FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Morals of a swinger...

Morals of a swinger...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornylittlesub OP   Woman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 18:35:52]

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

My morals & standards are a lot higher than most of my RL vanilla friends.

Going out on a Fri Sat night, getting d*unk, pulling a complete stranger, taking him home & shagging him is OK.

Being on a site, where I csn check veris, chat, establish a rapport, decide if I actually like soneone, is 'dirty'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't have a lot of morals but HELL NO I would never fuck in a Fiat !

I don't see any connection tbf, the people I have met on here generally have strong morals, they are just a bit clearer than your average vanilla about what they enjoy

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think morals can be different and perhaps more flexible, but not necessarily worse.

Grangemouth

I was more thinking along the lines of other "swingers" thinking that because they seem to have low/no morals that you should be the same as you are on here too. But like many of the post above, i feel i have morals and the fact i am a swinger has no bearing on this what so ever.

"My morals & standards are a lot higher than most of my RL vanilla friends.

Going out on a Fri Sat night, getting d*unk, pulling a complete stranger, taking him home & shagging him is OK.

Being on a site, where I csn check veris, chat, establish a rapport, decide if I actually like soneone, is 'dirty' "

It's crazy the difference! Shagging pissed randoms is ok.

"I was more thinking along the lines of other "swingers" thinking that because they seem to have low/no morals that you should be the same as you are on here too. But like many of the post above, i feel i have morals and the fact i am a swinger has no bearing on this what so ever. "

What do you mean by 'morals'?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I don't have a lot of morals but HELL NO I would never fuck in a Fiat ! "

Lol you hate Fiat...

"I don't have a lot of morals but HELL NO I would never fuck in a Fiat !

Lol you hate Fiat..."

I don't Fiat, Fiat hates me !

Hâte*

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I was more thinking along the lines of other "swingers" thinking that because they seem to have low/no morals that you should be the same as you are on here too. But like many of the post above, i feel i have morals and the fact i am a swinger has no bearing on this what so ever. "

I tend to find the people who identify as swingers tend to have a better grasp on morality or treating people well, than those looking for a random shag here. But that may just be my sample.

Hate* ffs

Grangemouth

"I was more thinking along the lines of other "swingers" thinking that because they seem to have low/no morals that you should be the same as you are on here too. But like many of the post above, i feel i have morals and the fact i am a swinger has no bearing on this what so ever.

What do you mean by 'morals'?"

What you feel is morally ok and what you feel isn't. I could give examples specific to Fab but i won't. (I am sure we all could)

Grangemouth

"I was more thinking along the lines of other "swingers" thinking that because they seem to have low/no morals that you should be the same as you are on here too. But like many of the post above, i feel i have morals and the fact i am a swinger has no bearing on this what so ever.

I tend to find the people who identify as swingers tend to have a better grasp on morality or treating people well, than those looking for a random shag here. But that may just be my sample. "

No i think you are spot on.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Morals are of course, not exclusive to sexual practices and are furthermore, entirely subjective in many cases.

The Law of Thelema is: ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law’.

.....and I’m going off on a tangent again...

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm pretty sure Fab is no more or less representative than the general population when it comes to morals and standards.

I've known bigger tarts (male and female) who'd shag anything with a pulse in the real world who'd not last five minutes on here, as well as plenty of holier than thou types who are freaky as hell in the bedroom.

Why would the fab populous be any different to the real world?

A

Define morals.

"Morals are of course, not exclusive to sexual practices and are furthermore, entirely subjective in many cases.

.....and I’m going off on a tangent again... "

Sounding like Aleister Crowley there

Grangemouth

"Define morals."

If you don't know what morals are i aint gonna try and explain them to you.

"Define morals.

If you don't know what morals are i aint gonna try and explain them to you. "

I think you missed my point...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What makes me laugh is when people seem to think that because weike to fuck we shouldn't be allowed to discuss certain issues, particularly anything relating to children

Grangemouth

"I'm pretty sure Fab is no more or less representative than the general population when it comes to morals and standards.

I've known bigger tarts (male and female) who'd shag anything with a pulse in the real world who'd not last five minutes on here, as well as plenty of holier than thou types who are freaky as hell in the bedroom.

Why would the fab populous be any different to the real world?

A"

Exactly. My point was why do some people think you must have no/low morals because you are on Fab?

Grangemouth

"Define morals.

I think you missed my point..."

I wasn't aware you had a point...."define morals" ....what was your point?

