FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meets for getting pregnant

Meets for getting pregnant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a few of these type of meets being requested, just wondered on peoples thoughts on it, I'm not judging but curious to peoples thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seen a few of these type of meets being requested, just wondered on peoples thoughts on it, I'm not judging but curious to peoples thoughts ?"

Sorry bud... Im not up for kids... And you aint my type..;-);-)

Peoples thoughts are their own I don't see what it's got to do with you you might not be judging but u are sticking your nose into something which dont concern you. Let people live their lives and you get on with yours.

"Seen a few of these type of meets being requested, just wondered on peoples thoughts on it, I'm not judging but curious to peoples thoughts ?

Sorry bud... Im not up for kids... And you aint my type..;-);-)"

Damn and I wanted my child to be from a father with no head

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Seen a few of these type of meets being requested, just wondered on peoples thoughts on it, I'm not judging but curious to peoples thoughts ?

Damn and I wanted my child to be from a father with no head "

I have the head but not the stomach for it.

"Peoples thoughts are their own I don't see what it's got to do with you you might not be judging but u are sticking your nose into something which dont concern you. Let people live their lives and you get on with yours. "

It has nothing to do with me but as this is an open forum we can discuss what we like, I haven't named or shamed anyone unlike you have on your profile

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

i say each to there own. but i dont think hubby would cope knowing i was having some one elses baby.

Bradford

I've known of couples who seem to go through hell trying to have kids, the women have all sorts of tests, to then discover it's the man who is incapable.

Perhaps it's a way of getting around that?

Or, being cynical, a meal ticket from elsewhere?

Personally I'm not keen on the idea, that's my thought on it.

Mixed feelings to be honest

I have a cousin who cant have children and the need to have a child has really effected her, shes had alsorts of treatment and still never fell pregnant, shes suffered from depression on and off for years, it effects her marrage because she feels likes shes failed her husband in some way etc its really quite sad

Thing is having sex with someone else can not help her, but imagine going thro all that as a couple and it being the man who has the fertility problem, how easy would it to be to find a guy, get pregnant, bring the child up as your own?

Im not saying it right or wrong, but what i am saying is before you judge other people try and look at it from all sides

Its easy sat at home with your family and kids, not knowing that emptyness or need saying it wrong but desparate people do desparate things

And where would be easier to find a guy than on here?

I know thats not the only reason women come on here to do this but im sure a few do

are there really suuch meets? what about the risk of HIV and aids and it being passed on to the baby that has got to be the most ridiculous and selfish reason to want to meet on on a swinging site to get pregnant

I have the head but not the stomach for it."

i can help with the stomach

Bradford

I have the head but not the stomach for it.

i can help with the stomach"

We just need eyes now, where's Paddy when you need him. Hang on a mo.

"Pussy on offer"

"are there really suuch meets? what about the risk of HIV and aids and it being passed on to the baby that has got to be the most ridiculous and selfish reason to want to meet on on a swinging site to get pregnant "

Just wondering how many people screen their new partners....? Not many I would imagine...

I don't see anything wrong with it if its done within I loving relationship.. I wonder how many children in this world are conceived from one night stands...

And I know before I was a swinger I never had safe sex.... So I'd say majority of swingers are a safer bet...

For those interested Google Impregnation... It's more common than you think..

Cali

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Irresponsible for reasons already given, just my opinion. Anyone can post anything within the site rules.

Yes I have named someone in my profile and will continue to do so to warn other people of the timewasters, dickheads and complete morons that are on this site who seem to get a kick out of wasting people's time.

"Irresponsible for reasons already given, just my opinion. Anyone can post anything within the site rules. "

How is it irresponsible... Just curious as I know a couple that did this... And wow... They spent a long time finding the guys, checking backgrounds... But the men don't have any details nor did they want them..

The baby is theirs... The method of conception not an issue... They just shared a moment... And the baby is loved and secure.

Cali

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Seen a few of these type of meets being requested, just wondered on peoples thoughts on it, I'm not judging but curious to peoples thoughts ?"

have seen mostly single men profiles stating they wish to impregnate a woman ....

when we read them the block button isnt far enough away

"Yes I have named someone in my profile and will continue to do so to warn other people of the timewasters, dickheads and complete morons that are on this site who seem to get a kick out of wasting people's time. "

and relax........

To the OP, I would worry about being "hit-up" for Child maintenance, if things went "wrong" in the couples relationship.

Couples that really want a baby? Its sad, I know so many that would make good parents, but life hasn't dealt them that card, its a difficult thing. BUt with sperm donation through the proper channels, the risk of future issues is minimised.

So in answer, to each their own, people in a free society should be able to do what they wish, society will judge, but thats what it does....

have seen mostly single men profiles stating they wish to impregnate a woman ....

when we read them the block button isnt far enough away "

No these were not single guy ones

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

No these were not single guy ones "

?

"Yes I have named someone in my profile and will continue to do so to warn other people of the timewasters, dickheads and complete morons that are on this site who seem to get a kick out of wasting people's time.

and relax........

To the OP, I would worry about being "hit-up" for Child maintenance, if things went "wrong" in the couples relationship.

Couples that really want a baby? Its sad, I know so many that would make good parents, but life hasn't dealt them that card, its a difficult thing. BUt with sperm donation through the proper channels, the risk of future issues is minimised.

So in answer, to each their own, people in a free society should be able to do what they wish, society will judge, but thats what it does...."

oh people will always judge

And to be honest i find 'swingers' some of the most judgemental people i have ever met

?"

