FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most extreme physical feat

Most extreme physical feat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I know I'm definitely going to get over shadowed on this thread but I thought it'd be interesting to see what people's personal bests have been in the way of physical feats

I think the most strenuous thing I ever did was a weekend retreat which was styled a bit like an sas training weekend but based around martial arts. We ran a massive distance with water packs on our backs in bergens, did sword fighting in a mountain stream in the midst of tear gas, and slept each night with look outs every 3 hours in case we got attacked. It was fucking insane. But I'm glad I did it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Masturbated without my wand.

Sounds impressive though, Soulful - well done.

"Sounds impressive though, Soulful - well done."

Just wait. I'm sure some people will chime in with some incredible feats. I know there's a woman out there who is trying to do something quite extraordinary imo. Looking forward to hearing people's stories

"Ok I know I'm definitely going to get over shadowed on this thread but I thought it'd be interesting to see what people's personal bests have been in the way of physical feats

I think the most strenuous thing I ever did was a weekend retreat which was styled a bit like an sas training weekend but based around martial arts. We ran a massive distance with water packs on our backs in bergens, did sword fighting in a mountain stream in the midst of tear gas, and slept each night with look outs every 3 hours in case we got attacked. It was fucking insane. But I'm glad I did it "

well I can’t beat that! Good work fella!

For me it’s hard to think of the hardest ‘work’ I’ve ever put in, probably removing and old cemented patio and laying a new one a few years ago in blistering heat. Not anywhere up there near yours but I suffered for a week after that long hard weekend!

"Masturbated without my wand. "

I put a spell on you

By *aenMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Flying back to the UK from Amsterdam with the worst case of the sh*ts I’ve ever experienced after food poisoning from a visit to a Thai restaurant the night before.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't want to get too specific. But I injured myself earlier this year. Some of the damage is permanent. I'm doing rehab beyond what the NHS has offered because hopefully I have many more years left to live and I want to make the most of them.

This week in rehab I more than doubled what I could do with my injury, with regard to the very specific function that is permanently damaged.

I feel like I'm beating this thing.

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

When I was a desperate and randy teenager I sucked my own cock.

What makes this so impressive is I have a distinctly averaged-sized cock...that was some feat of flexibility

Dodgy back ever since though

Doing Tough Mudder was amazing but I still have nightmares about jumping into a skip full of iced water and having to swim underwater...total brain freeze, I’ve never felt extremities that severe ever!

Doing the London Marathon was pretty extreme after I hit the wall after 17 miles and my legs gave in and I had to do a funny walk/run the rest of the course!

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I once lifted two full suitcases and carried them all of about twenty yards. You should have seen the looks of admiration I got from the crowd of assembled onlookers

"I don't want to get too specific. But I injured myself earlier this year. Some of the damage is permanent. I'm doing rehab beyond what the NHS has offered because hopefully I have many more years left to live and I want to make the most of them.

This week in rehab I more than doubled what I could do with my injury, with regard to the very specific function that is permanently damaged.

I feel like I'm beating this thing. "

That's such a positive story Well done. You can do it!

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Labour pains

Ss

"Labour pains

Ss"

By *veready69Man  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

"When I was a desperate and randy teenager I sucked my own cock.

What makes this so impressive is I have a distinctly averaged-sized cock...that was some feat of flexibility

Dodgy back ever since though "

Haha...exactly this!

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"That's such a positive story Well done. You can do it! "

I know this was aimed at someone else, but I feel it could equally apply to my story, and it's a nice supportive message, so I'm just gonna claim it for my own

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

It depends what you class as an incredible feat.

To someone it is battling cancer, and going out the other side with a clean bill of health.

To others it is succeeding in life, in despite having a mental or physical disability.

Then there are those that look for results, such as completing the liverpool to Scarborough fun ride in under 10 hours.

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't want to get too specific. But I injured myself earlier this year. Some of the damage is permanent. I'm doing rehab beyond what the NHS has offered because hopefully I have many more years left to live and I want to make the most of them.

