FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know that this topic has probably graced this forum before, but i would just like to get some views on what people think about meeting whilst pregnant.

I am 15 weeks pregnant, almost 16 weeks and the amount of couples that have turned us down because of this is getting beyond a joke, obviously each to thier own opinion and all, but they can never come up with a valid point as to why they won't.

Maybe you could shed some light on this for me please fellow swingers....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont suppose everone is comfortable with pregnant woman (it does not bother us btw)

Good luck with it and hope all goes well for you both xx

just advertise for a birth partner. say you are wanting to start practising early

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

At the most basic level I suspect it's down to the fear of harming the unborn child or causing a miscarriage. The risk in the second trimester is pretty slim but, rather than run even a small risk, some folks'll steer clear.

i had plently of single guys wanted to meet me when i was preg i had to keep turning people down!! maybe its the females more then the men?

why dont u just take a break and get ready for ya restless nights ahread lol xx

your profile does nto say u are preg, why dont u put it in there then people might contact u who wanna do it?

For me personally the thrill is not worth the risk, only takes a split condom, and some diseases can be passed by oral too, and passed onto child in the womb, minimal maybe, but even less risky not playing with others.

each to their own I wont judge, but my feelings on this are after the hurt of losing a child, not through swinging mind, maybe it's made me value things differently.

Wayne

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"For me personally the thrill is not worth the risk, only takes a split condom, and some diseases can be passed by oral too, and passed onto child in the womb, minimal maybe, but even less risky not playing with others.

each to their own I wont judge, but my feelings on this are after the hurt of losing a child, not through swinging mind, maybe it's made me value things differently.

Wayne "

Its an interesting one that. Pleasure on one side and a unborn child's interests on the other.

I think if I was 15 weeks pregnant, the last thing on my mind would be swinging. I'd be looking after myself and preparing for a new addition to the family, then again not everyone feels the same way as me ...

Maybe it's not just the fact that your pregant that they won't meet you, it may also be the agressive way in which the 1st para of your profile is written

Just a couple of thoughts to be going along with ...

We wouldnt meet anybody who was pregnant for a few different reasons, one of them being that Scott would not feel comfortable having sex with somebody who had another person's child growing inside them.

It might also be the case that you get turned down because you sometimes practice bareback sex, some people won't meet people who do that. x

"I think if I was 15 weeks pregnant, the last thing on my mind would be swinging. I'd be looking after myself and preparing for a new addition to the family, then again not everyone feels the same way as me ...

Maybe it's not just the fact that your pregant that they won't meet you, it may also be the agressive way in which the 1st para of your profile is written

Just a couple of thoughts to be going along with ..."

from one week till 27 weeks preg i thought about sex alll theeeee time but i never had the fucking engery to do it lmao.

i never played while i was pregnant for one reason, i wanted to respect my unborn child by not letting anyone invade my body while my child was cooking inside me. safe or not the risk was too high and i would rather have a healthy baby then a good shag...

but thats just how i feel, i dont expect you to feel the same.

hope everything goes well

Like every1 has said each to their own but personally i would'nt of had sex with other men when i was preg with any of my children just seems so wrong on so many levels. You choose to swing your unborn child does'nt and for the nxt 25wks that baby is sharing your body,surely you can wait that short time and resume again after?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Recreational sex and love making for reproduction are two completely separate things for many people and the distinct separation of the two in their mind is what makes it possible for many people to enjoy seeing their partner get fucked silly: May be the bump makes a shade of grey or a fuzzy line between the two.

May be it stems from a personal choice they would not make i.e. they would not want to/want their partner to have sex with other people whilst pregnant.

May be it’s something to do with people who have been taught to respect pregnant ladies or respect for mothers (yeah I know many people are mothers who swing – but the reminder isn’t usually tagging along).

I certainly find it difficult to explain why it just seems wrong to me.

I can see there being a benefit for guys... at least they can be sure they won't be causing an accidental pregnancy.

Last time I commented on this death threats were issued so Like Polo I will leave it by saying not sure why but it just does not seem right to me

i never sent u death threats lmao

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it seems that this subject is split right down the middle with ppl for and against it. I accpet that ppl have different views and that is cool, after all it is a free country for ppl to have thier say, the only reason that i wanted to swing for a little bit longer is because when my child is born i will have more respect for my born child as to not try and palm them of to a babysitter for the night or have swing meets while they are in my house. And no i am not saying that i don't have respect for my unborn child as it stands now, believe me it has been a long and difficult road to get where i am and this is the most magical event in my life ever, like you wouldn't believe.