Couples asking for single guys

Forum Mod

"Yes I have named someone in my profile and will continue to do so to warn other people of the timewasters, dickheads and complete morons that are on this site who seem to get a kick out of wasting people's time. "

Really? I don't think you will

Not something I would do personally but if that's their desission who is anyone to judge?

There are a million and one reasons why a couple would want to do this and only they know why

Unconventional I'll grant you

But wrong? No I personally don't think so

In my opion no more wrong than seeking sperm donation at a clinic

Just a little more risky and unfortunately cheaper and less hassle than conventional ivf

Bradford

?

Couples asking for single guys "

Oh, do i tell 'em i'm seedless before or after?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Yes I have named someone in my profile and will continue to do so to warn other people of the timewasters, dickheads and complete morons that are on this site who seem to get a kick out of wasting people's time.

Really? I don't think you will "

Took the words right out of my mouth

Psst Must have been while you were kissing me...

"

Oh, do i tell 'em i'm seedless before or after?"

always get your shag first

Forum Mod

Psst Must have been while you were kissing me..."

you could have told me.......id have put my toast down first

Well in respect of this and seeing things from both sides I would say in that respect of wanting a baby so bad.

At the moment since all this stuff with children being hurt by parents more children are took into care from a young age.

Therefore would adoption not be more fitting than finding a random stranger. That way there is not the inequality from one parent of thinking biologically this child is not mine, but is my partner's etc.

A child is a precious thing and therefore I agree that each to their own but in my opinion there are better ways than finding a donor through the internet, although this is very common.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

you could have told me.......id have put my toast down first "

Bradford

"

Oh, do i tell 'em i'm seedless before or after?

always get your shag first "

And of course, it takes a few goes.

Bradford

you could have told me.......id have put my toast down first "

Any crumbs, and your magic fingers. left for me?

Really? I don't think you will "

and you were correct, wonder how that happened

Because narrow minded people like yourself

"Because narrow minded people like yourself "

I'm certainly not narrow minded, you stated on an open forum you were naming and shaming so surely you were expecting admin to see it, it's best not to jump to conclusions

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok let's drop it now please.

dropped

Forum Mod

"dropped one "

eeeww say pardon!

"dropped one

eeeww say pardon! "

okay okay excuse me pardon

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

As far as i can see it is an extreme form of cuckolding, my problem with it is the child has not consented to be part of their parents sexual kink. It might sound harsh but consent is at the heart of everything do.

"As far as i can see it is an extreme form of cuckolding, my problem with it is the child has not consented to be part of their parents sexual kink. It might sound harsh but consent is at the heart of everything do."

And it isn't swinging so it has no place on a swinging site.

does this seriously go on???

i mean 18yrs down the line when the kid wants to know who its daddy is,,,aww son just click on fabswingers sex site and have a poke around see who you might look like???

seriously????

auds

To be fair, we can call this irresponsible but our country does boost the highest teenage pregnancy rate in europe. Plus, people in their mid 20s to 30s are just as bad when it comes to unprotected sex through d*unk nights out or risky sexual practise.

You don't have to go to a sex site to dabble in this type of behaviour and people will have their own agendas. Making a baby is not part of parenting. The only concern should be that the child grows up in a loving and safe environment if a woman carries to term.

Agree or disagree, each to their own.

copies and pastes and sends to CSA investigation unit

...and a mother who is legless...

"so whose my dad again mum?" " well see erm it's like this johnny, erm well me and ur dad thought gettin me pregnant by a complete and utter stranger off a sex website seemed the best way! Don't worry we checked he had photos and a verification first!!"

" oh well glad u cleared that up then mum I feel so much better now, where did u say the rope was again?"

sorry boys, but I'm pretty sure you are missing some of the essential equipment in this scenario

join fab for free

arrange a meet in their house, for free

or

spend thousands on IVF or other such treatments that might not work?

i know i'm scottish and i'm tight fisted, but even i can find a reasonable reason why they might be looking for this option

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"As far as i can see it is an extreme form of cuckolding, my problem with it is the child has not consented to be part of their parents sexual kink. It might sound harsh but consent is at the heart of everything do."

as the child is not even in the wquasion yet i dont think it is a case of consent - no child consesnts to be born

if that is the case then no child would be born into famine, abusive homes, to HIV positive parents etc etc

i personallydont think that i would do this but as others have pointed out there are couples that cant have babies and perhaps are desperate so this is the last chance for them. People use sperm banks all the time to help get them pregnant, surely this is along the same lines

Adoption instead?? Or use the adore mentioned clinically tested sperm bank??

"As far as i can see it is an extreme form of cuckolding, my problem with it is the child has not consented to be part of their parents sexual kink. It might sound harsh but consent is at the heart of everything do.

as the child is not even in the wquasion yet i dont think it is a case of consent - no child consesnts to be born

if that is the case then no child would be born into famine, abusive homes, to HIV positive parents etc etc

i personallydont think that i would do this but as others have pointed out there are couples that cant have babies and perhaps are desperate so this is the last chance for them. People use sperm banks all the time to help get them pregnant, surely this is along the same lines"

A sperm bank donor cannpt be pursued for maintenance later. This is not the same at all. This is pure fantasy and it's some guy's way of knocking one out while fantasising about hawking his wife's body out for incubation. I've seen it before on swinging sites and I simply cannot believe that a woman would allow herself to be impregnated in some sort of sick fantasy role play scenario.

