FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Change age

Change age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you able to change your age on your profile? Coz I've an age limit but I've been getting messages from guys thatbsaybtheybate 31 but look about 60 :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are you able to change your age on your profile? Coz I've an age limit but I've been getting messages from guys thatbsaybtheybate 31 but look about 60 :/"

Yeah, you can

you can change your message filters by age yes. but it won't stop people lying about their age on here.

"you can change your message filters by age yes. but it won't stop people lying about their age on here."

Yeah but change their age just so they can message me! That's weird ??

By *LikeToPleaseHerMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Click on message filter on account you can set age on receiving messages

"Click on message filter on account you can set age on receiving messages"

I don't want to change my filter! I'm happy with my age range - but what I'm saying is guys are changing their age to by pass my filter

"you can change your message filters by age yes. but it won't stop people lying about their age on here.

Yeah but change their age just so they can message me! That's weird ??"

you can change that once.

dunno if they're doing it for you specifically but i know lot of older guys tend to think they won't get much interest (as many of us have filtered them out) so do pretend to be youger to get round filters, i reckon so anyway as i get a few old looking men in their 30s messaging also.

By *LikeToPleaseHerMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Click on message filter on account you can set age on receiving messages

I don't want to change my filter! I'm happy with my age range - but what I'm saying is guys are changing their age to by pass my filter "

I guess you can't control that! Block and ignore maybe the best option

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Lots of guys will be younger than 50 even though they are older as a lot of women think 50 is over the hill, I always put my real age & get knocked back on here by some but on average sort of do ok.

Some women I've met reckon I should change my age as I could get away with saying i was younger & get more meets but I thinks its better to be a younger looking 55 than an old 45.

By *hobos46Man  over a year ago

Royston

"Are you able to change your age on your profile? Coz I've an age limit but I've been getting messages from guys thatbsaybtheybate 31 but look about 60 :/

Yeah, you can "

But only once

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 05:37:04]

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Are you able to change your age on your profile? Coz I've an age limit but I've been getting messages from guys thatbsaybtheybate 31 but look about 60 :/"

Perhaps they are, maybe they just had a very long paper round, when they were younger

Yes you can change your age, we had a guy who was outside our age range look at our profile but was too old to message, he was on our looked at page and had a status asking us to message him, we didn't

An hour later we get a message from him he had taken 9 years off his age to message us, when we pulled him on it he told us we should be thankful and take it as a compliment he was willing to lie to us lol

By *onhorMan  over a year ago

here

Maybe there needs to be a 'how old do you feel' section.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Yes you can change your age, we had a guy who was outside our age range look at our profile but was too old to message, he was on our looked at page and had a status asking us to message him, we didn't

An hour later we get a message from him he had taken 9 years off his age to message us, when we pulled him on it he told us we should be thankful and take it as a compliment he was willing to lie to us lol"

So lieing is now a compliment....I bet that made you change your mind

I have returned to fab ,, let's say older and wiser .

I used to fib about my age but what the heck .

"Yes you can change your age, we had a guy who was outside our age range look at our profile but was too old to message, he was on our looked at page and had a status asking us to message him, we didn't

An hour later we get a message from him he had taken 9 years off his age to message us, when we pulled him on it he told us we should be thankful and take it as a compliment he was willing to lie to us lol

So lieing is now a compliment....I bet that made you change your mind "

Yeah l was all over him after that lol

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

You can change you age on your profile once, I believe ( to correct a mistake) after that, only admin can do it, if you convince them it's necessary

But loads of people lie about their age in the first place

The younger ones do it too....I've had a few guys message now showing they are in their 30's etc n then once you get chatting they say...oh by the way I'm only 21 or 24 etc....so I do politely tell them ummm no...if I wanted to meet younger guys my filters would let them in but as I don't my filters won't ever change!! It's cheeky of them to do this, and a cheeky way of getting round meets etc....but lies get found out in the end!!

I have this with pics.. I have the filter on that if not public pics can't message but they all seam to still get though.. so can only think they put one public message then take it off again

» Add a new message to this topic