I feel like I'm beating this thing.

That's such a positive story Well done. You can do it! "

Thank you

It's been a hell of a year!

Strongman, the training is brutal, competition is even more so as you push yourself to the absolute limit. Could barely walk for 3 days after my last comp.

Do it because I love it and the people involved.

A week with a pickaxe in my hand for 12 hours a day in 38C heat digging a trench for sewage line to a new house, when I was 13 years old.

By the end of the 1st day my palms were raw and the gloves were soaked in blood. Didn’t give up even when my mother begged me to.

I survived an hour of being fucked by a 6ft8, fairly muscular 36 yr old man, who keeps people safe for a living.

If you saw me just walking up his stairs you would know that was some feat.

"A week with a pickaxe in my hand for 12 hours a day in 38C heat digging a trench for sewage line to a new house, when I was 13 years old.

By the end of the 1st day my palms were raw and the gloves were soaked in blood. Didn’t give up even when my mother begged me to."

Awww I just fell a little bit in love with you

Just been reminded that as a 12 yr old my dad putting a garden fork in my hand and telling me to dig over our 80ft by 25ft garden.

Took me a couple of days but I did it and I was a skinny thing with no muscle when at the time.

"A week with a pickaxe in my hand for 12 hours a day in 38C heat digging a trench for sewage line to a new house, when I was 13 years old.

By the end of the 1st day my palms were raw and the gloves were soaked in blood. Didn’t give up even when my mother begged me to.

Awww I just fell a little bit in love with you "

How you doooiiiiinnnn

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It depends what you class as an incredible feat.

To someone it is battling cancer, and going out the other side with a clean bill of health.

To others it is succeeding in life, in despite having a mental or physical disability.

Then there are those that look for results, such as completing the liverpool to Scarborough fun ride in under 10 hours."

I agree it just becomes a Bragg thread

A 7 year old girl I know lost her leg through cancer and has learnt to walk again

That may be equalled it cannot be topped nor should it be

So

I commend all people who overcome whatever their challenge may be

I don't think comparison or competition is relevant xxx

How you doooiiiiinnnn "

How you doooiiiiinnnn "

Just noticed your name. My favourite short story.

How you doooiiiiinnnn

Just noticed your name. My favourite short story."

Well thank you milady!

I’m very fond of your name too, and must admit it would have been as equally appropriate a name to define me as the one I picked in the end.

How you doooiiiiinnnn

Well thank you milady!

I’m very fond of your name too, and must admit it would have been as equally appropriate a name to define me as the one I picked in the end.

"

Not many people know what the reference to my name is, but I thought it was apt for me.

Manchester (she/her)

Then there are those that look for results, such as completing the liverpool to Scarborough fun ride in under 10 hours.

A 7 year old girl I know lost her leg through cancer and has learnt to walk again

So

"

It's precisely why I chose the example I did. You could probably do what I did this week d*unk and blindfolded. But for me, where I am, it was huge.

The only person I compete with is myself.

How you doooiiiiinnnn

Well thank you milady!

Not many people know what the reference to my name is, but I thought it was apt for me."

There’s a Seagull in every sybarite, or a sybarite in every Seagull, depending on how you look at it

So

It's precisely why I chose the example I did. You could probably do what I did this week d*unk and blindfolded. But for me, where I am, it was huge.

The only person I compete with is myself. "

I find that's the best way to be.

How you doooiiiiinnnn

Well thank you milady!

Not many people know what the reference to my name is, but I thought it was apt for me.

