By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I love em... not arguing if they are ‘real or not’

Spooky lovers.. indulge me xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When I was 18 I was asleep in bed and "someone" stood at the end of my bed and shook it. I was up and out of that room like a scalded cat. The dog laid outside the door and refused to go in the room.

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I was one using a cash point, nobody else there and felt I’d been slapped round the face then heard a ‘jingling’.... looked down there was a st Christopher on the floor (wasn’t mine!) bobbing about like it had been thrown like a pebble.

Still don’t get the point but I keep it in my purse non the less. I think of it as a good luck token

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mr N lost his wedding ring and several years later while washing the car he looked down and saw it on the ground.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Above my bed I used to have a heavy bronze Jesus ornament, I used to think he was looking over me and making sure nothing bad happened to me. Anyway, one night I was laid in bed and just happened to be looking up at Jesus when he suddenly fell off the wall and hit my sister in law in the back of the head.

Never cheated again after that night.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Here’s one for you:

Some years ago I briefly dated a lovely lady who told me that she was a Spiritualist.

She further informed me that despite being instructed against it, she would often practice ‘Opening up a channel’ as it were before going to sleep in her house.

Ostensibly, such ethereal channels should always be closed after use however, for if left open, any spiritual being could come through (she described them as much akin to beacons in the spirit realm).

Unfortunately, she also told me that she would very often inadvertently leave the conduits open as she would frequently fall asleep before she could close them.

Well, I’m a natural skeptic and whilst being entitely respectful of her beliefs, I didn’t pay much attention to them.

All I can say is this: When I spent the night/s around hers, there was some decidedly strange phenomena afoot.

Loud knockings, what sounded like a wet dog shaking at the bottom of the bed (she never had one) and even what sounded like children’s voices.

Very odd indeed yet despite how it may sound, it was never in any way scary as such, rather I was absolutely fascinated by it all.

Not really a spooky story as such, but I once had this dream where I had been shot by someone I knew. And the instant I looked down at my own blood pouring out of my chest it got further away and lost colour changing to white. I realised I was floating above myself and then the white faded to black. Normally when I die in a dream I wake up, but this time I just floated around in black nothingness for what seemed like forever. When I woke, it still felt like I was floating and my body belonged to someone else.

Love these stories

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We used to live next door to a woman who claimed to be a witch. She did angel card readings and did one for Mr N despite him not asking her to. She got absolutely 100% of the reading incorrect. She also cut down an elderflower.

When we had our first child, I woke one night to see an old man in a t suit looking into the crib beside the bed, I shouted, jumped up and chased him down the hall, he disappeared into thin air when I got to the turn of the stairs.

I described him to my wife, she said it was a description of her late grand dad...

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I barred my house guests boyfriend from coming to my house, this was last week.

I can hear them talking and fucking.

Either he is here as a ghost or the reason I'm sitting on my bed shaking is not fear, but the fact I'm not stupid and I'm too scared to move in case I hurt someone.

She will be gone tomorrow.

By *hispers-40Woman  over a year ago

up the garden path

Have a few strange stories but the most recent was My next door neighbor we were having a catch up around 9/10 pm as we usually did she went in to kitchen to grab a bottle of wine I went to follow her and the door slammed in my face and no it wasn’t my friend she also had lots of strange happenings with a figure standing over her at side of bed room dropped freezing and breath of figure blowing cold air that she could see also having duvet tugged off her the house is only 30 years old

» Add a new message to this topic