"Define morals.

I wasn't aware you had a point...."define morals" ....what was your point?"

My point is what are we even talking about when it comes to morality. Absolute morality? Relative morality?

Who decides what's moral?

Grangemouth

"Define morals.

My point is what are we even talking about when it comes to morality. Absolute morality? Relative morality?

Who decides what's moral? "

WE decide.....each of us. Are you telling me you don't have any thoughts yourself about what's moral and what isn't? Or are you just one of these posters that just post opposite/contradicting shit for the sake of it?

"Define morals.

WE decide.....each of us. Are you telling me you don't have any thoughts yourself about what's moral and what isn't? Or are you just one of these posters that just post opposite/contradicting shit for the sake of it? "

What? I'm on your side here!! Hahaha

Grangemouth

"Define morals.

WE decide.....each of us. Are you telling me you don't have any thoughts yourself about what's moral and what isn't? Or are you just one of these posters that just post opposite/contradicting shit for the sake of it?

What? I'm on your side here!! Hahaha"

What "side" are we talking about here? Relative side? Absolute side? Who decides?

"Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts? "
the morals of right and wrong maybe are certainly breached but some have their own personal ethics which could be regarded as a moral code, overall it's not really a moral environment men and women cheating on their partners, lying etc, couples breaking their code of marriage by coveting their neighbours wives and husbands, having sex in public places etc I think we come under the code of adventurous rather than moralistic

"Define morals.

What "side" are we talking about here? Relative side? Absolute side? Who decides? "

That's a false equivalency.

All i'm saying is I am agreeing with you. Nobody can really tell you what is moral. Like somebody said here earlier; somebody going out on the pull and getting pissed is viewed as moral yet being on a sex site isn't. None of these things are immoral really. At least to me. Maybe in a Christian sense.

Grangemouth

"Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts? the morals of right and wrong maybe are certainly breached but some have their own personal ethics which could be regarded as a moral code, overall it's not really a moral environment men and women cheating on their partners, lying etc, couples breaking their code of marriage by coveting their neighbours wives and husbands, having sex in public places etc I think we come under the code of adventurous rather than moralistic "

Are you saying that we(on Fab) have low/no morals then? Don't get me wrong, i think for a fair % on here, that IS the case...but i don't think the two necessarily go hand in hand.

"Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts? the morals of right and wrong maybe are certainly breached but some have their own personal ethics which could be regarded as a moral code, overall it's not really a moral environment men and women cheating on their partners, lying etc, couples breaking their code of marriage by coveting their neighbours wives and husbands, having sex in public places etc I think we come under the code of adventurous rather than moralistic

Are you saying that we(on Fab) have low/no morals then? Don't get me wrong, i think for a fair % on here, that IS the case...but i don't think the two necessarily go hand in hand. "

I'm not saying we have no morals I'm saying they are very thinly spaced out, it really depends a lot on what you get up to yourself in this life, some are going to be so much worse than others,don't you think?

Grangemouth

"Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts? the morals of right and wrong maybe are certainly breached but some have their own personal ethics which could be regarded as a moral code, overall it's not really a moral environment men and women cheating on their partners, lying etc, couples breaking their code of marriage by coveting their neighbours wives and husbands, having sex in public places etc I think we come under the code of adventurous rather than moralistic

Are you saying that we(on Fab) have low/no morals then? Don't get me wrong, i think for a fair % on here, that IS the case...but i don't think the two necessarily go hand in hand. I'm not saying we have no morals I'm saying they are very thinly spaced out, it really depends a lot on what you get up to yourself in this life, some are going to be so much worse than others,don't you think? "

I agree. The whole point of this thread was that i see blatant immorality on Fab and think we all seem to be "tarred with the same brush" which is just not the case.

Are you saying that we(on Fab) have low/no morals then? Don't get me wrong, i think for a fair % on here, that IS the case...but i don't think the two necessarily go hand in hand. I'm not saying we have no morals I'm saying they are very thinly spaced out, it really depends a lot on what you get up to yourself in this life, some are going to be so much worse than others,don't you think?