If you talk to doctors, or reasearch on the internet and read in books, they will all say that sex is perfectly normal during pregnancy. Not going into scientific detail about the reason sex is safe, as i'm not going to insult ppls intelligence with all that.

But i would like to thank everyone that has added thier opinion, whether i agree or not.

Also, i know that some ppl will look at me and think that i have no respect for my child then you are very much mistaken, so for the tossers out there send out death threats out to ppl then try it please, i ask you. But there is no-one out there that can tell me i have no respect for my unborn child, but i am not sacrificing my sex life before the child is born

no sex is safe. but i hope u never have to be a unlucky one while ur preg x

By *andJ2227Couple  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Far to risky in my opinion, would never swing whilst pregnant. Just seems wrong.

Cant believe you thought by adding 'id have more respect to my born child by not parming them off with babysitters!' It is more than normal to have a night free from the kids, thats what grandparents or close family are for. However swinging whilst pregnant is wrong!

Thats my rant over with!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

To be honest, I think it has little to do with the fact you are pregnant and more to do with the fact that your profile is as scarey as hell.

You also bareback......... there's a massive percentage of the population of swingers gone and you are wayyyyyyy too specific on your profile.

You won't soft swap, you only want bi females or couples with a bi female and now you are pregnant and presumably still barebacking.

You've knocked off 99% of the FAB population.

Sorry..... it's constructive critisism and not meant to offend ....... but that's how I see it.

i did not see the bareback thing, how can u say sex if safe if u bareback?

are u planning to bareback while preg??

"If you talk to doctors, or reasearch on the internet and read in books, they will all say that sex is perfectly normal during pregnancy. Not going into scientific detail about the reason sex is safe, as i'm not going to insult ppls intelligence with all that."

Sex is perfectly normal whilst pregnant, but I think they are referring to sex with your own partner, not with multiple partners, sex is fantastic but I don't see why people risk possible problems for their unborn child for a few sexual kicks, bareback or covered.

IMO far worse than having a sitter take care of a child, for a start it does the child good to not spend all it's time with their parents.

Your choice, but for me a wonderful life is worth far more than wonderful sex, there's been people before you and will be more after you do the same.

W

sayin that tho, best to get all the sex in now while u can still feel cock hahahahaha

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

im sure you do have respect for your unborn child, im not disputing that but then you go on to say but im not sacrificing my sex life before the child is born, i find that a bit selfish,as a parent myself i would sacrifice the world for my daughter never mind sex!!!

in my opinion i dont think its the done thing to swing while preg and i wouldn't let my partner play with a pregnant woman!! but then thats just my opinion.

good luck and all the best with the baby

have to confess but stewart does find pregnant women sexy and ash has had several fantisies of pregnant sex

" "

Erm does that mean wot i think it means hun

pmsl, nooooo im not up the duff lol

"pmsl, nooooo im not up the duff lol "

Lol oops silly me

my lads 19 in 3 month, there's more chance of me getting married for a 3rd time than sprouting any mini me's lol

"my lads 19 in 3 month, there's more chance of me getting married for a 3rd time than sprouting any mini me's lol

"

Oh an engagement swingers party might be might be on the cards then

lol, ok we;l leave this thread now, no babies. no engagements , and no weddings for me, lol

"lol, ok we;l leave this thread now, no babies. no engagements , and no weddings for me, lol "

Lol aw i was getting excited then ok ill shut up now

best thing u said all night .. hehe

xxx

"best thing u said all night .. hehe

xxx"

Lol cheeky moo

So people who " palm there kids off for the night" don't respect them.

I bet that makes people who have gone to a lot of time and trouble to arrange a night off from the kids to meet you feel great.

Has she had it yet???

"Has she had it yet???

"

she was 16 weeks preggers 3 weeks ago

"Has she had it yet???

she was 16 weeks preggers 3 weeks ago

"

Ohhhh And what about the sex then smarty pants???

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

been pregnant is a very special time and should be treated as such. by all means have sex but have it with the father of your unborn child. not any man that comes along after all its only 9 months out of your life and think of what your getting, a life time of happiness

pmsl

ahhh u meant has she had the sex yet, lol thought u couldnt be that bad at maths lol x

"been pregnant is a very special time and should be treated as such. by all means have sex but have it with the father of your unborn child. not any man that comes along after all its only 9 months out of your life and think of what your getting, a life time of happiness"

at what age do they start to bring u happiness

"

at what age do they start to bring u happiness "

Ooooo about 25... When they phone once a week...

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

yep and then only 2 say they need this or that

» Add a new message to this topic