FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are You, You!

Are You, You!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only you know your real self but do you think our glorious Fab community know you, the true you?

Me: I'm a very shy person who isn't at all comfortable in unfamiliar surroundings and is very defensive with his true feelings and although in reality I'm really a passionate loving loyal person unfortunately outwardly I think I come across as abrasive, flippant and a complete t*at.

Are you misunderstood, Fabsters?

Ps, yes I'm currently full of alcohol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owhard007Man  over a year ago

leeds

Yes I'm me I think or is someone being me? I don't known any more help me

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Cheers to you good sir

I’m very shy in the ‘real’ world and generally more reluctant to bare my bum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all, a few people have had glimpses but I have not met anyone for 4 1/2 years and no one has ever really go to know me

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Fab gets a very different side of me than the rest of the world. But I'm still true to myself.

I'm cautious about dropping my guard too much on here.

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 21:28:42]

I think I'm very much me.

What I think and what others think may be very different though.

P x

"Not at all, a few people have had glimpses but I have not met anyone for 4 1/2 years and no one has ever really go to know me"

I’d go as far as to say no one on the planet knows the real me and I’m not sure that I do yet either

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

only a part of me

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm cautious about dropping my guard too much on here. "

Oh definitely. In public you see my shield as I painted it, I suppose.

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Shockingly shy. I big it up in chat but I give little away and hide in the shadows even at the clubs

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

Yes my looks and profile comes across to most very scary but as people get to know and chat with me there opion is that I'm actually a very nice and sweet girl

Of course not. I never let anyone get close unless I meet them long term.

"I'm cautious about dropping my guard too much on here.

Oh definitely. In public you see my shield as I painted it, I suppose. "

See I’m not cautious at all but I am complex so people would have to spend a lot of time with me to see the real me. As I don’t feel I’ve fully expressed all parts of me I know I haven’t met the whole of me yet

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

I'm me , warts and all

Like to think I'm a nice guy though

Manchester (she/her)

See I’m not cautious at all but I am complex so people would have to spend a lot of time with me to see the real me. As I don’t feel I’ve fully expressed all parts of me I know I haven’t met the whole of me yet"

I'm complex too, but (some) people on Fab take vulnerability or authenticity (at least from women? I'm only speaking for my own experience) and turn it into a weapon against us. I get enough baseless crap let alone feeding the trolls.

Somebody once said to me that real life is nothing more than a constant interaction of facades, it took me a while, but I now fully agree.

No. Not so much anymore. I’ve learnt not to be. Probably 2 people on here know the real me.

I think I'm me but I don't think I'm perceived the same without seeing my expressions or hearing my tone.

People I speak to often comment how I'm different than they expect because my sense of humor is quite cheeky or sarky which can seem a bit grumpy if you don't know I'm smiling.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

When I am dressed as Rachel, I am very much not myself.

I can hide behind a mask, that enables me to be very confident. In real life I am very shy and nervous, I use humour and sarcasm to hide my nerves.

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"I think I'm me but I don't think I'm perceived the same without seeing my expressions or hearing my tone.

People I speak to often comment how I'm different than they expect because my sense of humor is quite cheeky or sarky which can seem a bit grumpy if you don't know I'm smiling. "

That's the nail on the head.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m a bit of an open book really.

I don't think you are ever you online! The written word never comes across the same as when you are in person! You can't see the twinkle in your eye, the little cheeky smile, or the tone of the comment! I'm me on here 100% but probably only one or two people really know the real life me!!

only one way to find out what im like

Am I me? I have no idea!

See I’m not cautious at all but I am complex so people would have to spend a lot of time with me to see the real me. As I don’t feel I’ve fully expressed all parts of me I know I haven’t met the whole of me yet

I'm complex too, but (some) people on Fab take vulnerability or authenticity (at least from women? I'm only speaking for my own experience) and turn it into a weapon against us. I get enough baseless crap let alone feeding the trolls. "

I understand how on the forum or on Fab in general you wouldn’t wish to display too much a vulnerability. I think it’s different for me, maybe as a man, as my vulnerability is a strength and no one can really take advantage of it. I guess my shield is my self-deprecating humour, but that is very much a part of how I enjoy expressing myself.

I’m me to a degree, but I’m not goid at letting people get to close and probably don’t let people see the real me x

It's very difficult to see how people percieve you via the written word when they only see a snapshot of comments on threads.

I believe I'm true to myself but my sarcasm and dark humour can often be misconstrued as confidence that isn't there.

There's a huge difference between being comfortable in your own skin and being confident others will like who you are and how you present yourself.

I’m not the real me to the outside world because they think I’m innocent. I’m not the real me in this world because I need a lady partner to get wild with

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm just an illusion...

