FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thank you

Thank you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are people on here who may think they are just having a laugh and a giggle but infact are actually quite hurtful

Yes i start threads with suggestions and it just feels like they spiral into constant piss takes and its like i have my nose constantly rubbed in it by things i've said

So thank you for making me feel like shite, glad i can make you all feel good at my expense.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

some people have nothing better to do than take the piss, thats why i dont post on here very often

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i agree with u, yes people are entitled to their opinions but it shouldnt be at other peoples expence to make themselves look big/clever

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Haven't seen the threads you are referring to but you have been on and off these boards enough times to see how the people are on them.

You even said when you came back the other day you couldn't keep away

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

well put young lady

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Very few of the posts on here stay on topic and as in life we have to learn to get as good as we give or is it give as good as we get

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We all get people having a go at us on threads, some people just enjoy shit stirring instead of having fun

Some take the forums way too serious

Over many years I let anyone laugh with me...;-)

Laugh at me... And you laugh alone...;-);-)

evesham

Also, and I appreciate that this might be what you are highlighting but I have looked at your recent threads and can see no piss taking on there

"There are people on here who may think they are just having a laugh and a giggle but infact are actually quite hurtful

Yes i start threads with suggestions and it just feels like they spiral into constant piss takes and its like i have my nose constantly rubbed in it by things i've said

So thank you for making me feel like shite, glad i can make you all feel good at my expense. "

Don't post on here then if it upsets you

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Answer in general terms not exclusive to this post:

The second anyone reacts to goading and sniping... they win.

It may be a challenge at times but

'silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.'

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

if you felt that much like shit you wouldnt keep deleting your profile and keep coming back. as for threads staying on topic thats a rarity. and everyone gets the piss taken out of them at some stage. if your going to put threads up saying what people should and shouldnt talk about on the forums what do you expect or do you think your threads should be the only ones allowed on the forums

I've just been through the first three pages of threads and there is only one other thread started by you about black and white films, and not a piss take in sight.

Why this thread then?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I too am baffled as to what threads the Op is referring to....unless of course they have been pulled by Mods or Admin....failing that I am puzzled.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Persecution mania?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Persecution mania? "

Isn't thast the title of the new Tom Cruise film?.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I've just been through the first three pages of threads and there is only one other thread started by you about black and white films, and not a piss take in sight.

Why this thread then? "

its called attention seeking again

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

So thank you for making me feel like shite, glad i can make you all feel good at my expense. "

I feel, that by posting the above quote, you should perhaps look at whether or not the forums are right for you, .......and I have to ask, if you get so upset over words posted on the internet, how do you cope in the 'real' swinging world?

I also suspect, rightly or wrongly, that you are having a dig at someone in particular....... maybe you should keep whatever your issues are off the forums.

"if you felt that much like shit you wouldnt keep deleting your profile and keep coming back. as for threads staying on topic thats a rarity. and everyone gets the piss taken out of them at some stage. if your going to put threads up saying what people should and shouldnt talk about on the forums what do you expect or do you think your threads should be the only ones allowed on the forums"

+1

dont let it bother u

most threads get jacked by the same bunch

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Gin perhaps?

"dont let it bother u

most threads get jacked by the same bunch of us"

She DOESN'T swing, by her own admission. She has a profile............then she doesn't. I am mainly a lurker on the forums but I knows what's what.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont know what the background to this thread is, but if anything here was making me feel like shite I wouldnt be here. Lifes too short...

Do the people you are talking about actually KNOW you? If they've never met you, it's about words, not actually about YOU. Some people either don't know or have forgotten, how vulnerable a single woman can feel here. How miserable some ill-chosen words can make someone isolated behind a computer, feel. I have no idea the background originating this but I have seen a couple threads were there was no compassion. To those posters, would it hurt to leave the op be for a while? The girl feels bad- let her get over it.

It's not like anyone has made any personal attacks from all the threads I've read, so can't see any reason to get the hump.

If someone was to call another member a fat ginger munter or a skinny buck toothed twat or a wrinkled old slapper, then I'm sure something would be done about it. I can't find anything at all to get concerned about.

