FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexiness... In Chams

Sexiness... In Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now before we start this isn't a dig at Chams or anyone who goes whatsoever.. just seeing if anyone else feels the same..

We were chatting last night and although the ladies are allowed to wear a little more say than the guys does anyone else feel the 'Wear a towel' Rule at chams takes more away than it gains... Can understand if your going to use the wet side kinda thing.. but part of the fun for some is the dressing up etc..

Just our view on it... Lots of clubs but thats the first time we have ever been told get changed or leave lol...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats why i like infusions in blackpool, u can wear what ever u like, even normal clothes without being told to get changed x

Been to Liberty Elites before... they have a rule where if your in the bar or dry side then being smart is the norm... but obviously if you go into the wet side then robes and towels are more the norm... Just can't understand why the rule in Chams if your not using the jaccuzzi etc....

well i believe the Barnsley social is "wear what you like" just cover up when going outside for a smoke. So that will suit me

It would totally put me off using the club.

I agree, if your not using the wet facilities then you should not be asked to wear a towel.

I know they have these rules in place so that people all feel comfortable as they are wearing the same. However some people ( I for one) would not feel comfortable pottering around in a towel. I would of worn what I felt comfortable in to the club.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We have been visiting Chams for over 4 years now and actually find the place very sexy but like everything else you pays yer money and you takes yer choice.

You certainly aren't the first to think its not a good rule and no doubt you wont be the last, all I will say in Chams defence they make it very clear what the dress code is on all of their advertising material and state very clearly that the club is based around the 'wet' side i.e. Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.

"We have been visiting Chams for over 4 years now and actually find the place very sexy but like everything else you pays yer money and you takes yer choice.

You certainly aren't the first to think its not a good rule and no doubt you wont be the last, all I will say in Chams defence they make it very clear what the dress code is on all of their advertising material and state very clearly that the club is based around the 'wet' side i.e. Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.

"

Absolutely.. and their right to do so... but imposing those rules on a private function when we were led to think otherwise is a bit strong...

Surely people are old enough to make up their own minds???

Its a shame.. cause now we wouldn't rush back..

"well i believe the Barnsley social is "wear what you like" just cover up when going outside for a smoke. So that will suit me "

Is there a chams in Barnsley then??

Another point I'd add lol... In all the years of play, looking at sites.. the fetish scene, clubwear.. anything sexy..

An old white towel has never featured anywhere lol...

"well i believe the Barnsley social is "wear what you like" just cover up when going outside for a smoke. So that will suit me

Is there a chams in Barnsley then?? "

well ave just got me head full of saturday so you will ave to excuse me jumping in completly off the topic then

"well i believe the Barnsley social is "wear what you like" just cover up when going outside for a smoke. So that will suit me

well ave just got me head full of saturday so you will ave to excuse me jumping in completly off the topic then "

You don't get out much then lol...

Awwwwww Mwah xx

Norfolk

"We have been visiting Chams for over 4 years now and actually find the place very sexy but like everything else you pays yer money and you takes yer choice.

Absolutely.. and their right to do so... but imposing those rules on a private function when we were led to think otherwise is a bit strong...

"

ahhh problem was it wasn't a private function as such the club wasn't closed to people not on the 'list' and there were loads of regular customers there too.

Shame you won't be rushing back though cos we didn't actually get to meet you, we kinda got waylaid lol

You were sexy as fook in a towel Notts....just ask Debz lol

"You were sexy as fook in a towel Notts....just ask Debz lol"

Flatterer....

I'm not knocking the club... Just can't see the reasoning behind.. Just think White towels are soooo unsexy lol...

"Another point I'd add lol... In all the years of play, looking at sites.. the fetish scene, clubwear.. anything sexy..

An old white towel has never featured anywhere lol... "

to be completely fair hun ....we told you it was beach wear ...and so many people made such an effort with their costumes....so only reason you would have to wear a towel is if you didnt turn up in beachwear...maddie put a whole list of the dos and donts of chams when the party was first planned....so if you had read it it wouldnt have come as a shock xxx

well ave just got me head full of saturday so you will ave to excuse me jumping in completly off the topic then

You don't get out much then lol...

Awwwwww Mwah xx "

actually you hit the nail on the head i dont

awwww mwah back at ya

"

ahhh problem was it wasn't a private function as such the club wasn't closed to people not on the 'list' and there were loads of regular customers there too.

Shame you won't be rushing back though cos we didn't actually get to meet you, we kinda got waylaid lol

"

Its not a big deal... we'd have loved to have come back sometime as the club and the people itself were all lovely... Just the dress code spoiled it, we love dressing up, making an effort, seems a waste when you then have to strip off and doss around in a towel... I hear its to make all equal.. But surely the fact were all different is what the attraction is???

"to be completely fair hun ....we told you it was beach wear ...and so many people made such an effort with their costumes....so only reason you would have to wear a towel is if you didnt turn up in beachwear...maddie put a whole list of the dos and donts of chams when the party was first planned....so if you had read it it wouldnt have come as a shock xxx"

Maybe you should read the What to wear thread again.. We asked along with many others... Ask Maddie!

Also as you well know, a few were in Jeans Trainers even.. is that deemed Beach Wear then?

"

Its not a big deal... we'd have loved to have come back sometime as the club and the people itself were all lovely... Just the dress code spoiled it, we love dressing up, making an effort, seems a waste when you then have to strip off and doss around in a towel... I hear its to make all equal.. But surely the fact were all different is what the attraction is??? "

now this is a serious question for once from me mr notts (see full title), coz as you know I dont get out much (seriously lol). i mean how much can a guy dress to impress in a club like that this is not a piss take question actually but a serious one

Besides Rob n Kaz... I'm talking more about the club as a whole.. Not the Do... Just don't see why lol.

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Its one reason why we have been put off going to Chams, parading around in a towel is not our idea of a good nite. At least they do advertise the fact so its not a shock at the door.

But aren't the girls allowed lingerie and the guys shorts or have they changed that rule.

Townhouse operate similar to Libertys, bar/lounge area clothed, upstairs after 11 you wear a towel.

it was our 4th time at chams and only ever once worn a towel cos we were on our way back from somewhere else....the ladies can wear sexy underwear and the men boxers etc.....you getting fixated on the towel thing hun?

Norfolk

"You were sexy as fook in a towel Notts....just ask Debz lol

Flatterer....

