FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Offended

Offended

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes it’s another BBC post deal with it.

I’m fed up of other people telling me and others like me that referring to ourselves as BBC is disgusting and shouldn’t fetishise ourselves.

Why are YOU offended by what others label themselves as, and if so why can’t you just keep it to yourselves.

I posted this because I was about to inbox a pretty ebony ting and her profile said if you call yourself BBC don’t email me your disgusting etc

I mean is that bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally wouldn’t respond to someone that calls themselves that but I wouldn’t call them disgusting. I just find it a little tacky. I dislike labels like bbw also.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have to say I find the label BBC a bit of a turn off.

I'm not a fan of labels at all but BBC seems to be used often by guys who are marketing themselves purely by the size of their cock, as if they have nothing else to offer.

If I just want something big inserting into my vagina I have a collection of toys that are perfectly adequate for the purpose. When meeting a guy I am more interested in the man that the cock is attached to.

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 15:01:20]

Nottingham

BTW OP:

What is a pretty ebony ting?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

You should know better than to ask this kind of question in the lounge OP!

By *endoverhappyMan  over a year ago

Darlington

"I personally wouldn’t respond to someone that calls themselves that but I wouldn’t call them disgusting. I just find it a little tacky. I dislike labels like bbw also. "

Hi again

"Yes it’s another BBC post deal with it.

I’m fed up of other people telling me and others like me that referring to ourselves as BBC is disgusting and shouldn’t fetishise ourselves.

Why are YOU offended by what others label themselves as, and if so why can’t you just keep it to yourselves.

I posted this because I was about to inbox a pretty ebony ting and her profile said if you call yourself BBC don’t email me your disgusting etc

I mean is that bad "

Hey you've really gotta stop thinking what others say of you here matters, if they say something complimentary great but if it's negative just move on describe yourself how you like when you like, I got called sexist this morning it really doesn't mean anything ha

I mean is that bad "

It’s their choice who they do and don’t want to have contact with, personal choice.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Just lose the BBC ting and message the ebony ting

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some people like it, some people don't. That's life.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Just lose the BBC ting and message the ebony ting"

Ting tong as Leslie Phillips would say

By *gcoopsWoman  over a year ago

London

"I personally wouldn’t respond to someone that calls themselves that but I wouldn’t call them disgusting. I just find it a little tacky. I dislike labels like bbw also. "

Gotta high five this one

salisbury

I think labels are fine. If i want to meet a black guy with a big cock i know to search bbc, if i want to meet an overweight woman i can search bbw, i think we need more labels! What do i search for when i want to fuck a 22 year old bi sexual yoga instructor with no gag reflex and double D tits?!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

If you’re black and have a big cock then what’s wrong with calling yourself a BBC ?

There are plenty of women and couples who specifically look for BBC . There are parties devoted to BBC .

Anyone who says they won’t respond to someone who has BBC on their profile clearly isn’t worth meeting if you’re a BBC .

Maybe the op could just say on his profile he has a big cock and he’s black ? Then he could message her ?

I don’t know what’s on his profile at present as it’s hidden .

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"I have to say I find the label BBC a bit of a turn off.

I'm not a fan of labels at all but BBC seems to be used often by guys who are marketing themselves purely by the size of their cock, as if they have nothing else to offer.

If I just want something big inserting into my vagina I have a collection of toys that are perfectly adequate for the purpose. When meeting a guy I am more interested in the man that the cock is attached to."

"I think labels are fine. If i want to meet a black guy with a big cock i know to search bbc, if i want to meet an overweight woman i can search bbw, i think we need more labels! What do i search for when i want to fuck a 22 year old bi sexual yoga instructor with no gag reflex and double D tits?! "

Ting Tong bender?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think labels are fine. If i want to meet a black guy with a big cock i know to search bbc, if i want to meet an overweight woman i can search bbw, i think we need more labels! What do i search for when i want to fuck a 22 year old bi sexual yoga instructor with no gag reflex and double D tits?! "

Simple , just search for ‘ fake ‘

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

refer to yourself as what you want mate

London

"BTW OP:

What is a pretty ebony ting?"

A pretty black woman.

I dunno if it's want to be described as a thing. Pretty... Maybe... Thing... Not so sure

deptford London

is black bull ok?

