FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strictly 2018#3

Strictly 2018#3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amiss OP   Couple  over a year ago

chelmsford

So that was a shock, so as another poster said, maybe they voted for Faye and Stacey, makes a lot of sense. Ashley obviously wouldn't go out before lovely Graeme. Yes the disabled dancers were fabulous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I really don't agree with trained dancers being the 'celeb' part of a couple.

Much like I don't agree with has been singers getting secind bites of the cherry on programmes like the voice

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I really don't agree with trained dancers being the 'celeb' part of a couple.

Much like I don't agree with has been singers getting secind bites of the cherry on programmes like the voice "

I agree Ashley out

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Much like I don't agree with has been singers getting secind bites of the cherry on programmes like the voice "

Agreed.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m still adamantly propagating my proclaimed Joe Sugg conspiracy i.e judges told by producers to award him high scores in order to influence public voting and keep him (and by proxy, his huge social media fan base following) in the competition

Join me next week when I will explain my further conspiracy detailing how Joe went back in time and crash landed at Roswell New Mexico in 1947.....

chelmsford

Me neither but a lot of celebs have started at dance and drama school

chelmsford

"I’m still adamantly propagating my proclaimed Joe Sugg conspiracy i.e judges told by producers to award him high scores in order to influence public voting and keep him (and by proxy, his huge social media fan base following) in the competition

Join me next week when I will explain my further conspiracy detailing how Joe went back in time and crash landed at Roswell New Mexico in 1947..... "

Yes, I already thought that, so whilst they're ringing in, it makes BBC more money

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Much like I don't agree with has been singers getting secind bites of the cherry on programmes like the voice

Me neither but a lot of celebs have started at dance and drama school "

True but let's face it, the pussy cat dolls weren't a singing group. They were all dancers.

I guess faye also had dance training in steps but unless they dance to 5,6,7 8 then she's not hot much of an advantage

chelmsford

Me neither but a lot of celebs have started at dance and drama school

True but let's face it, the pussy cat dolls weren't a singing group. They were all dancers.

I guess faye also had dance training in steps but unless they dance to 5,6,7 8 then she's not hot much of an advantage "

Faye has also done musical theatre so I would imagine she may have done some dancing in that.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm torn on the "previous dance experience" thing for a couple of reasons.

Firstly there's a world of difference between being able to learn a few "one, two, three kick, turn, clap" routines as part of a singing act and the more structured dances that Strictly presents - yes it shows musicality and a sense of rhythm etc but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll adapt to something more structured.

Secondly, they have to have a few people they KNOW will be able to dance, otherwise it could make for a bit of a disaster of a series if they happened to pick all non-dancers who couldn't actually dance that well even with training - now I know it doesn't normally work out that way as there will always be an Ore, or a Stacey, or Joe who find with training they're natural, but imagine if they weren't - it's too big a risk to take to keep the ratings up, so they slot a few that are known to have dance-ability in to ensure interest is held.

Finally, being able to dance isn't an automatic guarantee of winning either - of the last 5 or 6 series only one winner (Louis Smith) has had any background in dance and movement pretty much all of the others have been non-dancers previously.

chelmsford

"I'm torn on the "previous dance experience" thing for a couple of reasons.

Firstly there's a world of difference between being able to learn a few "one, two, three kick, turn, clap" routines as part of a singing act and the more structured dances that Strictly presents - yes it shows musicality and a sense of rhythm etc but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll adapt to something more structured.

Secondly, they have to have a few people they KNOW will be able to dance, otherwise it could make for a bit of a disaster of a series if they happened to pick all non-dancers who couldn't actually dance that well even with training - now I know it doesn't normally work out that way as there will always be an Ore, or a Stacey, or Joe who find with training they're natural, but imagine if they weren't - it's too big a risk to take to keep the ratings up, so they slot a few that are known to have dance-ability in to ensure interest is held.

Finally, being able to dance isn't an automatic guarantee of winning either - of the last 5 or 6 series only one winner (Louis Smith) has had any background in dance and movement pretty much all of the others have been non-dancers previously."

You're right, it's a completely different kind of discipline. I used to teach and was surprised at the different levels of learning and that they didn't have much to do with previous dance training, one way or another, they probably just had good timing

salisbury

Still an advantage over any non dancer.

chelmsford

"Still an advantage over any non dancer."