I tHnk the threads were in a previous incarnation

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

"Do the people you are talking about actually KNOW you? If they've never met you, it's about words, not actually about YOU. Some people either don't know or have forgotten, how vulnerable a single woman can feel here. How miserable some ill-chosen words can make someone isolated behind a computer, feel. I have no idea the background originating this but I have seen a couple threads were there was no compassion. To those posters, would it hurt to leave the op be for a while? The girl feels bad- let her get over it.

"

Well said.

_rummps x.

I cannot expect to get on with everyone in real life or in the cyber world, therefore, I am not going to try.

I have learnt to ignore those whose posts I do not like, and do not let them get to me.

Afterall, there is no point in getting upset or loose any sleep for those whom I do not care about.

I certainly do not have time for manipulators and attention seekers.

At times, I do feel some people are too sensitive for their own good on here!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I cannot expect to get on with everyone in real life or in the cyber world, therefore, I am not going to try.

I have learnt to ignore those whose posts I do not like, and do not let them get to me.

Afterall, there is no point in getting upset or loose any sleep for those whom I do not care about.

"

+1 I thought the forums where for fun and a laugh

"I cannot expect to get on with everyone in real life or in the cyber world, therefore, I am not going to try.

+1 I thought the forums where for fun and a laugh "

as long as you have a plentiful suppy of salt - they are.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

"

Well said Pearl.

Swinging is not a place for anyone who may feel vulnerable in any way shape or form...

The attention they receive, may help any issues they have but it will nonetheless be a sticky plaster over them, not a healer.

How is it possible to judge someone over a few words? All people are vulnerable to something at sometime in their lives. Is it not kinder to leave someone alone to let them find their own solution?

have noticed myself that a few in forums think basicaly that they own them and others opinions are worthless........... personally doesnt bother me,let it go over your head!! I speak my mind if i see fit, just like others do, their problem if they can't debate anything !!!!

By *ever been kissedMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

And the irony of this thread...

its turned into a self fulfilling prophecy (of sum sort)...

to the OP...i guess people snipe...

are gonna snipe...

& never gonna stop sniping...

Just don't take it to heart.

Ignorance can be bliss...

"

Well said Pearl.

Swinging is not a place for anyone who may feel vulnerable in any way shape or form...

The attention they receive, may help any issues they have but it will nonetheless be a sticky plaster over them, not a healer.

"

+1

"

Well said Pearl.

+1"

+2

"How is it possible to judge someone over a few words? All people are vulnerable to something at sometime in their lives. Is it not kinder to leave someone alone to let them find their own solution?

"

Admittingly, not over a few words.

However, over a period of time, one gets to have a good feel about the person behind the written words.

Stick around in here long enough and see.

These forums are a community.

There are a group of people who post regularly and have been members and part of this community for a long time. They have forged a status within these online pages, an online personality for which they are known.

You may have Ms Tell it how it is, Mr Fantastic cock, Ms Glamorous, Mr Funny guy, Ms Fabulous Trannie, Mr Voice of reason, Ms Beautiful, Ms Intelligent, Mr Loved by all, etc etc.

These people stand out and via their online persona have almost become superstars of the fab world, either through their own making or how others indeed _iew them. People know their usernames, approach them in clubs, want to meet them.

Why is that - they havent sat around being one of many, lurking, afraid to post, afraid to offer opinions, slinking away if others don't agree with them, moaning about how they are _iewed and perceived by others. They don't moan about not getting meets because people wanna meet them, imitate them. They are proactive, not reactive.

But.... Sometimes a newbie appears amongst their world, someone who is showing signs of rocking that pedestal others have placed them on. They are becoming noticed, popular. To remain Top Dog what they gonna do. Why not mock that newbie when they post, disagree with everything they say, try and make them look stupid, try and get others to join forces to keep that newbie in their lower position.

The newbie is either crushed by the person fighting for their Top Dog Status or they find their voice and say Fuck you, you are nothing, I am me, I am wonderful, I will not be put down by you or belittled because I am a big voice too, you are just another person in cyber land and I will challenge you when you try and keep me down. I am here. If you are threatened by me - tough.

