FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People who attack ambulances

People who attack ambulances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loswingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Just seen on the news that over 200 attacks on ambulances in the past couple of years have left them unable to call on emergencies for up to six days at a time while being repaired .

The West Midlands is the worst area being hit .

So what is wrong with the mindless morons who do this ?

One can only hope they may need an ambulance at some point , and find there isn’t one available .

Madness .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Make an example and lock them up for life. See of they do it again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the same with Firemen, start a fire then they lay in wait to ambush them with rocks and bottles. Mindless Cunts, should be locked up for life

Gloucester

"Make an example and lock them up for life. See of they do it again."

There was cctv footage of a man smashing the windscreen of the ambulance with a concrete slab , slashing its tyres and kicking the door in .

He got a £50 fine .

What a joke

Chester/Wirral

"Make an example and lock them up for life. See of they do it again.

There was cctv footage of a man smashing the windscreen of the ambulance with a concrete slab , slashing its tyres and kicking the door in .

He got a £50 fine .

What a joke "

Disgrace!

By *pforfun1234562016Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Hang them high

People stopped smacking their children x

Possibly because they think they're attacking a police van and they're so thick they can't read or spell "A.M.B.U.L.A.N.C.E". Only a truly brainless moron would attack an ambulance, but unfortunately these morons exist in abundance.

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

He got a £50 fine .

What a joke "

Typical of this country though sadly. Sentences never seem harsh enough to me most of the time. He should have least got some prison time for that.

Gloucester

He got a £50 fine .

What a joke

Typical of this country though sadly. Sentences never seem harsh enough to me most of the time. He should have least got some prison time for that. "

Absolutely , and perhaps some time in a mental institution .

If anyone’s loved ones needed the help of an ambulance , and when they returned to take them to hospital to find it vandalised , you have to question the sanity of the moron who would do that .

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Just seen on the news that over 200 attacks on ambulances in the past couple of years have left them unable to call on emergencies for up to six days at a time while being repaired .

The West Midlands is the worst area being hit .

So what is wrong with the mindless morons who do this ?

One can only hope they may need an ambulance at some point , and find there isn’t one available .

Madness .

"

Your last comment nails it.

My only hope is that one day they're in desperate need of an ambulance and oh dear, they're all in the garage........

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

To describe such behaviour as disgusting would be an unduly kind understatement.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I think when they have been caught . They should have a weekly programme that is aired at prime time to parade and name and shame these mindless scumbags for all the nation to see . I also think parents should be held accountable for their kids in such scenarios . They would also have to deal with the shame . Fuck their right to anonymity

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Make an example and lock them up for life. See of they do it again."

You obviously missed the irony of your own post -how's that gonna work then?

Tie them to the side of ambulences naked im sure that would put them off

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And the fucking idiots posting notes on amulances cause they are parked in their space. Should have their faces splashed all over facebook and nhs care taken away from them

Chester/Wirral

You obviously missed the irony of your own post -how's that gonna work then?"

I meant if others would do it again.

By *bigone81Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

He got a £50 fine .

What a joke "

Doesn’t even cover the repair cost which should have been minimum fine, but that too would be a joke!!

You obviously missed the irony of your own post -how's that gonna work then? I meant if others would do it again."

But if you're locking them up for a first time offence -how they gonna do it again?

Chester/Wirral

You obviously missed the irony of your own post -how's that gonna work then? I meant if others would do it again.

But if you're locking them up for a first time offence -how they gonna do it again?"

I mean other people would dare not do the same thing.

It's more than a couple of individuals.

"Possibly because they think they're attacking a police van and they're so thick they can't read or spell "A.M.B.U.L.A.N.C.E". Only a truly brainless moron would attack an ambulance, but unfortunately these morons exist in abundance. "

So is attacking a police van any better?

"Possibly because they think they're attacking a police van and they're so thick they can't read or spell "A.M.B.U.L.A.N.C.E". Only a truly brainless moron would attack an ambulance, but unfortunately these morons exist in abundance.

So is attacking a police van any better? "

Depends on how much frustration you have I would suppose?

Gloucester

"Possibly because they think they're attacking a police van and they're so thick they can't read or spell "A.M.B.U.L.A.N.C.E". Only a truly brainless moron would attack an ambulance, but unfortunately these morons exist in abundance.

Depends on how much frustration you have I would suppose?"

Would you think if someone was frustrated then it would be acceptable to attack a police van then ?

Because no matter how frustrated I get , I never consider attacking a police vehicle .

Would you think if someone was frustrated then it would be acceptable to attack a police van then ?

Because no matter how frustrated I get , I never consider attacking a police vehicle ."