I hate labels ,but each to there own

salisbury

"I think labels are fine. If i want to meet a black guy with a big cock i know to search bbc, if i want to meet an overweight woman i can search bbw, i think we need more labels! What do i search for when i want to fuck a 22 year old bi sexual yoga instructor with no gag reflex and double D tits?!

Simple , just search for ‘ fake ‘ "

Hey if i get off while he pretends to be a girl then I'm cool with that! An orgasm is an orgasm!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"BTW OP:

A pretty black woman.

I dunno if it's want to be described as a thing. Pretty... Maybe... Thing... Not so sure"

I think it's a quite nice colloquialism.

deptford London

surely if his cock is big and black he can say i have a bbc, that ok right?

"I personally wouldn’t respond to someone that calls themselves that but I wouldn’t call them disgusting. I just find it a little tacky. I dislike labels like bbw also.

Hi again "

Do I know you?

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I mean is that bad "

That's the problem with "offence", it's subjective and what offends somebody might not offend somebody else.

I don't like being called bro by strangers during routine conversation, it doesn't quite offend me but it doesn't half niggle me

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Like most things on here OP - some will like it, some won't and others will be indifferent either way - to play on your username a little that's one of the joys of the site, it's versatility

To turn the question around though - why worry about the preferences and choices of those that won't meet you because of how you choose to label yourself? Surely it's better to focus on those that will?

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 15:22:41]

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I am not offended just saddened.

London

I mean is that bad "

Wait a minute.

YOU'RE offended because she's offended? You're offended because she said she was offended and she let you know on HER profile? About something you put on YOUR profile?

Then why are you looking at her profile?

Then it's time to move and look at other profiles.

Complaining about it doesn't make sense...

salisbury

"I personally wouldn’t respond to someone that calls themselves that but I wouldn’t call them disgusting. I just find it a little tacky. I dislike labels like bbw also.

Hi again

Do I know you? "

Yeah i thought that was a bit odd..

"surely if his cock is big and black he can say i have a bbc, that ok right?"

You CAN say what you want and that’s ok but you can’t be offended when others are not as enamoured by that ‘novelty’. Just move on and find someone that does love it.

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 15:31:30]

Hi again

Do I know you?

Yeah i thought that was a bit odd.. "

I was just teasing. I commented on a thread of his last night. Ha

Hi again

Do I know you?

Yeah i thought that was a bit odd.. "

It was a BBC repeat

Hi again

Do I know you?

It was a BBC repeat"

What a waste of money with all the repeats.

Hi again

Do I know you?

It was a BBC repeat

What a waste of money with all the repeats. "

It was a BBC repeat.

That was Dave.

Love this thread. I am sure some people get up in a morning and look for someone to be offended by on behalf of others.

deptford London

"Love this thread. I am sure some people get up in a morning and look for someone to be offended by on behalf of others. "

spot on, same when i read the papers

I mean is that bad "

You honestly think a few threads in the forum on BBCs have influenced enough people on Fab that it’s a problem. You considered that she came to that conclusion herself and it’s something she doesn’t like, maybe respect here choice and stop whining.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I think the general view is that if you refer to yourself as a BBC that indicates a certain approach. Some people will find that a turn off, others a turn on .

On balance I suspect more women and couples are turned off than on, but there's definitely a market for that sort of thing.

She gave you the information you needed before you messaged her. I think that's the best thing to do.

Manchester

Hi again

Do I know you?

I was just teasing. I commented on a thread of his last night. Ha"

Your lucky you haven't got a ban?

"BTW OP:

What is a pretty ebony ting?"

Sorry about my lingo lol pretty looking black girl it means

"Like most things on here OP - some will like it, some won't and others will be indifferent either way - to play on your username a little that's one of the joys of the site, it's versatility

To turn the question around though - why worry about the preferences and choices of those that won't meet you because of how you choose to label yourself? Surely it's better to focus on those that will?"

It’s a good question lad. First I haven’t actually got BBC in my profile

Second it’s not that anyone’s decided not to meet me it’s just I WAS going to message someone and what they had in there’s put me off

I mean is that bad

You honestly think a few threads in the forum on BBCs have influenced enough people on Fab that it’s a problem. You considered that she came to that conclusion herself and it’s something she doesn’t like, maybe respect here choice and stop whining. "

I wasn’t whining I was making a statement. You can have your likes and dislikes but no need to call others disgusting

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Like most things on here OP - some will like it, some won't and others will be indifferent either way - to play on your username a little that's one of the joys of the site, it's versatility

To turn the question around though - why worry about the preferences and choices of those that won't meet you because of how you choose to label yourself? Surely it's better to focus on those that will?

