FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > True friends in swinging?

True friends in swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You can chat to a person for weeks months ... you get on well you think your mate You meet and it stop .. only start again when thay wish to meet again ...Some people dont have time to be friends in swinging some dont wish too as move to the next. How do you all cope with this ... or just see everyone just a sex object and needs to be fullfilled? Can you make friends swinging or people like ships in the night passing moving on as we shag.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I certainly think you can...

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have some really great friends I've met through swinging. Some I've had naughties with, some I haven't. I met one of my best mates through this so yes, you can. I have people I meet for naughties that I have a friendship with but I don't see them in between, we just pick up where we left off previously.

Equally I have friends outwith swinging that I don't see often but when I do we just slot right back in and there's no awkwardness.

It's more about the friendships for me than where I met people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We take the entire package with a pinch of salt.

If we make a friend, that's fine and if we don't, what have we lost ? Nothing.

If people get friendly just to have a meet then ignore us afterwards only to re-appear when they want to meet again, that's equally fine.

Some people take this game very seriously indeed and others, such as ourselves, take it at face value. and treat each situation on it's own merit.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be honest, only speaking inbetween meets suits us and how we play.

"We take the entire package with a pinch of salt.

If we make a friend, that's fine and if we don't, what have we lost ? Nothing.

If people get friendly just to have a meet then ignore us afterwards only to re-appear when they want to meet again, that's equally fine.

Some people take this game very seriously indeed and others, such as ourselves, take it at face value. and treat each situation on it's own merit."

yes theres alot of truth in that xx you see things in black and white ... me my mind play games with me think all sorts x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I don't mix up real friendship with swinging, to me it's just mutual fun.

The friend who introduced me to FAB I met via another site and we played for a year then it fizzled out. He is still on site and we speak about twice a week although we've not played together for over two years.

I have another playmate I met three years ago and we speak EVERY day, sometimes a couple times a day. We've met and played about six times this year, but we didn't meet to play six times last year, but still, spoke every day. Even when he was stuck in Malta during the volcanic ash incident last year he phoned me. I speak to him more than I speak to my kids: I think I'd find it strange not talking to him - and rarely do we talk about sex!

Another of my playmates we contact each other about once a week, and last year we met about four times.

Others, we contact each other as and when.

Swinging friends are no different to my other friends really. Some I speak to every day, some once a week, some once in a blue moon.

Some fulfill a need, then I can put them back in their box until the next time.

That's the beauty of nsa - well it is for me, even though some I'm in constant contact with, no one gets upset if contact is not maintained throughout!

i think ur better 2 keep ur swinging

an friends separate best all round

Edinburgh

"i think ur better 2 keep ur swinging

an friends separate best all round "

That's cool if it works for you. Why do you think everyone should do that?

Some of my swinging mates have met my family and I've met theirs. We're friends. I've been on holidays, been to weddings and celebrated birthdays with friends and families of my friends. The fact that we have sex/swing isn't relevant to spending time with people if you know how to behave appropriately.

Some of my swinging mates have met my family and I've met theirs. We're friends. I've been on holidays, been to weddings and celebrated birthdays with friends and families of my friends. The fact that we have sex/swing isn't relevant to spending time with people if you know how to behave appropriately. "

wow really i think thats lovely if i trusted a person i would do the same x

Some of my swinging mates have met my family and I've met theirs. We're friends. I've been on holidays, been to weddings and celebrated birthdays with friends and families of my friends. The fact that we have sex/swing isn't relevant to spending time with people if you know how to behave appropriately. "

Likewise!

I've met family members, went to a wedding with one, attended a work function with another. One of my playmates lives in Wilmslow, my father was dying in hospital in Chorley.

My sister lives in Milan, he offered to put up my sister and her husband and drive them to Chorley. They wanted to be nearer so didn't take him up on his offer. When my sister went back I took over and stayed at his home. He left me a key to his home and picked me up when he finished work.

After one weekend visit signal failure meant my train was diverted to Birmingham International. He offered to drive from Wilmslow pick me up and drive me home.

Trust and friendship can occur, just because we met via a swinging site made no difference.

i have a girl lover who i met off here who i consider my best friend. she has been there for me many times, i mean how many vanilla best friends can you talk to with regard to situations from here. she is on par with my best vanila friend of many years, and yet my girl lover is so much more as well.

i also have guy friends from here. i also only speak to some peops in between meets so i guess i do it all

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have mates,fuck buddies and friends for life,all who just started off as potential meets.

Swinging isnt any different to the rest of life,some people are there for a few stops,others the whole journey.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I live with a couple I met swinging. We met in a chat room. We had a 3sum. And the friendship developed.

Now-a-days the sex has died down, still happens occasionally, but the primary focus is the friendship.