I'm not knocking the club... Just can't see the reasoning behind.. Just think White towels are soooo unsexy lol... "

actually agree the white towels aren't exactly flattering thats why we take our own 'Chams' towels they happen to be purple (or gold) at the moment and K, opps I mean Atomic, customises them with velcro (certainly keeps em in place) and a pocket for all those swinging essenstials

"it was our 4th time at chams and only ever once worn a towel cos we were on our way back from somewhere else....the ladies can wear sexy underwear and the men boxers etc.....you getting fixated on the towel thing hun? "

So your now saying then.. there was no one walking round in towels lol??? Feck me.. it was like a sea of white ff's...

Not fixated on anything... Its a comment, an observation..

Norfolk

"it was our 4th time at chams and only ever once worn a towel cos we were on our way back from somewhere else....the ladies can wear sexy underwear and the men boxers etc.....you getting fixated on the towel thing hun? "

Have to say, after I got out of my wetsuit - jesus it was hot - it felt strange having shorts on

"Its one reason why we have been put off going to Chams, parading around in a towel is not our idea of a good nite. At least they do advertise the fact so its not a shock at the door.

But aren't the girls allowed lingerie and the guys shorts or have they changed that rule.

Townhouse operate similar to Libertys, bar/lounge area clothed, upstairs after 11 you wear a towel."

Well... I'm sure most women can get that look down the local leisure centre then...

Those that are happy with will continue to go.. why not.. Others, like ourselves maybe would prefer a more relaxed attitude, wear whatever unless your getting into the wet side... then it makes sense..

As we say.. we enjoy the getting dresed up.. Just seems a waste if you have to strip when you arrive, thats all.

Norfolk

just thought of another reason - don't forget 'officially' sex on the premises isn't allowed and the place has a planning license as a Sauna establishment. This might have a little to do with it. Although I might just be making that up, but I'm sure I heard someone saying about it when we first went.

Oh dear I got a feeling this is one of those threads where everyone is going to have to agree to disagree

"just thought of another reason - don't forget 'officially' sex on the premises isn't allowed and the place has a planning license as a Sauna establishment.

"

Ooooops we are all going to prison can we wear towels there? hehehehehehe

"just thought of another reason - don't forget 'officially' sex on the premises isn't allowed and the place has a planning license as a Sauna establishment. This might have a little to do with it. Although I might just be making that up, but I'm sure I heard someone saying about it when we first went.

Oh dear I got a feeling this is one of those threads where everyone is going to have to agree to disagree "

Mmmm If that were true how do all the other clubs get round that then lol... Nahhhh Doubtful...

Norfolk

"just thought of another reason - don't forget 'officially' sex on the premises isn't allowed and the place has a planning license as a Sauna establishment.

Ooooops we are all going to prison can we wear towels there? hehehehehehe"

from what I understand the dungeon was very well used

"just thought of another reason - don't forget 'officially' sex on the premises isn't allowed and the place has a planning license as a Sauna establishment. This might have a little to do with it. Although I might just be making that up, but I'm sure I heard someone saying about it when we first went.

Oh dear I got a feeling this is one of those threads where everyone is going to have to agree to disagree

Mmmm If that were true how do all the other clubs get round that then lol... Nahhhh Doubtful...

"

we told you last week what we were wearing....we made it clear about the beachwear ...lets face it hun....you didnt even realise about the bar thing til we told you ...so how come so many others understood and you didnt? im not having a go and im sorry if it spoilt your visit...im just baffled x

"Those that are happy with will continue to go.. why not.. Others, like ourselves maybe would prefer a more relaxed attitude, wear whatever unless your getting into the wet side... then it makes sense..

As we say.. we enjoy the getting dresed up.. Just seems a waste if you have to strip when you arrive, thats all. "

you havent answered me question. i have only ever been to one club. so how do men dress to impress then

Norfolk

"

it may well have been my imagination at some time lol btw though did you know that the owner of Chams actually owns 6 or 7 other clubs? one in Newport is run along similar lines to Darlaston others are 'Gay' Saunas and to answer your question about is there a Chams in Barnsley, there was one being fitted out until it caught fire about 3 months ago and the opening date has been put back indefinately at the moment. quote from Chams website

"Due to unforeseen circumstances Barnsley Chameleons will not be opening on 17th July. At the moment we are un sure what is happening but will up date you all as soon as possible."

"

you havent answered me question. i have only ever been to one club. so how do men dress to impress then "

Men can, just as women can... Ok not as well.. but some women find a man dressed nicely, smelling nice, polished shoes.. and the wondering what lays beneath more of a turn on than a towel or a pair of gym shorts lol...

we told you last week what we were wearing....we made it clear about the beachwear ...lets face it hun....you didnt even realise about the bar thing til we told you ...so how come so many others understood and you didnt? im not having a go and im sorry if it spoilt your visit...im just baffled x"

ff's... Its bugger all to do with the beach party.. Read the thread lol..

ITS about the club.. and what others think of the rule...

IT didn't spoil anything... not a thing!!!

Anything else????

I prefer to explore through more than a beach towel. How a package is wrapped is very important and stimulates the brain, as well as the body.

A fluffy white towel is not stimulating!.lol

"

you havent answered me question. i have only ever been to one club. so how do men dress to impress then

Men can, just as women can... Ok not as well.. but some women find a man dressed nicely, smelling nice, polished shoes.. and the wondering what lays beneath more of a turn on than a towel or a pair of gym shorts lol... "

ah i get ya. you mean when they arrive look the part.

anyhows pitbull, why ya moaning it sounds like you wasnt there long enuf to blow yer candles out never mind show yer shiny shoes off

"

ah i get ya. you mean when they arrive look the part.

anyhows pitbull, why ya moaning it sounds like you wasnt there long enuf to blow yer candles out never mind show yer shiny shoes off"

Was there plenty long enough.... Being a gent, when the girls wanted more than buffing up with the white towels we went somewhere a little less public.. and polished far more than me shoes..

Just looked at the website. so

women can wear and tout thier wears for all to peruse or wear a towel

and blokes its a towel or a pair of shorts!!!!

Seems rather odd!

and sod all sexy about it.

Oh dear I got a feeling this is one of those threads where everyone is going to have to agree to disagree "

Then surely a normal dress code would be more appropriate unless using the sauna facilities?

Walking round in towels or lingerie looks more like it is a sex club then if people were wearing normal attire, with the nice bits underneath.

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

AShame you won't be rushing back though cos we didn't actually get to meet you, we kinda got waylaid lol

"

Forum Mod

"Another point I'd add lol... In all the years of play, looking at sites.. the fetish scene, clubwear.. anything sexy..

