FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Make the alien cum or we all die

Make the alien cum or we all die

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so imagine there's a big giant extraterrestrial humanoid woman. I mean legs the size of the tallest skyscraper. She's making a rest stop on earth and has decided that she's going to destroy us all if we don't figure out how to give her a good orgasm and sent her on her giant way. Her hoo haa is about the length of the Lincoln Tunnel and width of a football stadium.

What creative ways can you save the planet if you were elected to solve the issue? You can do a male version alien if you like. Save us!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I propose a crane mounted, thoroughly lubed wrecking ball swung slightly to and fro over her gargantuan clitoris might provide the requisite satisfaction she yearns for in order to save humanity; Have faith fellow earthlings....with this ingenious plan implemented, we may yet be saved!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have questions!

How long do we have to give this giantess woman her desired orgasm?

What’s her pain threshold?

Ads

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I propose a crane mounted, thoroughly lubed wrecking ball swung slightly to and fro over her gargantuan clitoris might provide the requisite satisfaction she yearns for in order to save humanity; Have faith fellow earthlings....with this ingenious plan implemented, we may yet be saved! "

Wrecking Balls are usually very slow. How fast will this wrecking ball swing? Will she get bored and fed up waiting for a damn wrecking ball to hit once every 10 seconds. She'll destroy us. I'm appalled at how little regard you show for our lives.

» Add a new message to this topic