And after a while that newbie may become a Top Dog in their own right - but if another newbie comes along that threatens their elevated status.....

Of course this is just a fairytale, I jest, of course that doesn't happen, be really silly wouldn't it

Well i say thankgod for the mods here as on other sites this go on loads fab i feel is better as you know who to turn to if you need help ....... if you really feel your singled out and some having a go mail the forum mods ... and tell yourself this is only a site on the net not your life and dont take things to heart take them with a pinch salt. xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"These forums are a community.

There are a group of people who post regularly and have been members and part of this community for a long time. They have forged a status within these online pages, an online personality for which they are known.

You may have Ms Tell it how it is, Mr Fantastic cock, Ms Glamorous, Mr Funny guy, Ms Fabulous Trannie, Mr Voice of reason, Ms Beautiful, Ms Intelligent, Mr Loved by all, etc etc.

These people stand out and via their online persona have almost become superstars of the fab world, either through their own making or how others indeed _iew them. People know their usernames, approach them in clubs, want to meet them.

Why is that - they havent sat around being one of many, lurking, afraid to post, afraid to offer opinions, slinking away if others don't agree with them, moaning about how they are _iewed and perceived by others. They don't moan about not getting meets because people wanna meet them, imitate them. They are proactive, not reactive.

But.... Sometimes a newbie appears amongst their world, someone who is showing signs of rocking that pedestal others have placed them on. They are becoming noticed, popular. To remain Top Dog what they gonna do. Why not mock that newbie when they post, disagree with everything they say, try and make them look stupid, try and get others to join forces to keep that newbie in their lower position.

The newbie is either crushed by the person fighting for their Top Dog Status or they find their voice and say Fuck you, you are nothing, I am me, I am wonderful, I will not be put down by you or belittled because I am a big voice too, you are just another person in cyber land and I will challenge you when you try and keep me down. I am here. If you are threatened by me - tough.

And after a while that newbie may become a Top Dog in their own right - but if another newbie comes along that threatens their elevated status.....

Of course this is just a fairytale, I jest, of course that doesn't happen, be really silly wouldn't it "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What utter shite.....

Top dogs? Who are they as I would like to know so that I can suck up to them!

"What utter shite..... "

You feeling shite?

I have seem some awful comments and to a point there is some form of cyber bullying that goes on. The first time I ever posted on the forums I got really put off. I genuinely asked a question and was basically taken the piss out of .....Never posted againfor months.

I do however have a thick skin and while I will never be part of the "clique" I enjoy posting and get a giggle more than I get offended.

The keyboard warrior types seem to live on the forums and yes I do think there are some who like to be negative just about everytime. Each to their own but it's not helpful to new posters who know nothing about the forum rules etc...Sometimes people just asking for advice are chastised straight away. Anyway I think it's easy to learn quickly who the helpful posters are and who are the ones to stay away from lol.

I have seen this topic brought up lots of times and to the OP I don't know what you are specifically talking about but you can let a bunch of strangers behind keyboards hurt you lol....This site is ment to be fun afterall. Keep posting and take the good with the bad xxx

King's Crustacean

Noooooooooo I feel great! The thread is shite..... to me - all of it

Nice titty fah lahs Pearl x

"I have seem some awful comments and to a point there is some form of cyber bullying that goes on. The first time I ever posted on the forums I got really put off. I genuinely asked a question and was basically taken the piss out of .....Never posted againfor months.

I do however have a thick skin and while I will never be part of the "clique" I enjoy posting and get a giggle more than I get offended.

The keyboard warrior types seem to live on the forums and yes I do think there are some who like to be negative just about everytime. Each to their own but it's not helpful to new posters who know nothing about the forum rules etc...Sometimes people just asking for advice are chastised straight away. Anyway I think it's easy to learn quickly who the helpful posters are and who are the ones to stay away from lol.