An old white towel has never featured anywhere lol... "

One good thing about a towel is that you can whip it off spin it round and flick it at peoples bums

I know we have spoken about this since sunday and I agree that towels are fine for wet areas but not really required in bar and play areas

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

i remember when the chat started about a new club in Walsall (the thread is still on here somewhere .

The biggest criticism was that clothes were allowed in the bar area and it spoilt the atmosphere.

Some women are impressed by sharp clothes and label suits ,some dont give a toss,its the man what counts.

I like it as it makes that hierarchical "i am considerably richer than yow" mentality pointless...in chams it focuses you to what your there for and not how "nice" your clothes are ,

just my tuppence worth and thats about its value ...

well i happen to think thats quite a good view. having only been to a club once, I did feel more relaxed when it got to the stage when everyone dressed down

but once again thats only personal opinion

all over the place

"well i happen to think thats quite a good view. having only been to a club once, I did feel more relaxed when it got to the stage when everyone dressed down

but once again thats only personal opinion"

worth about the same as mine then

fook all yer mean

all over the place

"fook all yer mean "

it matters only to you and thats fine it means its got value and validity ....

oooooohhhhhh spacey soft stuff in the morning ...kiss kiss

"fook all yer mean

it matters only to you and thats fine it means its got value and validity ....

oooooohhhhhh spacey soft stuff in the morning ...kiss kiss "

now yer lost me, you talking about my brain there matey!!!

Well i wore my shorts at the charity bash as i wasnt ready for a towel but did take my own but bottled it! Then when in there some blokes were in towels,shorts,boxers and some even had vests on

"Well i wore my shorts at the charity bash as i wasnt ready for a towel but did take my own but bottled it! Then when in there some blokes were in towels,shorts,boxers and some even had vests on "

rubber vests, string vests or old man's vests

"Well i wore my shorts at the charity bash as i wasnt ready for a towel but did take my own but bottled it! Then when in there some blokes were in towels,shorts,boxers and some even had vests on

rubber vests, string vests or old man's vests"

I think from what i remember one was black,white,blue and pink and just normal cooton vests as i didnt get close enough to check the labels lmao

"Well i wore my shorts at the charity bash as i wasnt ready for a towel but did take my own but bottled it! Then when in there some blokes were in towels,shorts,boxers and some even had vests on

I think from what i remember one was black,white,blue and pink and just normal cooton vests as i didnt get close enough to check the labels lmao "

Ooooh Cligster you are our very own Gok Wan

Forum Mod

Vests are the devils spawn!

except the string vest Rob had on......people kept trying to rip it off and keep it for themselves

"Vests are the devils spawn!

except the string vest Rob had on......people kept trying to rip it off and keep it for themselves "

the nipples poking out was dead sexy

"Now before we start this isn't a dig at Chams or anyone who goes whatsoever.. just seeing if anyone else feels the same..

We were chatting last night and although the ladies are allowed to wear a little more say than the guys does anyone else feel the 'Wear a towel' Rule at chams takes more away than it gains... Can understand if your going to use the wet side kinda thing.. but part of the fun for some is the dressing up etc..

Just our view on it... Lots of clubs but thats the first time we have ever been told get changed or leave lol... "

The first time we went to a club we were quite surpised with what people were wearing, many had jeans on and normal tshirts.

We took the time to get all dressed up, not knowing it didnt matter what we wore cos at around 10 pm we were expected to get into towels.

Himself didnt want to wear one but cos everyone else was he did it.

For me, cos I like mens chests (pref hairy ones) I liked looking at all the bare man!! But I can totally see your point about how unsexy a towel is for women you dont even get a little taster of what is on offer - ohh prob the wrong wording but Im sure you know what I mean.

I see what other people mean about in a towel we are all dressed the same but if I spend time getting all dressed up and like how I look (a rarity lol) then I dont wanna cover up in a towel.

Ohh and its b***dy cold when you gotta go ourside for a smoke in nowt but a towel!!!

A very woosy

Shona

x x x

all over the place

except the string vest Rob had on......people kept trying to rip it off and keep it for themselves "

hell so thats his secret ...am off to marks and sparks ....

Forum Mod

except the string vest Rob had on......people kept trying to rip it off and keep it for themselves

hell so thats his secret ...am off to marks and sparks ...."

I even tried it on myself its a nice look pmsl

I think from what i remember one was black,white,blue and pink and just normal cooton vests as i didnt get close enough to check the labels lmao

Ooooh Cligster you are our very own Gok Wan"

Now lets talk about yr outfit hunnie pmsl

all over the place

hell so thats his secret ...am off to marks and sparks ....

I even tried it on myself its a nice look pmsl "

STOP IT !!!! that is cruel .....

and what an outfit it was...

all over the place

"and what an outfit it was... "

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,...

Forum Mod

"and what an outfit it was...

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,... "

Oi you cheeky sod I had a mermaid outfit on

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,... "

now that would be telling ....but ooooooh you should see the pics !!!

all over the place

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,...

Oi you cheeky sod I had a mermaid outfit on "

thats a tall tail to swallow ...

I don't think Chams have taken the 'towel or underwear' policy just because it has two jacuzzis, which only take up a very small part of the overall complex and thus cannot be described as a 'wet' club (watch ya dirty minds u pervs, I'm bein' serious for once!!). I've long held the opinion that Chams has this near-nude rule to encourage visitors to get 'in the mood' a lot quicker and I find that it does create a party-like atmosphere and helps to break down inhibitions. I know it can seem daunting for a first time visitor to any club let alone a so called 'wet' one like Chams but ask yourself this: If Sunday was your first visit to any sort of swing club, how quickly did you feel relaxed nad less inhibited?

all over the place

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,... now that would be telling ....but ooooooh you should see the pics !!! "

yeah ...and .....where .....you cant do that !!!!!