Second it’s not that anyone’s decided not to meet me it’s just I WAS going to message someone and what they had in there’s put me off"

Ah fair enough but the question still stands - why worry yourself about other people's profiles that put you off or that exclude you? Why not focus on those that appeal?

And before you say you're not worried by it, you were worried enough to post a thread about it

Second it’s not that anyone’s decided not to meet me it’s just I WAS going to message someone and what they had in there’s put me off

Ah fair enough but the question still stands - why worry yourself about other people's profiles that put you off or that exclude you? Why not focus on those that appeal?

And before you say you're not worried by it, you were worried enough to post a thread about it "

Well I wouldn’t say worried, more of a statement. Isn’t that what forums are for conversation?

Second it’s not that anyone’s decided not to meet me it’s just I WAS going to message someone and what they had in there’s put me off"

Surely it's just a lucky escape. You wouldn't want to meet someone who thinks you're disgusting.

"BTW OP:

A pretty black woman.

I dunno if it's want to be described as a thing. Pretty... Maybe... Thing... Not so sure"

No, it's "ting" like when the microwave's ended. It means something delicious is about to happen

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I mean is that bad "

What’s the Male equivalent of a pretty ebony ting? I’m intrigued.....labels labels labels

I mean is that bad

What’s the Male equivalent of a pretty ebony ting? I’m intrigued.....labels labels labels "

a BBC maybe

Hi again

Do I know you?

I was just teasing. I commented on a thread of his last night. Ha.

"

For?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"BTW OP:

A pretty black woman.

I dunno if it's want to be described as a thing. Pretty... Maybe... Thing... Not so sure

No, it's "ting" like when the microwave's ended. It means something delicious is about to happen "

My microwave goes 'ding'...do microwaves have regional accents?

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? "

Sneezing in the wrong direction disagreeing with a long term member, lol, plenty of ways.

Althpugh cant see hi again being one of them.

Hi again

Do I know you?

For?

Sneezing in the wrong direction disagreeing with a long term member, lol, plenty of ways.

Althpugh cant see hi again being one of them. "

Yeah, a bit confused?

Manchester

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? "

You can't "nitpick" other people's profiles.

I didn't know myself but I found out the hard way

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? .

I didn't know myself but I found out the hard way "

From saying that I knew him? I didn’t say anything about him.

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? .

From saying that I knew him? I didn’t say anything about him. "

I think you have got things confused. I commented on this thread and a random guy from yesterday said ‘hi again’ to my response. Completely unrelated to this thread or anything else.

Manchester

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? .

From saying that I knew him? I didn’t say anything about him. "

I was talking about the other thread you mentioned.

Just trying to be helpful, you can't "nitpick" other people's profiles, it's forum rules.

I found it a bit odd myself but there you have it.

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? .

From saying that I knew him? I didn’t say anything about him. .

Just trying to be helpful, you can't "nitpick" other people's profiles, it's forum rules.

I found it a bit odd myself but there you have it."

I’m completely lost now.

"BTW OP:

A pretty black woman.

No, it's "ting" like when the microwave's ended. It means something delicious is about to happen

My microwave goes 'ding'...do microwaves have regional accents? "

I don't think so Did you pay extra for the multi-lingual model?

Love a good ting

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? .

I found it a bit odd myself but there you have it."

Mentioning a thread isn't nit picking a profile.

"BTW OP:

A pretty black woman.

My microwave goes 'ding'...do microwaves have regional accents?

I don't think so Did you pay extra for the multi-lingual model?"

Ours goes "Beep, Beep"

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have a BBC":

"I am a BBC":

A man who can have a conversation without boasting about the size of his genitalia:

""I have a BBC":

"I am a BBC":

A man who can have a conversation without boasting about the size of his genitalia: "

Confidence is key

Patients is the quay

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

My opinion, and we all know opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and some of them stink.

When people refer to themselves as a BBC my thought process is...

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?

Ppl call themselves as they want I do not care as long as they don't try to shove their BBC in my TWR (Tight White Rectum)

Btw it has never happened so far.

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Sooooo you saw something in a profile that "put you off" so you didn't want contact with this person..

Let me know when you see it...

"My opinion, and we all know opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and some of them stink.

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?"

High five sister

"My opinion, and we all know opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and some of them stink.

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?"

