FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Re-releasing photos

Re-releasing photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There’s a photo on hot pics page one, that I’ve seen about a dozen times on page one. Is this the equivalent of when a band runs out of ideas and re- releases there greatest hits ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"There’s a photo on hot pics page one, that I’ve seen about a dozen times on page one. Is this the equivalent of when a band runs out of ideas and re- releases there greatest hits ? "

Are Brian May and Roger Taylor in said pics?

By *uilder1979Man  over a year ago

birmingham

All the time! People delete after a few days then upload them

"There’s a photo on hot pics page one, that I’ve seen about a dozen times on page one. Is this the equivalent of when a band runs out of ideas and re- releases there greatest hits ? "

Funnily enough this was mentioned by another forum user earlier, referring to yourself OP

"Yip"

It was there last week. Nice photo and all, but come on, we need to hear the difficult second album.

"There’s a photo on hot pics page one, that I’ve seen about a dozen times on page one. Is this the equivalent of when a band runs out of ideas and re- releases there greatest hits ?

Funnily enough this was mentioned by another forum user earlier, referring to yourself OP "

Was it, missed that.

"There’s a photo on hot pics page one, that I’ve seen about a dozen times on page one. Is this the equivalent of when a band runs out of ideas and re- releases there greatest hits ?

Are Brian May and Roger Taylor in said pics? "

I’ve seen Brian Mays hair around here somewhere.

Funnily enough this was mentioned by another forum user earlier, referring to yourself OP

Was it, missed that. "

Not on the forum, by another member of the clique. I just thought it was funny

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Was it, missed that.

Not on the forum, by another member of the clique. I just thought it was funny "

There is a Judus in the clique?!

Was it, missed that.

Not on the forum, by another member of the clique. I just thought it was funny "

There’s a clique, wow amazing what they can do these days.

You spend too much time looking at the hit pics....

And if you're referring to The Girl from Ipanema who gives a fuck really? I want that as my living room wallpaper!

"Yip

It was there last week. Nice photo and all, but come on, we need to hear the difficult second album. "

I get sick of the same beautiful people day in day out

Was it, missed that.

Not on the forum, by another member of the clique. I just thought it was funny

There’s a clique, wow amazing what they can do these days. "

I'm pissed off that I'm never invited into a clique

"You spend too much time looking at the hit pics....

And if you're referring to The Girl from Ipanema who gives a fuck really? I want that as my living room wallpaper! "

Yeah, it’s not her and that was the first time I looked in a few weeks and the photo was on there then. Unless it’s the equivalent of Bryan Adams ‘Everything I do’ and hasn’t moved.

"Yip

It was there last week. Nice photo and all, but come on, we need to hear the difficult second album.

I get sick of the same beautiful people day in day out "

Don’t they get sick of it, yeah we get it you’re hot, now bugger off and let us ugly buggers have are 15 minutes !

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

And if you're referring to The Girl from Ipanema who gives a fuck really? I want that as my living room wallpaper!

Yeah, it’s not her and that was the first time I looked in a few weeks and the photo was on there then. Unless it’s the equivalent of Bryan Adams ‘Everything I do’ and hasn’t moved. "

You said it was there last week though....but you haven't looked in a few week's

And if you're referring to The Girl from Ipanema who gives a fuck really? I want that as my living room wallpaper! "

You should be on page one, I’ve always said it !

Yeah, it’s not her and that was the first time I looked in a few weeks and the photo was on there then. Unless it’s the equivalent of Bryan Adams ‘Everything I do’ and hasn’t moved.

You said it was there last week though....but you haven't looked in a few week's "

Haha, rumbled. Yeah, ok I look everyday. I can’t get enough of them attention seekers !

"Yip

Don’t they get sick of it, yeah we get it you’re hot, now bugger off and let us ugly buggers have are 15 minutes ! "

There....gave you a cheeky wee fab my little ug bug. X

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

The people that keep fabbing it must like it.

Or think they're in with a chance of boning the poster they fab it.

Or have boned the poster and think it's courteous to fab it.

I think it's lazy myself, but they may need the confidence boost and posting old pictures that were previously popular may give them a fluffy feeling inside that they were once thought of as attractive (or easy) I've not looked on hot pics for a very long time, but I always thought there were a proportion that got fabbed for the reason they seemed an easy lay.

Part of the reason I never bother looking. That and people gathering admirers/fabs from switching locations generally keep the pictures worth looking at way down the list.

You do that!!

You do that!!"

Yeah, but I don’t even make page 800 in the charts. I’m like some some crappy indie band, they’re like Bon Jovi at there peak.

"Yip

Don’t they get sick of it, yeah we get it you’re hot, now bugger off and let us ugly buggers have are 15 minutes !

There....gave you a cheeky wee fab my little ug bug. X"

I should think so, I’ve Fabbed all yours twice !

"Part of the reason I never bother looking. That and people gathering admirers/fabs from switching locations generally keep the pictures worth looking at way down the list."

The location jumping is amusing to watch.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Good luck to them, yeah you have to play the game to get on there but it got me laid in my early days so I'm not going to judge.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh well...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Is this a thing??? Bugger that.. I'm never doing new pics again... Oh the joy of not having to suck in my gut or squeeze my boobies together to make it look like I actually have cleavage!! *trots off to look at which of her old pics to recycle*

Some of them deserve to be page one... every week

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Part of the reason I never bother looking. That and people gathering admirers/fabs from switching locations generally keep the pictures worth looking at way down the list.

The location jumping is amusing to watch. "

Location jumping? I’m missing something here! Thought you were just supposed to put the place you live in? Or elsewhere if you’re on holiday?

How would having a different location get you on hot photos? I’m a bit lost?

"Part of the reason I never bother looking. That and people gathering admirers/fabs from switching locations generally keep the pictures worth looking at way down the list.

Location jumping? I’m missing something here! Thought you were just supposed to put the place you live in? Or elsewhere if you’re on holiday?

How would having a different location get you on hot photos? I’m a bit lost? "

Changing your post code area will get you seen in a whole load of new people's local update who wouldn't normally see you and so get you a few more fabs. It won't get you on page 1 alone but handy for a few extra fabs if you're falling a bit short. Anyway wtf am I doing telling you of all people this!?

Changing your post code area will get you seen in a whole load of new people's local update who wouldn't normally see you and so get you a few more fabs. It won't get you on page 1 alone but handy for a few extra fabs if you're falling a bit short. Anyway wtf am I doing telling you of all people this!? "

It's cumulative- people will add you to hotlist too so Fab any new pictures.

Pretty sad imo - but who am I to judge?

Changing your post code area will get you seen in a whole load of new people's local update who wouldn't normally see you and so get you a few more fabs. It won't get you on page 1 alone but handy for a few extra fabs if you're falling a bit short. Anyway wtf am I doing telling you of all people this!?

Pretty sad imo - but who am I to judge?"

It's just a means to an an end.

Said photo is still on page one, people must have short memories.

Pretty sad imo - but who am I to judge?

It's just a means to an an end."

I understand.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Changing your post code area will get you seen in a whole load of new people's local update who wouldn't normally see you and so get you a few more fabs. It won't get you on page 1 alone but handy for a few extra fabs if you're falling a bit short. Anyway wtf am I doing telling you of all people this!? "

I honestly had no idea you could do this - or that anyone would do it!

I clearly still have a lot to learn! I guess if you live in a city though you’d appear in more local updates - so some people would change to a city location or something?

Signed just Peachy - of Manchester, Birmingham and London!

» Add a new message to this topic