Yes, over a complete non dancer but then with Strictly, the public are voting, so anything can happen, like the results tonight.Ashley should not have been in the dance off

chelmsford

So just bumping this up, ready for tomorrow's show, getting very interesting now

Somewhere In The Ether…

Shall I commence my now usual whinging regarding Joe being deliberately overscored now or else wait until tomorrow night?

I just hope Charles picks up again this week; He looked so uncomfortable last time and he’s my favourite celeb in the show

chelmsford

"Shall I commence my now usual whinging regarding Joe being deliberately overscored now or else wait until tomorrow night?

I just hope Charles picks up again this week; He looked so uncomfortable last time and he’s my favourite celeb in the show "

Whatever you like Yes it is getting more interesting. Charles has had some good dances, but is not consistent. Shirley Ballas is encouraging people to vote for who they want, as she thinks the public haven't voted for Ashley, because they probably assume she doesn't need the votes. She definitely should not have been in the dance off

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Shall I commence my now usual whinging regarding Joe being deliberately overscored now or else wait until tomorrow night?

I just hope Charles picks up again this week; He looked so uncomfortable last time and he’s my favourite celeb in the show

Whatever you like Yes it is getting more interesting. Charles has had some good dances, but is not consistent. Shirley Ballas is encouraging people to vote for who they want, as she thinks the public haven't voted for Ashley, because they probably assume she doesn't need the votes. She definitely should not have been in the dance off "

I must admit that I was more than a tad shocked myself to see her there after her incredible dance.

I wondered initially if the public were stating to turn against her based upon her professional dance background? Hmmm....the plot thickens me thinks

chelmsford

Whatever you like Yes it is getting more interesting. Charles has had some good dances, but is not consistent. Shirley Ballas is encouraging people to vote for who they want, as she thinks the public haven't voted for Ashley, because they probably assume she doesn't need the votes. She definitely should not have been in the dance off

I must admit that I was more than a tad shocked myself to see her there after her incredible dance.

I wondered initially if the public were stating to turn against her based upon her professional dance background? Hmmm....the plot thickens me thinks "

Yes we will never know, as has been said, there are a lot of trained dancers, at some level, in this series

Somewhere In The Ether…

I take back my criticism of Joe wholeheartedly; That was so much fun to watch!

Best of the night? Probably Faye and Giovanni but to be honest, they were all fantastic.

I honestly don’t want to call who’ll be in the dance off but have a suspicion that Lauren and Charles may find themselves there.

Birmingham

Wow Stacey dance this evening.

Also Ashley 10s after arm comments and lift

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I missed Fayes dance, but Stacey was just fantastic. I almost started welling up!

Birmingham

"I missed Fayes dance, but Stacey was just fantastic. I almost started welling up!"

I did

chelmsford

Great performances by all tonight. My favourite was Faye. Tonight Lauren really excelled, such a sweet couple. I would think Charles and Lauren will be in the dance off, with Charles going out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was Tess’s dress made from a pair of old curtains?

chelmsford

"Was Tess’s dress made from a pair of old curtains?"

Oh god , I know, wasn't it awful. I don't know who dresses her but she has some odd creations

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Ashley and Lauren. Think Lauren to go out.

"Was Tess’s dress made from a pair of old curtains?

Oh god , I know, wasn't it awful. I don't know who dresses her but she has some odd creations "

I agree. They want sacking.

chelmsford

Oh god , I know, wasn't it awful. I don't know who dresses her but she has some odd creations

I agree. They want sacking."

Very odd, she is beautiful, don't know why she doesn't look in the mirror and think...this isn't working...

chelmsford

"Ashley and Lauren. Think Lauren to go out."

I still like Ashley's dancing, although tonight wasn't her best dance

Very odd, she is beautiful, don't know why she doesn't look in the mirror and think...this isn't working... "

Perhaps she has little choice.

chelmsford

Very odd, she is beautiful, don't know why she doesn't look in the mirror and think...this isn't working...

Perhaps she has little choice. "

You would like to think she does, she wears some very unflattering clothes. Claudia wears better clothes than her

You would like to think she does, she wears some very unflattering clothes. Claudia wears better clothes than her "

Sometimes- I always not who the winner is. Darcy usually looks the best. However that all in one striped thing she was wearing during the Mamma Mia number was truly dreadful

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 00:15:43]

chelmsford

You would like to think she does, she wears some very unflattering clothes. Claudia wears better clothes than her

Sometimes- I always not who the winner is. Darcy usually looks the best. However that all in one striped thing she was wearing during the Mamma Mia number was truly dreadful "

Yes, that was a good number though.

