FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does cock size and body type matter?

Does cock size and body type matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, i'm kinda new to this and am wondering does the size of your cock and your body have a big impact on single males? does it make it more difficult if your not attractive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, i'm kinda new to this and am wondering does the size of your cock and your body have a big impact on single males? does it make it more difficult if your not attractive?"

yes ......

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"

yes ......"

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Does boob size and body size of a lady matter to you for a meet?

I'm guessing yes.

"Hey guys, i'm kinda new to this and am wondering does the size of your cock and your body have a big impact on single males? does it make it more difficult if your not attractive?

yes ......"

"Hey guys, i'm kinda new to this and am wondering does the size of your cock and your body have a big impact on single males? does it make it more difficult if your not attractive?"

It all depends on the individual. Some are particular, demanding and fussy others will fuck anything with a pulse.

Choices..choices..

The size of a man's cock has no bearing on whether I meet him or not, and if he mentions his knob in a first message he gets blocked, as I'd be hoping to meet someone with something going for himself than his knob to impress me.

Body type...that's a different matter. Tall, toned and honed please!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Sarah's preference is looks (Face, Body then Cock size) then personality.. ticks in all boxes are required

Facial and physical attraction with a nice personality,as far as the cock is concerned...........hard.

XXXX

Looks like i might have a chance then lol

yes

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Sarah's preference is looks (Face, Body then Cock size) then personality.. ticks in all boxes are required "

Agree with the ingredients except for me personality an intelligence rank at least equal to looks. Face picture is important to me though

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and the ability to point NORTH is important with cocks..

I ain't doing floppy.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Yes....

But regardless of whether or not a bloke was as fit as fuck, nicely endowed and gorgeous....... I wouldn't meet him if I had to go searching for said cock through a huge thick bush.

Flossing with public hair does nowt for me!

"

But regardless of whether or not a bloke was as fit as fuck, nicely endowed and gorgeous....... I wouldn't meet him if I had to go searching for said cock through a huge thick bush.

Flossing with public hair does nowt for me!"

Totally seconded

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

But different people find different people attractive. Everyones idea of attractive is subjective. Someones mind makes them appear more physically attractive to me. Some people will only want guys over six foot, some only under six foot, some want athletic built guys some want bigger guys. But the size of the cock is the last thing im intersted in or pictures of it. Unless your abnormally small as in micro willy or extremely massive most guys fall into the between 5 and 8 " range.

I would find it very off putting someone messaging me and using the size of his cock to try and meet me

"

I would find it very off putting someone messaging me and using the size of his cock to try and meet me"

I thought I was on my own with that _iew. Completely agree

Dunno, you`d better ask the single males if it makes a big impact or not.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Short answer yes

although different people may have what I choose to call different standards..a hottie is a hotttie to most of us. That's the real world.

If you're a bloke, yes it matters more than you can imagine.

Doesn't matter a jot for women though

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"Hey guys, i'm kinda new to this and am wondering does the size of your cock and your body have a big impact on single males? does it make it more difficult if your not attractive?

It all depends on the individual. Some are particular, demanding and fussy others will fuck anything with a pulse. "

Would appreciate the numbers of those in the latter category

;-)

North Cornwall

It all depends on the individual. Some are particular, demanding and fussy others will fuck anything with a pulse.

;-)"

check out toilet walls and phone boxes....

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Of course it matters!!!

everyone has there own tastes

so hard to say

well we dont want a tiny cock or a big fat guy... the mrs already has that

yes

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

"everyone has there own tastes

well we dont want a tiny cock or a big fat guy... the mrs already has that "

Ha ha i know the feeling ......(Its ok my other half is away) he wont see this lol

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"everyone has there own tastes

well we dont want a tiny cock or a big fat guy... the mrs already has that

Ha ha i know the feeling ......(Its ok my other half is away) he wont see this lol "

he could click on "_iew threads you've posted on" when he gets back

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

Yes but its too late its posted now and ooooh i cant delete it he he x

"Sarah's preference is looks (Face, Body then Cock size) then personality.. ticks in all boxes are required "

+1

Matlock

;-)

check out toilet walls and phone boxes.... "

Eeeeeeeueuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

It all depends on the individual. Some are particular, demanding and fussy others will fuck anything with a pulse. "

And some ppl are shallow and put up with crap sex because the person looks right.