There’s a Seagull in every sybarite, or a sybarite in every Seagull, depending on how you look at it"

My Seagull is in me somewhere

I walked the coast to coast this year, 192 miles carrying all my gear in the heatwave we had....this was my holiday and i loved every moment and would do it again

By *rReyMan  over a year ago

Waddington

"Ok I know I'm definitely going to get over shadowed on this thread but I thought it'd be interesting to see what people's personal bests have been in the way of physical feats

I think the most strenuous thing I ever did was a weekend retreat which was styled a bit like an sas training weekend but based around martial arts. We ran a massive distance with water packs on our backs in bergens, did sword fighting in a mountain stream in the midst of tear gas, and slept each night with look outs every 3 hours in case we got attacked. It was fucking insane. But I'm glad I did it "

I did 22 years in the military, well done you

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Does me being 5’3 and walking a 5 stone of muscle staffy who is very over excitable, every day count lol

Mrs

I watched Lost all the way to the end... it weren’t worth it

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I managed 76 orgasms in 4 hours out of sheer bordem. Then all my batteries doed and I was hungry

"I walked the coast to coast this year, 192 miles carrying all my gear in the heatwave we had....this was my holiday and i loved every moment and would do it again "

Wow that's cool How long did that take you? Where from and to? I've always wanted to do a massive hike like that

I think the most strenuous thing I ever did was a weekend retreat which was styled a bit like an sas training weekend but based around martial arts. We ran a massive distance with water packs on our backs in bergens, did sword fighting in a mountain stream in the midst of tear gas, and slept each night with look outs every 3 hours in case we got attacked. It was fucking insane. But I'm glad I did it

I did 22 years in the military, well done you "

Then you've clearly done what I did for one weekend for your daily bread for years. Rather than poke fun at me why not simply answer the question? What has been your personal most extreme physical feat? I don't know about you but I'm finding the answers interesting. Maybe yours will be too

Apologies if people have misconstrued this as a bragging thread. The question is quite simple... what's your most extreme physical feat? There are no winners. Only mutual appreciation of some of the cool things different people on Fab have done

"Apologies if people have misconstrued this as a bragging thread. The question is quite simple... what's your most extreme physical feat? There are no winners. Only mutual appreciation of some of the cool things different people on Fab have done"

I haven't and I don't think many did. You know what some people are like on here.

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

I carried all my bags from shopping from the car to the house in one go

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I know mine may not sound all that difficult but at the time it was about the hardest thing I could have decided to do.so I had recently gotten out of hospital after catching pneumonia for a second time and started a new job a few weeks after being discharged, only an admin job but the entire office were doing the Manchester 10k run just a few days after my starting day. So I decided I didn't want to be the one person in the office (especially being new) that didn't participate. I signed up and had three days to prepare myself. Having not done any form of cardio for months and my lungs still recovering and not properly functioning Because of scarring it absolutely destroyed me, I nearly buckled a few times during the run. Managed to do it in under an hour though. Not the best nor the worst time but it it took a hell of a lot of perseverance to manage it. Raised a bit of money for St Anne's so was a very rewarding day in many ways.

By *norkelingforclamsMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ironman 140.6 in 2016

Ever since, I’ve decided I’m more built for comfort and not speed

"I survived an hour of being fucked by a 6ft8, fairly muscular 36 yr old man, who keeps people safe for a living.

If you saw me just walking up his stairs you would know that was some feat."

I think Sybarite is right up there in my list of fave Fabbers! Makes me laugh almost daily! Good work my lovely!

"Ironman 140.6 in 2016

Ever since, I’ve decided I’m more built for comfort and not speed

"

u look nithing like tony stark you big fibber

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

"Labour pains

Ss"

I was going to post this.

"I managed 76 orgasms in 4 hours out of sheer bordem. Then all my batteries doed and I was hungry"
looks like you set a new creation target for me thank you for my new challenge

Played 3 rugby league games in 3 days when i played rep footie back in my younder days

"Played 3 rugby league games in 3 days when i played rep footie back in my younder days"

Wow. You must've been creaky by the third day no?

"I walked the coast to coast this year, 192 miles carrying all my gear in the heatwave we had....this was my holiday and i loved every moment and would do it again

Wow that's cool How long did that take you? Where from and to? I've always wanted to do a massive hike like that "

It took 16 days, it wasn't a rush job and wanted to enjoy it. Went from st bee's to robin hoods bay. I was disappointed at the end as there wasn't anything to show for it and i think because it was the end i was disappointed it ended if i did it again I'd go from robin hoods bay to st bees and finish in the best part, the lakes

"Played 3 rugby league games in 3 days when i played rep footie back in my younder days

Wow. You must've been creaky by the third day no? "

2nd was worst one game 3 i got man of the match 2nd wind i assume

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Who organised that camp Op?