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,... now that would be telling ....but ooooooh you should see the pics !!!

yeah ...and .....where .....you cant do that !!!!! "

he he he ....just did!

all over the place

just tell me one thing did she still have the red satin strips hanging from her bum ....its so sexy .,... now that would be telling ....but ooooooh you should see the pics !!!

yeah ...and .....where .....you cant do that !!!!! he he he ....just did!"

i know where you live ....now where is my stocking ....pmsl

yeah ...and .....where .....you cant do that !!!!! he he he ....just did!

i know where you live ....now where is my stocking ....pmsl "

all over the place

yeah ...and .....where .....you cant do that !!!!! he he he ....just did!

i know where you live ....now where is my stocking ....pmsl "

lol whats with all the red faces today . stop it ....

red faces coz am shy really

Ooooh Cligster you are our very own Gok Wan

Now lets talk about yr outfit hunnie pmsl"

Lets just say I went down with my ship .....or rather on my ship

I think from what i remember one was black,white,blue and pink and just normal cooton vests as i didnt get close enough to check the labels lmao "

Yes i know i spelt Cotton wrong lol

"I don't think Chams have taken the 'towel or underwear' policy just because it has two jacuzzis, which only take up a very small part of the overall complex and thus cannot be described as a 'wet' club (watch ya dirty minds u pervs, I'm bein' serious for once!!). I've long held the opinion that Chams has this near-nude rule to encourage visitors to get 'in the mood' a lot quicker and I find that it does create a party-like atmosphere and helps to break down inhibitions. I know it can seem daunting for a first time visitor to any club let alone a so called 'wet' one like Chams but ask yourself this: If Sunday was your first visit to any sort of swing club, how quickly did you feel relaxed nad less inhibited?"

Ahh see your point there.. Yeah. Not our first visit to a club.. but it did provoke a responce.. wasn't quite as you described mind.. as in speeding up the loss if inhibitions.. More of a WTF is that all about lol...

Blokes asleep in a towel watching top gear on TV is rarely appealing to Mrs Notts......

"I don't think Chams have taken the 'towel or underwear' policy just because it has two jacuzzis, which only take up a very small part of the overall complex and thus cannot be described as a 'wet' club (watch ya dirty minds u pervs, I'm bein' serious for once!!). I've long held the opinion that Chams has this near-nude rule to encourage visitors to get 'in the mood' a lot quicker and I find that it does create a party-like atmosphere and helps to break down inhibitions. I know it can seem daunting for a first time visitor to any club let alone a so called 'wet' one like Chams but ask yourself this: If Sunday was your first visit to any sort of swing club, how quickly did you feel relaxed nad less inhibited?

Ahh see your point there.. Yeah. Not our first visit to a club.. but it did provoke a responce.. wasn't quite as you described mind.. as in speeding up the loss if inhibitions.. More of a WTF is that all about lol...

Blokes asleep in a towel watching top gear on TV is rarely appealing to Mrs Notts...... "

They had Top Gear on...FFS not only did I miss cake I missed Top Gear too

"i remember when the chat started about a new club in Walsall (the thread is still on here somewhere .

The biggest criticism was that clothes were allowed in the bar area and it spoilt the atmosphere.

Some women are impressed by sharp clothes and label suits ,some dont give a toss,its the man what counts.

I like it as it makes that hierarchical "i am considerably richer than yow" mentality pointless...in chams it focuses you to what your there for and not how "nice" your clothes are ,

just my tuppence worth and thats about its value ... "

I'm sure most could have a hotter look dressing up in gear from the Cancer reasearch shop.. or the like, naff all to do with labels..

Respect your point though... saves on the snobbery I suppose..

"I don't think Chams have taken the 'towel or underwear' policy just because it has two jacuzzis, which only take up a very small part of the overall complex and thus cannot be described as a 'wet' club (watch ya dirty minds u pervs, I'm bein' serious for once!!). I've long held the opinion that Chams has this near-nude rule to encourage visitors to get 'in the mood' a lot quicker and I find that it does create a party-like atmosphere and helps to break down inhibitions. I know it can seem daunting for a first time visitor to any club let alone a so called 'wet' one like Chams but ask yourself this: If Sunday was your first visit to any sort of swing club, how quickly did you feel relaxed nad less inhibited?

Blokes asleep in a towel watching top gear on TV is rarely appealing to Mrs Notts......

They had Top Gear on...FFS not only did I miss cake I missed Top Gear too"

Yeah... Tom Jones no less.. Made better watching than the dead/asleep fella mind...

Sorry if he is on here... must have been knackered getting his socks off maybe..

Forum Mod

"

Blokes asleep in a towel watching top gear on TV is rarely appealing to Mrs Notts...... "

Nooooo I did'nt see that how attractive pmsl

"

Nooooo I did'nt see that how attractive pmsl"

We went back later.. it got worse but won't post in here in case the lady is reading pmsl...

"

Nooooo I did'nt see that how attractive pmsl

We went back later.. it got worse but won't post in here in case the lady is reading pmsl... "

pm me pm me pm me LOL

"

pm me pm me pm me LOL"

Your mean.... but i'd seem even meaner lol...

I'll never get another invite anywhere...

am glad yer not going to barnsley then pitbull, you could pick holes in a string vest you could

"

pm me pm me pm me LOL

I'll never get another invite anywhere..."

lol i wont tell anyone what you just said ....hehehehehe naughty Notts but funny as fooooook!!!!

"am glad yer not going to barnsley then pitbull, you could pick holes in a string vest you could "

Was a great night with great people... In a great venue..

Nothing in life is ever perfect... I mean your nice sometimes eh... Bound to be..

"am glad yer not going to barnsley then pitbull, you could pick holes in a string vest you could

Was a great night with great people... In a great venue..

Nothing in life is ever perfect... I mean your nice sometimes eh... Bound to be.. "

stop spreading malicious rumours......am NEVER nice

"

pm me pm me pm me LOL

I'll never get another invite anywhere...

lol i wont tell anyone what you just said ....hehehehehe naughty Notts but funny as fooooook!!!!"

can only but imagine

"

can only but imagine "

I bet ya can't...... saw things and well... saw things a man should never see lol.. pmsl..

Mind... at least with the towels theres something to wipe up with after lol...

Ohhhhhh Go on, shooot me ff's lol...

Forum Mod

"Mind... at least with the towels theres something to wipe up with after lol...

Ohhhhhh Go on, shooot me ff's lol... "

BANG!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"

can only but imagine

I bet ya can't...... saw things and well... saw things a man should never see lol.. pmsl.. "

was there an old episode of Houseparty on in the Tv room then, with Mary showing her knitting patterns again

"

can only but imagine

I bet ya can't...... saw things and well... saw things a man should never see lol.. pmsl..

was there an old episode of Houseparty on in the Tv room then, with Mary showing her knitting patterns again "

Nope... Worse!

Well I am glad this thread was started, it has just confirmed what I had thought...you will never get me in a club lol.

"Well I am glad this thread was started, it has just confirmed what I had thought...you will never get me in a club lol."

