FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Daylight Saving...

Daylight Saving...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Am watching the Tonight program about it just now... I can't actually say that I care much about. Would it have a massive effect if we changed the clocks by an hour? The mornings are dark anyway.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

Can't really see what the fuss is about,mind is it not europe that wants us to fall in line with them if so bugger em we stay as we are lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Messing about with GMT/ DST when you live in the central belt of Scotland and in an area with streetlights is one thing.

How it affects people in rural areas in the north and west of Scotland is another matter altogether.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Messing about with GMT/ DST when you live in the central belt of Scotland and in an area with streetlights is one thing.

How it affects people in rural areas in the north and west of Scotland is another matter altogether.

"

Yeah that was what they were talking about... I'm not sure that the pros outweigh the cons and if it's not broke...

I wonder what the breakdown of the study is in a geographical way. The people on the south coast seemed very keen.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

For the couple of weeks either side of Xmas, I was going to work in the dark and especially on the grotty days, I`ve been as good as going home in the dark too. Bear in mind when I say this that I`m in the South, Dorset to be exact, and my start time is 07.30am and finish is 15.30pm. As I work outside, I need to be at work in daylight so any change will result in me starting later and having to travel to work during the buisier rush hour.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Can't really see what the fuss is about,mind is it not europe that wants us to fall in line with them if so bugger em we stay as we are lol."

Lets just piss off the French I say.....

By *acquiesubWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I suffer with SAD and really really struggle on dark mornings.... getting up and going to work in the winter is really hard, somehow manage to cope with dark evenings better. I know it's very selfish as not everyone has the same problem, but for me it would be hell not getting light till 10am, not sure I would manage to maintain a job, so would lose my house!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic