FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Baby Belly

Baby Belly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok - I'm struggling (Miss B)... My body lets the world know that I have brought a beautiful child into the world, which I might add that I NEVER regret for one second!

However, I wasn't blessed with fantastically elastic skin, so carrying my baby left me with scars (let's be blunt - stretch marks) and a bit of a loose belly.

I prefer to wear a basque to cover this during meets.. but hubby wants me to go full on buff (oh hecking heck!!!). It would be nice to really let go... but I am paranoid that this will put the guys and girls off.

Your views? Be blunt and be honest... Prove either side right or wrong.... Do I keep that basque on???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With or without it doesnt matter, no-one minds as you will be in a place where no-one particularly cares about their bodies, i know, as much as i hate my flabby yukky tummy, i got naked with em all in the jacuzzi

Unless you are incredibly lucky, or have the patience or zest to workout to hell and back, most womens bodies bear either the battle scars or motherhood or growing older in general.

As for keeping the basque on, that is your choice. If you take it off and are not happy you will not feel comfortable. So if you prefer to keep it on, then do it.

It is how you feel that is important.x

I can totally see where you are coming from, have stretch marks myself and caesarian scar and stomach surgery scars. I think you should do what makes you feel comfortable, afterall if you are feeling exposed and uncomfortable you are not going to enjoy it are you.

Perhaps when in the throes of it, he can offer to strip you??! that's a compromise.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Do whatever you feel comfy with, but in all honesty most of us are far more worried about our own bodies than that of our playmates, I'm much harder on myself and find that I'm less critical about other peoples bodies. To us, it's the overall person that matters - personality and all that and not just little bits that may not be perfect! Don't focus on a small part - look at yourself in the whole (and be very proud of having had children too!) Z

your pics look great to me but understand where you are coming from. I like to leave mine on also, guess the answer is what you feel most comfortable with.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ok - I'm struggling (Miss B)... My body lets the world know that I have brought a beautiful child into the world, which I might add that I NEVER regret for one second!

However, I wasn't blessed with fantastically elastic skin, so carrying my baby left me with scars (let's be blunt - stretch marks) and a bit of a loose belly.

I prefer to wear a basque to cover this during meets.. but hubby wants me to go full on buff (oh hecking heck!!!). It would be nice to really let go... but I am paranoid that this will put the guys and girls off.

Your views? Be blunt and be honest... Prove either side right or wrong.... Do I keep that basque on???"

can I let you into a man secret....

You have to promise this goes no further... don't tell other women or i'll get into trouble...

ready....... okay..

you aren't really that "bothered" about imperfections... we have enough of our own to deal with....

if you are about to have sex with someone they are already attracted to you...

You have them as a reminder of having a beautiful child, i have them as a reminder that i used to be a hell of a lot fitter than i am now and to get back in the gym :P

Do what youre most confident in, nothings sexier than confidence From what i see on your pics you look amazing anyway xx

Harry having his say............ My wife is gorgeous from head to toe. Real men don't even notice any minor blemishes.

I have told her she should be proud of what her body represents. That goes for any lady's on here worrying about their body.

Of course my body is perfect (not) so I don't have to worry.

She hasn't mentioned her hairy small toe on her left foot, so I am not going to lol.

from what I can see you look good. It's your choice but I think most guys don't mind. I know I don't.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There is not many woman who have given birth that dont have some kind of stretch marks (not in the real world) ive never really thought about mine.

Im sure a man (speaking from a womans view) realizes that unless a woman is a nimble little thing in her early 20's she going to come with the odd blemish or two

[Removed by poster at 12/12/10 21:57:36]

accentuate the positive is the key .....concentrate on your best bits and if you want to keep covered up do what makes u confident ..

im a 55 yr old grandmother with more than my fair share of scars stretch marks and other imperfections,but it doesnt stop me having fun or being very confident about who I am...and as one of the guys said confidence makes u more attractive in so many ways ....

*Miss B*

I guess I am losing this argument (I never like losing lol!!). Judging by the feedback (thank you xxxx) from all of you, men and women, I think it's about time to really let go!!!

The basque is going to gather dust in a corner somewhere whilst I gain real confidence!! But is there something sexy I could wear around my toe now hubby has drawn attention to it?!!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"*Miss B*

I guess I am losing this argument (I never like losing lol!!). Judging by the feedback (thank you xxxx) from all of you, men and women, I think it's about time to really let go!!!