It's not an experience I care to revisit, but I've walked halfway across Europe. Never considered it in terms of a physical feat but I guess it is.

"I know mine may not sound all that difficult but at the time it was about the hardest thing I could have decided to do.so I had recently gotten out of hospital after catching pneumonia for a second time and started a new job a few weeks after being discharged, only an admin job but the entire office were doing the Manchester 10k run just a few days after my starting day. So I decided I didn't want to be the one person in the office (especially being new) that didn't participate. I signed up and had three days to prepare myself. Having not done any form of cardio for months and my lungs still recovering and not properly functioning Because of scarring it absolutely destroyed me, I nearly buckled a few times during the run. Managed to do it in under an hour though. Not the best nor the worst time but it it took a hell of a lot of perseverance to manage it. Raised a bit of money for St Anne's so was a very rewarding day in many ways."

I don't want to comment on everyone's posts because I don't want it to come across as if I'm a judge or moderator on this thread. Everyone's personal best is their personal best and I think that's really cool. Childbirth, for example, just amazes me. So hats off to you mums. And some of these efforts to dig up the ground and stuff... I can totally empathise with how tough that is. I once chiselled a whole lot of lino off a concrete floor and it was utterly taxing.

But _wingfellow's made me exhausted just reading it. Well done dude... and a good deed for charity too

North Bucks

Passed a kidney stone the size of a marble.

Well it felt that big.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I carried all my bags from shopping from the car to the house in one go "

I am in complete awe!!!

I did 22 years in the military, well done you

Then you've clearly done what I did for one weekend for your daily bread for years. Rather than poke fun at me why not simply answer the question? What has been your personal most extreme physical feat? I don't know about you but I'm finding the answers interesting. Maybe yours will be too "

Walked to the top of Ben Nevis not great weather so not even a spectacular view at the end of it. Next day walked around Edinburgh castle looking like i had wooden legs lol. That was worse than how i felt after the couple of half marathons i did years ago.

your imagination

I have eaten an entire packet of biscuits in one sitting on more than one occasion.... Not sure that's something to be proud of though

I once thought i could stop a rampaging cow by standing in it's path. It didn't go well.

Only using gas and air to push a tiny human being out of me!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I skied the Vallee Blanche glacial descent in sheet ice once - they told us there was fresh snow, there wasn't...the descent of the ridge alone without crampons or being roped nearly scared me to death, and it was then followed by 10km skiing on what felt like ridged concrete and over enormous crevasses.

Not funny....

https://youtu.be/SYhA4fsSlLo

I suppose my best feat was going into freezing water after a suicidal woman jumped from a bridge to the water below. It was this time of year so quite cold. I went in after her and pulled her to safety and she fought me all the way. I got a lovely letter from her dad thanking me for saving his only child’s life which was nice. I was bollocked for entering the water but later received a medal from a local society which is quite a big deal.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I suppose my best feat was going into freezing water after a suicidal woman jumped from a bridge to the water below. It was this time of year so quite cold. I went in after her and pulled her to safety and she fought me all the way. I got a lovely letter from her dad thanking me for saving his only child’s life which was nice. I was bollocked for entering the water but later received a medal from a local society which is quite a big deal. "

Wow cool good work! I saved an old lady's life once when I was in hospital myself - but only by calling the nurses in the middle of the night cos I noticed her breathing had changed!

North Bucks

"I suppose my best feat was going into freezing water after a suicidal woman jumped from a bridge to the water below. It was this time of year so quite cold. I went in after her and pulled her to safety and she fought me all the way. I got a lovely letter from her dad thanking me for saving his only child’s life which was nice. I was bollocked for entering the water but later received a medal from a local society which is quite a big deal. "

Thread winner

Well done mate.

4 rounds if golf in one day.