I have seen this topic brought up lots of times and to the OP I don't know what you are specifically talking about but you can let a bunch of strangers behind keyboards hurt you lol....This site is ment to be fun afterall. Keep posting and take the good with the bad xxx"

Can't let....

King's Crustacean

"I have seem some awful comments and to a point there is some form of cyber bullying that goes on. The first time I ever posted on the forums I got really put off. I genuinely asked a question and was basically taken the piss out of .....Never posted againfor months.

I have seen this topic brought up lots of times and to the OP I don't know what you are specifically talking about but you can let a bunch of strangers behind keyboards hurt you lol....This site is ment to be fun afterall. Keep posting and take the good with the bad xxx"

That time Buddah started a thread asking advice on how to get to Nirvarnah - I did tell him where to go !

Whip meh someone!

iconic there a handfull of people that post here we can learn from and your one. Theres loads who never post on here as feel thay may get singled out and could not cope ... Theres some lovely members who do post and will look after others here i find.

Its a fairytale - silly bit of writing on a Saturday morning - no need for some users to get het up about it surely .......

For every action there is a reaction, as per one of the laws of physics.

However, human behaviours do not always conform to the laws of physics.

I believe it is true that if one has a sensitive disposition and is emotionally fragile and needy, then he/she would find forums like this can be too hostile for them.

Like the others have said, if one cannot cope on forums like this, what chance would he/she has to cope with life in the real world?!

King's Crustacean

I'm pretty fucking hopping mad now Pearl.

Where is everyone getting the new icons from ?

"I'm pretty fucking hopping mad now Pearl.

"

New ones made available recently.

At least 96% human communication is non-verbal. On a forum on a site where you are exposing, sometimes very literally, yourself for all to see, difficulties arise much more easily. It doesn't mean the same thing would happen in real life.

it wouldnt be an internet forum if some cyber bullying, thread hijacking, clique forming, forum trolling etc etc didnt go on

all i say is shame on those who do it

King's Crustacean

New ones made available recently.

"

They are not in my do dah Pearl

King's Crustacean

(hate) (indifference)

Or mine

King's Crustacean

can we have a hate and indifference icon please....... ta

King's Crustacean

"Or mine "

apparently one types the word love in a bracket gurly

"can we have a hate and indifference icon please....... ta "

This one: ?

King's Crustacean

and you have to type (santashatwithabobbleon) and a santashatwithabobbleoncomesup

"can we have a hate and indifference icon please....... ta "

gtfo and keep it on topic

King's Crustacean

I only have those.....

Ffs, I was only agreeing with you pmsl. Admin- don't let her get hold of the flame throwing one !

King's Crustacean

"can we have a hate and indifference icon please....... ta

gtfo and keep it on topic "

gtfo ? wdysu?

What about and and ?

King's Crustacean

King's Crustacean

Mwahhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

King's Crustacean

@

King's Crustacean

fuck it .... I tried for santa two hats!

King's Crustacean

@;)@

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

you got the hang of it Gran...

King's Crustacean

Shit .... fuggin fingers

"

Why Granny, what's the matter? Noone's upset you have they?

People get affected by things written on here at times, for many reasons, passionate about a _iew, sometimes it hits a nerve, bit too close to home. Verbal attacks on the forum, private messages behind the scene, mods closing threads.

When I wrote my last but one post I had an idea who would respond, and they did.... Much faster than I expected though.

All of us have certain traits don't we, good points and bad points. We all have to keep grounded because round the corner for each and every one of us there is someone bigger, better, more beautiful, more intelligent, more popular, each and every one of us that is .....

Let's not try and put down others, or bully others, or join forces with kindred spirits to put down others. Be who we are, never bothers me what I say on here, its a online forum not the Diary of Anne Frank, its meaningless and daft. My advice is don't let anything affect you on here.

I like these forums and I value people who post on them, I'm glad they're here

King's Crustacean

I think you need to read back iconic.

At no time have I made reference to YOU or ANYONE....

I did speak to Pearl and joked that I dont' have any new icons.

Hope that clears your misunderstanding up xx

"I think you need to read back iconic.

"

I knew what you meant, and responded accordingly!

