FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A wickr 'misunderstanding'

A wickr 'misunderstanding'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was 12am. Nothing on tv except Only Fools and Horses repeats on GOLD. I logged into fabswingers. After five minutes i received a message from a blank profile asking me to head over to wickr as they wanted to talk to me about something they were sure I'd like. I logged out just as a older gay male messaged me asking if I'd like to see some pictures of his bumhole.

On wickr he messaged me. I was excited as to what he had to say. And then he said he wanted to talk to me about...ladies vaginas. I told him i was gay and he replied with 'I know you are. I thought that's what all gay men liked to talk about'. I was shocked and confused. I quickly logged out and switched the tv to channel 202. It was now very quiet.

I just stared into my mug of coffee. Confused. Ever so confused.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would you rather talk about men's vaginas?

That’s a coincidence dude. As that’s exactly what I’m doing now too!

The staring at the cup of coffee confused, very confused, bit. Not the sharing of men’s bumholes on Wickr bit!

Get your fingers burnt on them Wickr Men.

"That’s a coincidence dude. As that’s exactly what I’m doing now too!

The staring at the cup of coffee confused, very confused, bit. Not the sharing of men’s bumholes on Wickr bit!"

Oh you fibber you

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

What's on channel 202?

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"It was 12am. Nothing on tv except Only Fools and Horses repeats on GOLD. I logged into fabswingers. After five minutes i received a message from a blank profile asking me to head over to wickr as they wanted to talk to me about something they were sure I'd like. I logged out just as a older gay male messaged me asking if I'd like to see some pictures of his bumhole.

On wickr he messaged me. I was excited as to what he had to say. And then he said he wanted to talk to me about...ladies vaginas. I told him i was gay and he replied with 'I know you are. I thought that's what all gay men liked to talk about'. I was shocked and confused. I quickly logged out and switched the tv to channel 202. It was now very quiet.

I just stared into my mug of coffee. Confused. Ever so confused.

"

I feel your pain OP; There’s bugger all on Gold at the moment

I love these tales.

» Add a new message to this topic