Not all are the same... Really!

maidstone

"Well I am glad this thread was started, it has just confirmed what I had thought...you will never get me in a club lol."

you cant stereotype everywhere as the same though ....and i was just teasing Notts about seeing what a man shouldnt.

All clubs are different, offer different facilities and have different etiquettes and cultures. They offer a life line to those of us who cant play at home and who dislike relying only on the soulessness of a hotel room, or enjoy the social aspect of meeting people.

dont throw the proverbial baby out with the bath water ... clubs wont be for everyone of course, and there are some I wouldnt chose to go to ever ...but there are many good ones , run and managed by great people.

"Well I am glad this thread was started, it has just confirmed what I had thought...you will never get me in a club lol.

Not all are the same... Really! "

sure????. I am not convinced but will keep an open mind.

I never was one to conform and I certainly would not be donning a towel or walking about parading my finery...call me old fashioned lol.

are you still a club virgin then???

"Well I am glad this thread was started, it has just confirmed what I had thought...you will never get me in a club lol.

you cant stereotype everywhere as the same though ....and i was just teasing Notts about seeing what a man shouldnt.

All clubs are different, offer different facilities and have different etiquettes and cultures. They offer a life line to those of us who cant play at home and who dislike relying only on the soulessness of a hotel room, or enjoy the social aspect of meeting people.

dont throw the proverbial baby out with the bath water ... clubs wont be for everyone of course, and there are some I wouldnt chose to go to ever ...but there are many good ones , run and managed by great people.

"

I understand they are great for some, and not for others.

Maybe I should reserve judgement until further investigation.

Maybe.

maidstone

I never was one to conform and I certainly would not be donning a towel or walking about parading my finery...call me old fashioned lol."

but there would be others run by people who would share exactly those views themselves and tailor their clubs accordingly ..right through to the extremely specialist !

are you still a club virgin then??? "

what gave that away then?

Forum Mod

I never was one to conform and I certainly would not be donning a towel or walking about parading my finery...call me old fashioned lol."

Not all clubs are "wet clubs"

Nothing wrong with parading around in some finery though

all over the place

"

can only but imagine

was there an old episode of Houseparty on in the Tv room then, with Mary showing her knitting patterns again "

found out the other day there is actually a fetish about knitting ...was gobsmacked

I never was one to conform and I certainly would not be donning a towel or walking about parading my finery...call me old fashioned lol.

Nothing wrong with parading around in some finery though"

I will show you mine if you show me yours lol

Forum Mod

Blimey I bet they day is made when they find one of those old fashioned wool shops

Forum Mod

I will show you mine if you show me yours lol "

Yours is better than mine though

but there would be others run by people who would share exactly those views themselves and tailor their clubs accordingly ..right through to the extremely specialist ! "

yes i know about the extreme specialist clubs and have attended them...but then im not asked to peel out of my gear and put on a towel!!! lol

Yours is better than mine though "

Oh I beg to differ, fun finding out though eh...winks

Maybe an impartial view lol...

Forum Mod

Oh I beg to differ, fun finding out though eh...winks "

Of course

*plans to take big swag bag with me*

Oh I beg to differ, fun finding out though eh...winks

Of course

*plans to take big swag bag with me*"

come and have a rummage, I will be strip searching you before you leave young lady lol.

maidstone

but there would be others run by people who would share exactly those views themselves and tailor their clubs accordingly ..right through to the extremely specialist !

yes i know about the extreme specialist clubs and have attended them...but then im not asked to peel out of my gear and put on a towel!!! lol"

lol ....but i was only responding to th fact you said you would never set foot in a club by saying there were many different types ( many of which wont ever make you put on a towel !! ) ...whereas you have been to a club ,so maybe what you were saying is you'd never set foot in a club like chams - in which case i'd have saved my ink as it will always be horses for courses

confused..i am lol xxx

all over the place

"Blimey I bet they day is made when they find one of those old fashioned wool shops "

evidently something to do with the clicking of the needles they meet regularly ...couldnt knit a pair of whoresdrawers meself so not for me... lol

Forum Mod

"

come and have a rummage, I will be strip searching you before you leave young lady lol."

Only before I leave

I want strip searchng on arrival

Forum Mod

"Blimey I bet they day is made when they find one of those old fashioned wool shops

evidently something to do with the clicking of the needles they meet regularly ...couldnt knit a pair of whoresdrawers meself so not for me... lol "

Its a comforting sound but not sexual to me........I can only knit a triangle

all over the place

"Blimey I bet they day is made when they find one of those old fashioned wool shops

evidently something to do with the clicking of the needles they meet regularly ...couldnt knit a pair of whoresdrawers meself so not for me... lol

Its a comforting sound but not sexual to me........I can only knit a triangle "

attach your bum straps and you got a pair of woolly knickers .....nice lol

"

come and have a rummage, I will be strip searching you before you leave young lady lol.

Only before I leave

I want strip searchng on arrival "

drool, i mean deal

evidently something to do with the clicking of the needles they meet regularly ...couldnt knit a pair of whoresdrawers meself so not for me... lol "

Im sure whoresdrawers were never knitted!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok i havent read all the posts on this thread but here is my twopence worth.

I love chams as it is. The reason being everyone is the same. It doesnt matter if your rich or not or somewhere in the middle once that towel is on. But also the parties give people the chance to dress up if they wish, so for me best of both worlds.

Sorry if someone has already said thisxxkarenx

all over the place

Im sure whoresdrawers were never knitted!"

now now your pulling the wool over my eyes lol

okay there have been references to someones wealth mentioned a few times...what the hell has that got to do with it???

The price of the dressing doesnt mean the filling is anymore appetising.

Forum Mod

Thinking about the status thing.......well I can see that everyone looks the same in a towel,as boring as it is but it won't stop people from bragging if thats what they're like anyway

This is when the towel comes in handy cos you can take it off and shove it in their gobs if they get on your nerves

"okay there have been references to someones wealth mentioned a few times...what the hell has that got to do with it???

The price of the dressing doesnt mean the filling is anymore appetising."

true, but what i ment was some may not be able to afford to keep buying new stuff all the while and it would make it an expensive time.

all over the place

"okay there have been references to someones wealth mentioned a few times...what the hell has that got to do with it???

The price of the dressing doesnt mean the filling is anymore appetising."

totally agree and my thoughts exactly..i think the addage "clothes maketh the man" is so old now ...and yeah i have designer cobweb encrusted suits in the wardrobe i no longer need em to say who i am or a need to conform to media enduced chic

true, but what i ment was some may not be able to afford to keep buying new stuff all the while and it would make it an expensive time."

