FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples /singles differing expectations

Couples /singles differing expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyLondonpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We get about ten messages a day from single men. That's 3650 a year. Because of our existing commitments, we probably meet about 5 new guys a year. So the guys who message us have a less than 0.2% chance of it leading to a meet.

On the other hand, when we want a meet we are able to get one.

With odds like that, no wonder the men get pissed off...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

But that's just 0.2% chance of meeting you - so surely they'd only be pissed off if they wanted to meet you and you alone

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm always surprised when folk mention quantity of mmessages..if none are from those you seek or you're not what they're looking for ..that's 0.0% chance on both parts..

Likewise there was a thread yesterday from a couple saying they were struggling to meet another couple a few other couples voiced similar ...

I'm not sure what expectationst those couples had .. from their posts they also had a cheesed off factor.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But also single men have the pick of the single women, single men (if bi) couples, and tv/ts/cd etc etc. It only gets a bit disheartening if you’re focusing your loins at one particular group and manage to avoid the shitload of fake profiles.

I think the ones who truly get disheartened are the men who join on Friday after a beer and want to meet someone NOW. They are the ones i see moaning on my updates.

Fab is about the long game, not necessarily instant gratification.

But what do i know, i’m not a single bloke so i’m just surmising.

By *atural-born-thrillerMan  over a year ago

oulton broad

It’s just a jovial hobby for me and I have no expectations .a lot of the people on here I can’t message due to age restrictions ...not that I send many messages though x

I don't message anyone nowadays. I know women get 10000s a day, its pointless. I chat to who i already know or maybe if someone messages me and seems ok. That being said i don't use the site a lot now

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"We get about ten messages a day from single men. That's 3650 a year. Because of our existing commitments, we probably meet about 5 new guys a year. So the guys who message us have a less than 0.2% chance of it leading to a meet.

With odds like that, no wonder the men get pissed off... "

It's a bit like life, I fancied dating Michelle Pfeiffer but the odds were always stacked against me so I moved on to Sharon who lives up road

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"We get about ten messages a day from single men. That's 3650 a year. Because of our existing commitments, we probably meet about 5 new guys a year. So the guys who message us have a less than 0.2% chance of it leading to a meet.

With odds like that, no wonder the men get pissed off... "

My guess was 0.1% chance so I was close

If i see a profile i like, 9 times out of 10 ill drop them a message, thats what the message button is there for im sure? Lol

Some reply, some go unread, some dont reply, such is life.

You never know till you ask lol

» Add a new message to this topic