I agree. The whole point of this thread was that i see blatant immorality on Fab and think we all seem to be "tarred with the same brush" which is just not the case. "

No agreed varying degrees of immorality abound

I think we each have our own morals, but it’s finfi the person that matches ours. Some are a lot lower some are higher. I was offered money for sex today, that is definitely going against my morals, but for others it might be ok. X

"I think we each have our own morals, but it’s finfi the person that matches ours. Some are a lot lower some are higher. I was offered money for sex today, that is definitely going against my morals, but for others it might be ok. X "
yes if somebody offered me mo#ey I think I'd consider it

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I think my personal morals are higher than most of my vanilla friends and work colleagues. I am also more open minded than many of them as well.

People on Fab are looking for other people to fuck around with. Of course they are all tarred with the same brush. Some aren't more classy than others. If they think they are, they're kidding themselves.

Grangemouth

"People on Fab are looking for other people to fuck around with. Of course they are all tarred with the same brush. Some aren't more classy than others. If they think they are, they're kidding themselves. "

You think some aren't more "classy"(i would have used choosy) than others? Really? Not my experience. But heh, if it's yours.

"People on Fab are looking for other people to fuck around with. Of course they are all tarred with the same brush. Some aren't more classy than others. If they think they are, they're kidding themselves.

You think some aren't more "classy"(i would have used choosy) than others? Really? Not my experience. But heh, if it's yours. "

Your attitude in this thread shows that you think you're more classy than most people on here. Remember you're on here too.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"My morals & standards are a lot higher than most of my RL vanilla friends.

Being on a site, where I csn check veris, chat, establish a rapport, decide if I actually like soneone, is 'dirty' "

What you have said is so true! We have more morals on here than people in RL or should it say we are the ones who are RL

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Why do people let trivia things bother them? You are here for you own pleasure, others thinking and judging you are probably suffering or in some form of pain maybe using fab as an escape.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"People on Fab are looking for other people to fuck around with. Of course they are all tarred with the same brush. Some aren't more classy than others. If they think they are, they're kidding themselves.

You think some aren't more "classy"(i would have used choosy) than others? Really? Not my experience. But heh, if it's yours.

Your attitude in this thread shows that you think you're more classy than most people on here. Remember you're on here too. "

Great response

Depends on my mood these days like an old lion i can feel my end is coming

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts? the morals of right and wrong maybe are certainly breached but some have their own personal ethics which could be regarded as a moral code, overall it's not really a moral environment men and women cheating on their partners, lying etc, couples breaking their code of marriage by coveting their neighbours wives and husbands, having sex in public places etc I think we come under the code of adventurous rather than moralistic "

And of course,none of the above happens out there in the Vanilla world ,does it....

My thoughts and feelings on morality have undergone a major turnaround the last 2 years. Before then I’d only ever been sexual with my husband, I’m not religious but was quite proud of the fact and would most certainly have looked down on people like the current me...my how times have changed

And of course,none of the above happens out there in the Vanilla world ,does it....

"

ice cream why you mention ice cream?

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

People assume all sorts in all aspects of life so its bound to happen in swinging. In general its small minded people but then we al all allowed an opinion so just leave them to it as long as they don't bother me.

"

This is the real world, all this is is an app for finding meets / dates aren't we all real people, with real lives nothing pretend about any of it is there?

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

"My thoughts and feelings on morality have undergone a major turnaround the last 2 years. Before then I’d only ever been sexual with my husband, I’m not religious but was quite proud of the fact and would most certainly have looked down on people like the current me...my how times have changed "

behaviour changes, morality changes we always have to rediscover relearned and reexperienced reason why people on here might be more open-minded, but of course too openminded also have its downfall.

Grangemouth

Your attitude in this thread shows that you think you're more classy than most people on here. Remember you're on here too. "

In your opinion. In no way have i said anything of the sort, but i know you like to try and stir, so it's all good. Fire on

Grangemouth

Your attitude in this thread shows that you think you're more classy than most people on here. Remember you're on here too.

Great response "

In what way? Please do explain? Or are you just in the bandwagon brigade?

By *astie10Man  over a year ago

Guildford

dont you just love internet troils not

Grangemouth

"dont you just love internet troils not "

Am not a fan, no lol But heho, each to their own.

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

It depends what you mean by morals and standards but I'd say they're higher on fab for most people I chat to (women, men and couples).

Mainly because most people on here know what they want, and know that they will find others on here that match those desires. So the need to say yes to everything is less

Grangemouth

"It depends what you mean by morals and standards but I'd say they're higher on fab for most people I chat to (women, men and couples).

