FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > OCD's

OCD's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss_Samantha_Lovecock OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

do u have one ?

i have developed one over the last few years ..

not touching door handles ..or shopping baskets handles and trolleys , cash machines..that kinda thing ..whats your OCD..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Husband was diagnosed with severe OCD a number of years ago. If he wasn’t self employed his life would be hell.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I used to be a fairly excessive hand washer.

I now double/treble/even quadruple (!) check taps are off and doors are locked

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Husband was diagnosed with severe OCD a number of years ago. If he wasn’t self employed his life would be hell."

I recently read a book written by an OCD sufferer and if really opened my eyes to the dreadful reality of the lives of people who suffer with it.

My friends sister came close to divorce due to her husband's OCD.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Thankfully no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My lurve making!

10 licks of the pussy to warm her up

Cock in.

20 thrusts in / out

Squeeze left tit.

Squeeze right tit.

Repeat with another 20 thrusts

Cum.

Withdraw.

Roll over.

Sleep.

Every time!

Washing hands (though I really don’t think it’s majorly to do with OCD, more like the fact that I take London public transport on the daily...) and the bloody hair straighteners... I nowadays take pictures of it on my phone upon leaving the flat as to prevent panicking about it.

When I was young if I switched the light on id have to turn it off then on again, same when turning it off, also if I accidentally touched something id have to tap it twice more, volume on tv had to be either 2 5 8 10 12 15 18..., all my stuff had its place in order a-z or by colour. I was fucked up

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

My pegs have to match on the washing line.

This affects me other than Nov - March.

What a fruitcake

By *queekyCheesyCouple  over a year ago

newark

Making sure the fridge freezer is shut

Scratching things

Equal amounts

Public toilets

[Removed by poster at 01/02/18 16:38:30]

"do u have one ?

not touching door handles ..or shopping baskets handles and trolleys , cash machines..that kinda thing ..whats your OCD.."

It's not OCD, it's CDO for fucks sake get the letters in correct order

Telephone manhole covers, they usually are in 3s, I can only walk over them if I only touch one cover with one foot sort of 1 left 2 right 3 left.

If I'm walking down the street and the pavement has been fixed I have to tap the leg of the foot that goes on the colour change

I can't touch in any way shape or form a warm bra unless it's being worn at the time, this causes problems if I'm taking the bra off a larger brested lady because once it's undone I can't touch it.

When I turn a light off I have to close my eyes then open them when the light is off.

None of these cause major problems in my day to day life so I just live with them but I know where all of them come from and they were mildly traumatic events in childhood

OCD is a really misused word.

Most people have habits or quirks but actual OCD can be life controlling and is diagnosable as a mental health disorder

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"OCD is a really misused word.

Most people have habits or quirks but actual OCD can be life controlling and is diagnosable as a mental health disorder "

Beat me to it was about to say similar

Whilst I have quirks none of them are as debilitating as an OCD can be.

My biggest quirk is money in my wallet has to be all with the Queens head facing outwards - really irritates me when they come out of the cash machine all facing different directions!!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Most people have habits or quirks but actual OCD can be life controlling and is diagnosable as a mental health disorder

My biggest quirk is money in my wallet has to be all with the Queens head facing outwards - really irritates me when they come out of the cash machine all facing different directions!! "

This and queens head to the right, put in my purse in denomination order of smallest at the front, largest at the back. Oh and never ever folded!

My other quirk is that I like the volume on the TV set to an even number

Preach it guys. The condition is so misunderstood by the public.

Great to see mental health featuring on fab on time to talk day as well

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

My biggest quirk is money in my wallet has to be all with the Queens head facing outwards - really irritates me when they come out of the cash machine all facing different directions!!

This and queens head to the right, put in my purse in denomination order of smallest at the front, largest at the back. Oh and never ever folded!

My other quirk is that I like the volume on the TV set to an even number"

I'm not alone!! Whenever I mention that quirk to friends they look at me oddly as they stuff their scrunched up fiver into their wallet!! And yep denomination order etc etc is the ONLY way I can do it.

Really messes me up when I go abroad and have to figure out the "right" way they should go too - especially with Euros that are all different!!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It really annoys me when public loo outer doors can't be pushed open with your shoulder. You've washed my hands, now you have to grab the handle to get out and you just KNOW someone has done that without washing them lol!

Drawers...clothes hanging out or just peeping over the top really annoys me or not being closed, Ads little man is the worst for this and I just sit there going redder and redder, I think something bad might happen, same with socks they can’t be inside out, I used to have it with paired socks too, something bad might have happened if they weren’t a pair but I’ve got over that and most of my socks are plain black anyway.

