamed I’d broken her back. She needed to go to a chiropractor for about 6 months because her spine had an abnormal curve in it

Mum and dad never knew that I’d done it because she never told them, she never stopped me from going up the stairs though lol"

Jesus

One from my husband; him and his wee brother were playing with those bulky, pure plastic ‘tennis’ rackets. He hit his brother over the head, hard. Then bribed his brother not to tell. It all came out a few years ago when his brother (trying to score points cause he’s a knob) told his parents. My husband doesn’t even remember it

"I tricked my brother into eating dog biscuits in place of cereal when we were younger. He didn't notice and still doesn't know"
. ... . is he allowed on the furniture? does he gamble- Winalot? Did he move to Barking?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I accidentally burned down a cricket Pavilion when I was a teenager .

It was near my mums house and she didnt know I smoked at the time . I lit a fag up with a match and just threw the match on the grass. It was summer and baking hot and the grass was dry . The grass caught fire and soon so did the wooden pavilion . I ran and the next day i went back and it was burned to the ground

"When I was about 12/13 ish threw my younger sister from our steps over the bannister into the sofa, where upon she screamed I’d broken her back. She needed to go to a chiropractor for about 6 months because her spine had an abnormal curve in it

Mum and dad never knew that I’d done it because she never told them, she never stopped me from going up the stairs though lol

Jesus "

Yeah I’ve just realised that this doesn’t put me in a very good light does it, I should clarify it was over the bottom of the bannister and the fall was about 2ft onto the sofa

» Add a new message to this topic