Okay I am obvioulsy missing the point.

So people visiting clubs in 'normal' gear do it so often they have to buy a new outfit everythine they go?

Or is it the same faces that go each time in order for those to be judgemental on peoples attire?

I couldnt care what brand of clothing, how much a person earns or what car or houses they have. It is the person themselves, how they conduct themselves, thier personality, humour, manners etc that stimulates me.

Guess it comes down to a different perceptive on things.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Chams have a towel policy because:

1. It's classed as a sauna

2. Because it cuts out the class system

3. Because it means that once most people are in towels or sexy undies, the locker rooms are not jam packed with people trying to get changed or worse still, moaning that their very expensive jacket has gone missing.

Many clubs allow an outdoor clothes policy and you should hear the gripes about that. Men standing in doorways, fully clothed with their knobs hanging out of their jeans, silently wanking whilst watching people have sex. It's extremely off putting.

I once went to a club where it was like Paris fashion week, and the women were chuffing horrible. "Oh my dress cost this and don't you like hubby's tailored suit" shite, was enough to put me off ever going back.

There is no reason why men can't dress sexily....... but not in 'outdoor' clothes. A fabulous set of Calvins and a tight top can be enough to have the most harded old trollop drooling and it's perfectly acceptable in Chameleons.

To be perfectly fucking honest, I get gripe after gripe about the parties: No veggie food, I wouldn't have come if I'd have known they were coming etc and now towels.

I don't want to hear it.

If anyone doesn't like the NO Streetwear rule at chameleons, don't fecking bother coming cus believe me, I won't fucking miss you.

I hate negative responses of people who have never been.... if you haven't sampled it.... you have NO opinion and therefore no idea what the feck you are droning on about. I'd say 'shut up' and keep ill informed, mis-guided and ill thought out bollox in your heads and stop spouting on about something you know nothing about.

If people want to gripe about something as stupid as a white towel......... I give up.

I won't bother with a Xmas party. Cus I'm chuffing fed up of trying to please everyone and making myself miserable over it.

all over the place

true, but what i ment was some may not be able to afford to keep buying new stuff all the while and it would make it an expensive time.

Okay I am obvioulsy missing the point.

So people visiting clubs in 'normal' gear do it so often they have to buy a new outfit everythine they go?

Or is it the same faces that go each time in order for those to be judgemental on peoples attire?

I couldnt care what brand of clothing, how much a person earns or what car or houses they have. It is the person themselves, how they conduct themselves, thier personality, humour, manners etc that stimulates me.

Guess it comes down to a different perceptive on things."

and what great leveller and wiper out of that bullshit than a white towel ..?

Forum Mod

Its not bloody sexy though and I thnk that was the original point

all over the place

"Chams have a towel policy because:

3. Because it means that once most people are in towels or sexy undies, the locker rooms are not jam packed with people trying to get changed or worse still, moaning that their very expensive jacket has gone missing.

Many clubs allow an outdoor clothes policy and you should hear the gripes about that. Men standing in doorways, fully clothed with their knobs hanging out of their jeans, silently wanking whilst watching people have sex. It's extremely off putting.

I once went to a club where it was like Paris fashion week, and the women were chuffing horrible. "Oh my dress cost this and don't you like hubby's tailored suit" shite, was enough to put me off ever going back.

There is no reason why men can't dress sexily....... but not in 'outdoor' clothes. A fabulous set of Calvins and a tight top can be enough to have the most harded old trollop drooling and it's perfectly acceptable in Chameleons.

To be perfectly fucking honest, I get gripe after gripe about the parties: No veggie food, I wouldn't have come if I'd have known they were coming etc and now towels.

I don't want to hear it.

If anyone doesn't like the NO Streetwear rule at chameleons, don't fecking bother coming cus believe me, I won't fucking miss you.

I hate negative responses of people who have never been.... if you haven't sampled it.... you have NO opinion and therefore no idea what the feck you are droning on about. I'd say 'shut up' and keep ill informed, mis-guided and ill thought out bollox in your heads and stop spouting on about something you know nothing about.

If people want to gripe about something as stupid as a white towel......... I give up.

I won't bother with a Xmas party. Cus I'm chuffing fed up of trying to please everyone and making myself miserable over it.

"

hey chill out maddie this was started by someone who went to the party and no reflection on your magnificent effort and the towel thing hun is about clubs in general and not about specifically chams and definately not your incredible efforts ...

a lot agree the towels are cool ...and work i think they do

re vegi food ...fuck me i cant believe that ...some people are never happy ...

I don't want to hear it.

"

By all accounts you seem to have taken this personally...I dont know why as, you party appeared to be a great success.

As for not being able to have an opinion without having attended, you are so wron there.

I can have an opinion on what ever I please and I donot need to have attended to know that I would not be happy in a towel. Nor to have the opinion that they are not sexy!

Well, surely, those that dont want street dress go to chams and other such like and those that want street dress go to ones like that. Ive only visited a few clubs but surely there is both mixes to keep everyone happy and the "party" nights as apposed to a "normal" night people dress in what they like anyway.

Forum Mod

I don't want to hear it.

"

Hey the party was fucking great and you know it was and very very appreciated by all of us xxxxxxxxx

If people were moaning about food then thats patheticness at its best this thread is not about the party but about a towel rule that is'nt only applicable in chams but other wet clubs too,some like towels and some don't and we all love to voice an opinion on here and you know that

What you did for us all on sunday was above and beyond the call of duty and I for one am still glowing about it and I know so many other people are too,so please please don't think its anything to do with all the hard work that you put in to make a really special occasion as outstanding as it was xxxxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Yeah, you only need to read all the Thank You threads to know that the party was an absolute sucess.

So many people came from a long way away to attend - and to get that many people in one place for one party deserves RESPECT in my book.

As for the towel issue - no they are not sexy - but you are allowed underwear too - and once you get down to it - it all comes off anyways...lol

"Yeah, you only need to read all the Thank You threads to know that the party was an absolute sucess.

So many people came from a long way away to attend - and to get that many people in one place for one party deserves RESPECT in my book.

