FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Silhouette profiles

Silhouette profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ush girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I know it's personal preference n stuff but why do so many people on here have absolutely NO pics

Is it just me being sinical or do the majority of them have something to hide?

Not judging BTW so please don't fire back just curious as to what others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what i never get are people with no pics at all, even in private, cause of their job

But are willing to send you one via msn or phone

Whats the difference between putting a pic in private and only sending it to who you talk to via a private message or sending you one on MSN?

To be honest i get far to many messages to be pissing about talking to people i have never seen only to add them to MSN to find out they not my type

Harsh i know but thats life

But from what I can gather from speaking to several laies/couples messages without pics get canned pretty much immediately?!

We all need a degree of discretion for sure but yeah,no reason not to have any on your private thingy, a sly ploy to get peoples msn addy's me thinks...lol

Whilst I agree with the above, perhaps some people prefer the cerebral to the physical and if their profile is interesting enough people will request a photo from them - I guess this would cut down the amount of mail they have to deal with as so many are attracted by pics alone.

Just a theory.

By *nvyCouple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

[Removed by poster at 06/01/12 01:37:06]

Manchester

Yeh reckon so MSN Bollox hehe

If someone here just for social chat maybe but again what's the point of swingers sites. Can do the social stuff elsewhere so unless it's a jack off to horny texts maybe??

Waltham Cross

We're coming round to the silhouettes way of thinking but we've already been outed, we've seen two players from his ex-football club advertising on here as single males. We're both inwardly cringing

"Whilst I agree with the above, perhaps some people prefer the cerebral to the physical and if their profile is interesting enough people will request a photo from them - I guess this would cut down the amount of mail they have to deal with as so many are attracted by pics alone.

Just a theory."

Hmmm an intersting one at that!

A combination of mental and physical attraction is the ideal but lets all be honest here, physical attraction out weighs the cerebral, especially on a place like this!

I don't bother wasting my time thinking about it really.

At the end of the day folk can run their profiles however they wish so I just let them get on with it.

Lots of other profiles on here with lovely pics for me to consider instead.x

"We're coming round to the silhouettes way of thinking but we've already been outed, we've seen two players from his ex-football club advertising on here as single males. We're both inwardly cringing "

Damn it, you guys missed the ass rating thread...mrs _nvy defo gets a perfect 10 too bit off topic I know but blimey, some cracking booty's about!

Agree with you, i think they have something to hide , defo

"Whilst I agree with the above, perhaps some people prefer the cerebral to the physical and if their profile is interesting enough people will request a photo from them - I guess this would cut down the amount of mail they have to deal with as so many are attracted by pics alone.

Just a theory.

A combination of mental and physical attraction is the ideal but lets all be honest here, physical attraction out weighs the cerebral, especially on a place like this!"

yeah i agree, while i have to be attracted to someones personality too the first bites with the eye for me, if i spoke to someone for a week and really got on and then got a pic of them if i didnt fancy them i wouldnt meet no matter how nice a person they was

So i see no point chatting with a view to meeting till i have seen them

Waltham Cross

"We're coming round to the silhouettes way of thinking but we've already been outed, we've seen two players from his ex-football club advertising on here as single males. We're both inwardly cringing

Damn it, you guys missed the ass rating thread...mrs _nvy defo gets a perfect 10 too bit off topic I know but blimey, some cracking booty's about!"

Erm thanks

Just a theory.

A combination of mental and physical attraction is the ideal but lets all be honest here, physical attraction out weighs the cerebral, especially on a place like this!"

we like a bit of one and a bit of the other .

"Agree with you, i think they have something to hide , defo"

there's plenty WITH pics that have something to hide

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"I know it's personal preference n stuff but why do so many people on here have absolutely NO pics

Not judging BTW so please don't fire back just curious as to what others think? "

Well your pictures are superb.

10/10 thank you for putting them up.

Just a theory.

With my face, all I have is the cerebral! Or learn Hypnosis.

I guess that people with no pics at all know that they are going to be at a disadvantage from those who enjoy seeing a visual pic first and have taken that into account.

I can't be bothered to put extra effort into using msn or cam and I won't give my tel no out willy nilly so I just ignore them. Too many people available that I don't have to jump through hoops for.

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

"We're coming round to the silhouettes way of thinking but we've already been outed, we've seen two players from his ex-football club advertising on here as single males. We're both inwardly cringing

Damn it, you guys missed the ass rating thread...mrs _nvy defo gets a perfect 10 too bit off topic I know but blimey, some cracking booty's about!"

off topic correct and should not be allowed BUT!!! wow your right that is one great arse

Damn it, you guys missed the ass rating thread...mrs _nvy defo gets a perfect 10 too bit off topic I know but blimey, some cracking booty's about!

off topic correct and should not be allowed BUT!!! wow your right that is one great arse "

Is this thread just going to turn into one about Mrs Envy's ar...... Dear God, that's a cracking arse!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I use silhouettes as a filter. If they don't have pics or attach one to a message, I don't reply or get in touch.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i have a picture in private i have a public job and dont want attention bringing to me thats why i dont play in my own town as well

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

tried to put pics up very hard;

even got someone that knew what they were doing;

they found it hard work,

prefer a message anyhow wona f does ok

most of time

By *aybe_amyWoman  over a year ago

Wales

Never had a photo on here, no intention to put one up, but it's not stopped me having plenty of fantastic meets.

I have my reasons which I feel no need to share, and if that puts some people off, well I respect their choice and have no objections to them binning me off without reading my profile.