Sorry, it's all I've got.

your imagination

Did something similar once but in the sea at night (two others jumped in too) ... No medals or thank you letters. Just a long questioning by police afterwards while we sat in sopping wet clothes... I caught a cold

"I suppose my best feat was going into freezing water after a suicidal woman jumped from a bridge to the water below. It was this time of year so quite cold. I went in after her and pulled her to safety and she fought me all the way. I got a lovely letter from her dad thanking me for saving his only child’s life which was nice. I was bollocked for entering the water but later received a medal from a local society which is quite a big deal.

Wow cool good work! I saved an old lady's life once when I was in hospital myself - but only by calling the nurses in the middle of the night cos I noticed her breathing had changed! "

Well done, I’m sure her family would be equally as thankful.

Wow! Some amazing stories since I last checked. I'm truly humbled. Some real heroes of both genders on this thread

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"I know mine may not sound all that difficult but at the time it was about the hardest thing I could have decided to do.so I had recently gotten out of hospital after catching pneumonia for a second time and started a new job a few weeks after being discharged, only an admin job but the entire office were doing the Manchester 10k run just a few days after my starting day. So I decided I didn't want to be the one person in the office (especially being new) that didn't participate. I signed up and had three days to prepare myself. Having not done any form of cardio for months and my lungs still recovering and not properly functioning Because of scarring it absolutely destroyed me, I nearly buckled a few times during the run. Managed to do it in under an hour though. Not the best nor the worst time but it it took a hell of a lot of perseverance to manage it. Raised a bit of money for St Anne's so was a very rewarding day in many ways."

From a runner, respect!

"I suppose my best feat was going into freezing water after a suicidal woman jumped from a bridge to the water below. It was this time of year so quite cold. I went in after her and pulled her to safety and she fought me all the way. I got a lovely letter from her dad thanking me for saving his only child’s life which was nice. I was bollocked for entering the water but later received a medal from a local society which is quite a big deal.

Did something similar once but in the sea at night (two others jumped in too) ... No medals or thank you letters. Just a long questioning by police afterwards while we sat in sopping wet clothes... I caught a cold "

Did you manage to rescue whoever you went in after tho, that’s the main thing.

I drove an old land rover defender to the south of France, the most painful experience of my life, would have been easier to have run there!

that's such a selfless act... you deserve that medal xx

"I managed 76 orgasms in 4 hours out of sheer bordem. Then all my batteries doed and I was hungry"

An orgasm every 3 minutes? That’s impressive

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

4 days on Salisbury Plains, carrying approx half my body weight (100lbs or 7 stone) in a Bergen, and I got a cumulative total of around 4 hours sleep, and managed to grab 1 hot meal.

Never staying in one place too long, always on guard and alert, and two really punishing fast moves covering about 8 miles each.

The whole lot finished, just because we were all still standing, with a 4 mile run (yes, run with 7 stone!), and an assault course at the end, all timed with the times given in advance with the intention of focussing the mind...(times based on what a fresh guy carrying no weight would do it in), a mind by now so warped by exhaustion and lack of sleep, that it was common to hallucinate.

Ah... happy days!

I cycled across Europe on my Raleigh Chopper with a slow puncture. I loaded up my panniers with whole grains and marshmallows.

"4 days on Salisbury Plains, carrying approx half my body weight (100lbs or 7 stone) in a Bergen, and I got a cumulative total of around 4 hours sleep, and managed to grab 1 hot meal.

Never staying in one place too long, always on guard and alert, and two really punishing fast moves covering about 8 miles each.

The whole lot finished, just because we were all still standing, with a 4 mile run (yes, run with 7 stone!), and an assault course at the end, all timed with the times given in advance with the intention of focussing the mind...(times based on what a fresh guy carrying no weight would do it in), a mind by now so warped by exhaustion and lack of sleep, that it was common to hallucinate.