It's just a readable label you can't always write the right thing and appeal to everyone, women can afford to see things into guys profiles that aren't necessarily there because they have another 60 guys chomping at the bit that are saying all the things you want to hear,doesn't mean that when you meet them that they are better than the guys you eliminated for using the wrong words.Lots of people look a veris and look at who the veris are from and how many and discount you based on that.

shits creek

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?It's just a readable label you can't always write the right thing and appeal to everyone, women can afford to see things into guys profiles that aren't necessarily there because they have another 60 guys chomping at the bit that are saying all the things you want to hear,doesn't mean that when you meet them that they are better than the guys you eliminated for using the wrong words.Lots of people look a veris and look at who the veris are from and how many and discount you based on that. "

Sane way a lot of desperados will respond to "I want my cunt fucked" rather than someone who's profile they actually need to read and discover there's a person attached, and put some effort in.

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm right, just how my brain works.

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size.

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?It's just a readable label you can't always write the right thing and appeal to everyone, women can afford to see things into guys profiles that aren't necessarily there because they have another 60 guys chomping at the bit that are saying all the things you want to hear,doesn't mean that when you meet them that they are better than the guys you eliminated for using the wrong words.Lots of people look a veris and look at who the veris are from and how many and discount you based on that.

Sane way a lot of desperados will respond to "I want my cunt fucked" rather than someone who's profile they actually need to read and discover there's a person attached, and put some effort in.

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size. "

Spot on.

London

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?It's just a readable label you can't always write the right thing and appeal to everyone, women can afford to see things into guys profiles that aren't necessarily there because they have another 60 guys chomping at the bit that are saying all the things you want to hear,doesn't mean that when you meet them that they are better than the guys you eliminated for using the wrong words.Lots of people look a veris and look at who the veris are from and how many and discount you based on that. "

I think she's being perfectly reasonable. If you think saying you have a BBC is a pulling tool, it indicates a certain attitude. Some people don't like that attitude and so will avoid people who say that.

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?It's just a readable label you can't always write the right thing and appeal to everyone, women can afford to see things into guys profiles that aren't necessarily there because they have another 60 guys chomping at the bit that are saying all the things you want to hear,doesn't mean that when you meet them that they are better than the guys you eliminated for using the wrong words.Lots of people look a veris and look at who the veris are from and how many and discount you based on that.

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size. "

It’s a ‘novelty’

I agree but if the guy is black and describes himself as BBC that's his choice a lot here don't describe themselves as cock but cock is what's on show

shits creek

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size.

It’s a ‘novelty’ "

You can buy those in adult shops, next to the lube.

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size. I agree but if the guy is black and describes himself as BBC that's his choice a lot here don't describe themselves as cock but cock is what's on show "

Nobody is disagreeing that the term can’t be used. We are just saying that people that use it shouldn’t be offended when others don’t like it.

It’s a ‘novelty’

You can buy those in adult shops, next to the lube.

"

Exactly, if I wanted just a cock then I would buy one from the sex shop.

I think she's being perfectly reasonable. If you think saying you have a BBC is a pulling tool, it indicates a certain attitude. Some people don't like that attitude and so will avoid people who say that. "

don't you think some things are said tongue in cheek, I mean is that a bad thing do all men think that deeply about the words they put on their profile?Or are you saying they should think that deeply to get to the head of your list?

shits creek

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size. I agree but if the guy is black and describes himself as BBC that's his choice a lot here don't describe themselves as cock but cock is what's on show "

I tell those too, if it looks like a cock, and acts like a cock, it ain't gonna be the one laying eggs now is it.

London

The bottom line is this.

Some women fetishise big cocks and some women fetishise black guys. If you say you have a BBC, you are appealing to women with both those fetishises.

On the other hand, you will put off the majority of women without the fetishises concerned...

Is there a market for an AAWC

I merely think the term detatches emotion and personality. It's all about colour and size. I agree but if the guy is black and describes himself as BBC that's his choice a lot here don't describe themselves as cock but cock is what's on show

I tell those too, if it looks like a cock, and acts like a cock, it ain't gonna be the one laying eggs now is it."

Ha but it seems their are exceptions to that rule to

shits creek

I think she's being perfectly reasonable. If you think saying you have a BBC is a pulling tool, it indicates a certain attitude. Some people don't like that attitude and so will avoid people who say that. don't you think some things are said tongue in cheek, I mean is that a bad thing do all men think that deeply about the words they put on their profile?Or are you saying they should think that deeply to get to the head of your list? "

Maybe they should think deeply to get IN my head....