Mainly because most people on here know what they want, and know that they will find others on here that match those desires. So the need to say yes to everything is less"

Oh don't get me wrong, i think lots on here have good morals and high standards, that was kinda my point. Being on Fab doesn't mean we need to lower our morals, i know some will and some won't.....and although some think we should all be tarred with the same brush, i don't. And was just curious to what others thought.

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 23:56:24]

Gloucester

Great response

In what way? Please do explain? Or are you just in the bandwagon brigade? "

Ok I’ll explain , because to suggest that I would jump on a bandwagon is laughable .

You say you see immoral behaviour on fab , and don’t like the way everyone gets tarred with the same brush . This suggests you aren’t part of this supposed immorality , and you don’t like the fact that because you are on a swinging site the suggestion that you might be immoral too is unfair .

Well the fact is that you are on a swinging site , and a huge % of the general population would see swinging as immoral . That’s a fact . The minute you pop your head over the pulpit and start saying I’m better than this , that or the other , you subject yourself to criticism . And that’s what happened here . Stones in glass houses comes to mind .

I hope that’s enough of an explanation and you no longer think I am a part of the bandwagon .

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are differences and similarities - there are a high level of people here who chea, which probably moves the average downward but overall we're a fairly highly moral bunch.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Some people seem to think that because you are a "swinger" or on "this site" that you have no/low morals(and by "people" i mean others on here)....is this a fair assumption? I don't think so, am i alone in these thoughts? "
This is the role reversal. Women + Couples will be judged by the real world. Single men nowhere near as judged.

Are you saying that we(on Fab) have low/no morals then? Don't get me wrong, i think for a fair % on here, that IS the case...but i don't think the two necessarily go hand in hand. I'm not saying we have no morals I'm saying they are very thinly spaced out, it really depends a lot on what you get up to yourself in this life, some are going to be so much worse than others,don't you think?

I agree. The whole point of this thread was that i see blatant immorality on Fab and think we all seem to be "tarred with the same brush" which is just not the case. "

What 'blatant immorality' are you talking about?

The only morals worth thinking about is do you purposely do harm to others? If not, you are moral. Simple. People with low morals judge others, condemn others for things they can’t understand.

"Morals are of course, not exclusive to sexual practices and are furthermore, entirely subjective in many cases.

.....and I’m going off on a tangent again... "

I disagree. You can say morality is objective. If you are behaving in a way that harms no body else and not yourself, you are moral. Cause ant harm to others and you are immoral. We can all be objective on that standard

"Define morals.

What "side" are we talking about here? Relative side? Absolute side? Who decides?

That's a false equivalency.

All i'm saying is I am agreeing with you. Nobody can really tell you what is moral. Like somebody said here earlier; somebody going out on the pull and getting pissed is viewed as moral yet being on a sex site isn't. None of these things are immoral really. At least to me. Maybe in a Christian sense."

Can’t bring Christians into morality debate. Anyone who agrees gays go to hell for sale eternity and follows a god that endorses slavery and taking of virgins by force and murder, cannot be moral.

"It depends what you mean by morals and standards but I'd say they're higher on fab for most people I chat to (women, men and couples).

Mainly because most people on here know what they want, and know that they will find others on here that match those desires. So the need to say yes to everything is less

Oh don't get me wrong, i think lots on here have good morals and high standards, that was kinda my point. Being on Fab doesn't mean we need to lower our morals, i know some will and some won't.....and although some think we should all be tarred with the same brush, i don't. And was just curious to what others thought. "

High standards of what?

"My thoughts and feelings on morality have undergone a major turnaround the last 2 years. Before then I’d only ever been sexual with my husband, I’m not religious but was quite proud of the fact and would most certainly have looked down on people like the current me...my how times have changed "

Most religious people by definition are immoral. They follow a racist, bigoted, hateful god. They may look down on swingers who are harming nobody, but enjoy a god who killed his own son/himself and made his own mother pregnant besides drowning every baby in the planet!! Lol lol

By *opebunny87Woman  over a year ago

Cheshire

Why go to a normal club when you can go to a kinky club, have a drink and know that everyone in there has been checked out by the club.

There are no rules in a normal club and you are free for all for d*unk guys, you are so much safer, especially as a female. That's why I love it!!

I think my morals are higher by wanting to be safe

.....and I’m going off on a tangent again...

I disagree. You can say morality is objective. If you are behaving in a way that harms no body else and not yourself, you are moral. Cause ant harm to others and you are immoral. We can all be objective on that standard"

Surely morals as in a moral code involve society as a whole not as individuals.

» Add a new message to this topic