When I lost my job last year, they supported me, refused rent, fed me, and still paid for me to go out occasionally. Even my own parents wouldn't have done that.

They are 2 of the closet friends I've had. I've obviously met their families, their daughters (aged 19 & 22), call me Aunty. And they know of our relationship.

I've also met a lot of other people I would gladly call friends. And do anything for.

Likewise, I've also met some complete eejits, whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think like others have said, the great thing about swinging and life in general is that you can do anything in any manor you see fit... so if you just want it for the sex, nowt wrong with that...

I think it is the prospect of the sex that brought us all here... however it was the friendships I have made and the social side of it that kept me here... if that makes sense...

me personally, I wouldn't be as "rich" a person as i am without some of the great people i have met thru my time in swinging....

there is no right or wrong, so those that keep it all at arms length, cool... and those who embrace it all... good for them too.....

"

Swinging isnt any different to the rest of life,some people are there for a few stops,others the whole journey."

Nice way of looking at it!

"I live with a couple I met swinging. We met in a chat room. We had a 3sum. And the friendship developed.

Now-a-days the sex has died down, still happens occasionally, but the primary focus is the friendship.

When I lost my job last year, they supported me, refused rent, fed me, and still paid for me to go out occasionally. Even my own parents wouldn't have done that.

They are 2 of the closet friends I've had. I've obviously met their families, their daughters (aged 19 & 22), call me Aunty. And they know of our relationship.

I've also met a lot of other people I would gladly call friends. And do anything for.

Likewise, I've also met some complete eejits, whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire!!! "

That is so rear your a very very lucky woman to have friends like that ..... most in there life time may never have this.. makes you a very rich person in my eyes xxxx

Forum Mod

"

Swinging isnt any different to the rest of life,some people are there for a few stops,others the whole journey."

Sums it up perfectly for me x

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've made some very good friends on here and I only came on for a shag.

Forum Mod

"I've made some very good friends on here and I only came on for a shag."

WTF is that?

Edinburgh

"I've made some very good friends on here and I only came on for a shag."

Nice elbow!

*swoons*

Forum Mod

"I've made some very good friends on here and I only came on for a shag.

Nice elbow!

*swoons*"

Ah I see its an elbow now

I thought it was mahoooooosive finger

WTF is that?"

Aaah, not just me then! I've been trying to work it out too!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

We have made friends while we have been swinging that if we lost now would be a blow! We invited one couple to our daughters wedding and have had some lovely vanilla times with others,

A couple from Essex who we have been mates with since 2001 have helped us a few times at need and we helped them when they have needed it! We don't always see eye to eye and both of us (guys) are perhaps a little "difficult" but we are great mates. We are all off to the South of France in June for a break. Never played, but we have only known em ten fookin years!

We love the friends we have made in this, friends we can talk to about anything and if we do want to play, the option is there..

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Nice elbow!

*swoons*"

LOL I thought the whole bottom thing was getting out of hand (better than hand out of bottom I suppose) on here so I tried taking the lead on a new approach to avatars.

Unfortunately I hadn't anticipated the amount of elbow fetishists on here!

I have made some great friends through this.

some i havnt even played with.

a woman i play with only fetish i speak to all the time and in a way we are best friends.

Another girl i was going to play with but then realised i new her relative so we decided to stay friends and speak most days

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Nice elbow!

*swoons*"

I refuse to be drawn...

My bum has served me well.

Edinburgh

Nice elbow!

*swoons*

I refuse to be drawn...

My bum has served me well. "

Your bum serves us all well!

Nice elbow!

*swoons*

I refuse to be drawn...

My bum has served me well.

Your bum serves us all well! "

It most certainly does!

Could you get it to serve me a gin and tonic please?

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

Some lovely posts. Very informative....

Wanted to say more but the cat got my tongue.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

My best friend is a swinger.

3 of my very good female friends are swingers.

So, yes, you can make true friends through swinging.

Others we just hump and dump

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes you can.

"yes you can. "

We've made some lovely friends through swinging.

XXXX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Most definetly, some of my closest friends are swingers, male and female some i have sex with some i dont.

I actually have several close friends on this site who i regularly see and talk too

A few of them i have known fa years

And have helped me with things on numerous occasions

They know who they are and thanks girls mwah xx

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

Yes we have both got friends we met through swinging. Some of whom we have never and will never actually play with. To us swinging is a social lifestyle, the sex comes second.

we have made some amazing friends through swinging a few that if we left the scene we would always stay in contact with for certain

some we play with some we don't the way that worked out seems to be the ones we became friends with first felt too odd to cross the line and play with, the ones we play with became friends after the fun and still feels natural to carry on playing with them

» Add a new message to this topic