Only once they're in my mind, will they find the path to the vag.

"The bottom line is this.

Some women fetishise big cocks and some women fetishise black guys. If you say you have a BBC, you are appealing to women with both those fetishises.

On the other hand, you will put off the majority of women without the fetishises concerned... "

That’s the choice they make.

shits creek

"The bottom line is this.

On the other hand, you will put off the majority of women without the fetishises concerned... "

Jackpot

I think she's being perfectly reasonable. If you think saying you have a BBC is a pulling tool, it indicates a certain attitude. Some people don't like that attitude and so will avoid people who say that. don't you think some things are said tongue in cheek, I mean is that a bad thing do all men think that deeply about the words they put on their profile?Or are you saying they should think that deeply to get to the head of your list?

Maybe they should think deeply to get IN my head....

Only once they're in my mind, will they find the path to the vag."

ah the inner depths it's a bit like getting a degree in advanced plumbing

op be yourself and remember the forums do not represent the thoughts of swingers in general they are a tiny part of fab ... its been said that 95% don't bother with the forums also the worlds gone pc mad its your body your cock call it as you please...

"op be yourself and remember the forums do not represent the thoughts of swingers in general they are a tiny part of fab ... its been said that 95% don't bother with the forums also the worlds gone pc mad its your body your cock call it as you please... "

Nobody has said it’s wrong to use the term!! The op wondered why someone he looked at thought it was disgusting. Nothing to do with the forums. We have just said what WE think and why it doesn’t appeal to some.

"I think labels are fine. If i want to meet a black guy with a big cock i know to search bbc, if i want to meet an overweight woman i can search bbw, i think we need more labels! What do i search for when i want to fuck a 22 year old bi sexual yoga instructor with no gag reflex and double D tits?!

Simple , just search for ‘ fake ‘ "

Excatly why the need for labels

I just see it as a description, like with your name you have peach, referring to your arse. I don’t see why anyone would focus on that and assume there’s nothing more than that. There’s still a wholeee profile to with info about you and can actually talk to get to know someone

shits creek

Yes, you're black and have a what you consider big cock. If that's what you think is important to me, then you're really not the kind of person I want to spend time with. Surely you're more than that?

I just see it as a description, like with your name you have peach, referring to your arse. I don’t see why anyone would focus on that and assume there’s nothing more than that. There’s still a wholeee profile to with info about you and can actually talk to get to know someone"

Yeah, but if I wanted to really be seen as a "fetish item" I'd describe myself as a "little person" which I am. I want to be known for more than just my height. I don't feel I need to tell people things they can use their eyes too see.

Princess Peach is also a character from Mario.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Eh, call yourself what you like. I personally couldn’t care less. I don’t understand why some people take offence to others categorising themselves so I can’t help you with your original question, OP.

You shouldn’t be made to feel like you’re wrong for it, though. It’s not nice. People don’t think about the effect their words can have on others. While the lady in question was making her feelings clear on the subject (which is her right), she could do it in such a way as to avoid causing hurt.

‘I’m not a fan of the BBC label as I think there’s more to you gorgeous guys than what dangles between your legs - show me what you’ve got upstairs before telling me what you’ve got downstairs ’ would put the same point across without insulting someone.

So I agree with you, OP. I would be put off a profile that had been written in the way you describe.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I couldn't care less how others choose to "label" themselves, if that's what you want to do then do it...to hell what smallminded judgmental people think x

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Google "how to find a miracle"

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Just lose the BBC ting and message the ebony ting

Ting tong as Leslie Phillips would say "

Was that not a character in Little Britain? Which was produced, aptly enough, by the BBC

I see a lot of profiles insisting that they will only meet, or give preference to, BBC. Not only can I not comply due to race, I feel as if I don’t want to. It’s their preference, yet it seems to ignore that any cock, any size, any colour, has a man attached. I want more than to simply be a “stunt cock”

Maybe I should call myself BWB. Big white (though grey technically) Brain.

I may start referring to myself as an LWC.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

It's not a term we would really use but it doesn't bother us if someone uses it in their Fab name or in their bio.

It's down to them.

People are too easily offended these days.

This is my favorite subject.....

I have no clue what criteria people are looking for when trying to meet someone for sex....

but this bbc thing comes up a lot....