King's Crustacean

I knew what you meant, and responded accordingly! "

Thanks Mum xx A couple of people have been teaching me in pm this morn. Oh missus xxx

King's Crustacean

"Ffs, I was only agreeing with you pmsl. Admin- don't let her get hold of the flame throwing one !"

Ha ! Is there a flame throwing one ?

I would like a head banging against a brick wall one.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Shit .... fuggin fingers"

hi so how do you get the icons ?...

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Any attack on anyone is uncalled for and unacceptable. This must really be given consideration and folk keep their opinions to themselves surely as a collection of people that only want to share fun, the breakdown of this community, divide and conquer mentality is disrespectful.

Who is anyone to judge on someones cock size, weight, height, orientation etc.

evesham

"have noticed myself that a few in forums think basicaly that they own them and others opinions are worthless........... personally doesnt bother me,let it go over your head!! I speak my mind if i see fit, just like others do, their problem if they can't debate anything !!!! "

but you get the same type of people in real life to - you just have to learn to deal with them, move on and forget about them and their opinions surely

life would be very miserable if you let every bad thing get to you

King's Crustacean

"Shit .... fuggin fingers

hi so how do you get the icons ?..."

From sitting on cold walls apparently

From sitting on cold walls apparently"

I am who I am, if anyeone has an issue with that, it is their problem, not mine!

This mentality has served me well!

Coventry

From sitting on cold walls apparently"

oh ye just had a look and ive got them dangling...

"Any attack on anyone is uncalled for and unacceptable. This must really be given consideration and folk keep their opinions to themselves surely as a collection of people that only want to share fun, the breakdown of this community, divide and conquer mentality is disrespectful.

"

Erm...I think you'll find most ops end with "opinions please". Attention seeking/morale boosting threads also invite personal comment so I don't understand your post.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 17/12/11 10:15:19]

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

People can only upset you, if you let them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

as always....in general terms.

spend the first few moments looking at yourself and your own behaviours before looking at others and theirs...

works a treat.

"

I am sorry, it was a bad piece of writing and it didn't make sense. It is incorrect and its wrong and I didn't read it back either. No excuses for a bad post.

It was the 'this is shite' comment I was kinda referring too. Of course no post was quoted but I feel it was in relation to my post and it kinda emphasised the whole point I was trying to make. You write something, people don't like it and say so, then their friends join in..... on this opccasion it was a silly musing, but you can see how people can get upset when the same people react to them negatively and their friends join in with that negativity, all dressed up to look like humour, sometimes it is humour and the person its directed at has got it wrong.

We all react in certain ways to people. If its online the perception isn't always correct. And because of previous posts where we feel a bad vibe coming from someone, then its difficult to let go of your own perception of that person.

The OP has expressed the opinion that she feels a bunch of people are taking the piss out of her and she's not happy with it. She feels these people do this whenever she posts.

People do rip the piss out of others and no doubt I've had it ripped out of me from my last post, which was rubbish to be fair and I deserve it for being a dick.

But its not nice to feel people getting onto you all the time and I can understand why she feels that way. I've noticed one female poster always responds to the OP negatively, well it looks that way to me. And all the comments about her leaving and coming back. Some of those were verging on being a bit nasty. And she's not the only one whose done a big goodbye and resurface in a few weeks is she.

All of us are gits at times, I am today, ill get my glasses on and my brain in gear.

As I have said before, some people are too sensitive for their own good to be on here.

There may be more to it than what we can read in the forums.

I do not buy the "poor me" mentality.

If one is in a rut, only he/she can get out of it.

Sitting around moping, seeking attention and sympathy does nothing except to waste time and energy, and may even gain weight if the person is prone to comfort eating.

Sorry, as one should be able to gather by now, I am not one with a lot of compassion to dish out!

i say she was referring to ur post primarily iconic. grannys clever enough not to quote u before doin so tho

just my opinion

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"

very well put

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Any attack on anyone is uncalled for and unacceptable. This must really be given consideration and folk keep their opinions to themselves surely as a collection of people that only want to share fun, the breakdown of this community, divide and conquer mentality is disrespectful.

