FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ‘Dressed To Kill’

‘Dressed To Kill’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Following on from the Bra thread on here, I was just wondering if anyone has read the book and is subsequently familiar with the research found in, ‘Dressed To Kill: The Link Between Breast Cancer And Bras’.

For anyone not familiar with the research, according to the authors, the restrictive nature of a (badly fitted) bra may inhibit the lymphatic system, which may over time, lead to an increased risk of breast cancer.

What are your thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I haven't read the book -does that help?

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

That's something I've been told since I was young. Certainly causes more immediate issues when pregnant and after having babies when feeding or at least there's still milk there so can see how there could be a lasting effect too.

The problem is most high street shops don't sell real sizes! It's always worth getting properly measured but it's hard to find places that can. Some well known retailers for ladies undies are the worst (Mark and his friend Spencer).

If any one with breasts hasn't, they should check out boob or bust (have a search on line or bookface) and measure yourself properly. Too many size 12 ladies thinking they're a 36b when they should be in a 32e!

V x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting, I'll Google this when I have time,I was going to put s stupid sill comment but someone has beaten me to it

Debenhams do a free bra fitting service...they don't even try and make you buy their bras after

"Following on from the Bra thread on here, I was just wondering if anyone has read the book and is subsequently familiar with the research found in, ‘Dressed To Kill: The Link Between Breast Cancer And Bras’.

For anyone not familiar with the research, according to the authors, the restrictive nature of a (badly fitted) bra may inhibit the lymphatic system, which may over time, lead to an increased risk of breast cancer.

What are your thoughts on this?

"

I’ve not read it, but have heard the warnings about badly fitted bra’s. X

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I once was asked to make a bra out of barbed wire for a bdsm model to wear to an event..

Adam

"I haven't read the book -does that help?"

You don't need to.

Unless you wear bras.

"I haven't read the book -does that help?

You don't need to.

Unless you wear bras."

Maybe he has concerns for somebody else...wife for example

"That's something I've been told since I was young. Certainly causes more immediate issues when pregnant and after having babies when feeding or at least there's still milk there so can see how there could be a lasting effect too.

The problem is most high street shops don't sell real sizes! It's always worth getting properly measured but it's hard to find places that can. Some well known retailers for ladies undies are the worst (Mark and his friend Spencer).

If any one with breasts hasn't, they should check out boob or bust (have a search on line or bookface) and measure yourself properly. Too many size 12 ladies thinking they're a 36b when they should be in a 32e!

V x"

I second boob or bust. The size i used to squeeze myself into was ridiculous. I've Seen some ladies with very large boobs here saying they are a D cup and I'm like nope no chance are you

» Add a new message to this topic