I have Bbc in my profile and in my username on other websites...

This is the only website I have read the term bbc is a turn off to some people.

My question is...... if you like black guys with big cocks... what difference does it make how they describe it?

"This is my favorite subject.....

I have no clue what criteria people are looking for when trying to meet someone for sex....

My question is...... if you like black guys with big cocks... what difference does it make how they describe it?"

People are more than just a colour and a cock size

shits creek

My question is...... if you like black guys with big cocks... what difference does it make how they describe it?"

For me it's the context in which it's used.

Describe your man wang as a BBC, if you want to go for it, the thing that an awful lot do is simply use the term to describe themselves. Huge difference (excuse the pun)

shits creek

My question is...... if you like black guys with big cocks... what difference does it make how they describe it?

Describe your man wang as a BBC, if you want to go for it, the thing that an awful lot do is simply use the term to describe themselves. Huge difference (excuse the pun)"

Just to add, for me (again I can't talk for others) I look for friendship BEFORE the sex, and I'm not sure a penis would give me the convo I desire

Describe your man wang as a BBC, if you want to go for it, the thing that an awful lot do is simply use the term to describe themselves. Huge difference (excuse the pun)

Just to add, for me (again I can't talk for others) I look for friendship BEFORE the sex, and I'm not sure a penis would give me the convo I desire "

Love this

Hate the term BBC

Total turn off

"Hate the term BBC

Total turn off "

I always turn off the BBC

How is BBC different to BBW?

"Hate the term BBC

Total turn off

I always turn off the BBC"

STV is much better

"How is BBC different to BBW?"

It’s not, it’s another ‘label’ I’m not a fan of.

"How is BBC different to BBW?

It’s not, it’s another ‘label’ I’m not a fan of."

Fair enough.

The only labels I am interested in are expiry dates and pricetags.

salisbury

"op be yourself and remember the forums do not represent the thoughts of swingers in general they are a tiny part of fab ... its been said that 95% don't bother with the forums also the worlds gone pc mad its your body your cock call it as you please... "

Exactly that. In fact a large proportion are vehement that they certainly arn't swingers!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Damn I don’t fit the 22yr old criteria

Just to add, for me (again I can't talk for others) I look for friendship BEFORE the sex, and I'm not sure a penis would give me the convo I desire "

Different strokes for different folles I guess

shits creek

Just to add, for me (again I can't talk for others) I look for friendship BEFORE the sex, and I'm not sure a penis would give me the convo I desire

Different strokes for different folles I guess "

Yep, and that's ok. Wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same?

Different strokes for different folles I guess

Yep, and that's ok. Wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same?"

That we can agree on Peachy

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Hi again

Do I know you?

For? .

I found it a bit odd myself but there you have it.

I’m completely lost now. "

You aren't the only one, and the randomly applied rules confuse me day to day, but not as much as this, hahaha

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

I mean is that bad "

Hello Mr BBC

By *ast_And_CuriousMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Preferred it when F1 was on the BBC.

I mean is that bad "

I don't care what you label yourself as personally, myself I don't like labels and if you want to get the best success in places like this sometimes as with paint hessian is the way forward

London

"Preferred it when F1 was on the BBC. "

I totally agree. I saw F1 being broadcast on Channel4 the other day. Now that was a weird experience.

BRING BACK MURRAY WALKER!

Oops...

He's dead isn't he...

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"Preferred it when F1 was on the BBC.

I totally agree. I saw F1 being broadcast on Channel4 the other day. Now that was a weird experience.

Oops...

He's dead isn't he...

"

No. Alive and kicking at 94

London

Oops...

He's dead isn't he...

No. Alive and kicking at 94"

Really!?!

Wow!!

Scurries of to Google to gawp.

I may encounter some bits of BBC junk and stuff whilst doing so.

London

Oops...

He's dead isn't he...

Really!?!

Wow!!

"

Bloody hell. You're right. I checked on wiki. I even clicked on a BBC link or should I say label. Go on people. Try a BBC. You have plenty of choices. Try one, two or, if you feeling racy have a go at three! Lol

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Oops...

He's dead isn't he...

Really!?!

Wow!!

Bloody hell. You're right. I checked on wiki. I even clicked on a BBC link or should I say label. Go on people. Try a BBC. You have plenty of choices. Try one, two or, if you feeling racy have a go at three! Lol

"

Yeah - done that, got the T Shirt

» Add a new message to this topic