Erm...I think you'll find most ops end with "opinions please". Attention seeking/morale boosting threads also invite personal comment so I don't understand your post. "

It was no way meant to seek attention nor morale it was merely pointing out the eituette we should all apply surely regarding rude or attacking remarks onto others that are a bit cheap. I don't know what the OP has endured but if she has been made to feel humililiated or inferior that in itself is wrong unless of course she's provoked a reaction. Smile and the world smiles back

Hope that kind of explains my opinion a little better. In an ideal world there'd be no squabbling or people giving each other beans. It's not an ideal world though eh.

Peace out xx

To quote the great philosopher Confucious, as he sat in deep meditation pondering the game of life and the meaning of the universe....."FUCK 'EM!!"

King's Crustacean

"i say she was referring to ur post primarily iconic. grannys clever enough not to quote u before doin so tho

just my opinion "

I was not referring to iconics post.

I said THREAD. I hadn't read iconics post before I gave my thoughts on the whole THREAD. Anyone who is observant can see that I posted on the last post which was Views.

I'd prefer that you didn't say things that you cannot possibly know and attach it to me.

I said THREAD. The whole lot of it is shite.

Many thanks.

happy pills anyone?

"happy pills anyone? "

Wooo! ya twistin me melon man....caaaall the copppss!!

King's Crustacean

To Iconic,

I've just read back to where I said 'utter shite'

At no point after that does anyone join in with me.

No one even agreed with me.

We just starting talking utter bull about icons.

I never mentioned your post OR how it was written.

Hope that helps.

King's Crustacean

"happy pills anyone? "

I am happy but i'll have the pills in any case.

Do you do a line in paranoia pills ?

(niceiconwithscrewtopbottlewithpinkpillsin)

Coventry

"happy pills anyone? "

i need some happy pills please..

got so d*unk last night i got on the wrong train...

took a while to find my way home..

"happy pills anyone?

(niceiconwithscrewtopbottlewithpinkpillsin)"

yes, but don't hold it against me.

King's Crustacean

"happy pills anyone?

(niceiconwithscrewtopbottlewithpinkpillsin)

yes, but don't hold it against me. "

ACTION: Granny pulls her groin away from be nice.

From sitting on cold walls apparently

oh ye just had a look and ive got them dangling... "

Ahh... The grapes of wrath...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"There are people on here who may think they are just having a laugh and a giggle but infact are actually quite hurtful

I would just like to confirm that all threads you have started have no rule breaking on them, in fact they were well answered.

I think the one you are complaining about where piss taking took place is the one where you started the thread having a dig at other forum users and their posts.

I really don't know what type of answers you wanted, but you were only likely to get two reactions from your post, and that was either people defending themselves or posters making light of your post.

If you are going to post provocative threads, then you have to be prepared they may not go how you would like.

I ccan also confirm no threads have been removed, all your threads are readable.

It looks like the forums are not giving you the fun you are expecting, maybe they are not for you after all.

106 replies...

15 hours...

Seriously folks???

Am sorry but I do think this thread is a "feel sorry for me" one. If it wasn't then why create the post in the first place. If the OP has a issue with the way some people has reponded to her threads she should contact Admin. I would have thought that the Forum mods would have been aware of any bullying or trolling as although their job is voluntary they do keep a close eye on what goes on.

I think perhaps its a case of the OP being overly sensitve. On this site one needs to have a thick skin.

Given by what's been said above, I perused an article I downloaded about attention seeking, not that I am saying the OP is as I haven't seen the comments and cannot find the thread that she is referring to but take your pick.....

The sufferer: this might include feigning or exaggerating illness, playing on an injury, or perhaps causing or inviting injury, in extreme cases going as far as losing a limb. Severe cases may meet the diagnostic criteria for Munchausen Syndrome (also know as Factitious Disorder). The illness or injury becomes a vehicle for gaining sympathy and thus attention. The attention-seeker excels in manipulating people through their emotions, especially that of guilt. It's very difficult not to feel sorry for someone who relates a plausible tale of suffering in a sob story or "poor me" drama.

