FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do easy women exist?

Do easy women exist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

You know, the type of women who message and say "fancy meeting in a car park? I'll suck you off then you can get off home".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably yeah but I tend to avoid them I enjoy the chase that excites me just as much as the meet

Best of luck with your request lol

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I’ve seen updates that seem to suggest they exist

I would only send that to someone I knew already. Never to a stranger.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

They’re most likely opportunistic chaps pretending

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

yes they exist they see you in the car park quick blow job then its 20 pounds sir please lol

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I would only send that to someone I knew already. Never to a stranger. "

This.

salisbury

I think you misunderstand my post. I know they don't exist on the forum, i just wondered if anyone had met them at all, anywhere.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

You charmer you

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think you misunderstand my post. I know they don't exist on the forum, i just wondered if anyone had met them at all, anywhere. "

Ah but you’re wrong , they do exist on the forum .

It’s what we do and we are unashamed of it .

salisbury

"I think you misunderstand my post. I know they don't exist on the forum, i just wondered if anyone had met them at all, anywhere.

It’s what we do and we are unashamed of it . "

I was hoping you'd post #realswingers.

Like a Sunday morning.....

salisbury

I've met a couple of women who fit the bill, but they both had big hands and deep voices! Fun to play with though!

Gloucester

"I think you misunderstand my post. I know they don't exist on the forum, i just wondered if anyone had met them at all, anywhere.

I was hoping you'd post #realswingers. "

We get as much pleasure as the guys we meet . Nothing beats a random meet whether in a car park , a pub , in town or anywhere really . We love it

salisbury

We get as much pleasure as the guys we meet . Nothing beats a random meet whether in a car park , a pub , in town or anywhere really . We love it "

You 2 are a shining example of what this site could be about if the collective mentality pulled it's prima donna head out of it's "too good for you" ass. Imo.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

We get as much pleasure as the guys we meet . Nothing beats a random meet whether in a car park , a pub , in town or anywhere really . We love it "

Why are you not nearer

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"yes they exist they see you in the car park quick blow job then its 20 pounds sir please lol"

bloody hell thats inflation for you it used to only be £5 lol

We get as much pleasure as the guys we meet . Nothing beats a random meet whether in a car park , a pub , in town or anywhere really . We love it

You 2 are a shining example of what this site could be about if the collective mentality pulled it's prima donna head out of it's "too good for you" ass. Imo."

Are you saying that real swingers shouldn't have any inhibitions and have sex with whoever turns up?

You 2 are a shining example of what this site could be about if the collective mentality pulled it's prima donna head out of it's "too good for you" ass. Imo."

I prefer to do it in clubs or at home with a partner, just missing the partner bit.

You 2 are a shining example of what this site could be about if the collective mentality pulled it's prima donna head out of it's "too good for you" ass. Imo.

Are you saying that real swingers shouldn't have any inhibitions and have sex with whoever turns up?

"

Glad you said it!!

"

Also, would you tell Scarlet she shouldn't get her head out of her arse and fuck white men? Or men she doesn't fancy? Is that what swinging really is?

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Wait are you saying that it’s bad for swingers to have preferences

Glad you said it!! "

I'm trying to get some clarification on what real swingers are.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 12:35:01]

salisbury

Also, would you tell Scarlet she shouldn't get her head out of her arse and fuck white men? Or men she doesn't fancy? Is that what swinging really is?"

Jeez. You always get so personal.

Glad you said it!!

I'm trying to get some clarification on what real swingers are. "

I thought there were many definitions of it and not one size fits all. I like playing with other couples when part of a couple, some like playing with singles...etc. I didn’t know random meets in a car park was the only accepted definition of swinging.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"

Jeez. You always get so personal."

You do get easily shocked -especially when they turn out to be individuals -who would have thought?

salisbury

"

If you read the op, rather than attacking me, you'd see where i mentioned the woman messaging. As in a woman who messages a man she likes the look of for sex or whatever. Not having sex with "whoever turns up".

