FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hey peeps

hey peeps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanting opinions,

A male friend who iv confided in about being on this site has said he'd love to try a mmf, he's married but she's bizzare (i feel genuinly trapped him and seems to hold him hostage through guilt and responsibilty) and completely starves him of sex.

Now a lads trip to Manchester has presented him with an opportunity to try and fullfill his fantasy and he's gone into overdrive with the idea. I want to help and will regardless of the feedback I get at least try to sort it out.

So would anyone have any tips on how best to approach it, set up a mm profile? network on my current profile and explain?

I know a lot of women on here say the old "We're coming to so and so on such a date fancy a meet" is their pet hate but with the vast ammount of varied wonderfull and frankly mad women on this site surely there's some who fancy having all the attention that two men can give her, maybe even attracted to the pure annominity of the scenorio?

Or am I barking up the wrong tree? lol.

Any advice very welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mail people or put something in the party's forum

Cheers. Messaging that many people might burn out my fingers, the party forum might be a winner!

"Cheers. Messaging that many people might burn out my fingers, the party forum might be a winner!"

As long as you don't use the word cunt you might be ok. It's like a red rag to a bull here lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Just wanting opinions,

A male friend who iv confided in about being on this site has said he'd love to try a mmf, he's married but she's bizzare (i feel genuinly trapped him and seems to hold him hostage through guilt and responsibilty) and completely starves him of sex.

Now a lads trip to Manchester has presented him with an opportunity to try and fullfill his fantasy and he's gone into overdrive with the idea. I want to help and will regardless of the feedback I get at least try to sort it out.

So would anyone have any tips on how best to approach it, set up a mm profile? network on my current profile and explain?

I know a lot of women on here say the old "We're coming to so and so on such a date fancy a meet" is their pet hate but with the vast ammount of varied wonderfull and frankly mad women on this site surely there's some who fancy having all the attention that two men can give her, maybe even attracted to the pure annominity of the scenorio?

Any advice very welcome "

My advice would be.......

And don't help him cheat....Thats his problem, NOT yours.

Stay out of your friends marriage troubles!

Bad karma

Lol no worries I hate that word! So im safe. Not even when im talking dirty haha.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just wanting opinions,

Any advice very welcome

My advice would be.......

Stay out of your friends marriage troubles!

Bad karma"

seconded

Well I wouldnt be anything but honest with any potential playmates.

But dont believe in bad Karma and although I dont like cheating (never ever done it myself) id never judge a best mate.

So like I say im going to at least try and sort it for him. Dont expect it to come off easily though.

Cyprus

"Well I wouldnt be anything but honest with any potential playmates.

But dont believe in bad Karma and although I dont like cheating (never ever done it myself) id never judge a best mate.

So like I say im going to at least try and sort it for him. Dont expect it to come off easily though."

I'll have the popcorn ready for when it goes tits up and you are named in the divorce papers........

Aphrodite........... you bring the wine!

So like I say im going to at least try and sort it for him. Dont expect it to come off easily though.

I'll have the popcorn ready for when it goes tits up and you are named in the divorce papers........

Aphrodite........... you bring the wine! "

It is so easy tp be caught up in something, and I guess I ll have to put that wine in the fridge. Or is it a red one you prefer?

Cyprus

Aphrodite........... you bring the wine!

It is so easy tp be caught up in something, and I guess I ll have to put that wine in the fridge. Or is it a red one you prefer?"

Red for me dear.

I like it to match the colour of the blood spilt

Would ya grant a dying man his last drink? I love red wine!!!

"Would ya grant a dying man his last drink? I love red wine!!!"

Ok, you ll have to pass Madchicks strict evaluation of your suitablity to share a bottle of red first. Now if she is happy with that... I ll consider... but you got to get past her first...

ps And she has a very acute bullshit detector... so be careful

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

if you want to be a true friend you,d tell him not to cheat on his wife.if she,s that bad leave her then look elswhere

Cyprus

"Would ya grant a dying man his last drink? I love red wine!!!"

Get ya own dear.

We're sitting on the sidelines, waiting for you to have ya balls ripped bodily from ya scrotum by one very upset wife.

Listen, in all seriousness...... this is a swinging site and yes, it's for fantasies.....

But be very careful how you play with someone else's marriage because, after 11 years of experience, I can tell you that it won't only be the wife/kids/hubby that gets hurt.

You want to poke the fire........expect to get burnt.

If he want's a MMF and is prepared to be honest about it, then thats up to HIM, let him get it.

Stay well out of the way.

Good job I never bullshit then lol. Although I admit to having my 1st ever sunbed session today (not very manly I know) and think iv over done it haha.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Cheers. Messaging that many people might burn out my fingers, the party forum might be a winner!"

put it up as an event

if its that bad and hes still there, be the true friend and tell him 2 lend your back bone as he hasnt got his own! but seriously i would worry! if u do that he will sweat for days about his encounter and spill it all out...u will be the cause!!! BEWARE!