The basque is going to gather dust in a corner somewhere whilst I gain real confidence!! But is there something sexy I could wear around my toe now hubby has drawn attention to it?!!! "

Don't worry about the toe! You'll be fine, just wear what you like, I tend not to like to be totally naked but usually end up that way! Z

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"*Miss B*

The basque is going to gather dust in a corner somewhere whilst I gain real confidence!! But is there something sexy I could wear around my toe now hubby has drawn attention to it?!!! "

Toe ring.

As for the basque....... at least you will be able to sit down and breathe for once!

I've got 3 grown up kids, stretch marks, c-section scar and plenty of other wibbles and I love the La Senz clip front baby dolls. They are sheer, clip at the bust and if you get matching knickers.. you can see plenty of flesh without shoving ya baby bits in others faces.

But honestly......... no one minds. It's part of who we are and the life we have led.

i am proud of my baby belly n strechmarks.....i am a real woman !!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I don't find stretch marks unattractive in the least! If they are there - I want to kiss them.

Every woman will have some degree of insecurity about her body, I certainly have lots.

I worry about my tummy, it hangs down and Im paranoid about it. I wont go completely naked either, because I know that even if guys dont care, I dont feel comfortable so I have to have that bit of security for myself. Im fine in the jacuzzi cos theres water there to hide my tummy, though when Im having a great time I do get out on the side for men to use their tongue, and then I dont give a bugger who sees me

I would recommend Cocoa Butter; it's amazing and a cream you should be squirting daily. 6 months - sweet and dandy

Whip it all off & let it be free! I love to be naked, stockings and fancy pants are great to start the night but if I'm having fun I don't want to be worried that my knickers have rolled down under my belly or my stockings have rolled under my knees....naked is beautiful...flesh is beautiful and curvy bits with life marks are beautiful

"*Miss B*

But is there something sexy I could wear around my toe now hubby has drawn attention to it?!!! "

Sharky and George plaster all the way :P

"I would recommend Cocoa Butter; it's amazing and a cream you should be squirting daily. 6 months - sweet and dandy"

Bull shit

"Harry having his say............ My wife is gorgeous from head to toe. Real men don't even notice any minor blemishes.

I have told her she should be proud of what her body represents. That goes for any lady's on here worrying about their body.

Of course my body is perfect (not) so I don't have to worry.

She hasn't mentioned her hairy small toe on her left foot, so I am not going to lol."

Eugh a hairy small toe, gross

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

stretch marks are sooo damn sexy,dont ask why they just are...boobs..thighs...dont matter just damn sexy !!!

"...Bull shit "

Not as effective as Cocoa Butter... But whatever floats your boat...

"I would recommend Cocoa Butter; it's amazing and a cream you should be squirting daily. 6 months - sweet and dandy

Bull shit "

I wouldn't have been so coarse: but you're correct!

I only use cocoa butter on my skin: have done for nigh on 50 years and my stomach still looks like the map for Network Rail!!

I always meet socially first! My playmates can see I have bits that wobble and it's a major ego boost seeing their nervousness at meeting me! By the time we've arranged to meet to play in my mind my body rivals Tyra Banks': their hard ons and my delusions make for some sexy, fun times!

If keeping your basque on makes you feel more comfortable and self confident then do it.

Surely your fella will understand and put your feelings first.

You could always wear a waspie instead, so that your boobs are bare.

Most guys prefer a woman to have a little something on and a waspie diverts their attention to the parts that matter, above and below the middle.

XXXX

only one way to reduce stretch marks and that's prevention. Oil with olive every day of your pregnancy it also helps after and forever as it tones your skin and has vitamins which benefit your skin.

I still have baby bump and a large scar across my wait from an earlier operation which I used to be very concious about. Swinging has taught me that these things are not really important.

However, if you want to tone up a bit a brisk 30 min to an hours walking a day and if you can stretch to cycling even better. Sod the gym, unless you want to ogle the guys of course.

I don't have any stretch marks and put this down to the olive oil treatment.

"I would recommend Cocoa Butter; it's amazing and a cream you should be squirting daily. 6 months - sweet and dandy

Bull shit

I wouldn't have been so coarse: but you're correct!

I only use cocoa butter on my skin: have done for nigh on 50 years and my stomach still looks like the map for Network Rail!!

I always meet socially first! My playmates can see I have bits that wobble and it's a major ego boost seeing their nervousness at meeting me! By the time we've arranged to meet to play in my mind my body rivals Tyra Banks': their hard ons and my delusions make for some sexy, fun times! "

My god!! Do I love this!!!