"I'm just an illusion...

"

Just a waking dream

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

"Only you know your real self but do you think our glorious Fab community know you, the true you?

Me: I'm a very shy person who isn't at all comfortable in unfamiliar surroundings and is very defensive with his true feelings and although in reality I'm really a passionate loving loyal person unfortunately outwardly I think I come across as abrasive, flippant and a complete t*at.

Ps, yes I'm currently full of alcohol!"

I go out of my way to come across as an arrogant, abrasive, flippant, twat on here (not everyone gets my humour), so virtually nobody here knows the real me.

And that’s just how I like it .

"Only you know your real self but do you think our glorious Fab community know you, the true you?

I go out of my way to come across as an arrogant, abrasive, flippant, twat on here (not everyone gets my humour), so virtually nobody here knows the real me.

And that’s just how I like it . "

Hello kindred spirit.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I'm just an illusion...

Just a waking dream"

I said that to someone here once in a pm.

Pixels will never reveal the real person, how can they. They lack all the real world interaction and nuances that make each of us unique.

It's easy here to hide behind a screen a jokey exterior or whatever front anyone wishes to present as to others.

Authentic, human, all those real world elements that make us human are only seen through a glass darkly online.

I don't really think anyone in fab ever truly knows another here by txt alone, either in forums or pm's.

But then I don't really play the game here.

It leads to an obvious question if people know any of us by pixels alone, how much do they miss of the real person posting the messages....

I am brutally honest. I hide my real me though.

One or two forumites know the man behind the tights but they are sworn to secrecy.

By *imon the welderMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I'm me, here and in real life

That's why I have a face pic up on my profile. Nothing to hide behind then

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I swear more and make fewer typos irl.

Other than that I think the representation of myself is true.

"I am brutally honest. I hide my real me though.

One or two forumites know the man behind the tights but they are sworn to secrecy."

Say what! You mean you’re not a mean selfish fucker!

One or two forumites know the man behind the tights but they are sworn to secrecy.

Say what! You mean you’re not a mean selfish fucker! "

Who knows?

Say what! You mean you’re not a mean selfish fucker!

Who knows?"

Hither Green

Hello kindred spirit. "

I wouldn’t say I was shy or a shrinking violet in my everyday life. But, if I’m normally a 7, I switch it up to a 10+ on here.

As and when people from here meet me they find out a lot more about the real me.

Fab is a shop window and I intend it to be self selecting - if you don’t “get” my alter-ego on here you probably won’t get the real me.

And that’s just how I like it . "

I like that about you though. And I love watching people bite!

Hither Green

I like that about you though. And I love watching people bite! "

Thanks .

You “get it”, others don’t, that’s fine by me.

I enjoy watching them bite as well.

So, when are we meeting?

Thanks .

So, when are we meeting? "

Sorry I have a beard phobia

People I’ve met at socials say I’m pretty much who they though I’d be....

A complete BITCH

shave then luv

Hither Green

Thanks .

So, when are we meeting?

Sorry I have a beard phobia "

Haha in that case, if you met me, you’d be positively terrified. Not the best foundation for a meet, I agree.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though. x

I have no idea how i am viewed by the fab community, not that I would take any notice. I'm just here for the sex

Thanks .

So, when are we meeting?

Sorry I have a beard phobia

Haha in that case, if you met me, you’d be positively terrified. Not the best foundation for a meet, I agree.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though. x "

I’m very nice and have lots of banter but fab is for my bdsm nympho side.. I keep no prisoners

By *ot-AshMan  over a year ago

London

I'm old fashioned and behave like a gentleman on here at all times like i do in real life the same with my cheeky sense of humour!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Who knows. I don't try to be anything, I don't have the energy to spare.

I'm not Jess.. but I am Me

"I'm not Jess.. but I am Me "

You're fabulous darling!

Yep... this is me

not say because what every i say seem to be the wrong thing on here

"I'm not Jess.. but I am Me

You're fabulous darling!

Yep... this is me "

You know me too well, lovely

I think fab sees the true me and everyday life gets the edited, sanitised version.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm fairly open here, although not the most raved after. I'm reasonably direct with my opinions and stay quiet if just likely to hurt someone.

My collection of expressed needs and opinions sums me up and people who know me outside would identify me from my comments. In life I live similarly, associating widely yet smartly, as I'm picky. I'm never lost for an opinion on anything, like to guide others and share.

By *queekyCheesyCouple  over a year ago

newark

Mrs - very open. Like a wikipedia page

Me - not even my mother knows the real me

Not even sure i wanna know the real me

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Im consistantly me ....I dont pretend to be something im not .... cannot stand over confident flouncy people .

» Add a new message to this topic