Your Mancester way why not try cupids and keep it anonymous. If its a one of fantasy.

"if you want to be a true friend you,d tell him not to cheat on his wife.if she,s that bad leave her then look elswhere "

+1

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

As shaz said,why not just go to a club,lots of women want mmf,or in my case mmmmmmf

Regarding the helping a mate cheat,you are really opening a whole can of worms.You might not believe in karma(neither do i)but if it comes out i guarantee he will blame you.Remember you are just getting his version of the marriage.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I wouldn't agree that to be a good friend he has to tell his mate not to cheat.

I would say a good friend would listen to what his friend had to say and let him make his own mind up, not tell him what to do.

Encouraging him and joining in with it is taking things a step too far ....but thats just my opinion.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

if he knows about this site then it is his choice on what he does with that knowledge but I would no way no how help him in achieving his "fantasy". sorry, but in my book you are condoning his cheating thereby making you as bad as him.

**pass me a glass of red please

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

A friend in need is a friend indeed....

A friend needing to blame someone else when their partner finds out is a different matter altogether.

One day, when you fall in love, may be you'll still have a few good friends who show the same support to your missus if she fancies ticking a few boxes.

I would only call myself mad if I was daft and desperate enough to meet your mate

"A friend in need is a friend indeed....

A friend needing to blame someone else when their partner finds out is a different matter altogether.

One day, when you fall in love, may be you'll still have a few good friends who show the same support to your missus if she fancies ticking a few boxes."

Thats the major issue I have with it to be honest. Not about blaming me (cos I could care less he does need to leave her) but rather the guilt of the act could drive him mad, thus enabling her to unkowingly to keep him down for even longer. Im sure it'll come to a natural end, with him cheating more likely.

Now im not trying to justify his intentions or defend myself (I love the guy simply my oldest friend, tell each other everything. So like I say i'll do all I can for him) but picture this.

The night before his wedding she sneaks into his room, fucks him all night, truly does everything he can imagine. Fullfills all his desires and promises this will be a big part of there life from now on. Then after he says I do she doesnt touch him, after a few months of him asking whats wrong she admits she only came to him that night to make sure he went down the isle!! And he'll just have to live with it. Cold, calculated and mean!!

Now a few YEARS later he breaks! I cant blame him and wont judge him.

I dont like cheaters. Have friends who have great girls that show all the love in the world to em, and cheat. Pisses me of and they know it, so much so that they feel the need to apologise to me when they have one to many. However I truly feel this is a exeptional circumstance.

And if I get married and the woman behaves like that without my consent it'd be different. Cos I wouldnt do everything I can to stifle and control her. Id help her fullfill herself and evolve as much as I could!

Anyway apologies if my question offended anyone or brought up bad memories, Wasnt the intention.

Not being funny but.... if A FEW YEARS LATER, she still isn't providing the sex life he wants..... why is he still with her? Do they have children? (in which case, he must have got his leg over a few times!)

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" ....

The night before his wedding she sneaks into his room, fucks him all night, truly does everything he can imagine. Fullfills all his desires and promises this will be a big part of there life from now on. Then after he says I do she doesnt touch him, after a few months of him asking whats wrong she admits she only came to him that night to make sure he went down the isle!! And he'll just have to live with it. Cold, calculated and mean!!

Now a few YEARS later he breaks!."

1 - The night before their wedding..... so he had already asked to marry her and they'd arranged the wedding. Were they not having sex before then? It doesn't matter what she did the night before the wedding, he'd already decided to marry her.... so that's a pile of bollox.

2 - She is meant to have told him why she did it shortly after they got married and it's now 'years' later?

3 - I can't be arsed.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"As shaz said,why not just go to a club,lots of women want mmf,or in my case mmmmmmf "

Thats the noise I make at clubs too!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"As shaz said,why not just go to a club,lots of women want mmf,or in my case mmmmmmf

Thats the noise I make at clubs too! "

Apparently ppl want ear plugs to be handed out next time i go to chams

" ....

Now a few YEARS later he breaks!.

1 - The night before their wedding..... so he had already asked to marry her and they'd arranged the wedding. Were they not having sex before then? It doesn't matter what she did the night before the wedding, he'd already decided to marry her.... so that's a pile of bollox.

2 - She is meant to have told him why she did it shortly after they got married and it's now 'years' later?

3 - I can't be arsed."

Bollocks? You miss are rude and making a call on a situation you know nothing about. Yes they had a sex life before and yes he was happy to marry her, very happt infact. Maybe its an indication as to how she see's life that she thought she needed to do that. Sounds to me like she always had it in mind to get the ring on and then shut down but I cant be 100% sure.

And yeh to the "reasonable" lady above he does need to leave her, and iv told him. Time will tell.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I have a vague memory of a very similar thread to this a few months back which ended up in a MM profile being set up by 2 friends - and I thought the OP was one of them - but I could easily be wrong

» Add a new message to this topic