FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MADDIE'S THANK YOU'S

MADDIE'S THANK YOU'S

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

So..... finally arrived home last night at gone midnight after spending the day and evening at Chams with the owner, who was beaming from ear to ear.

My thank you's go to:

Tez and Tony (T&T) for putting up with me fretting and for sorting out all the decorations and for coming early to make sure we got the club decorated.

Jo and Rob (Honeypotcple) for the cake, helping to decorate and generally having me in fits of laughter all day and night. (and Nick says that leaving a puddle under the swing makes you a bad bad bad girl!! )

Rob and Kaz for coming early, keeping us all entertained, decorating and looking after me when it all got a bit much at 7pm.

Al and Mia (wonky nips and sprite) for sorting out the name badges, coming early and for being two of the sweetest and barmiest people I now know.

To everyone who turned up and made it a cracking night. We raised another £400 on the raffle for the Ronald McDonald Housing Charity.

To the owners and the staff at Chameleons who worked their chuffing arses off to keep us all fed, watered and looked after.

Mr and Mrs Notts for actually turning up and giving us all the change to meet you!

And to my wonderful and gorgeous hubby who played Cocktail waiter, hotdog provider, bodyguard and Champagne Fountain master (yeah..... sorry about that girls ) and who cooked breakfast at silly o'clock for those who had stayed at Chams. He's also put up with me organising these things and very rarely moans when the phone bill is excessive and there's paper all over the house!

There will be a thread about the Christmas Party posted later this week, but it's gonna be something different and I'm just waiting for confirmation of the date and special bits and pieces I've asked for.

So...........

A very big round of applause to everyone and my heartful thanks to all.

Maddie xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

We should be thanking you and if you look at the threads about the party you will see how much everyone enjoyed themselves

Round of applause goes to you for getting us all together for such a fantastic party xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"We should be thanking you and if you look at the threads about the party you will see how much everyone enjoyed themselves

Round of applause goes to you for getting us all together for such a fantastic party xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Thank you hun.

I did read all the threads when we got in and got quite embarrased.

However, I do have one thing to say to you young lady.......... when the feck did we swap personalities in real life!

Forum Mod

"We should be thanking you and if you look at the threads about the party you will see how much everyone enjoyed themselves

Round of applause goes to you for getting us all together for such a fantastic party xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you hun.

However, I do have one thing to say to you young lady.......... when the feck did we swap personalities in real life! "

Eeeerrrmmm I have to be a bit reserved on here LMAO but now you know and so does everyones else

Thank you hun.

However, I do have one thing to say to you young lady.......... when the feck did we swap personalities in real life! "

we took at step back..hpc...you wild card you..we would like to thank maddie for a great party..and for going out your way to make it happen..top day/night and to hpc....do you know how to party...young lady...and to all that helped and staff at chams top people and the chef that cooked breakfast..big thank you...rob/kaz..

Im just gutted i missed a fantastic night from what ive read and heard

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

was a pleasure to be able to help in a small way ( tho can take no credit for the labels - all done by his fair hands ! )

best bit was getting to hold your leg up for the champagne

It was one of the best nights we have had socially for a long long time thanks again and again from us to all who made it happen

Hugs

Craig and Les xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well not being premature or anything but ive already sorted my outfit for christmas.xxxx Thankyou so much maddie and co and cant wait to see how much we have raised in totalxxxkarenxx

All we can say is were shocked you even doubted us lol..

How could we NOT show up lol..

It confirmed all I ever knew... The posse are indeedy weak and needy of us men folk...

Great do though.. Hats off to ya girl..

i would like to say a very big thankyou to maddie and all her helpers for putting on a storming night at cams on sunday

well done maddie fun and frolics was had by all

becky

xxxxxxxxxx

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

Thanks again Maddie! It was fantastic!

The helping out hardly counted in the scheme of things, and really only added to the fun!

Anytime, and next time!

Thanks to _adchick and everyone who donated to RMCH well done guys!!!

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"

It confirmed all I ever knew... The posse are indeedy weak and needy of us men folk...

"

I heard it was only because you had platefuls of cake that they let you out alive Notts....

east london

"

I heard it was only because you had platefuls of cake that they let you out alive Notts...."

Chocolate cake with exta chocolate, at that! But it was close! LOL

"

I heard it was only because you had platefuls of cake that they let you out alive Notts...."

Let me out alive lol.. they were passing out like flies!

east london

"

I heard it was only because you had platefuls of cake that they let you out alive Notts....

Let me out alive lol.. they were passing out like flies! "

you get a lot of meets like that do you?

"

Let me out alive lol.. they were passing out like flies! "

Says the man who looked like a startled rabbit

Well done everybody and it really was a truely amazing night!!!!!

"

"

That was shock... not startled lol

"

That was shock... not startled lol "

yeah yeah lol

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks to the organisers for a brill nite on sunday...such a well run doo!!!! food was amazin an well so was the punch hehehe!!!

Wer so many folks didnt get to say hi to nearly enuf...but met so many nice folks and had an excellent nite....

Dont know how you did it guys but credit wer credit is due this was a top nite!!!

Staff at Chams wer of course brill as usual...

Will def be lookin out for more nites to come to down south...

Well done again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnsley here we cum!!!!!

Jo xx

Bet it was brill, experience tells us this was only to be expected, must be something to do with the organisers

Maddie if you do sort an Xmas bash out count us both in

» Add a new message to this topic