I wonder how many women have fell pregnant through Fabs when contraception has gone tits up?

Nothing is ever full proof after all. Do women and men keep a diary of dates with who you met just in case??

I spy a Jeremy Kyle FAB special

But how would we recognise people ?

They'd all have to have little name badges with their FAB ID or even better, masks with their Avatar's printed on them

My second child was conceived through a d*unken stupid one night stand but 9 years later she is the most beautiful thing in my world. I am a single parent and it is bloody hard work. If I had the choice I would love to have a proper family but was not meant to be. It can be very hard work and so lonely sometimes. But I would not give them up for the world.

To those saying about the kids asking about their father... They have a father... It takes more than biology...

The couple I were talking about as far as anyone is concerned the baby is theirs as the moment of conception was a moment that was special for them...

How a child is conceived isn't the issue... It's how they are loved and nurtured after...

I don't see it as cuckhold either as its not to do with humiliation.. or not in most cases... It's about a loving couple looking to conceive in a way that maximizes potential...

There are also those that enjoy the fantasy without getting the bump to show...

Procreation is natural... And many women do this without the others knowing... And many men bring up other mens kids without knowing... I think in a way those that are up front about it are not doing anything wrong.

Cali

No head?!?!?!?! So you weren't up for oral then?

There are guys that are paid classed as breeders surely it is no different to having a surrogate to carry a child. But to be able to carry a child is the most magical thing.

I met a really gorgeous looking young man of here and i thought hes so beautiful if i was 30 years younger, i wouldnt mind having his baby.

"There are guys that are paid classed as breeders surely it is no different to having a surrogate to carry a child. But to be able to carry a child is the most magical thing."

The reason that there are stringent rules surrounding sperm donation is so that children who have the same father cannot be sired in the same area to different mothers. This policy was developed after years of study which revealed alarming instances of men and women, born as a result from sperm donorship, entering into sexual relationships unaware that they were genetically related.

Children are the icing on the cake of a loving relationship, not some product of a warped set of values that dictate that any method of fertilisation is acceptable. Sure, some relationships don't work out, I'm on my second wife and have children from both my marriages, two already here and another one the way, but all three of them were concieved in wedlock and borne into a world that envelops them with love and protection as provided by myself, Siren and my ex-wife.

How a child begins his or her life has a direct impact on how he or she travels through life and into adulthood and giving children the best possible start is key to them developing into mature, responsible and happy adults.

"There are guys that are paid classed as breeders surely it is no different to having a surrogate to carry a child. But to be able to carry a child is the most magical thing.

The reason that there are stringent rules surrounding sperm donation is so that children who have the same father cannot be sired in the same area to different mothers. This policy was developed after years of study which revealed alarming instances of men and women, born as a result from sperm donorship, entering into sexual relationships unaware that they were genetically related.

Children are the icing on the cake of a loving relationship, not some product of a warped set of values that dictate that any method of fertilisation is acceptable. Sure, some relationships don't work out, I'm on my second wife and have children from both my marriages, two already here and another one the way, but all three of them were concieved in wedlock and borne into a world that envelops them with love and protection as provided by myself, Siren and my ex-wife.

How a child begins his or her life has a direct impact on how he or she travels through life and into adulthood and giving children the best possible start is key to them developing into mature, responsible and happy adults."

Wait a minute...

I agree with some of the points you raised but I hope you're not saying that you have to be married in order for your children to grow up into well adjusted adults because that is not always the case.

Forgive me if I misunderstood.

"I met a really gorgeous looking young man of here and i thought hes so beautiful if i was 30 years younger, i wouldnt mind having his baby. "

You're terrible!

"join fab for free

arrange a meet in their house, for free

or

spend thousands on IVF or other such treatments that might not work?

i know i'm scottish and i'm tight fisted, but even i can find a reasonable reason why they might be looking for this option"

reasonable????? seriously?????

the point isnt about a loving home once the child is here,,,its about ,,oh i dont know the sperms quality the guys history,,ie,,medical grounds all that your not telling me someone is gonnna sift threw someone they met off fabs medical history and yes there is peeps out there who have got pregnant with 1 night stands but surley that is better telling you kid that when it asks about his true father??? get a grip people!!!

auds xx

I dont know though. Wouldnt it cross your mind if you met a really fit looking young guy, you could just tell by looking at him and talking to him that there wouldnt be much wrong with him. And picturing what a good looking and clever kid you could have.

I wouldn't do it. If I wanted to donate sperm I would go through official channels.

Have to agree with this, some genetic disorders require a "lock and key" mechanism to activate. For example Cystic Fibrosis, you can be a carrier of one half of the gene, and your potential "donor" another.

Now I know that many people get "together" in a "normal" way and have children with no idea that they carry the lock and key mechanism, but each time they have a child they have a 33% chance of conceiving a child with CF.

Living with CF is a very difficult thing, it is both heartbreaking for the family and a daily struggle for the effected. I am not saying we should remove all the people on the planet with CF, indeed, for very personal reasons, I would detest this thought. But if something is preventable due to circumstance (i.e. a full medical screening of donor sperm and receptive egg, then surely we should try and minimise this risk.

Burying the child you wanted so desperately will be more heartbreaking than not conceiving, and you can really trust me on this.

at the end of the day, if its not your profile and its not what you agree with, who really cares what other people do with their lives?

"There are guys that are paid classed as breeders surely it is no different to having a surrogate to carry a child. But to be able to carry a child is the most magical thing.