Somewhere In The Ether…

Poor Charles

So dignified in defeat though

I am seriously wondering if my DIY conspiracy theory regarding Ashley’s dance experience finally starting to count against her with the voting public, is indeed validated somewhat now......so I may now gloat haughtily )

Somewhere In The Ether…

Shit! I’ve just realised that I’ve done a major spoiler (for anyone yet to view tonight’s results) and now can’t delete the post! It was genuinely, completely inadvertent - I’m so very sorry

chelmsford

"Poor Charles

So dignified in defeat though

I am seriously wondering if my DIY conspiracy theory regarding Ashley’s dance experience finally starting to count against her with the voting public, is indeed validated somewhat now......so I may now gloat haughtily )"

Yes he was, lovely leaving speech

chelmsford

"Shit! I’ve just realised that I’ve done a major spoiler (for anyone yet to view tonight’s results) and now can’t delete the post! It was genuinely, completely inadvertent - I’m so very sorry "

This is a discussion about Strictly and the results, if people don't want to know, they wouldn't come on this thread..so don't worry, I would have done the same thing

chelmsford

So I feel it was the right choice tonight, it's getting very tough now. I have never known a series with such talent, even those who hadn't had any dance experience. Joe and Lauren are prime examples of that

Have only just caught up today as was away for the weekend - stand outs definitely Stacey and Faye - I welled up watching Stacey - such a powerful and moving performance, and Faye's was just brilliant.

Beyond that don't think there was a lot to call between the others and it's coming down to that time when any of them could go with a bad week - although the "popularity" element of the voting is starting to kick in too.

Personally my least favourite dance this week was Joe's - while he's surprised me from what I initially expected, I'm not sure he's really progressed as much as some of the others and is a bit "by the numbers" in the way he dances - but he seems to have Shirley and Bruno behind him.

chelmsford

"Have only just caught up today as was away for the weekend - stand outs definitely Stacey and Faye - I welled up watching Stacey - such a powerful and moving performance, and Faye's was just brilliant.

Beyond that don't think there was a lot to call between the others and it's coming down to that time when any of them could go with a bad week - although the "popularity" element of the voting is starting to kick in too.

Personally my least favourite dance this week was Joe's - while he's surprised me from what I initially expected, I'm not sure he's really progressed as much as some of the others and is a bit "by the numbers" in the way he dances - but he seems to have Shirley and Bruno behind him."

Yes I agree, I think Stacey and Faye are front runners now. I applaud Joe for getting so far, and I think Ashley is losing the public votes for some reason

chelmsford

So, great show. Poor Lauren got in a muddle with her Samba, Joe was not so good tonight. Best dance of the night was Faye's Argentine tango...wow. Both of Stacey'dances were spot on, especially her Charleston. So I think tomorrow Lauren should be in the dance off and I suspect Ashley will be there again.

If either of Joe or Lauren don't go this week then it will show this really has become a popularity contest - I think Ashley has gone a little backwards but that could be her confidence being knocked the last couple of weeks with being voted into the dance off.

My money is currently on Faye or Stacey for the win

I liked Ashley’s American Smooth!

chelmsford

"If either of Joe or Lauren don't go this week then it will show this really has become a popularity contest - I think Ashley has gone a little backwards but that could be her confidence being knocked the last couple of weeks with being voted into the dance off.

My money is currently on Faye or Stacey for the win"

Yep, me too

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It's an elimination contest, so whilst being in the bottom two is a bummer, I don't get the desolation.

I'd like to see Faye,Ashley and Stacey in the final, with Stacey to win. Her voice makes my ears bleed, but there's something so unaffected about her. She's loving learning to dance and she's enjoying it: she's quite delightful.

Time for Lauren to go now.

chelmsford

"I liked Ashley’s American Smooth!"

she's a beautiful dancer, but has been dancing from a very young age.

chelmsford

"It's an elimination contest, so whilst being in the bottom two is a bummer, I don't get the desolation.

I'd like to see Faye,Ashley and Stacey in the final, with Stacey to win. Her voice makes my ears bleed, but there's something so unaffected about her. She's loving learning to dance and she's enjoying it: she's quite delightful.

Time for Lauren to go now."