Erm thanks "

Trust me, it's my pleasure...

Always ignore them here. Do think it's funny when they wink though.

We don't email peeps if they have no pics uploaded

We find them dark and mysterious!

Only joking!

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

a guy got in touch with me yesterday asking me to meet him, i asked him if he had a face pic and he asked me what did a pic have to do with his performance..no face pic, no meet..

we dont have a problem with no pic profiles, as ong as they send us some pics if they contact us.

Recently had a couple wanting us to find them on face book in order to see pictures of them lol

Manchester

off topic correct and should not be allowed BUT!!! wow your right that is one great arse "

both of you thanks xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Never had a photo on here, no intention to put one up, but it's not stopped me having plenty of fantastic meets.

I have my reasons which I feel no need to share, and if that puts some people off, well I respect their choice and have no objections to them binning me off without reading my profile. "

With all due respect......... you are female.

You could put up a picture of Blue Waffle and still get meets!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"i have a picture in private i have a public job and dont want attention bringing to me thats why i dont play in my own town as well "

I dont get that - I work very much in the public sector at times - the thing to do is to cover/ swirl your face. In my opinion that is not an excuse not to havea picture and personally I would not meet anybody without having seen them.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

always find it amusing that they dont trust this site to put pics up ... but will gladly email (surely that is less secure as then have un-watermarked pic to load directly to the web if was so inclined)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"always find it amusing that they dont trust this site to put pics up ... but will gladly email (surely that is less secure as then have un-watermarked pic to load directly to the web if was so inclined) "

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

personal choice...some get meets fine...

"Never had a photo on here, no intention to put one up, but it's not stopped me having plenty of fantastic meets.

I have my reasons which I feel no need to share, and if that puts some people off, well I respect their choice and have no objections to them binning me off without reading my profile. "

I could have written that word for word!

Had a meet today in fact, still got a smile on my face and a lovely contented feeling inside!

This is actually me.

I had a terrible accident.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I don't understand the logic of not having pics in private on here due to their job or circumstances but asking for a phone number so they can text it to me!

I could be a right rabbit stew merchant, texting and phoning at all hours!

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"I know it's personal preference n stuff but why do so many people on here have absolutely NO pics

Not judging BTW so please don't fire back just curious as to what others think? "

Well its our personal choice.U dont have to check our profile out n we dont even have a problem meeting so in that case we dont see the reason why we should put pix up.We like it this way.....

I must admit i got nothing against it but find it a little frustrating when viewing the profiles.

Each to thier own I suppose.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I can understand why people don't due to jobs and family.

For me I would rather not meet people that was blacked out but that is personal choice

"I must admit i got nothing against it but find it a little frustrating when viewing the profiles.

Each to thier own I suppose."

Just a further thought.....if the profile interests you, there is the option of requesting a pic/pics.

maybe their pics are hidden and they are really choosey about who they show

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its got a lot better on fab in the last year or so...as ive been here ages i remember some regular posters who had no pics on their profile and were accepted etc....

By *etish fun and frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

We have a little profile avatar one, and then some in private.....which if we message someone, we attach to the message.

It was a bit of nervousness that made us do it this way, but after reading some of the comments on this thread, maybe we should review what we do and be a little braver.

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

From our perspective no pics usually results in no interest.

Playing devils advocate, it wasn't that long ago that the eHarmony website was hacked, with thousands of private piccies being posted on the web.

"I must admit i got nothing against it but find it a little frustrating when viewing the profiles.

Each to thier own I suppose.

Just a further thought.....if the profile interests you, there is the option of requesting a pic/pics.

"

Exactly, what a load of nonsense about nothing!!

If someone cant manage to send me a face pic and has to be recent on here, then i cant manage to talk to them or be prepared to meet them

Manchester

Interesting comments & everyone valid in its own right

Some things said have made me think that OK ill at least read a profile but on the same side I won't be giving out my e-mail or number just for a pic - no reason why can't put one in private at least but I'm not one for hiding

Thanks guys & gals for not turning this into too much of a bitch slapping read

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Interesting comments & everyone valid in its own right

Some things said have made me think that OK ill at least read a profile but on the same side I won't be giving out my e-mail or number just for a pic - no reason why can't put one in private at least but I'm not one for hiding

Thanks guys & gals for not turning this into too much of a bitch slapping read "

See Lush .... Until I speak to you on the phone, or see you on cam, and meet you in person - your pic is no more YOU than my sillhouette is me. A pic is no guarantee that the uploader is who is in that pic .....

By *aybe_amyWoman  over a year ago

Wales

I have my reasons which I feel no need to share, and if that puts some people off, well I respect their choice and have no objections to them binning me off without reading my profile.

With all due respect......... you are female.

You could put up a picture of Blue Waffle and still get meets!"

Haha, good point. I do realise if I was male I'd probably have to try harder! x

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I use silhouettes as a filter. If they don't have pics or attach one to a message, I don't reply or get in touch."

Same here except everyone gets a "thanks but no" regardless

Worse than silhouettes are the interesting avatars that draw us in but when we go to check out the rest of the pics the avatar is the only pic they have.

Give us a silhouette anytime, at least we know not to bother going further.

XXXX

Manchester

"Worse than silhouettes are the interesting avatars that draw us in but when we go to check out the rest of the pics the avatar is the only pic they have.

Give us a silhouette anytime, at least we know not to bother going further.

XXXX"

» Add a new message to this topic