FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I wanted to remember Alfie xxx

I wanted to remember Alfie xxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Today I want to remember Alfie, Kitty's little one who died two years ago today.

He was our mascot and all of FABs was there when Kitty gave birth to him and we were all there when he died aged 4 months old.

I've never seen FABs, especially the forumites, come together so tightly as I did that day.

My love to Kitty and as always, my love to our little boy.

R.I.P Alfie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

awww..our poor wee man. Love and hugs to Kitty xxxx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Alfie and his Mum x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Today I want to remember Alfie, Kitty's little one who died two years ago today.

He was our mascot and all of FABs was there when Kitty gave birth to him and we were all there when he died aged 4 months old.

I've never seen FABs, especially the forumites, come together so tightly as I did that day.

R.I.P Alfie"

Nice one maddie

i was a very new member so wasnt there when he ws born but was around when he passed away and it was amazing to see the love.Im sure it must have helped Kitty at the time to have so much support from people she didnt even know . Was so lovely when she thanked everyone who had contributed to a lovely headstone for her precious little baby ...So for new fabsters this might a site for swingers but we are (mostly ) genuine caring human beings and long may it reign ...........RIP Alfie (and his little brother too )and best wishes to their lovely Mum ......

"Today I want to remember Alfie, Kitty's little one who died two years ago today.

R.I.P Alfie

Nice one maddie

i was a very new member so wasnt there when he ws born but was around when he passed away and it was amazing to see the love.Im sure it must have helped Kitty at the time to have so much support from people she didnt even know . Was so lovely when she thanked everyone who had contributed to a lovely headstone for her precious little baby ...So for new fabsters this might a site for swingers but we are (mostly ) genuine caring human beings and long may it reign ...........RIP Alfie (and his little brother too )and best wishes to their lovely Mum ......"

Oh God thats made me cry !!!!!Im such a woos at times ..

" I've never seen FABs, especially the forumites, come together so tightly as I did that day."

You done loads of Chams socials, you must have seen them all coming together before!

im a newbie on here but this really touched me.

r.i.p. little alfie xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

WoW 2 years ... sleep well little one x

Best wishes to Kitty and her family xx

In the arms of the Angel rest in comfort, rest in peace..

I wasn't on the site two years ago but I do know how much love the regulars have for Kitty and her little ones, may they rest in peace xxxxxx

Alfie Joe,

A tiny flower, lent not given

To bud on earth and bloom in Heaven.

Love and hugs Kitty. xxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Alfie Joe,

A tiny flower, lent not given

To bud on earth and bloom in Heaven.

Love and hugs Kitty. xxx

"

that's lovely

Love and best wishes to Kitty

R.I.P Alfie Joe.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Thoughts and prayers are with Kitty and family xxxxxxxxxxx

Forum Mod

Thinking of you today Kitty xxxxx

Jeez, that's past quick.

R.I.P Alfie, thoughts with Kitty today. Xx

Seems like yesterday

Makes you realise how quickly time passes and how precious relationships are

Thinking if you and baby kitty

Craig xx

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Wasnt here 2 years ago.

R.I.P Alfie xx

Thoughts are with kitty and family xx

I was first here last year at this time...

Thoughts with Alfie and prayers with Kitty...

Thanks Maddie...lest we forget...

I wasnt on the site either 2 years ago, but what a very sad tale. Heartfelt wishes to Kitty and her precious little one xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For Kitty xxxxxxxxxxxx

What can I say ? Life is sometimes crap but we grow stronger and become better people for it. I have never had a child which I regret, so all I can do is to give you all my love and any support I can . Always available to listen to people in there lowest moments.

love and hugs to everyone xx

RIP little gent, and hugs to Kitty.

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I know Kitty still reads the forums, so just wanted to tell her we are still thinking of her and Alfie.

For those that weren't here when it happened..... Kitty gave birth to Alfie, after keeping us all in hysterics about her pregnancy, when she was 27 weeks.

He battled through so much to finally go home from the hospital at 3 months old. Kitty had him home for just 4 weeks when he died of SIDS.

We all cried that day because Alfie had become our own little Mascot, a vision of hope in a world that can be dark and disparing. He showed us that with resiliance you can overcome but it wasn't his time to shine.

Some of the forumites went to the funeral where Kitty bravely carried Alfie for one last time and we all wept for her and for Alfie.

So, for Alfie, I raise a glass to the little man who taught us that no matter how bad things get, there is always an angel, somewhere, waiting to put a smile on our faces and some extra love in our hearts.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

God bless Alfie

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I know Kitty still reads the forums, so just wanted to tell her we are still thinking of her and Alfie.

For those that weren't here when it happened..... Kitty gave birth to Alfie, after keeping us all in hysterics about her pregnancy, when she was 27 weeks.

He battled through so much to finally go home from the hospital at 3 months old. Kitty had him home for just 4 weeks when he died of SIDS.

We all cried that day because Alfie had become our own little Mascot, a vision of hope in a world that can be dark and disparing. He showed us that with resiliance you can overcome but it wasn't his time to shine.

Some of the forumites went to the funeral where Kitty bravely carried Alfie for one last time and we all wept for her and for Alfie.

So, for Alfie, I raise a glass to the little man who taught us that no matter how bad things get, there is always an angel, somewhere, waiting to put a smile on our faces and some extra love in our hearts."

aww that is so sweet, now im in tears xx

By *lirtypleasureWoman  over a year ago

worcester

Rest in peace Alfie...

Thoughts go to Kitty, take care xx

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I did put a message on Kitty's facebook this morning and mentioned all her "friends". She has been having a hard time of it and today is especially poignant. She also has had a book of poems published that is available, all about dear little Alfie-Joe.

Yeah, those of Fab at the time took our Chav’ess to our hearts and Alfie brought all on here nearly as much joy as Kitty herself got! Although he had problems, he was a fighter and as Rugby said, we all shed a tear the day we heard the terrible news that Alfie didn’t make it…

A few months ago Kitty lost another little one during the pregnancy. BUT… Watch this space…(one scan down… Another next week )

Luv ya loads Kitty xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic