FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Euphoria Tinged With Regret!

Euphoria Tinged With Regret!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any Fabsters had that euphoric feeling of completing something but in doing so there was also regret in the completion?

Me: after finally plucking up the courage, and deciding to be more positive, over the last few weeks I've messaged all the ladies off my "hot list" who seemed to have similar profiles and outlooks as me. Unfortunately without success, but at least I tried and I do take comfort from that, hope you have from yours too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes.... yesterday when I found out I had gained my degree after 6 yrs but realised the one person I dearly wanted to tell was no longer with me..and that made me feel quite sad

I once helped an 87 years old woman to carry her shopping bags to her home in the hope to get my cock sucked but it has never happened.

#regret

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I once helped an 87 years old woman to carry her shopping bags to her home in the hope to get my cock sucked but it has never happened.

#regret "

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I once helped an 87 years old woman to carry her shopping bags to her home in the hope to get my cock sucked but it has never happened.

#regret "

Can’t beat a good ol’fashioned gum job.

Leeds

"Has any Fabsters had that euphoric feeling of completing something but in doing so there was also regret in the completion?

Me: after finally plucking up the courage, and deciding to be more positive, over the last few weeks I've messaged all the ladies off my "hot list" who seemed to have similar profiles and outlooks as me. Unfortunately without success, but at least I tried and I do take comfort from that, hope you have from yours too? "

You seem more confident in the forums Doc, that I have noticed.....mmmmm I wonder why!

Walking the coast to coast, 192 miles with all my gear on my back to get to the end and nothing there to celebrate, no souvenir shops and the wainwrights visitor book was just a cheap crappy visitors book that'll probably get thrown away when full

Having to get a t-shirt off the internet

I just completed a painting by numbers I had, which has left me empty now. So I will have to draw and paint something myself.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"yes.... yesterday when I found out I had gained my degree after 6 yrs but realised the one person I dearly wanted to tell was no longer with me..and that made me feel quite sad "
congratulations... well done xxx

Leeds

"I just completed a painting by numbers I had, which has left me empty now. So I will have to draw and paint something myself. "

Have you thought of doing model aeroplanes?

» Add a new message to this topic