I'm not making a moral judgement -just presupposing that one might feel an awful lot more cathartic to attack than the other -ya dig

Because no matter how frustrated I get , I never consider attacking a police vehicle .

I'm not making a moral judgement -just presupposing that one might feel an awful lot more cathartic to attack than the other -ya dig"

I guess no matter how subconsciously anti authority one is, the fact remains, that all the emergency services help and keep us safe.

Whilst I accept that they encounter people who are suffering mental health issues, or other temporary emotional or mentally debilitating factors including drink or drugs; smashing any of those vehicles isn't worthy of any excuse!!

Gloucester

I'm not making a moral judgement -just presupposing that one might feel an awful lot more cathartic to attack than the other -ya dig

I guess no matter how subconsciously anti authority one is, the fact remains, that all the emergency services help and keep us safe.

Whilst I accept that they encounter people who are suffering mental health issues, or other temporary emotional or mentally debilitating factors including drink or drugs; smashing any of those vehicles isn't worthy of any excuse!! "

Yep , that sums it up

From a professional stand point... I couldn't possibly comment

My friend is a fireman, he told me the biggest problem is people verbally abusing them for blocking driveways ect. He said it is more common for ambulance crews, with a few incidents of people even phoning the police to complain. He knows of at least one ambulance crew that was physical attacked while treating a patient because they said he would have to wait. Its a disgrace.

Gloucester

"My friend is a fireman, he told me the biggest problem is people verbally abusing them for blocking driveways ect. He said it is more common for ambulance crews, with a few incidents of people even phoning the police to complain. He knows of at least one ambulance crew that was physical attacked while treating a patient because they said he would have to wait. Its a disgrace. "

It beggars belief , the attitude that some people have .

this is the sort of thing i would give harsh sentences for.

any attack of emergency services, hospital staff etc i would come down with at least 10 years in prison.

also if the attackers were underage i would send the parents to prison.

council tenants? evict!

imagine if this was italy or france, the police would beat you up for doing such a thing, publicly as well. then you go to prison.

By *untimes123666Man  over a year ago

Leeds/ Hull

Pretty simple solution is if you abuse NHS staff you forfeit your right to NHS care. It's a privilege not a right.

Gloucester

"this is the sort of thing i would give harsh sentences for.

any attack of emergency services, hospital staff etc i would come down with at least 10 years in prison.

council tenants? evict!

imagine if this was italy or france, the police would beat you up for doing such a thing, publicly as well. then you go to prison.

"

I doubt many people would argue with harsh sentences for those who choose to vandalize ambulances , fire engines and police vehicles .

The current sentences are a joke .

"People stopped smacking their children x"

.......should have the shit kicked out of them so they need an ambulance and none shows up.

"To describe such behaviour as disgusting would be an unduly kind understatement.

"

council tenants? evict!

I doubt many people would argue with harsh sentences for those who choose to vandalize ambulances , fire engines and police vehicles .

The current sentences are a joke ."

Agree. I suppose they can't put them in prison because they're all overcrowded. Get some cages in a football stadium and store them there for a few months.

I used to be in the fire service, we had our hoses cut once on a job whilst trying to fight a house fire. Apparently the person who did it didn't want them across his garden (open to the road with no wall)

Gloucester

"I used to be in the fire service, we had our hoses cut once on a job whilst trying to fight a house fire. Apparently the person who did it didn't want them across his garden (open to the road with no wall) "

And the fact that there could have been people in the burning house didn’t occur to them ?

It’s just unbelievable

"I used to be in the fire service, we had our hoses cut once on a job whilst trying to fight a house fire. Apparently the person who did it didn't want them across his garden (open to the road with no wall) "

They should be done for attempted murder.

"I think when they have been caught . They should have a weekly programme that is aired at prime time to parade and name and shame these mindless scumbags for all the nation to see . I also think parents should be held accountable for their kids in such scenarios . They would also have to deal with the shame . Fuck their right to anonymity "

Hear hear

"I used to be in the fire service, we had our hoses cut once on a job whilst trying to fight a house fire. Apparently the person who did it didn't want them across his garden (open to the road with no wall)

And the fact that there could have been people in the burning house didn’t occur to them ?

It’s just unbelievable "

The funniest bit is the next day they made an official complaint to the fire authority about us, honest to God!!

I believe they got a caution from Mr Plod

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It is more against authority and the symbolism than the actual service.

A memetic mismatch.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It would be a satisfying example of karma if someone damaged an ambulance and then hurt themselves badly in doing so.

A year in prison would also be very satisfying.

Gloucester

"It would be a satisfying example of karma if someone damaged an ambulance and then hurt themselves badly in doing so.

A year in prison would also be very satisfying. "

When I was watching the moron kicking the ambulance earlier in the news , I so wished he had fallen and hurt himself . Or than the concrete slab he threw at the windscreen had bounced off and hit him .