Gloucester

"

You got the first part right , we don’t have any inhibitions . What’s the point of them ? They just get in the way of having fun .

However , we don’t and never have just had sex with whoever turns up . We pick and choose just like anyone else on here .

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 12:46:22]

salisbury

You got the first part right , we don’t have any inhibitions . What’s the point of them ? They just get in the way of having fun .

However , we don’t and never have just had sex with whoever turns up . We pick and choose just like anyone else on here .

"

That doesn't fit the narrative I'm afraid. You'll only confuse them.

Gloucester

That doesn't fit the narrative I'm afraid. You'll only confuse them. "

The outrage is huge on this one

vanaheim

This isn’t westworld.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer the term ‘agreeable’ as “yes, Steve” turns me on loads.

vanaheim

The outrage is huge on this one "

I agree

salisbury

Fish and barrel!!

salisbury

I agree"

Do you know what with?

Enlighten us Clem. What are real swingers to you? Do you consider yourself to be a swinger? I know I'm not.

If you're talking about me, you're wrong. I don't aspire to be a swinger. I'm wondering why Clem thinks everyone should be like you, and be called real swingers. From what I recall the male half doesn't join in, does he? I think you wrote that somewhere on the forums once.

vanaheim

I agree

Do you know what with?"

Not you OP sorry

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I'm sure they do but that doesn't mean their easy with every Tom, dick or harry. I assume they make best of the wide and avalible market on here and hand pick who their easy with.

I wonder who’s like that, anyone you know ?

By *afkaMan  over a year ago

Essex and London

'easy' is such a poor choice of word to use, especially here where (in theory, I know I know) the whole point is such a degree of openness that particular attractions, kinks or needs can be met or avoided.

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

"yes they exist they see you in the car park quick blow job then its 20 pounds sir please lol"

Only £20 that sounds cheep WHERE EXACTLY only asking for a Frend honest !!

" You know, the type of women who message and say "fancy meeting in a car park? I'll suck you off then you can get off home". "

I do it all the time !

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 14:40:28]

Glad you said it!!

I'm trying to get some clarification on what real swingers are. "

I think Its more what clem thinks real swingers are than what most people do

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

In my teens every girl i met seemed easy down the local meat market on a Saturday night, though im sure they have all matured now

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

"In my teens every girl i met seemed easy down the local meat market on a Saturday night, though im sure they have all matured now "

Are they still in the market for meat?

Gloucester

"I'm sure they do but that doesn't mean their easy with every Tom, dick or harry. I assume they make best of the wide and avalible market on here and hand pick who their easy with."

Yep that’s how it works for us

Gloucester

If you're talking about me, you're wrong. I don't aspire to be a swinger. I'm wondering why Clem thinks everyone should be like you, and be called real swingers. From what I recall the male half doesn't join in, does he? I think you wrote that somewhere on the forums once."

I did write that , yes .

It’s very rare for me to join in

Would you really want lips around your cock that are that easy..... I wouldn’t .... oh but then I’m not a bloke

Who’s causing outrage though!?

No one belittles what you guys do, or what hot wives do, or cuckold couples. Yet, because some of us don’t want to do it that way, we’re up our own arses and aren’t true swingers.

vanaheim

"Would you really want lips around your cock that are that easy..... I wouldn’t .... oh but then I’m not a bloke "

It depends from person to person

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Easy.

No !

And if thay do ive never found 1

vanaheim

No one belittles what you guys do, or what hot wives do, or cuckold couples. Yet, because some of us don’t want to do it that way, we’re up our own arses and aren’t true swingers.

"

Yeah I agree with you on that I’ve had guys belittle me when I don’t do what they want.

Gloucester

"

The outrage was comments like we would go with anyone that turned up etc....

I didn’t say you weren’t a real swinger or that we were . And I certainly didn’t say anyone was up their own arse .