Lauren should definitely go now. It's going to be a close final, I wonder if Joe will win because of his you tube followers

Lauren and Ashley with Lauren to go I think.

chelmsford

"Lauren and Ashley with Lauren to go I think.

"

Yes not sure why Ashley keeps ending up in the dance off, may be its because she was already an experienced dancer, so people don't vote for her now

Somewhere In The Ether…

Lauren and Joe should be in the dance offs tonight in my opinion.

No disrespect to Joe (who I always seem to be having an honestly, unintentional dig at as he seems like a really nice lad) but I would be very disappointed if his huge fan base aggregate to overpower the final vote and crown him as the ultimate winner of the competition.

Personally, in terms of overall performances in yesterday’s show, I feel that Lauren should probably go tonight but she has been wonderful throughout and as I’ve said before, it’s been so lovely to see her confidence blooming

chelmsford

"Lauren and Joe should be in the dance offs tonight in my opinion.

No disrespect to Joe (who I always seem to be having an honestly, unintentional dig at as he seems like a really nice lad) but I would be very disappointed if his huge fan base aggregate to overpower the final vote and crown him as the ultimate winner of the competition.

Personally, in terms of overall performances in yesterday’s show, I feel that Lauren should probably go tonight but she has been wonderful throughout and as I’ve said before, it’s been so lovely to see her confidence blooming "

Yes and that's the voting public for you, not much you can do about that. Yes really enjoyed Lauren's journey. Think Joe's done incredibly well, but wouldn't choose him as the winner

Right person went tonight although wrong and unfair opponent in the dance off in my opinion - do hope next week's final isn't spoiled by skewed voting as a result of having an impressionable Fan base in a similar way to when Jay McGuiness won it.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Right person went tonight although wrong and unfair opponent in the dance off in my opinion - do hope next week's final isn't spoiled by skewed voting as a result of having an impressionable Fan base in a similar way to when Jay McGuiness won it."

Joe Sugg is going to win it, Ashley will be off first.

"Right person went tonight although wrong and unfair opponent in the dance off in my opinion - do hope next week's final isn't spoiled by skewed voting as a result of having an impressionable Fan base in a similar way to when Jay McGuiness won it.

Joe Sugg is going to win it, Ashley will be off first. "

And if that is the case it will be very very wrong based on dancing ability

chelmsford

I think any of the 3 girls could in it, I prefer Faye.

"

Which of the 4 left have had dance experiance before?

chelmsford

Which of the 4 left have had dance experiance before?"

Ashley has been dancing since the age of 3. Faye has done musical theatre. Don't think Stacey and Joe have any dance experience.

Ashley has been dancing since the age of 3. Faye has done musical theatre. Don't think Stacey and Joe have any dance experience. "

Public are not voting for Ashley because she is a dancer. She hasn’t had the same journey as Faye, Stacey or Joe.

Faye or Stacey for me.

Stacey to win!! x

chelmsford

Ashley has been dancing since the age of 3. Faye has done musical theatre. Don't think Stacey and Joe have any dance experience.

Public are not voting for Ashley because she is a dancer. She hasn’t had the same journey as Faye, Stacey or Joe.

Faye or Stacey for me.

Stacey to win!! x"

Yes I think that is the case with Ashley, she was even a judge on Dancing on Ice, so she's obviously experienced in dance. Any of the other 3 are worthy in my opinion

Craggy Island

It has to be Kevin year with Stacy.

Somewhere In The Ether…

The final vote to crown the ultimate winner of the competition, is a public vote which leads me to have a grim feeling that Joe Sugg’s eight million plus strong, teenage fan base may aggregate together and subsequently steer him to a (thoroughly undeserved) victory.

Again, nothing against Joe - he seems a really nice lad but he is now easily the least proficient dancer left.

"The final vote to crown the ultimate winner of the competition, is a public vote which leads me to have a grim feeling that Joe Sugg’s eight million plus strong, teenage fan base may aggregate together and subsequently steer him to a (thoroughly undeserved) victory.

Again, nothing against Joe - he seems a really nice lad but he is now easily the least proficient dancer left.

"

That's my fear too - nothing personally against Joe, in fact he's surprised me as when he was announced I really didn't think I'd take to him at all - thing is he's good at the basic steps but just doesn't have the *wow* factor the other three have.

I fear this may be another Jay McGuiness year where a non-Strictly fan base calls the winner and better dancers miss out because of it.