As for the towel issue - no they are not sexy - but you are allowed underwear too - and once you get down to it - it all comes off anyways...lol"

debz my darlin ....couldnt have put it better myself xxx

maidstone

"

If people were moaning about food then thats patheticness at its best this thread is not about the party but about a towel rule that is'nt only applicable in chams but other wet clubs too,some like towels and some don't and we all love to voice an opinion on here and you know that

What you did for us all on sunday was above and beyond the call of duty and I for one am still glowing about it and I know so many other people are too,so please please don't think its anything to do with all the hard work that you put in to make a really special occasion as outstanding as it was xxxxxx

"

exactly -- I'm veggie and so i didnt even consider the bbq .Any food is a bonus at a club , not an expectation and funnily enough a beefburger wasnt what i went for

what i did go for..i got ...in spades !! xxxxxxx

all over the place

"

exactly -- I'm veggie and so i didnt even consider the bbq .Any food is a bonus at a club , not an expectation and funnily enough a beefburger wasnt what i went for

what i did go for..i got ...in spades !! xxxxxxx"

dreads to think

I'm glad I read this thread ... We're sticking to wildpassions

So.... What we think then, towels or no towels pmsl...

Not ... notts

I should have known better than ask a serious question in here..

It either gets twisted, altered.. taken personal.. or ignored.

and thats just me ff's

"Not ... notts "

Thats our view... We understand others may like em.. Not knocking at all and it was nothing personal..

Us.. We prefer a different way.. Shoot me ff's lol..

Forum Mod

"I should have known better than ask a serious question in here..

It either gets twisted, altered.. taken personal.. or ignored.

and thats just me ff's "

who said that

Im sure this place is haunted

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

(((((((BANG))))))) concider yourself shot lol @ notts

"(((((((BANG))))))) concider yourself shot lol @ notts "

Pahhhhh they'd still miss if I stood still and painted a target on me nose lol...

"(((((((BANG))))))) concider yourself shot lol @ notts "

Or on My Towel pmsl....

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

its all them darn bubbles the bullets slip off lol

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Chams is a great place and I have been going for years. They use the towel dress code but of wet areas and also it is a great leveler. You can be anyone in a towel. As said before the beach party wasn't a private party. It's uncomfortable for some people when people walk around fully clothed. As a swinging club it wouldn't work if everyone was dressed.

Would have liked to have meet you and a shame that u won't be going to anymore of the parties there.

" As a swinging club it wouldn't work if everyone was dressed.

Would have liked to have meet you and a shame that u won't be going to anymore of the parties there. "

In Order...

It does work in many many other swinging clubs... Seen it, done it lol.. works just fine honest.

AND.. who says we wouldn't go again... Its an observation.. As a club probably not no... not the great leveller we'd seek maybe.. but forum parties are different things eh.. Worthy of support in my eyes..

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Yeah it works for softer swingers but for us who love to full swing clothes just get in the way. Lol

Aren't those clubs more like night clubs until a certain time.

Glad to hear that you will still attend the organised parties even if Cams isn't your cup of tea. It would probably be very difficult to get everything right for everyone and I for one really appreciated everyone efforts. X

all over the place

"Chams is a great place and I have been going for years. They use the towel dress code but of wet areas and also it is a great leveler. You can be anyone in a towel. As said before the beach party wasn't a private party. It's uncomfortable for some people when people walk around fully clothed. As a swinging club it wouldn't work if everyone was dressed.

Would have liked to have meet you and a shame that u won't be going to anymore of the parties there. "

yeah i been to libs and the bar area is initially earlier on you get people dressed prior to changing but once changed you stay in a towel and would not go back to bar wearing clothes ...but thats the same at chams ...you arrive dressed go get changed and stay in your shorts or towel ....i agree with this it is a great leveller ....also the bar area at chams sees some hot action .at times ...what a turn off having guys dressed watching you....bit like standing in a pub ...

besides its so easy for women to have a fiddle when your in a towel lol

"Chams is a great place and I have been going for years. They use the towel dress code but of wet areas and also it is a great leveler. You can be anyone in a towel. As said before the beach party wasn't a private party. It's uncomfortable for some people when people walk around fully clothed. As a swinging club it wouldn't work if everyone was dressed.

Would have liked to have meet you and a shame that u won't be going to anymore of the parties there.

yeah i been to libs and the bar area is initially earlier on you get people dressed prior to changing but once changed you stay in a towel and would not go back to bar wearing clothes ...but thats the same at chams ...you arrive dressed go get changed and stay in your shorts or towel ....i agree with this it is a great leveller ....also the bar area at chams sees some hot action .at times ...what a turn off having guys dressed watching you....bit like standing in a pub ...

besides its so easy for women to have a fiddle when your in a towel lol"

Libs and chams isn't the same in that respect at all... In Libs you get time to meet up chat.. have a drink and if you do not want to get changed you don't have to... Totally different sure you'd agree.. If you meet someone, then yes, you have the option of going in the wet side.. but by no means certain..

Chams you go in and change as soon as... Then get to meet chat etc...

Slight difference PD..

miss this one too....... think i will stay out of it..

big kisses tho xxxxx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If you like dressing up – go to a club which is more nightclub themed.

If you like stripping off – go to a sauna based club.

Personally I prefer sauna based clubs where everyone has to remove outdoor clothing – it’s a great leveller and adds a certain relaxed yet naughty feel to the place. Why should just the guys get to ogle at the women who dress more daring? Also I like spontaneity. I don’t want to sit around in a bar conducting interviews and then wonder if the fellas will bother to take their socks off lol

An old white towel has never featured anywhere lol... to be completely fair hun ....we told you it was beach wear ...and so many people made such an effort with their costumes....so only reason you would have to wear a towel is if you didnt turn up in beachwear...maddie put a whole list of the dos and donts of chams when the party was first planned....so if you had read it it wouldnt have come as a shock xxx"

we loved the fact that evryone made the effort and it didnt matter what size, shape people were, they all looked sexy and confident...confidence plays a big part in looking sexy...

xxx

Norfolk

I suppose this thread just about sums up life

you can please some of the people all of the time and all the people all of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time.

at least I think thats how it goes

Forum Mod

"I suppose this thread just about sums up life

you can please some of the people all of the time and all the people all of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time.

at least I think thats how it goes "

That is exactly how it goes and if it was any different life would be boring

I'm gutted! We were really looking forward to going to a club, but I doubt we'll bother going to one either Glad though, same as you that this came up, at least we know now lol

*makes point to read up on these things in the future, before deciding to go*

Norfolk

"I suppose this thread just about sums up life

at least I think thats how it goes

That is exactly how it goes and if it was any different life would be boring "

Phew I got something right for a change

Forum Mod

I'm gutted! We were really looking forward to going to a club, but I doubt we'll bother going to one either Glad though, same as you that this came up, at least we know now lol

*makes point to read up on these things in the future, before deciding to go* "

Don't let anyone elses opinions put you off of going to clubs

Its something that you should try yourself and see what you think

Theres plenty of people that go to allsorts of different clubs and love them

[Removed by poster at 02/09/09 21:19:08]

At the end of the day Sunday was not a private party so rules which are well published in advance should and do stand. I am sure though that been the acute businessman that Nick is will for at a guess a few thousand pounds rent you the club so you can impose your own rules for the day.