How a child begins his or her life has a direct impact on how he or she travels through life and into adulthood and giving children the best possible start is key to them developing into mature, responsible and happy adults.

Wait a minute...

I agree with some of the points you raised but I hope you're not saying that you have to be married in order for your children to grow up into well adjusted adults because that is not always the case.

Forgive me if I misunderstood."

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Some kids have no choice in growing up without a father figure, or a mother for some kids I guess. In a perfect world I'd have had all my children with the same woman, but it isn't a perfect world so I've tried to do the next best thing and wait until I felt I was in as secure a relationship as possible before introducing children into it. My first wife and I had changed so much on a personal level from when we met that by the time we parted we were complete strangers to each other, but we had a daughter together and for the first 4 years of her life she knew her mummy & daddy as people who lived in the same house as her. She's done well at school and she's a happy, well adjusted teenager now but I put that purely down to the fact that whatever disagreements her mother and I had we didn't let her see any of it.

I believe I've been a good dad, not only to her but to the son Siren and I have now and will be a good dad to the little girl we're expecting in January.

I don't see how a sperm donor/professional stud can ever lay claim to those qualities and it seems to me that some men franchise themselves out on a purely egotistical basis, as outlined in the OP. Why would a guy do that, and why would a woman let him? There is something seriously wrong with people who introduce children into this world under those conditions.

*put her hand in the air*

I want to live in a perfect world where everything works out perfectly and families live happily ever after and there are never any babies born out of wedlock

By *rs Robinson1Woman  over a year ago

Chapel Row

Guess these sites are like big sperm banks hey lol

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

"Peoples thoughts are their own I don't see what it's got to do with you you might not be judging but u are sticking your nose into something which dont concern you. Let people live their lives and you get on with yours. "
god you are being a bit harsh !!!

Wait a minute...

Forgive me if I misunderstood.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Some kids have no choice in growing up without a father figure, or a mother for some kids I guess. In a perfect world I'd have had all my children with the same woman, but it isn't a perfect world so I've tried to do the next best thing and wait until I felt I was in as secure a relationship as possible before introducing children into it. My first wife and I had changed so much on a personal level from when we met that by the time we parted we were complete strangers to each other, but we had a daughter together and for the first 4 years of her life she knew her mummy & daddy as people who lived in the same house as her. She's done well at school and she's a happy, well adjusted teenager now but I put that purely down to the fact that whatever disagreements her mother and I had we didn't let her see any of it.

I believe I've been a good dad, not only to her but to the son Siren and I have now and will be a good dad to the little girl we're expecting in January.

I don't see how a sperm donor/professional stud can ever lay claim to those qualities and it seems to me that some men franchise themselves out on a purely egotistical basis, as outlined in the OP. Why would a guy do that, and why would a woman let him? There is something seriously wrong with people who introduce children into this world under those conditions."

I had no choice neither dad wanted to know my children yes I fell pregnant but it takes two to create a life I could of had the easy option and had terminations but I could never live with it. My first partner walked away when I was 6 months pregnant decided he did'nt want to be a dad. I saw him after she was born I showed him a photo of her and he ripped it up in front of me. Second was a friend I had known for years lives local to me and if he sees us coming he blanks us and walks in the opposite direction no csa no nothing my girls are my girls and that's, that. Heart breaking to see him with his new family and he does'nt acknowledge his first born. Not all men are born to be fathers or woman to be mothers.

"the point isnt about a loving home once the child is here,,,its about ,,oh i dont know the sperms quality the guys history,,ie,,medical grounds all that your not telling me someone is gonnna sift threw someone they met off fabs medical history and yes there is peeps out there who have got pregnant with 1 night stands but surley that is better telling you kid that when it asks about his true father??? get a grip people!!!

auds xx "

I would have prefered to have told my Oldest that I had no idea who his father was.. in fact.. one of 10 guys I had in one night would have been much better than the truth.. (which btw I didnt chose to tell him, but the courts decided his father had a right to know)

Anyway.. the fact is.. who actually checks medical backgrounds before having kids.. I know I couldnt have even told you if my childrens fathers had issues in the family.. despite being with both for a good long time..

I dont think that it would matter in these situations to tell the child the truth.. as they have a father.. it is there true father.. DNA is a very small part of who we are.. and I believe its more to do with the people that raise you.

If we chose to do this then the subsequent child would just know that they were concieved in love... and was loved and wanted.. that is all that matters.. would never have contact with the men after..but to be fair I do not think it is something we would do.. but I dont see a thing wrong with those that do..

and it is about the loving home the child is born into..

Cali

"*put her hand in the air*

I want to live in a perfect world where everything works out perfectly and families live happily ever after and there are never any babies born out of wedlock "

Sorry, we're not adopting.

"the point isnt about a loving home once the child is here,,,its about ,,oh i dont know the sperms quality the guys history,,ie,,medical grounds all that your not telling me someone is gonnna sift threw someone they met off fabs medical history and yes there is peeps out there who have got pregnant with 1 night stands but surley that is better telling you kid that when it asks about his true father??? get a grip people!!!

auds xx

I would have prefered to have told my Oldest that I had no idea who his father was.. in fact.. one of 10 guys I had in one night would have been much better than the truth.. (which btw I didnt chose to tell him, but the courts decided his father had a right to know)

Anyway.. the fact is.. who actually checks medical backgrounds before having kids.. I know I couldnt have even told you if my childrens fathers had issues in the family.. despite being with both for a good long time..