See i can do judgmental too!

What is attractive? Ask 50 ppl and u will get 50 different answers.

i am here looking for good sex,you can look like a greek god but be crap in bed.Cock size matters less than an ability to make me come,and an open response attitude.

To me what matters is that certain something that says sex with this person is going to be fun ,fab and uninhibited,looking like brad pitt is no indicator of that.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 19/05/11 01:32:59]

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

And some ppl are shallow and put up with crap sex because the person looks right.

i am here looking for good sex,you can look like a greek god but be crap in bed.Cock size matters less than an ability to make me come,and an open response attitude.

To me what matters is that certain something that says sex with this person is going to be fun ,fab and uninhibited,looking like brad pitt is no indicator of that."

+1. Sometimes you can see a supermodel and think well you are beautiful but not very sexy. Then you can see a normal looking woman and think you are sexy as f**k

North Cornwall

;-)

Eeeeeeeueuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww "

Well you did ask lol

North Cornwall

To me what matters is that certain something that says sex with this person is going to be fun ,fab and uninhibited,looking like brad pitt is no indicator of that."

but Brad Pitt like with a brill personality, good soh and good in bed..... why not? No one is suggesting that looks are the only important thing but they are a good start. Most people agree that a hottie is a hottie or you wouldnt have named Brad Pitt

Matlock

;-)

Well you did ask lol "

yeah that'll teach me

North Cornwall

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me"

Well I do enjoy teaching the odd lesson

Matlock

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Well I do enjoy teaching the odd lesson "

Where do I sign up???

Of course it matters - there has to be an attraction and everyone's looking for different things.

I use a lot of "men-only" sites and you soon become aware men are very body conscious - slightly overweight and no one is interested.

Saying that, I'm think I'm fairly handsome and in good shape and yet no-one's really interested in me on here.

North Cornwall

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Where do I sign up???"

On the dotted line of course... lol

I would block peeps based on how they come across on the forums alone, without seeing their body/cock/face/etc...

Matlock

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Where do I sign up???

On the dotted line of course... lol"

Put me down for a full term!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Of course it matters - there has to be an attraction and everyone's looking for different things.

I use a lot of "men-only" sites and you soon become aware men are very body conscious - slightly overweight and no one is interested.

Saying that, I'm think I'm fairly handsome and in good shape and yet no-one's really interested in me on here. "

I am but only fit 2 of your 3 criteria for women lol oh to have will power and enjoy the gym

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Of course it matters - there has to be an attraction and everyone's looking for different things.

Saying that, I'm think I'm fairly handsome and in good shape and yet no-one's really interested in me on here.

I am but only fit 2 of your 3 criteria for women lol oh to have will power and enjoy the gym "

lmao you beat me i dont fit any

North Cornwall

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Where do I sign up???

Put me down for a full term!"

Lots to learn yet then...

Matlock

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Where do I sign up???

Lots to learn yet then... "

The day we stop learning is the day we stop breathing! Always something to benefit from every day.

North Cornwall

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Where do I sign up???

The day we stop learning is the day we stop breathing! Always something to benefit from every day."

lots of benefits in my training school dont worry. carrot and stick method

Matlock

;-)

Well you did ask lol

yeah that'll teach me

Where do I sign up???

The day we stop learning is the day we stop breathing! Always something to benefit from every day.

lots of benefits in my training school dont worry. carrot and stick method "

Make that 2 terms mistress!

» Add a new message to this topic