I don't think the management of Chameleons will be overly bothered by a few people who don't like pre existing rules.

Instead of moaning about it just don't go. I don't like the food in some restaurants do I

a) go then moan about how I don't like it there.

b) take my custom elsewhere.

The answer is b by the way.

We both must admit that the female who was walking around in jeans should have been kicked out there and then.

Don't let anyone elses opinions put you off of going to clubs

Its something that you should try yourself and see what you think

Theres plenty of people that go to allsorts of different clubs and love them "

But I like dressing up pmsl, I don't get out much so when I do I like to look nice From what I'm seeing here, I might as well just go straight from the shower Will read up on them all properly coz travel would be involved for us to any of them and then make an informed decision

*makes point to read up on these things in the future, before deciding to go* "

listen hun from the drift of stuff on forum it sounds like it was a fantastic day and evening. enjoyed by many and had a minority of moaners. you always get one old arse who doesnt enjoy themselves or picks fault everywhere you go. so you go with the majority and take on board what they have to say as it far outweights the moans and the groans of the few gripes.

easy peasey

"We both must admit that the female who was walking around in jeans should have been kicked out there and then."

I've heard people at work whisper that about me when they thought I wasn't listening

"We both must admit that the female who was walking around in jeans should have been kicked out there and then.

I've heard people at work whisper that about me when they thought I wasn't listening "

they were saying bet she gets her tits out on chat cam room and puts voddy in her porridge

listen hun from the drift of stuff on forum it sounds like it was a fantastic day and evening. enjoyed by many and had a minority of moaners. you always get one old arse who doesnt enjoy themselves or picks fault everywhere you go. so you go with the majority and take on board what they have to say as it far outweights the moans and the groans of the few gripes.

easy peasey"

My god, that was sensible I'm petrified If you go, I'll go I'll just tell himself the towels were just a rumour, but there's definitely boots

"We both must admit that the female who was walking around in jeans should have been kicked out there and then.

I've heard people at work whisper that about me when they thought I wasn't listening

they were saying bet she gets her tits out on chat cam room and puts voddy in her porridge"

Nah, that's old news

easy peasey"

So who are the moaners then??? and who is the arse???

If your refering to my comments .. i'd be interested to hear how that translates into moans and i'm an arse for having an opinion???

I'm fresh.. lets go lol

easy peasey

My god, that was sensible I'm petrified If you go, I'll go I'll just tell himself the towels were just a rumour, but there's definitely boots "

ah feck off nutter, yeah just caught me on a serious note, doesnt happen often, i must be needing a fag

"

easy peasey"

Very true and possibly one of the most common sense posts on the thread.

Unfortunately as we are all too well aware the moaners spoil it for everybody else and are the reason why people stop putting lots of effort into organising such events which to be honest you can't blame them.

easy peasey

If your refering to my comments .. i'd be interested to hear how that translates into moans and i'm an arse for having an opinion???

I'm fresh.. lets go lol

"

you have always been a moaning sod whether on this subject or something else. why didnt you say something positive about sunday, instead of negative ya sweaty arsehole

"

easy peasey

Unfortunately as we are all too well aware the moaners spoil it for everybody else and are the reason why people stop putting lots of effort into organising such events which to be honest you can't blame them."

Ohhh please.... Who's moaning then?? Has anyone actually read the thread or just deciding to jump in and say any old shite ff's...

"

easy peasey

Unfortunately as we are all too well aware the moaners spoil it for everybody else and are the reason why people stop putting lots of effort into organising such events which to be honest you can't blame them.

Ohhh please.... Who's moaning then?? Has anyone actually read the thread or just deciding to jump in and say any old shite ff's... "

you know me. cant be arsed reading the thread. i just love saying any old shite and not afraid to do so

so ave jumped in.....shoot me yer bar steward

rite am off for a cig, dont take this as a sign of weakness that ave disappeared

easy peasey

I'm fresh.. lets go lol

you have always been a moaning sod whether on this subject or something else. why didnt you say something positive about sunday, instead of negative ya sweaty arsehole "

Say something positive... Ohh see, so I havn't then??? I think if you can be arsed.. (Your words) you'll see I have plenty, the night was a raving success and the effort put in was welcomed by myself and many others... The fact a few ill mannered blind beggars are trying to turn this into something its not is beyong playground politics..

The thread is about what peoples views are on the towels.. sod all to do with Sunday bar the fact thats the first time we have been asked to get changed... Nothing more, nothing less.. So dress it how ya like lol.. Really don't give a stuff!

"

easy peasey

Ohhh please.... Who's moaning then?? Has anyone actually read the thread or just deciding to jump in and say any old shite ff's... "

I will stick up for ya, I didn't take it as a moan, just an observation! I think we should start a 'we hate towels' thread and start up a new club

easy peasey

I'm fresh.. lets go lol

you have always been a moaning sod whether on this subject or something else. why didnt you say something positive about sunday, instead of negative ya sweaty arsehole

Say something positive... Ohh see, so I havn't then??? I think if you can be arsed.. (Your words) you'll see I have plenty, the night was a raving success and the effort put in was welcomed by myself and many others... The fact a few ill mannered blind beggars are trying to turn this into something its not is beyong playground politics..

The thread is about what peoples views are on the towels.. sod all to do with Sunday bar the fact thats the first time we have been asked to get changed... Nothing more, nothing less.. So dress it how ya like lol.. Really don't give a stuff! "

oh fook pitbull u on yer period hun, is it that time of month. well towels will come in handy then babe and you wont give a fook then if ya look sexy

kisses

xx

"

easy peasey

Ohhh please.... Who's moaning then?? Has anyone actually read the thread or just deciding to jump in and say any old shite ff's...

I will stick up for ya, I didn't take it as a moan, just an observation! I think we should start a 'we hate towels' thread and start up a new club

"

PMSL.... I'm a moaner now too.... WTF!!!

Feck me... If I'm a moaner some are clinically depresed or indeed dead...

Forum Mod

Yet again a thread turns abusive and its ridiculous so its closing