I dont think that it would matter in these situations to tell the child the truth.. as they have a father.. it is there true father.. DNA is a very small part of who we are.. and I believe its more to do with the people that raise you.

If we chose to do this then the subsequent child would just know that they were concieved in love... and was loved and wanted.. that is all that matters.. would never have contact with the men after..but to be fair I do not think it is something we would do.. but I dont see a thing wrong with those that do..

and it is about the loving home the child is born into..

Cali "

conceived in love???? erm,,,with a guy you shagged off a swingers site? hardley?

its an open forum and yes theres going to be loads of pro and against thats the nature of asking a question in the forum good debate peeps put their opinions forward and folk agree or disagree,,only sometime when a question is aked no one likes the answer?

auds xx

How is a special night like that with the gift from your true love not a conceived in love...

The other men may not be but they are a gift from the man that does..

I don't expect people to agree with me.. that's how the world works.

But being that I know people that have personally done this I have perhaps a better insight... It takes an immense amount of love and trust to do that... To know that others were involved... So hence I say conceived in love.. The love is between the couple..

Cali

the "gift" as you put it isnt between the couple tho is it,,,its between the guy thats met her on a sex site,,,does he know?id hope he does as hes the twat takn the risk also playing without a condom??

no matter how many times they have played or met or talked about it,,,its still sex from a swingers site,no matter how many hearts n bows they wanna wrap it up in?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

And once again I will tell the story of the single female who wanted to get pregnant by any means.

A lot of shagging around in swinging clubs and on internet sites later....

She was pregnant.

By a married man who didn't want to use a condom and believed her lies about being on the pill.

He's paying the price, not only through the CSA but by losing his wife, kids, house and his life.

Is that right?

**I do suppose that if the couple are honest, they MAY find someone who is willing, but will he still be willing when the CSA letter pops through his door?"

But I do count it as my true love's gift... It's because we love each other so much.. and not every couple does it because he can't.. they just want to maximize the chances of getting pregnant.. you do know that biologically when you have competing sperm it actually does increase the chances.

When ever we have played without I've always taken it as same as if it were my masters cum... It's how we feel.. although its rare.. we go without..

Back on topic I think if everyone knows.. everyone is consenting then it does not hurt anyone.

Cali

what about the woman that get pregnant through rape? but dont believe in abortion? They dont know the persons background / medical history etc

should they be condemned and judged like everyone else?

"what about the woman that get pregnant through rape? but dont believe in abortion? They dont know the persons background / medical history etc

should they be condemned and judged like everyone else?

I don't know very many women that would like to be raped, in fact I don't know any that would choose to be raped.. Sorry (well I am not sorry I don't know any women that would like or choose to be raped..... You know what I mean

"

sorry, i must have mis typed that as i didnt think i mentioned the woman liking the situation, i must proof read what i write better.

The outcome of the situation is the same, a baby after 9 months, made outwith a 'loving, stable, married, genetically tested, full medical history vetted' couple unit

Different attitudes on this thread when babies could be involved to the stance taken when barebacking is usually mentioned.

"sorry, i must have mis typed that as i didnt think i mentioned the woman liking the situation, i must proof read what i write better.

The outcome of the situation is the same, a baby after 9 months, made outwith a 'loving, stable, married, genetically tested, full medical history vetted' couple unit"

rape is a total diffrent issue,,,rape the woman osnt go out askn to be raped does she???? the op was about a woman knownly tryn to get pregnant,,,total diffrence?

"sorry, i must have mis typed that as i didnt think i mentioned the woman liking the situation, i must proof read what i write better.

The outcome of the situation is the same, a baby after 9 months, made outwith a 'loving, stable, married, genetically tested, full medical history vetted' couple unitrape is a total diffrent issue,,,rape the woman osnt go out askn to be raped does she???? the op was about a woman knownly tryn to get pregnant,,,total diffrence?"

yes, but as you'll notice in 'most' of the replies. They all centre around the upbringing of the baby to be and how it will affect the said baby and how it isnt the way that babies should be brought into the world.

[Removed by poster at 15/09/11 20:42:34]

yeah but im talking about the actual getn pregnant buy a guy off a sex site bit?

i have said in previous posts i have no doubt the upbringing im more about the actual deed,,,and i do use the word dirty...oh that and the fact the kid might wanna know who was his actual father,,,,not his dad?

I dont think it matters about biology..

If that is what they want to do.. then I think as long as everyone involved knows.. ie I disagree with women that miss their pill on purpose..

But if everyone is willing..and trust me there are a lot of men out their willing... then I dont see why it matters..

Cali

Going off topic now gay partners who have children Lesbians who buy sperm or go with a man just to have a baby or gay couples that have surrogates and father a child. The children are still bought up in loving environments. Even more so now with civil partnerships. So should gay people allowed to have children because they are not a "conventional" family.

hexham

There are a number of different debates going o here , but ignoring the basic fact, there are other places ppl advertise for surrogates and sperm donars. Breeding and impregnation fantasies are part of the rich web of human sexuality.

i find it very interesting that most posting ignore the obvious.

hexham

"To those saying about the kids asking about their father... They have a father... It takes more than biology...

The couple I were talking about as far as anyone is concerned the baby is theirs as the moment of conception was a moment that was special for them...

How a child is conceived isn't the issue... It's how they are loved and nurtured after...

I don't see it as cuckhold either as its not to do with humiliation.. or not in most cases... It's about a loving couple looking to conceive in a way that maximizes potential...