Personally would love to see Stacey win not only because as a non-dancer originally she's progressed the most but because it's about time Kevin won it - he's shown year after year what an utter professional he is by taking non-dancers and turning them into dancers and has made the final every year apart from one that he has been in it.

chelmsford

"It has to be Kevin year with Stacy. "

That would be nice for Kevin

chelmsford

"The final vote to crown the ultimate winner of the competition, is a public vote which leads me to have a grim feeling that Joe Sugg’s eight million plus strong, teenage fan base may aggregate together and subsequently steer him to a (thoroughly undeserved) victory.

"

I agree. I think he has done extremely well, coming from a non dancing background and I think he's a nice lad, but no, Faye is my favourite, but Stacey has a non dancing background and would be a deserving winner

chelmsford

That's my fear too - nothing personally against Joe, in fact he's surprised me as when he was announced I really didn't think I'd take to him at all - thing is he's good at the basic steps but just doesn't have the *wow* factor the other three have.

I fear this may be another Jay McGuiness year where a non-Strictly fan base calls the winner and better dancers miss out because of it.

Personally would love to see Stacey win not only because as a non-dancer originally she's progressed the most but because it's about time Kevin won it - he's shown year after year what an utter professional he is by taking non-dancers and turning them into dancers and has made the final every year apart from one that he has been in it."

My thoughts too, Gemini

London

Yes not sure why Ashley keeps ending up in the dance off, may be its because she was already an experienced dancer, so people don't vote for her now "

So is Faye, who I find terribly precious.

I've changed my mind: I've developed a soft spot for Joe.

London

Faye or Stacey for me.

Stacey to win!! x"

You didn't see Faye's cv over the weekend then. She's trained in, I think 20 dance styles and has starred in the West End.

London

"It has to be Kevin year with Stacy.

That would be nice for Kevin "

I don't want her to win because of Kevin from Grimsby!

chelmsford

Most improved are Joe and Stacey, as they've had no dance experience, I agree with others, Joe has a big following and I can see him winning it.

chelmsford

"It has to be Kevin year with Stacy.

That would be nice for Kevin

I don't want her to win because of Kevin from Grimsby! "

Aah, lovely Kevin

chelmsford

So the final is here. Really looking forward to it. Difficult one to guess this season. Ashley obviously isn't getting the votes and Joe has a massive YouTube following, so who knows....

Craggy Island

"So the final is here. Really looking forward to it. Difficult one to guess this season. Ashley obviously isn't getting the votes and Joe has a massive YouTube following, so who knows.... "

Joe going to win, I don't want him to, but he will.

Really hoping for Kevin and Stacy victory.

chelmsford

"So the final is here. Really looking forward to it. Difficult one to guess this season. Ashley obviously isn't getting the votes and Joe has a massive YouTube following, so who knows....

Joe going to win, I don't want him to, but he will.

Really hoping for Kevin and Stacy victory."

I think you're probably right. I keep changing my mind, but I think the most deserving now, would be Stacey

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I want Stacey to win! The public have been trying to get rid of Ashley as she is a dancer and our sense of fair play demands she goes but the judges are keeping her in if I was cynical I may suggest her previously dating Shirleys son might be a factor....

Bruno's 'armography' is so good so maybe he should win

chelmsford

"I want Stacey to win! The public have been trying to get rid of Ashley as she is a dancer and our sense of fair play demands she goes but the judges are keeping her in if I was cynical I may suggest her previously dating Shirleys son might be a factor...."

Ooh didn't know that...

chelmsford

"Bruno's 'armography' is so good so maybe he should win "

Haha, he is hilarious

"Bruno's 'armography' is so good so maybe he should win

Haha, he is hilarious "

He keeps missing Shirley though which is a shame, I don't take to her at all.

chelmsford

"Bruno's 'armography' is so good so maybe he should win

Haha, he is hilarious

He keeps missing Shirley though which is a shame, I don't take to her at all."

Haha, she's ok, I do prefer Len though!

chelmsford

So the Daily Fail have Stacey as favourite, with Joe second , Faye third and Ashley last

chelmsford

Well I'm happy with that result

"Well I'm happy with that result "

Yes it was a great result to see Kev as the bride for a change as well.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I’m still adamantly propagating my proclaimed Joe Sugg conspiracy i.e judges told by producers to award him high scores in order to influence public voting and keep him (and by proxy, his huge social media fan base following) in the competition

Join me next week when I will explain my further conspiracy detailing how Joe went back in time and crash landed at Roswell New Mexico in 1947..... "

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I'm torn on the "previous dance experience" thing for a couple of reasons.