I didn’t say you weren’t a real swinger or that we were . And I certainly didn’t say anyone was up their own arse ."

That last part was more aimed at Clem, not you guys.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) wouldn't say I'm easy, but I do enjoy random meets

I didn’t say you weren’t a real swinger or that we were . And I certainly didn’t say anyone was up their own arse ."

You meant you were outraged? I misunderstood, sorry. I don't know what happens when people go dogging etc; I was trying to get some clarification from Clem as to show he classifies swingers. I wasn't saying what you do is wrong or a bad thing.

I didn’t say you weren’t a real swinger or that we were . And I certainly didn’t say anyone was up their own arse .

You meant you were outraged? I misunderstood, sorry. I don't know what happens when people go dogging etc; I was trying to get some clarification from Clem as to show he classifies swingers. I wasn't saying what you do is wrong or a bad thing."

And if you look at Clems's opening comment and your reply about being easy, you might see where my confusion came from. I assume easy woman aren't particular about who they have sex with.

I often have the hankering to have a quick suck and go type meet. They rock up in their car, shove their meaty sausage through my half opened window (slightly safer as i can electric window their cock off if they try anything).

But i know that once i get the cock in my mouth i’ll want it in my fanny.

And then suddenly i realise i’m a 43 year old mother of two who’s not washed her hair, has no makeup on and that Corrie is on in a bit.....and the urge passes.

But the hankering is there. Sometimes.

If you're talking about me, you're wrong. I don't aspire to be a swinger. I'm wondering why Clem thinks everyone should be like you, and be called real swingers. From what I recall the male half doesn't join in, does he? I think you wrote that somewhere on the forums once.

I did write that , yes .

It’s very rare for me to join in "

Now I've always believed swingers were a couple who had sex with other couples. Some people call couples who only meet single people swingers too, even if only one of them has sex with the single. I don't call that swinging.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I did write that , yes .

Now I've always believed swingers were a couple who had sex with other couples. Some people call couples who only meet single people swingers too, even if only one of them has sex with the single. I don't call that swinging."

Me neither,it's not completely swingerish is it.

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 16:30:57]

Gloucester

I did write that , yes .

Now I've always believed swingers were a couple who had sex with other couples. Some people call couples who only meet single people swingers too, even if only one of them has sex with the single. I don't call that swinging."

Fair enough , but we’ve done all that and I found that I enjoyed watching way more enjoyable than joining in . I do still partake now and again , just so I can call myself a swinger though

If dogging is something that requires us to go with anyone who turns up , we don’t do dogging then . Never have done that , never will . We play with we we want to play with , and that’s it . A bit like going to a club but outside . And easier to find new playmates as we put on our status we are going to be out and tell those we are interested in where we will be .

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

Dead on (I think); but if the lady has any business acumen - the £20 comes first

I'm easy at a glory hole lol if a clean cock pops through then I suck it lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Now I've always believed swingers were a couple who had sex with other couples. Some people call couples who only meet single people swingers too, even if only one of them has sex with the single. I don't call that swinging.

Me neither,it's not completely swingerish is it. "

If it was, every person on the pull at the pub/club would be a swinger.

I did write that , yes .

Now I've always believed swingers were a couple who had sex with other couples. Some people call couples who only meet single people swingers too, even if only one of them has sex with the single. I don't call that swinging.

Fair enough , but we’ve done all that and I found that I enjoyed watching way more enjoyable than joining in . I do still partake now and again , just so I can call myself a swinger though

If dogging is something that requires us to go with anyone who turns up , we don’t do dogging then . Never have done that , never will . We play with we we want to play with , and that’s it . A bit like going to a club but outside . And easier to find new playmates as we put on our status we are going to be out and tell those we are interested in where we will be . "

I thought dogging was people watching as you had sex in your car. What do I know.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Yes.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Isn't any woman easy with the right guy ?