I don’t know if it’s an ocd to be honest or I’m just a picky cow lol.

Geeky x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have hundreds.

I’m not a real OCD sufferer. I have CDO.

I jest but actually I’m starting to wonder about how it’s getting worse as I get older. Anxiety about some things has definitely increased but I live with it perfectly well if that makes sense. I watched a program with Jon Richardson on it and I just felt really sorry for the people who properly suffer.

"I have hundreds.

I’m not a real OCD sufferer. I have CDO.

I jest but actually I’m starting to wonder about how it’s getting worse as I get older. Anxiety about some things has definitely increased but I live with it perfectly well if that makes sense. I watched a program with Jon Richardson on it and I just felt really sorry for the people who properly suffer.

"

Yay... someone else who understands the correct way of putting the letters

CDs have to be in order by band. EG. Queen with Queen. Pink Floyd with Floyd. Etc. That sort of thing. DVDs / Blu-ray have to right way round in case.

Bins have to be empty. Recycling has to be done. All plastic etc has to be throughly washed out. Not as bad as some.

I spent a whole day cleaning my DVD cases and putting them all back in alphabetical order just after Christmas... 320 of them!

What made it harder was the Clarkson ones... about 20 in total, do i put them under Top Gear, Clarkson or by name of show?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I spent a whole day cleaning my DVD cases and putting them all back in alphabetical order just after Christmas... 320 of them!

What made it harder was the Clarkson ones... about 20 in total, do i put them under Top Gear, Clarkson or by name of show? "

Put them in the bin!

I have severe anxiety. One of my quirks is being 15 minutes early for everything and not attempting to tidy up unless I factor in time to completely reorganise every thing I own. All my books are sorted into subject and author. I have a lot more reference books than fiction. Dvds in alphabetical order. Morning and bed time routines that have to be repeated exactly. Checking apps on my phone in the order they appear. Organising apps on my phone into folders.

Loads more

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I like the radio volume to be on an even number or a 5. I put coins into size order if I'm holding change.

I wouldn't say I'm OCD but I always check for an easy escape from a room I'm sleeping in, if there is a fire.

I check the window opens easy and what the drop from the window is like. I also had all the fire alarms in our house wired up to the electrics in the house.

When we had our loft conversion done the scaffold obstructed our upstairs windows and It was hell for me

This only became an issue for me when we had kids.

"I like the radio volume to be on an even number or a 5. I put coins into size order if I'm holding change. "

That's another of my quirks ... radio has to be even or a 5

"do u have one ?

not touching door handles ..or shopping baskets handles and trolleys , cash machines..that kinda thing ..whats your OCD.."

tissues not a fan but its mainly for the subject matter of what they are used for ,its all in the mind really and strong minds can get over anything

"whats your OCD.."

Making sure doors are locked when leaving the house.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I suffered with what's known as "Pure O" OCD from being a little kid to my mid 20's. I didn't particularly have any outward compulsions but my brain would get stuck in loops, often about awful thoughts that I didn't want to have or obsessive hypochondriac thoughts about imagined health issues (most used to be triggered by newspaper or magazine articles), which would drive me insane and my anxiety would be through the roof.

To cut a long story short I've learned to deal with it now, I still get the occasional thought that would have set off a big OCD loop in the past, but I've learned to just let those thoughts pass through without attaching significance to them so they don't gain any traction.

Fab

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

When I leave home, I check all utilities and heating appliances are off plus plugs out of sockets. Lights are off, taps tightly shut off & windows locked.

This I will do for at least 10 minutes before I go out the Front Door; even that is checked at least 3 times.

In the house, records, Tapes and CD's are arranged in the date order I bought them. In a home move 25 years ago a box of records split open in transit. I spent one whole day reorganising them back into order.

Everything in its place and a place for everything. I have spare storage facilities boxed up in case I run out of storage equipment.

I have been known to drive half a mile and then turn around just to check the door is locked... And inevitably it always is!

As mentioned further up the thread, OCD is a mental health illness and not just a habit.

Making light of a mental health issue isn't nice.

99% of people just have a habit and not OCD. If you had it, you'd know about it.

"As mentioned further up the thread, OCD is a mental health illness and not just a habit.

Making light of a mental health issue isn't nice.

99% of people just have a habit and not OCD. If you had it, you'd know about it. "

making light of something gets it talked about I think its a good thing to talk about it in a light hearted way as long as you don't purposely insult a specific person

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I have often been accused of being OCD, occasionally caught dangling.

"I have often been accused of being OCD, occasionally caught dangling. "
from a rope .......nooooooo

» Add a new message to this topic