Tyra Banks and Network rail sound like a fantastic mix... !!!!

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

You look fine to me, and contrary to popular belief not all men are attracted to size 6 "perfect" bodies.

Your body is part of who you are, and what makes us all unique. It forms part of the complex story of what makes you a sexy person. So every scar, every lump and bump, every droop, and every wobble is a positive NOT a negative.

Once that attraction has been formed such minor details do not detract from the fact that you are woman. Wear your body with pride!

*think I need to sit down now*

I class my c scar as my lifeline...

I nearly died of septicemia after and the fact i live to tell the tale means i have a large scar then so be it.

Same goes for the stretch marks.

I would rather have them than the other option

When my friend was worried about her's her hubby said I don't see stretch marks I see life line's made by our baby. I thought it was a lovely way for him to say they didn't bother him.

Dee

Don't have stretch marks, however, I just look permanently pregnant due to being an apple shaped person!

Thank goodness for good corsets that can give some form of a waist!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

To be honest, virtually all blokes won't even notice them.

I wish I could say that in my case it's because I'm so impressed by the sacrifices you women make to bring new life into this world, but the reality is that I'm just so infatuated with the other parts of your bodies that the stomach area doesn't actually get a look-in.

"Ok - I'm struggling (Miss B)... My body lets the world know that I have brought a beautiful child into the world, which I might add that I NEVER regret for one second!

Your views? Be blunt and be honest... Prove either side right or wrong.... Do I keep that basque on???"

im with you on this one, i've had 3 kids and i have stretch marks, saggy belly and boobs, i personally dont think it bothers other people as much as it bothers us, but i like to keep something on to make me feel better and if you feel the same i think its wrong of your partner to try and put you in a possition that will make you feel uncomfy, after all does it really matter if you just keep a bit of nice underwear on during sex?

If you feel better with a little something on to cover the bits you do not like you will act, feel and look much sexier

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I dont think that you need worry. Confidence is the key to dropping that basque, but you can have that as be assured no man(well, no *real* man) will jump up in the throes of passion in horror at a bit of baby belly. Its part of what you are!

But as for that toe.... hide it now! In a welly!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

i understand where you're coming from too - 4 kids (1 c/s) and I have a saggy tum too (I'm also overweight so that doesn't help ) I'm conscious of it at first but if it's all going well will lose that self-consciousness

Although I have to say I still bear the memory of during 1 3sum when i was on all fours and the other guy moved my stomach with one hand to get a better look at what he was doing....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i've ever had kids but i am very overweight and have stetch marks a plenty. i used to be very conscious of these but scince going to chams and seeing that really not every one is perfect etc i have become much more comfortable - so much so that last night someone stole my towel while i was in the jacuzzi so i just walked through the bar to get another one

as all have said, confidence is the key - if the basque gives you that added sexy boost then keep wearing it, dont just ditch it cos the hubby wants you to (sorry hubby!!!) i am sre a lot of guys on here will tell yuo tha confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear x

"

Although I have to say I still bear the memory of during 1 3sum when i was on all fours and the other guy moved my stomach with one hand to get a better look at what he was doing.... "

Sorry...this made me chuckle: I look forward to the day when playmates need only use one hand to move my belly!!!

If I wasn't enjoying myself so much I'd feel sorry for them having to move my bits to breath!!!

dont worry you not the only one with the same problem.

I too have a baby belly, stretch marks that im sure have a map to buried treasure if you look hard enough lol

coupled with loosing 10 stone ( 5 of that in 5 months this year) my tummy isnt what it could be.. neither are my boobies for that matter lol

Be confident and show off the bits you love about yourself, if that means wearing a corset, basque then that's great ... who doesn't love a bit of saucy underwear ?

I tend to wear corsets.. suspender belts and stockings... just makes me feel so much hotter.... but they never end up staying on for long lol

As people have said, who ever your with already finds you attractive, flaws and all ...and as i tell mine, enjoy the bits you love and ignore the bits you don't, but don't for one second try and make me feel bad about my body

Focus on your fab points, which im sure are abundant ! and enjoy yourself xxx

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I think most men don't even think about it to be honest! Go buff and be proud. xx

My stomach needs a tummy tuck, I've lost 19 stone, I always think I'm proud of my 2 kids and where I am today....so if anyone has a problem with my tummy it's their problem and not mine!

Go free, enjoy yourself and don't even think about your tummy and stretch marks...they are your badges and maps of motherhood you should be proud of them!!