There are also those that enjoy the fantasy without getting the bump to show...

Procreation is natural... And many women do this without the others knowing... And many men bring up other mens kids without knowing... I think in a way those that are up front about it are not doing anything wrong.

Cali"

i rarely call u naive but look at the pages devoted to breeding fantasies, and you will see one of your hard limits...i think you are being blind here.

"

i rarely call u naive but look at the pages devoted to breeding fantasies, and you will see one of your hard limits...i think you are being blind here."

I dont think on this I am naive as I have read into this quite significantly and given it a great deal of thought. I am actually on 2 of the forums just for this subject... as it is great to talk to those that actually have.

I actually am not allowed hard limits.. but only those granted to me by my Master... so not sure which one, but children is a limit but I dont find this about the child.. its about the amazing act of sharing that time.. or the power that my Master could if he so wished have me bred or impregnated because he owns me..

I would never refuse.. and even to go on contraception I have to ask.. and at the moment it is granted to me.. who I have, how I have them is up to my Master although I am permitted much choice in the selction..

There is a huge range on the forums dedicated to this and actually a big difference between impregnation and breeding.. with breeding being far more that the woman does as she is told and is given to men to do so... ( all consential..)

Where as impregnation is often more about the couple.. more about them with each other and actually more often that not does not involve others.. its the verbal of the male telling the woman that he will get her pregnant... Her asking for him too.. Not exclusively that...

Oh and most that indulge in this know that they wont actually get pregnant...ie have long term contraception in place but choice to ignore that for the fantasy... Yes this does involve if its with others bareback... but that is surely there choice..

I dont see how on this I can be naive, when I have looked into it.. and even written how I would feel if my Master decided we would do it..and I actually find it amazing, emotional and incredibly thought provoking.

Not for all but as long as those doing it have really thought about it all.. then good luck to them.

Cali

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I dont know though. Wouldnt it cross your mind if you met a really fit looking young guy, you could just tell by looking at him and talking to him that there wouldnt be much wrong with him. And picturing what a good looking and clever kid you could have."

Now that is niave, a friend of mine's husband is handsome, young looking and was always fit.

30 years down the line he has a hereditary disease which can be passed to any children that he fathered. Being fit and healthy whilst young is no guarantee of good health in the future.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

In general, it doesn't sit well with me. On the one hand, adults can do as they like as long as they are not hurting anyone else. I can also understand couples finding alternative ways to have a child if the guy has lazy tads.

On the other hand, thinking of it as extreme cuckholding, pretty much reduces the child to being a by-product or additional facet of a fetish... but that's just my opinion.

But, I doubt many are actually seeking a memento of an extreme contrived humiliation scenario to continually and secretly feed their fetish.

So, the real deciding factor for me is the thought that a child deserves the truth at some point.

“So who was my real dad?”

“We’re not quite sure, but you might want to checkout our verifications from July 2011”

"

i rarely call u naive but look at the pages devoted to breeding fantasies, and you will see one of your hard limits...i think you are being blind here.

I dont think on this I am naive as I have read into this quite significantly and given it a great deal of thought. I am actually on 2 of the forums just for this subject... as it is great to talk to those that actually have.

I actually am not allowed hard limits.. but only those granted to me by my Master... so not sure which one, but children is a limit but I dont find this about the child.. its about the amazing act of sharing that time.. or the power that my Master could if he so wished have me bred or impregnated because he owns me..

I would never refuse.. and even to go on contraception I have to ask.. and at the moment it is granted to me.. who I have, how I have them is up to my Master although I am permitted much choice in the selction..

There is a huge range on the forums dedicated to this and actually a big difference between impregnation and breeding.. with breeding being far more that the woman does as she is told and is given to men to do so... ( all consential..)

Where as impregnation is often more about the couple.. more about them with each other and actually more often that not does not involve others.. its the verbal of the male telling the woman that he will get her pregnant... Her asking for him too.. Not exclusively that...

Oh and most that indulge in this know that they wont actually get pregnant...ie have long term contraception in place but choice to ignore that for the fantasy... Yes this does involve if its with others bareback... but that is surely there choice..

I dont see how on this I can be naive, when I have looked into it.. and even written how I would feel if my Master decided we would do it..and I actually find it amazing, emotional and incredibly thought provoking.

Not for all but as long as those doing it have really thought about it all.. then good luck to them.

Cali "

You have seriously blurred the boundaries between consentual BDSM play and the ultra-important responsibility of bringing a child into this world.

A child is not a toy, or a product of some warped sense of being a devoted, faithful little lapdog subject to the whims of a man who wants to act out a fantasy. And that's what BDSM breeding is - a fantasy, and that's how it should stay.

You've crossed a dangerous line if you think it is acceptable for your 'Master' to decide to have you impregnated and you have no say in the matter.

Have fun with sex sure, but you should know where the limit is, and if it is approached in any way shape or form you MUST turn back from it.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Getting pregnant by a random stranger on purpose wether it be a one night stand or on a swingers site doesnt bode well with me.

It brings up a number of issue's.

1. how do you explain it to child when they get older? (in a high percentage of cases they will want to know)

2. how do you know they will not meet a sibling in later life and fall in love, want to marry and have their own kids.(it could happen)

3. medical history

Yes i know all to well that just because someone fathers a child doesnt automatically make them a dad. The dad is the person who raises them with unconditional love and care, but that also goes for mothers as well.

I understand that some people are desperate to have children, and cant but surely there is other ways than rather picking a stranger that would be better.

