FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face fuzz question :) x

Face fuzz question :) x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi x

If you had a short-ish beard (so it’d grow back quite quickly) ... and you were quite keen to meet someone who isn’t a huge fan of beards ... could you be tempted to shave it off for her? Would you ever offer to? Would you be offended if she hinted?

I loooove body hair just not into the face fuzz quite so much ... it’s not a deal breaker because it’s all about the person I know that ... but I was just pondering the idea while lay here toasting in the sun

No offence meant to the fabulous beardies and vikings who love theirs! Question is mainly to those who haven’t lovingly been growing theirs for ages ...

K xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Yes, that would be no problem at all. I’m quite flexible within reason.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stopped shaving when i was 17. I doubt very much if i can even remember how. I'd hate to have to cancel a meet because i have to go to A+E instead.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

If she had good boobs, or no gag reflex.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

ASKING someone to alter something about their person on a very temporary basis shouldn't really be a problem imo. They can always say no.

You asked a question? I was so distracted by your pictures, that it's gone out of my head!

Seriously though, if that person is willing to shave it off to meet you, that is their call. You are only asking, so i see no harm in that. They can either choose to shave it or meet someone else

"If she had good boobs, or no gag reflex. "

Good responses so far then ... no one saying I’m out of order for even thinking about it ... thankyou x

... no gag reflex made me blurt-laugh so loud people looked over funny fkr! x

"You asked a question? I was so distracted by your pictures, that it's gone out of my head! "

... ohhh that gave me something else to think about instead of beards *daydreams off to somewhere very lovely*

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'd never ask someone.

If they asked what I preferred I'd give an honest answer but I personally think it's rude to ask (unless you know them very well, and have had a convo about it already)

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Hi x

If you had a short-ish beard (so it’d grow back quite quickly) ... and you were quite keen to meet someone who isn’t a huge fan of beards ... could you be tempted to shave it off for her? Would you ever offer to? Would you be offended if she hinted?

I loooove body hair just not into the face fuzz quite so much ... it’s not a deal breaker because it’s all about the person I know that ... but I was just pondering the idea while lay here toasting in the sun

No offence meant to the fabulous beardies and vikings who love theirs! Question is mainly to those who haven’t lovingly been growing theirs for ages ...

K xx"

I wouldn t have a problem with a one off close shave if it made someone happy. It'll grow back after a couple of days anyways. Plus when you don't normally close shave, when do on that rare occation your as soft and smooth as it gets.

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 13:36:29]

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

"I personally wouldn’t, it’s groomed and only short, it’s not like a brush so I don’t see what issue they could have with it, besides which I have a proper bad babyface without it and it’s a pain in my ass to get ID’ed everywhere when I shave it off so they’d have to like it or lump it. Only exception I’d make is if we got on really well and it made them come out in a rash or something. Aside from that there’s not a chance."

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 13:42:36]

"I'd never ask someone.

If they asked what I preferred I'd give an honest answer but I personally think it's rude to ask (unless you know them very well, and have had a convo about it already)"

Flippin auto-correct!!!

I agree ... I *wouldn't* ask outright, although hinting is maybe ok x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think it would depend - if someone asked me to shave my beard off otherwise there'd be no meet, then I'd know they weren't right for me.

If however someone hinted at a preference for no beard, or, if asked, gave an honest answer that they'd prefer without then I might consider shaving it - but it would be because "I" wanted to, not because someone had asked me to do so

Not a chance. If you don't fancy men with fuzz don't go for them. Would a woman be happy if I told them I didn't like their hair & to wear it another way ? Exactly...

"Not a chance. If you don't fancy men with fuzz don't go for them. Would a woman be happy if I told them I didn't like their hair & to wear it another way ? Exactly..."

"Not a chance. If you don't fancy men with fuzz don't go for them. Would a woman be happy if I told them I didn't like their hair & to wear it another way ? Exactly..."

It’s not always obvious from the first pics sweet ... some only show their dicks ... and *some* don’t show pics at all x

"Not a chance. If you don't fancy men with fuzz don't go for them. Would a woman be happy if I told them I didn't like their hair & to wear it another way ? Exactly...

Not a chance. If you don't fancy men with fuzz don't go for them. Would a woman be happy if I told them I didn't like their hair & to wear it another way ? Exactly...

It’s not always obvious from the first pics sweet ... some only show their dicks ... and *some* don’t show pics at all x"

.... and so you might get chatting with someone who you really click with and thennnnnn once face pics are exchanged you discover there’s beardage

"I think it would depend - if someone asked me to shave my beard off otherwise there'd be no meet, then I'd know they weren't right for me.

If however someone hinted at a preference for no beard, or, if asked, gave an honest answer that they'd prefer without then I might consider shaving it - but it would be because "I" wanted to, not because someone had asked me to do so"

Perfect answer thankyou *kiss*

Kx

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I think it would depend - if someone asked me to shave my beard off otherwise there'd be no meet, then I'd know they weren't right for me.

If however someone hinted at a preference for no beard, or, if asked, gave an honest answer that they'd prefer without then I might consider shaving it - but it would be because "I" wanted to, not because someone had asked me to do so"

That's pretty much what I meant

By *esus H ChristMan  over a year ago

birmingham

BY THE BEARD OF BLESSED......ahem, if it was just a bit of face fuzz I'd probably whip it off.....obviously not now though

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If however someone hinted at a preference for no beard, or, if asked, gave an honest answer that they'd prefer without then I might consider shaving it - but it would be because "I" wanted to, not because someone had asked me to do so

That's pretty much what I meant "

I know - it was your answer that kind of prompted/shaped mine

I would shave if she would! Hahaha.

I personally don’t think it’s inappropriate to ask, but I wouldn’t shave it off as I’m quite self-conscious if I don’t have my beard. Plus I look about 5 when I’m cleanly shaven!

Jesus H ... oh no no no I’d never even hint you shaved yours off ... you might tell your dad on me

"I would shave if she would! Hahaha.

I personally don’t think it’s inappropriate to ask, but I wouldn’t shave it off as I’m quite self-conscious if I don’t have my beard. Plus I look about 5 when I’m cleanly shaven! "

Lucky you looking younger without a beard ... baby face awww

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

If you asked me to shave mine OP I would have to decline the request as it is very much a part of me but I wouldn’t be in the slightest offended and you will probably find plenty who would shave for you. As with most questions though it’s more about how you’re asked not what you’re asked.

lol I kinda did the opposite..I prefer to keep a rough stubble but she found it too rough against her skin so I grew it out a little for a softer touch

"lol I kinda did the opposite..I prefer to keep a rough stubble but she found it too rough against her skin so I grew it out a little for a softer touch "

I found a “short and tidy” beard super scratchy ... never tried a full one

"If you asked me to shave mine OP I would have to decline the request as it is very much a part of me but I wouldn’t be in the slightest offended and you will probably find plenty who would shave for you. As with most questions though it’s more about how you’re asked not what you’re asked."

Exactly right ... demanding anything from someone isn’t good xx

» Add a new message to this topic