No such luck ....

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"There's no such thing as society" - Margret Thatcher.

You reap what you sow.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Would be extremely difficult to prove in a court of law , but if someone damages an ambulance and someone in the same area unfortunately dies due to the length of time it takes another vehicle to attend I would like the culprit to be tried for manslaugter , probably very unlikely and an unwinnable case ,

"It would be a satisfying example of karma if someone damaged an ambulance and then hurt themselves badly in doing so.

A year in prison would also be very satisfying. "

That reminds me of the time some cunt nicked my back tyres...fecking blood all over the place were the car had fell on his hands on the second one...that was karma and it saved my front tyres

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

council tenants? evict!

The current sentences are a joke ."

You would get a harsher fine for speeding, driving an untaxed car or not paying your tv licence than smashing up an emergency services vehicle in the current system. Unbelievable isn't it.

Seriously? People do this??

I don't believe in torture but I'd tie these cunts up and taze their balls.

By *IG08Man  over a year ago

Tadworth

This is something I've banged on about for years. In my eyes, people who attack the emergency services (especially fire and ambulance vehicles) are committing attempted murder/manslaughter. My thoughts are based on the main reason these emergency services are in action, is to help people in a an emergency. If at any point these vehicles ate attacked/vandalised you are stopping tjem potentially savings someone's life. No reason on the planet to do it so lock them up and people will soon stop doing it

By *hostheman1972Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I work as a paramedic and this is common practice. I have worked in the UK nad now in Ireland, same story the , call an ambulance you respond get ambushed, stoned , abused and the revolving door of the justice system allows these so called humans to walk the streets again.

No wonder i need stress relief #anyway rant over , happy thoughts from now on

Gloucester

It had never even occurred to me that any mindless idiot would do such a thing . I mean , how would the thought process work ?

And as for the lack of punishment , as someone pointed out you get worse for not having a tv license !!!!

There really is a bloody reason to hope for Karma for the perpetrators of this heinous crimes .

By *hostheman1972Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"It had never even occurred to me that any mindless idiot would do such a thing . I mean , how would the thought process work ?

And as for the lack of punishment , as someone pointed out you get worse for not having a tv license !!!!

There really is a bloody reason to hope for Karma for the perpetrators of this heinous crimes ."

So true and its even getting harder to recruit.

Gloucester

"It had never even occurred to me that any mindless idiot would do such a thing . I mean , how would the thought process work ?

There really is a bloody reason to hope for Karma for the perpetrators of this heinous crimes .

So true and its even getting harder to recruit.

"

I’m not surprised .

Thank goodness for those who are willing to be abused , have stuff thrown at them and their vehicles , while they try to help us when we need it the most .

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Bring back the birch, far cheaper than them languishing in jail and they're highly unlikely to do anything that might mean they get birched a second time afterwards....

Gloucester

"Bring back the birch, far cheaper than them languishing in jail and they're highly unlikely to do anything that might mean they get birched a second time afterwards...."

Especially if there’s no ambulance and crew to help tend to their cuts , Bless ‘em .

they would need one if saw this happen

Gloucester

"they would need one if saw this happen "

I have to say that the ridiculous lax sentences do tend to make me think we should impose some kind of punishment that fits the crime .

I'd say a fitting punishment for offenders, apart from fines to cover damages and costs, would be to make them do community service cleaning and washing the ambulances. I know some crews barely get the time to grab a cup of tea on station, let alone clean the vehicles too. Let the offenders clean out the blood, puke and piss that are the inevitable result of many of the crew's calls.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've noticed increasing numbers of drivers who aren't pulling over, to let them past too, in addition to this atrocious behaviour.

Gloucester

"I've noticed increasing numbers of drivers who aren't pulling over, to let them past too, in addition to this atrocious behaviour. "

Me too .

I don’t know whether it’s because I was unfortunate enough to need them not so long ago , but these guys save lives . I can’t understand why people aren’t respecting them and their vehicles when their sole purpose is to help us when we need it most .

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"People stopped smacking their children x "

I know that's controversial but I have to agree with that as a root cause.

A bit of discipline early on, as opposed to physical abuse, would surely teach the douchebags respect.

I have similar stuff happen on a part time job. Also being threatened to be beaten up by ASBO scum, who amusingly show no fear whatsoever of a very tall dude. Yet to have anyone make good on their threats, which would be fun

I got punished much more for an uncharacteristic mishap over my car insurance 11 years ago. A £210 fine, 6 pts and a real cost going into £1,000s No real harm caused, but a paperwork miss, that's a real crime that needs to be come down hard upon.

» Add a new message to this topic