"

You have seriously blurred the boundaries between consentual BDSM play and the ultra-important responsibility of bringing a child into this world.

A child is not a toy, or a product of some warped sense of being a devoted, faithful little lapdog subject to the whims of a man who wants to act out a fantasy. And that's what BDSM breeding is - a fantasy, and that's how it should stay.

You've crossed a dangerous line if you think it is acceptable for your 'Master' to decide to have you impregnated and you have no say in the matter.

Have fun with sex sure, but you should know where the limit is, and if it is approached in any way shape or form you MUST turn back from it."

No I have not got any mixes on this.. Everything that I do or am asked to do would be from a serious discussion.. ie.. nothing that would cause me harm..

I never said we would.. just that it is my Masters right to ask me too..

The fact that I would love a child with my Master is something that Master knows..

Its not warped.. its a fantasy.. same as others that are not permitted to be mentioned.. but I enjoy all the same.

Most dont understand the levels of my servitude.. the fact my Body is not mine.. yes we can get to the arguments that if I decided to say no over something my master couldnt actually make me.. but then I would no longer have what for me makes the relationship so good.

A child is a magical thing..and dont think for one moment that we take this lightly.. I began reading on this because it was given to me as a task and I found that there are many levels.. some of which I find aborehent... ie there are women that have multiple men to get pregnant.. get to 12 weeks and abort.. that to me is then using the child as part of a kink..

For most that chose this the child is wanted and will be loved like every child should be..

I mentioned FANTASY a lot.. which implies that for most it stays as that.. and that is where my interest lays.. to forgot that I cant...( which I actually cant or even consider at present really having a baby.. despite longing very much to be able to)

My Master has control of my contraception.. but that is because I trust in him not to abuse that... Like I am not playing at present because I am unwell... Master does not want me further put at risk despite knowing I would if I was asked..

It is a thin line but one that if you have a Master that really does have your interests at heart will just be a journey..

However, if we ever decided to do what is being discussed here... we would not pick someone from here.. to traceable.. and we would never ever want them to find us.. let along us them... but its a amazing fantasy.. but I can see why some chose to take it further.

Having someone else assist in fathering a child to me is no different to those women that chose to carry a child..and there are lots that dont do it the "proper" way.. because of all the red tape.. but yes this can cause issues... but for some the need, that built in instinct to have a child of your own..( and yes they never see the child as anything but that)

I have had 6 children, two concieved in a way I can not mention.... but I love those two no less than the others.. they are mine..

For those struggling with how I can give up my right to even what happens to my body.. its simple.. I trust that it wont be abused...

cali

Anything that involves bareback sex with a stranger is to be avoided for us.

I wont keep replying on here.. but my last thing to say is that those saying what happens in 18 years when the child asks..

Why would they know that anyone else was involved...

Did you know that biologically we are tuned to see similar features in the faces of our parents and men to see features in a child.. that is a primative instinct.. because back before civilisation a woman would often hedge her bets and sleep with many men to increase her chances of being pregnant...

But her partner would still see it as a child of his hearth..yes we could also argue that they took women by conquest back then and things have changed... but did they love their kids any less...

and remember I havent said I would do it.. just that I understand the psychology behind it and the needs... and for most it isnt about the kink its about the need, the absolute need to have a child of their own.. and honestly.. if you read the reports on those that have done this.. you would see that they never actually know who actually got the woman pregnant.. they just automatically count it as the father.

I know there are a few couples on here looking for it where they specifically want a black guy and they are both white.. that is different in some ways.. as I am not sure how they would explain that to family and friends... but again.. nothing wrong with it if that is what they want.. they must have considered all the possible questions ..( or at least I would hope so)

Some read to much into things and forget that what is being discussed is about our most basic human nature...

Cali

"I wont keep replying on here.. but my last thing to say is that those saying what happens in 18 years when the child asks..

Why would they know that anyone else was involved...

"

Accident

Injury

Curiosity... I remember finding out my blood group in biology with the pin prick test... and the first thing I did was checked my parents blood types when I got home.

Slip of the tongue

Spite

Relationship breakdown

Illness... especially finding out you have a condition your parents do not.

"For those struggling with how I can give up my right to even what happens to my body.. its simple.. I trust that it wont be abused..."

I wonder how many women throughout the years have believed that same thing with 100% certainty seconds before the man they loved plunged a knife into them.

I can understand the desire to push boundaries in the search for new excitement but there are times when one must question not whether one can do a particular thing, but whether one should.

This is where rapists, paedos and murderers have reached that point and could not differentiate between those two distinctions. Do you see where I'm coming from?

It's perfectly ok to become an 'owned' slave - I've been down that road myself but in your Master's position, not yours, but knowing where to say, "Look, I love being your slave but you are taking this too far," is something you should always be aware of. Simply saying you have absolute trust in your Master do keep you safe both emotionally and physically is not good enough for the simple reason that he may suffer some sort of mental onset that you don't know about and make a decision in the heat of play that has very serious consequences.

This paragraph from your post speaks volumes about you as a person:

""Its not warped.. its a fantasy.. same as others that are not permitted to be mentioned.. but I enjoy all the same.""

There is a reason why certain things are not permissable to talk about - and that's because they are abhorrent to society. We find them completely unacceptable and we do not wish to talk about them. I'm sure we all have dark fantasies in the deepest recesses of our minds but 99.9% of people learn to supress them. The other .1% don't, and sadly it usually has dire consequences for someone else.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

" Breeding and impregnation fantasies are part of the rich web of human sexuality.

