FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reject an "indecent proposal"?

Reject an "indecent proposal"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed wine OP   Man  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

This seems a fiction but it is not. Recently, in a a shopping center, an attractive woman in her 30,s began to talk with me. After 1 minute, she was telling me how she felt attracted by mature suited men. One minute later she was proposing me take her to my car and suck me off...

After many years of flirting, I thought I knew to spot when a woman is attracted by me or by my wallet (or worst, to rob me...), but this time, I really was not sure... Yes, I was well dressed, but I am not that attractive to bring out such an "urgent arousal"... Something untangible alerted me of the situation and eventually, I kindly rejected her company.

So guys, what would you have done in my situation?

And Ladies, would you dare to such an open proposal in a shop center?

Adrian xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im not sure id be brave enough to make that kind of proposal to a stranger anywhere!

A man once asked my friend and I for a threesome in Tesco-that's kinda the same right?

"Im not sure id be brave enough to make that kind of proposal to a stranger anywhere!

A man once asked my friend and I for a threesome in Tesco-that's kinda the same right?"

Well, you know that men tends to be more unrespectful in those proposals, bidding for a statistically positive answer...

But is rare coming from a woman...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suspect you would have found yourself relieved of your wallet and possibly your car. Of course it might have been the chance of a life time but I doubt it.

I think you did the right thing

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And no, I wouldn't make such a proposal in a shopping centre. I'm usually boiling hot, fed up and have bags of shopping with me.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"This seems a fiction but it is not. Recently, in a a shopping center, an attractive woman in her 30,s began to talk with me. After 1 minute, she was telling me how she felt attracted by mature suited men. One minute later she was proposing me take her to my car and suck me off...

After many years of flirting, I thought I knew to spot when a woman is attracted by me or by my wallet (or worst, to rob me...), but this time, I really was not sure... Yes, I was well dressed, but I am not that attractive to bring out such an "urgent arousal"... Something untangible alerted me of the situation and eventually, I kindly rejected her company.

So guys, what would you have done in my situation?

And Ladies, would you dare to such an open proposal in a shop center?

Adrian xx"

You did right. It's a question of probability. What is more likely? . That she really wanted to suck you off or it was a scam to rob you? I would suggest the latter. Probably a male accomplice would have appeared as an angry boyfriend and threatened to beat you up unless you gave him some money.

If your gut said no you did the right thing

If anything is too good to be true then it's too good to be true!

Funny how often I get rejected

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Think I will stick to internet shopping

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But op don't assume that we all think you're not attractive enough for a woman to be attracted to you in this way

By *inxy777Woman  over a year ago

essex

I’m sure we have all had those moments that you spot someone and think ‘wow’ or what you would like to do to them.! But no never brave enough to act on it,and no not in that situation I wouldn’t.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Whilst shopping would be the wrong to time to approach me... I hate shopping and shenwoukd be likely to get a short shrift response...

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I never would do that ! Firstly because I don't know if the stranger is married or not ,clean or full of std! Sencondly how many suited man you encounter in everyday life? Thirdly you must be really desperate to offer to suck someone off !! Sounds like fab status free for one hour , suck me off anyone ?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Without being rude to the op, he's an average bloke aged 49. The chances of some woman approaching a really attractive random young bloke and offering him a blow job are tiny, they become virtually non existent for an average middle aged bloke.

So either there was a robbery planned or she may have been a sex worker and if he had bitten she would have asked for thirty quid or something.

"But op don't assume that we all think you're not attractive enough for a woman to be attracted to you in this way "

Oh!! My self-esteem will be eternally grateful for your words

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You could have got her number and arranged to meet her where suited you at another time.

If she was that attracted to you, she would give it to you, you can check if its a legit number.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

How bizarre - the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I sadly can’t remember anything of the blow job itself but it must have been absolutely out of bodily experience like amazing as I woke up in hospital this morning sans all my possessions

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"

A man once asked my friend and I for a threesome in Tesco-that's kinda the same right?"

I've never seen a BOGOF offer like that in Sainsbuys

I would never say anything of the sort to a stranger. I may smile and then walk on by and that would be it.

~Mia

"Im not sure id be brave enough to make that kind of proposal to a stranger anywhere!

I can see why he'd feel compelled to try.

My ex FWB is such a naive dimwit he would have thought his luck was in and gone for it. He's not on Fab I hasten to add.x

Had the offer in a pub once, wanted to give me a BJ in the toilets. My guess was a dare from her mates, I refused nicely. There is nothing sexy about toilets.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

OP you are perfectly lovely enough to receive such an offer but you did the right thing I think. It sounds a bit dodgy, you could have ended up in all sorts of bother.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"How bizarre - the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I sadly can’t remember anything of the blow job itself but it must have been absolutely out of bodily experience like amazing as I woke up in hospital this morning sans all my possessions "

Did you check you still had both your kidneys as well?!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I'd imagine a group of burly looking chaps with eastern European accents may have been waiting at your car when you got there...

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"How bizarre - the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I sadly can’t remember anything of the blow job itself but it must have been absolutely out of bodily experience like amazing as I woke up in hospital this morning sans all my possessions

Did you check you still had both your kidneys as well?!"

Damn! That might explain the bandages around my back

"OP you are perfectly lovely enough to receive such an offer but you did the right thing I think. It sounds a bit dodgy, you could have ended up in all sorts of bother. "

Babs, if you had been that woman, without hesitations I would have descended to the Hell and steal for you the most beautiful rose from the Devil's secret garden, just for the expectation of your smile....

...and then, of course, the bj (literally)

Adrian xx

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"OP you are perfectly lovely enough to receive such an offer but you did the right thing I think. It sounds a bit dodgy, you could have ended up in all sorts of bother.

Babs, if you had been that woman, without hesitations I would have descended to the Hell and steal for you the most beautiful rose from the Devil's secret garden, just for the expectation of your smile....

...and then, of course, the bj (literally)

Adrian xx"

Oh my

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

I was in holiday in Tenerife coming back to the hotel a bit d*unk at 2am and this spainish guy started chatting to me saying his girl wanted a threesome showing me photos and the hotel was down the road.

I was keen but didn’t trust him. Said ok but I was a Thai boxer and if he was trying to rob me it would end badly. He changed his mind and said there was no girl!

Always trust your gut!

» Add a new message to this topic