The drama queen: every incident or opportunity, no matter how insignificant, is exploited, exaggerated and if necessary distorted to become an event of dramatic proportions. Everything is elevated to crisis proportions. Histrionics may be present where the person feels she is not the centre of attention but should be. Inappropriate flirtatious behaviour may also be present.

The online victim: this person uses Internet chat rooms and forums to allege that they've been the victim of rape, violence, harassment, abuse etc. The alleged crime is never reported to the authorities, for obvious reasons. The facelessness and anonymity of the Internet suits this type of attention seeker.

Attention seeking and narcissism: Like most personality disorders, narcissism occurs to different degrees in different people and reveals itself in many ways. Many business leaders exhibit narcissism, although when present in excess, the short-term benefits are outweighed by long-term unsustainability which can, and often does, lead to disaster.

The need for attention is paramount to the person with narcissistic personality disorder, and he or she will do anything to obtain that attention.

So thank you for making me feel like shite, glad i can make you all feel good at my expense.

I would just like to confirm that all threads you have started have no rule breaking on them, in fact they were well answered.

I think the one you are complaining about where piss taking took place is the one where you started the thread having a dig at other forum users and their posts.

I really don't know what type of answers you wanted, but you were only likely to get two reactions from your post, and that was either people defending themselves or posters making light of your post.

If you are going to post provocative threads, then you have to be prepared they may not go how you would like.

I ccan also confirm no threads have been removed, all your threads are readable.

It looks like the forums are not giving you the fun you are expecting, maybe they are not for you after all."

Ah Ruggers the voice of reason either I skipped to the bottom of the thread without reading this or it took me 15 mins to write my own.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have a great solution for when forum posts are beginning to piss me off. Get up and do something else! Works a treat.

"Am sorry but I do think this thread is a "feel sorry for me" one. If it wasn't then why create the post in the first place. If the OP has a issue with the way some people has reponded to her threads she should contact Admin. I would have thought that the Forum mods would have been aware of any bullying or trolling as although their job is voluntary they do keep a close eye on what goes on.

I think perhaps its a case of the OP being overly sensitve. On this site one needs to have a thick skin."

guessing the guy in your avatar is in training?

"I have a great solution for when forum posts are beginning to piss me off. Get up and do something else! Works a treat."

Or write one of your own!! In fact as I am off for the first time on a Saturday in months, I am going to take the opportunity of doing TWO

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I have a great solution for when forum posts are beginning to piss me off. Get up and do something else! Works a treat.

Or write one of your own!! In fact as I am off for the first time on a Saturday in months, I am going to take the opportunity of doing TWO "

Yes, write an incendiary post that pisses off everyone, then go out! Gives me hours of entertainment when I get back.

There is life outside the cyber world, honest!

"Am sorry but I do think this thread is a "feel sorry for me" one. If it wasn't then why create the post in the first place. If the OP has a issue with the way some people has reponded to her threads she should contact Admin. I would have thought that the Forum mods would have been aware of any bullying or trolling as although their job is voluntary they do keep a close eye on what goes on.

I think perhaps its a case of the OP being overly sensitve. On this site one needs to have a thick skin.

guessing the guy in your avatar is in training?"

yes he had thick skin but i assure you that at no time where any penises hurt in the taking of these photographs he was just a cock...ooophs i mean a prop

"I have a great solution for when forum posts are beginning to piss me off. Get up and do something else! Works a treat.

Or write one of your own!! In fact as I am off for the first time on a Saturday in months, I am going to take the opportunity of doing TWO

Yes, write an incendiary post that pisses off everyone, then go out! Gives me hours of entertainment when I get back. "

I've actually been very good but I like your style

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think perhaps its a case of the OP being overly sensitve. On this site one needs to have a thick skin."

Anyone can mail a mod and make them aware of something they may have missed , if that isn't possible use a different forum mod.

Don't forget anyone can also report any post / thread or person to Admin if you think something is out of order.

And on that note, I think it is time to close.