Ah... happy days! "

My sons just done something similar but in the Falklands, 50k March with weight but intermingled with log carries, carrying injured men, crawling through the surf then up and down sand dunes. He sent me a video showing his inner thighs raw with chafing due to salt water and his combats soaked with blood, his toe nails were all hanging off too. Hardcore stuff.

And there’s a story in the papers today saying the british army are a bunch of fat wasters, there’s a photo of a fat guy in army uniform seen at a service station and they’re trying to say he’s the norm. Pricks.

Keeping my job while suffering from extreme anxiety, so bad at times that during some meeting I couldn't even hear people speak just the pounding of my irregular heartbeat in my ears and the ever present voice telling me I was about to die and to get help immediately. That was following 3 heart attacks while spiked with LSD in spain.

3 years of that and work didn't know a thing.

I've done plenty of physical things that I think would impress people, but nothing comes close to that.

Being in a room with a 6ft 2 schizophrenic and he beat the crap out of me. Never fought so hard in my life

By *oodpeckerABCWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

I just survived a 4yr olds birthday party, I'm very proud

P Company. Failed the first time as i broke three fingers but passed it six months later.

"Being in a room with a 6ft 2 schizophrenic and he beat the crap out of me. Never fought so hard in my life "

That must have been terrifying for you.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I once caught a punch thrown at me in my hand like an action movie

I walked the whole sandstone trail to raise money for charity, just over 34 miles and anyone who’s walked it knows it’s not flat terrain. Took around 13/14 hours as I’m not exactly an athlete, but the money raised was worth it

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

The one which physically left me most shattered was a 24 hour danceathon I did in my very late teens. We were allowed a 5 minute comfort break every hour but otherwise had to be doing something vaugely resembling dance the rest of the time, although admittedly most of this was just pop bopping. I couldn't physically walk at the end and needed assistance getting out to a taxi.

Not me personally, but climbing mount everest

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman  over a year ago

East Sussex

My first and only abseil was 500ft down Guy's Hospital Tower - although possibly more about mental than physical endurance!

"My first and only abseil was 500ft down Guy's Hospital Tower - although possibly more about mental than physical endurance!"

I'm crap at heights. I once tried rock climbing a sheer face and got about half way before my legs became jelly Thankfully they belayed me back down again. I should try it again and try and get on top of my fear. Well done

"I walked the whole sandstone trail to raise money for charity, just over 34 miles and anyone who’s walked it knows it’s not flat terrain. Took around 13/14 hours as I’m not exactly an athlete, but the money raised was worth it "

Did they tell you there was a cake waiting at the end of the trail ?

"I walked the whole sandstone trail to raise money for charity, just over 34 miles and anyone who’s walked it knows it’s not flat terrain. Took around 13/14 hours as I’m not exactly an athlete, but the money raised was worth it

Did they tell you there was a cake waiting at the end of the trail ? "

There actually was, I had to regain the calories I’d burned somehow

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"It's not an experience I care to revisit, but I've walked halfway across Europe. Never considered it in terms of a physical feat but I guess it is."

How far did you walk and how long did it take ?

"Strongman, the training is brutal, competition is even more so as you push yourself to the absolute limit. Could barely walk for 3 days after my last comp.

Do it because I love it and the people involved."

Why did I get slightly wet reading this.

"How far did you walk and how long did it take ?"

Google says about 680 miles. 42 days. Not enormous as a per day deal but it adds up and the circumstances were far from ideal.

I was once part of a handball team that broke the world record by playing for 24 hours non-stop (5 minutes break/hour).

I couldn't feel my legs from the thighs down by the time we finished.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Quite a few I could choose from, but the ones that mean the most...

Breaking my back, being told I'd never walk again.

Long recovery, slow progress, but the day I finally walked unaided was one of the best moments of my life.

To competing in endurance events.

Cycling for 24hrs non stop, against the clock, counting every second, every minute, watching the miles pass by, physically pushing my body to to point of collapse, but refusing to quit, when every muscle screamed in agony. Cold, wet, exhausted, hungry, but forcing my body to keep going.

Standing on the podium at the end, crying tears of relief, pride & joy.

» Add a new message to this topic