"Isn't any woman easy with the right guy ? "

One smile from the right man and our knickers drop off

I used to then I got some self worth and self respect needed a lot therapy but feeling a whole lot better x

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've met a couple of women who fit the bill, but they both had big hands and deep voices! Fun to play with though! "

They were gender neutral you mean?

It’s what we do and we are unashamed of it . "

Me too x

Gloucester

I did write that , yes .

Me neither,it's not completely swingerish is it. "

I consider a swinger to be someone who practices non monogamy within a relationship . So whether both play or just my wife , it’s consensual non monogamous behaviour , which is just of a sexual nature . And the fact that I am present at all meets means we are a swinging couple I think .

In recent years plenty of single people call themselves swingers , and simply call it meeting up with lots of different people for sex .

I’ve sent messages like that before.

But to someone I’ve already met and slept with.

I’m sure guys love that but I personally find it s little too direct and would much prefer to be polite first and let the dirty me come out later! Haha.

By *esus H ChristMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Not in my world.......not sure if I'd want someone who was "easy" anyway tbh

Only on a Sunday morning.

Brighton - even Hove!

If there are any ladies out there (lurking or otherwise) who want to see what being easy is like, feel free to pm me.

I did write that , yes .

I consider a swinger to be someone who practices non monogamy within a relationship . So whether both play or just my wife , it’s consensual non monogamous behaviour , which is just of a sexual nature . And the fact that I am present at all meets means we are a swinging couple I think .

In recent years plenty of single people call themselves swingers , and simply call it meeting up with lots of different people for sex .

"

She's doing exactly the same as a single woman would I.e. meeting lots of different people for sex, but you're tagging along. If I brought my LTP to watch me with other men I wouldn't call myself a swinger.

" You know, the type of women who message and say "fancy meeting in a car park? I'll suck you off then you can get off home". "

Yes easy woman do exist just remove the W and O from the word woman.

() @ #realswingers

Just when I think I’ve seen all the fab cliches, Clem pulls a doozie outta the bag!

salisbury

" You know, the type of women who message and say "fancy meeting in a car park? I'll suck you off then you can get off home".

Yes easy woman do exist just remove the W and O from the word woman. "

you're right! The only luck I've had like this has been with men or Ts/tv!

its supposed to be a swinging site half the fun is the social side, well in my opinion I'd hate it too easy, there's always a quickie one night stand from a night out or paying escorts/prostitutes

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The best things in life are not always easy....

Gloucester

I did write that , yes .

She's doing exactly the same as a single woman would I.e. meeting lots of different people for sex, but you're tagging along. If I brought my LTP to watch me with other men I wouldn't call myself a swinger. "

What would you call yourself then ?

It doesn’t really matter to be fair , as we have the accolade from the op of #realswingers , that’ll do nicely

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I did write that , yes .

She's doing exactly the same as a single woman would I.e. meeting lots of different people for sex, but you're tagging along. If I brought my LTP to watch me with other men I wouldn't call myself a swinger.

It doesn’t really matter to be fair , as we have the accolade from the op of #realswingers , that’ll do nicely "

to be honest everything i see you and your wife have done is no different to what i was doing all my adult life. The only difference i can see is i calmed down when i got to 40

I see myself as no more or less of a swinger now as then

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 03/07/18 19:19:45]

Brighton - even Hove!

I think there should be vowel allocation rules:

Swingers: couples

Swangers: single men

Swengers: people who only watch

Swongers: single ladies

Swungers: 100+ verifications

Swyngers: everyone else

By *illy_WxmMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"I would only send that to someone I knew already. Never to a stranger. "

I think we should get to know each other

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

Yes they do.

I did write that , yes .

It doesn’t really matter to be fair , as we have the accolade from the op of #realswingers , that’ll do nicely "

I don't call myself anything. I don't need to. I also don't care what anyone else calls me, but some people like to stick to labels. We're all sexually liberated people.