Did a poll at work today re baby bellies.....ALL of the guys I asked thought they were great and.....who cares? I think was said before- you're interested in them.... they're happy

"I dont think that you need worry. Confidence is the key to dropping that basque, but you can have that as be assured no man(well, no *real* man) will jump up in the throes of passion in horror at a bit of baby belly. Its part of what you are!

But as for that toe.... hide it now! In a welly! "

Hahahaha!!! xx

Is there a welly that will also cover my belly?

Now there is an idea..... A belly welly (patent pending) Dragons Den here I come!!!

Thank you for all of your feedback guys!!!

I have laughed and I have cried at some of the response... Sometimes I have even cried with laughter

Hubby and I have decided that the basque comes off when I am 100% comfortable with a regular meet. I now know that no one is going to go running and screaming with horror once my beautiful baby belly is unleashed!!!

Miss B xx

Good girl- baby belly is FAB.....no pun intended :o)

"

Although I have to say I still bear the memory of during 1 3sum when i was on all fours and the other guy moved my stomach with one hand to get a better look at what he was doing....

Sorry...this made me chuckle: I look forward to the day when playmates need only use one hand to move my belly!!!

If I wasn't enjoying myself so much I'd feel sorry for them having to move my bits to breath!!! "

I am so glad I'm not the only one this has happened to

I went bare buff with a scar from hip to hip and a boob like a patchwork quilt, even before I had my reconstruction I was playing with guys and when I attempted to hide the missing boob they moved my arm and kissed my scars.

Go buff be proud and as long as you are confident the guys won't care a hoot. xxxxxx

By *llielonglegsCouple  over a year ago

winsford

I was lucky, I didnt get any stretch marks when I had my little one at 40, but the baby belly comes as part of the deal. Be confident about who and what you are and in my experience they see the inner beauty. I had cancer 2 1/2 yrs ago and have scars from surgery on my inner thigh and groin. I felt less than attractive for a while but am now back glamour modelling. Sexiness is an attitude! Go for it girl!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I say strip off when your comfy and you alone. Its your body and make sure your comfy. Many of us ladies have wobbly bellies and a few scars and a road map to add to that. I dont care now, I am ME with bloody fabulous boobs and a anughty mind as I bet you have too.

Be brave,be naked if you wish but be confident in yourself hunny.

if they dont like your wobbly belly then tell them to jog on.

High fiving all the wobbly bellied ladies xxx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Pah... I've got a tummy and I've never had kids!

Be comfortable... if the people you're swinging with mind then they don't matter, the people who don't mind are the ones who matter!

I also have a baby belly. I have never been skinny but after having a baby I'm definitely never gonna be either!!! I actually haven't been to a swinger's club since before I had my baby (she's now 2) but I found that was great for my body confidence, just being naked, in the wet area etc... no one was bothered, except me initially, but after a while I just thought 'sod it' - generally that works for me for most things I find challenging...!

However, I wasn't blessed with fantastically elastic skin, so carrying my baby left me with scars (let's be blunt - stretch marks) and a bit of a loose belly. A sign that you're a Mum doesn't make you any less desirable, be proud, they are superficial, makes you special x

"I say strip off when your comfy and you alone. Its your body and make sure your comfy. Many of us ladies have wobbly bellies and a few scars and a road map to add to that. I dont care now, I am ME with bloody fabulous boobs and a anughty mind as I bet you have too.

Be brave,be naked if you wish but be confident in yourself hunny.

if they dont like your wobbly belly then tell them to jog on.

High fiving all the wobbly bellied ladies xxx"

Seeing a beautiful mass of wobbly belly get together for us gorgeous girls that don't need to feel uncomfotable around real men

"I was lucky, I didnt get any stretch marks when I had my little one at 40, but the baby belly comes as part of the deal. Be confident about who and what you are and in my experience they see the inner beauty. I had cancer 2 1/2 yrs ago and have scars from surgery on my inner thigh and groin. I felt less than attractive for a while but am now back glamour modelling. Sexiness is an attitude! Go for it girl!"

I take my hat off to you... WOW!!!! you have been through something so scary, yet you are so brave and confident enough to stay on a scene that has taken us 10 years to get the balls to get on to!!! Puts everything into perspective for me..... next meet gets me in the buff whether the like it or not!!!!!! xx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Basque on everytime.

Naked looses its apeal after about 5mins, yet a basque adds and keeps the fun of whats underneath

» Add a new message to this topic