Finally, being able to dance isn't an automatic guarantee of winning either - of the last 5 or 6 series only one winner (Louis Smith) has had any background in dance and movement pretty much all of the others have been non-dancers previously."

Yep. Musicality and/or being able to co-ordinate movement with rhythm is something that has shown up frequently with sports personalities. To date 2 cricketers have won, one rugby player, and one gymnast, can't think of any others off hand. This year's cricketer was a lot better than some that stayed. The public is or are fickle.

chelmsford

"Well I'm happy with that result

Yes it was a great result to see Kev as the bride for a change as well."

bless him

"Well I'm happy with that result "

As am I - although in all honesty based on tonight's dances alone I think Faye should have won, but overall across the series a worthy winner who I think was judged somewhat harshly compared to the others this evening.

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Bruno greatest hits moment best bit of the show

chelmsford

As am I - although in all honesty based on tonight's dances alone I think Faye should have won, but overall across the series a worthy winner who I think was judged somewhat harshly compared to the others this evening."

Yes, me too. My favourite would be Faye tonight, but you have to admire the non dancers and Stacey seems like a feisty little thing.

As am I - although in all honesty based on tonight's dances alone I think Faye should have won, but overall across the series a worthy winner who I think was judged somewhat harshly compared to the others this evening.

Yes, me too. My favourite would be Faye tonight, but you have to admire the non dancers and Stacey seems like a feisty little thing. "

Oh absolutely - you know Stacey has been my favourite since the start

chelmsford

Yes, me too. My favourite would be Faye tonight, but you have to admire the non dancers and Stacey seems like a feisty little thing.

Oh absolutely - you know Stacey has been my favourite since the start "

Wasn't keen on her to start, but warmed to her towards the end

By *ctionnotwords69Man  over a year ago

ENFIELD

Did Stacey show her Dooley tonight...(wardrobe malfunction)...

salisbury

"Did Stacey show her Dooley tonight...(wardrobe malfunction)...

"

Yep, sponsored by camel toe. she's flipping saucy that one!

"Did Stacey show her Dooley tonight...(wardrobe malfunction)...

"

It will be on YouTube soon if she did. I've seen a few costume malfunctions in my time.

It's on Twitter. Looks to me like she had skin coloured panties which got caught to the side during the routine.

Fair play to her. Very impressionable person but in my opinion there were two finals. The dancers Ashley & Faye and the non dancers Stacey and Joe. Difficult to argue who should have won.

Very embarrassing for her in fairness. Absolutely horrible feeling once she gets to see it.

"It's on Twitter. Looks to me like she had skin coloured panties which got caught to the side during the routine.

Fair play to her. Very impressionable person but in my opinion there were two finals. The dancers Ashley & Faye and the non dancers Stacey and Joe. Difficult to argue who should have won.

Very embarrassing for her in fairness. Absolutely horrible feeling once she gets to see it."

She already has and tweeted:

"I’ve won strictly and flashed my knickers.

A perfect Sat night"

Given what she does for a day job this is nothing really

"It's on Twitter. Looks to me like she had skin coloured panties which got caught to the side during the routine.

Very embarrassing for her in fairness. Absolutely horrible feeling once she gets to see it.

She already has and tweeted:

"I’ve won strictly and flashed my knickers.

A perfect Sat night"

Given what she does for a day job this is nothing really"

I hope so. In fairness if anyone can make light of it, she can.

Northampton Somewhere

Watched it late last night (thank God for taping it), so glad Stacey won, I love that gal!!!

"Watched it late last night (thank God for taping it), so glad Stacey won, I love that gal!!! "

Taping? VHS or Betamax?

Northampton Somewhere

"Watched it late last night (thank God for taping it), so glad Stacey won, I love that gal!!!

Taping? VHS or Betamax? "

You know what I mean!!

chelmsford

It would have been nice to know how many votes they each got

"It would have been nice to know how many votes they each got "

Yeah don't think they'll ever reveal that though - I can tell you Stacey got 5 of the 6 I was allowed via the BBC website (Faye got the other)

chelmsford

"It would have been nice to know how many votes they each got

Yeah don't think they'll ever reveal that though - I can tell you Stacey got 5 of the 6 I was allowed via the BBC website (Faye got the other) "

» Add a new message to this topic