"

It becomes more than a fantasy if a child is born.

I can understand people using a sperm donor or surrogate to get pregnant becuase they can't, but to purposelly get pregnant in the name of a sexual fantasy is a huge no no for me....a baby isn't a toy.

When the extremes become normal and natural to an individual there's a genuine danger their frail and weakened grasp of reality will finally let go at a critical moment.

"For those struggling with how I can give up my right to even what happens to my body.. its simple.. I trust that it wont be abused...

I wonder how many women throughout the years have believed that same thing with 100% certainty seconds before the man they loved plunged a knife into them.

I can understand the desire to push boundaries in the search for new excitement but there are times when one must question not whether one can do a particular thing, but whether one should.

This is where rapists, paedos and murderers have reached that point and could not differentiate between those two distinctions. Do you see where I'm coming from?

It's perfectly ok to become an 'owned' slave - I've been down that road myself but in your Master's position, not yours, but knowing where to say, "Look, I love being your slave but you are taking this too far," is something you should always be aware of. Simply saying you have absolute trust in your Master do keep you safe both emotionally and physically is not good enough for the simple reason that he may suffer some sort of mental onset that you don't know about and make a decision in the heat of play that has very serious consequences.

This paragraph from your post speaks volumes about you as a person:

"Its not warped.. its a fantasy.. same as others that are not permitted to be mentioned.. but I enjoy all the same."

There is a reason why certain things are not permissable to talk about - and that's because they are abhorrent to society. We find them completely unacceptable and we do not wish to talk about them. I'm sure we all have dark fantasies in the deepest recesses of our minds but 99.9% of people learn to supress them. The other .1% don't, and sadly it usually has dire consequences for someone else."

Yes I see where you are coming from.. but the fact is nothing we do is just because Master desires it.. Yet he could..... Of course I have lines that I would not cross.. but I dont have to.. as they would never be used..

Yes some get the wrong men.. but that happens in vanilla relationships as much.. as we all know

I love the depth of this as a subject.. but certainly wouldnt do it just becasue I was told..

but yes I give total trust..and what is wrong with that...

I am my own person...and have never ever bothered to trust anyone else in my life..

and think the thing is that I dont see most things as play, or fantasy.. they are a part of my life.. We dont role play in that sense.. so maybe thats where the mix is.. its not some kink.. its how we are.. and it works for us..

So I am to question that if my Master asks me to come off my contraception and be impregnated when I so want to have a baby With my master if its wrong.. ??? that is what your asking me.. as I have already said that for most impregnation never involves another..

Breeding yes that is different.. and well it would depend on the people involved.. my point was simply that I trust my Master to never ever abuse my trust... and I do trust 100% and will never see anything wrong with that..

I am well aware of the abuse that some women suffer.. but that is not me....

and darker fantasies are far more common.. years of listening to peoples sexual issues has taught me that..

but this isnt a dark fantasy.. its a very loving one.. and as long as all are consenting ( And I am as I consented the day I took my vows and collar) then just if its not your thing dont be involved..

Women go out sometimes and want a baby.. dont want a partner and find a guy that they like the look of..and fuck him till they are pregnant.. then totally devote their life to that child... some would argue that is wrong.. but it happens..

the world is not black and white... its many varying shades.. and I love being totally devoted to the extent that my body is my Masters...

If I end up in a ditch somewhere sometime then please feel free to write on my head stone that you told me so.. but those that know me have a good idea how well this works..

and my Bdsm friends know that in reality for all my devotion I am a very pampered and well looked after slave.. WE never do anything I have no interest in... nothing is forced.. Pushed yes... getting me to open my mind to something.. but not forced.. and if it doesnt give me pleasure then we dont do it...

Cali

" Breeding and impregnation fantasies are part of the rich web of human sexuality.

I can understand people using a sperm donor or surrogate to get pregnant becuase they can't, but to purposelly get pregnant in the name of a sexual fantasy is a huge no no for me....a baby isn't a toy.

"

See I actually agree there.. if its about the kink and the baby is the bi product.. I think its terrible... but what i mean is a lot of people give this a lot of thought and its about the fact they want the child...

I think thats the simple version of what I have tried to say...

The fantasy part tends to involve things like being told you will get pregnant.. the play without the result.. much in the same way as many other fantasies...

But I think it is not a fantasy when you chose to do it for real..

I enjoy Master and I's rougher times.. .. but if Master raised his hand to me in anger I would be straight out the door as that is not what I am in this for..

Cali

Check out this morning now mum of 7 uses her daughters boyfriend sperm to have 8th child all on benefits.

Stupid woman, why would anyone want that many anyway, too much housework.

I know its disgusting one thing providing for them its another for the state too.

[Removed by poster at 16/09/11 12:30:58]

"Check out this morning now mum of 7 uses her daughters boyfriend sperm to have 8th child all on benefits. "

Her daughter must be just as dopey to stand for it. She'd be married to her sibling's father who would probably also be father to her own children one day which would make her children Aunts/Uncles to their own siblings and her mother's child would be a sibling to her mother's grandchildren.

That is just fucked up on so many levels it's wrong.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

For a whole variety of reasons, ethical, moral, financial to name but a few... I could not support the idea. Swinging between consenting adults is one thing but this is quite another with life long consequences.

hexham

"

Yup, its the consent issue i mentioned before, a child cant.

» Add a new message to this topic