"I would only send that to someone I knew already. Never to a stranger.

I think we should get to know each other "

You’re way too ‘discreet’ for me

salisbury

"I think there should be vowel allocation rules:

Swingers: couples

Swangers: single men

Swengers: people who only watch

Swongers: single ladies

Swungers: 100+ verifications

Swyngers: everyone else "

Sweaters (pronounced sweeters): for married swingers (to oblivious partners).

Yes.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

They do exist, however, I will question why because that is too direct. I use to receive messages like that especially to meet in hotels.

I have in the past met not sure if I would now because I like to know in advance.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I often have the hankering to have a quick suck and go type meet. They rock up in their car, shove their meaty sausage through my half opened window (slightly safer as i can electric window their cock off if they try anything).

But i know that once i get the cock in my mouth i’ll want it in my fanny.

And then suddenly i realise i’m a 43 year old mother of two who’s not washed her hair, has no makeup on and that Corrie is on in a bit.....and the urge passes.

But the hankering is there. Sometimes."

A perfect summary of life

We all have preconceptions on what swinging is. I my experience swinging is . . .

Me: So would you like to meet sometime?

Woman: No thanks, you aren't really my type!

Me: okay

But hey ho that's just the way it goes lol

I've sent a fancy a fuck message and turned up. Satisfying in the moment.

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

"I've sent a fancy a fuck message and turned up. Satisfying in the moment."

....I certainly would, in a heartbeat.

Hate the term "easy" btw much prefer spontaneous

And don't see what's wrong with it,I've always played safely

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 04/07/18 15:09:13]

Gloucester

"Hate the term "easy" btw much prefer spontaneous

And don't see what's wrong with it,I've always played safely"

Or uncomplicated nsa fun .

Which incidentally is how we perceive swinging

Exactly lol

It’s pretty easy at 3am stumbling out of a club lol

Gloucester

"It’s pretty easy at 3am stumbling out of a club lol"

Unfortunately sex at 3am with someone who just stumbled out of a club is hard work , and far from easy !

And don't see what's wrong with it,I've always played safely"

If spontaneous means waiting for the guy to message or wink first. Then imo its not the same "easy"

"It’s pretty easy at 3am stumbling out of a club lol

Unfortunately sex at 3am with someone who just stumbled out of a club is hard work , and far from easy ! "

Haha I’m not so sure about that. The only hard thing is getting home

Gloucester

"It’s pretty easy at 3am stumbling out of a club lol

Unfortunately sex at 3am with someone who just stumbled out of a club is hard work , and far from easy !

Haha I’m not so sure about that. The only hard thing is getting home "

And that’s my point , the only ‘hard’ thing is the getting home .

salisbury

And don't see what's wrong with it,I've always played safely

If spontaneous means waiting for the guy to message or wink first. Then imo its not the same "easy" "

^this guy gets it^

We don’t think it’s that hard to identify what real swingers are.

Surely it’s people who enjoy inhibited sexual liaisons with WHOM they choose. Whether that be some or most it always involves an element of choice.

As for Clem’s original question before the segue. Yes, there are women out there who are a little bit more liberal (hornier) than most and would engage in that particular scenario which is their kink also. But again there is always a choice with who they play with.

M&L

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I prefer the chase & the stimulating chats as a build up to meets, everyone is different I suppose but I think it's better to savour the quality & enjoy the person rather than have a quick relief meet.

Yes happened to me three times

Thank you

#youknowwhoyouare

Gutted you changed your car !

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Do hard men exist pun not intended? Playing hard to get or waste of time? lol

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 06/07/18 16:36:14]

salisbury

"Do hard men exist pun not intended? Playing hard to get or waste of time? lol"

At your service.

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

"yes they exist they see you in the car park quick blow job then its 20 pounds sir please lol

Only £20 that sounds cheep WHERE EXACTLY only asking for a Frend honest !!"

Still waiting for address here ?

» Add a new message to this topic